NPAT 2019 – Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) conducts NPAT for admission in various UG and Integrated Degree Programs. NPAT 2019 Dates are May 11 and 12, 2019. NPAT Admit card has been released now. Candidates qualifying NMIMS NPAT 2019, get admission in NMIMS campuses at Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai, Indore & Dhule. NPAT 2019 Application Form is available in the online mode until May 02, 2019. NPAT is the entrance exam for candidates who have qualified the 10+2 exam and are willing to take admission in NMIMS in courses like B.Tech, B.Pharm, B.Des, B.Com, B.Sc. Check syllabus, NPAT exam pattern, eligibility, application process, etc. from this page below.
NMIMS NPAT 2019 is a computer-based test. The exam is scheduled in multiple centres in 49 cities of the nation. The entrance exam is for admission in 9 UG course and 2 integrated degree courses. The important thing to note is that the candidates can appear for the entrance exam in both the dates and the best scores from both the attempt will be used for admission. Check the NPAT 2019 Exam Date in the table below:
|NPAT 2019||Important dates|
|Last date to register online for NMIMS NPAT|
|The last date to edit the registration form||To be announced!|
|Issuance of admit card||08 May 2019 (10:00 am)|
|Exam Date of NPAT 2019||11 and 12 May 2019|
NPAT 2019 Application Form
The online registration for NMIMS NPAT 2019 is going on and the candidates have to check their eligibility criteria and apply in the online mode only. Below are brief steps to apply online for NMIMS NPAT 2019:
- Step 1: Register first using all the basic details asked in the form like name, mobile number and contact details.
- Step 2: Go to your mailbox and verify the email id via the email sent by NMIMS. The email id will have the username and password.
- Step 3: Login using the user id and password, and click on the edit application form tab.
- Step 4: Fill all the details regarding your personal and academics. In addition to that, you need to upload the scanned passport sized photo. In the end, you need to provide the choice of the NMIMS campus.
- Step 5: Lastly, the candidates have to make the payment of the application form.
NMIMS NPAT 2019 Application Fee: The candidates have to pay Rs. 3600/-
Mode of payment: The application fee is to be paid using the online mode only via net banking, credit/debit card.
NPAT 2019 Form Correction
Candidates will also have a provision to edit the online form. The correction can be done till the last date to edit the form. Candidates will be able to edit the following things like adding in school/program, date of examination and change of test city. The changes will only be applicable if the candidate has opted for both the days of the test.
NPAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the registration form candidate should make sure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
For B.Tech and MBA (Tech)
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with English as a compulsory subject with science or science vocational,
- Candidates should obtain 50% marks in PCM for Mumbai /Navi Mumbai/Indore campus, 45% marks in PCM for Shirpur campus.
- NIOS candidates can apply but it is subjected to the fulfilment of the
eligibility criteria for the program.
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 or an equivalent examination from a recognized board with at least 60% of marks in aggregate.
For B.B.A. / B.Com (Hons.) / B.Sc. Finance Programme
- Aspirants must have passed 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates must have passed Mathematics and or Statistics at 10+2 level to take admission in B.B.A / B. Com (Hons) / B.Sc Finance.
For B.Sc. Economics
- Candidates must have cleared 10+2 from a recognized board with at least 60% of marks in aggregate. Also, must have passed Mathematics / Statistics at 10+2 or equivalent examination.
For MBA Pharma Tech (B.Pharm + MBA)
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 in Science or science vocational with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry and Biology
(PCB) with English as compulsory subject obtaining at least 50% marks.
Age limit: Applicants of 25 years and above are ineligible to apply.
Candidates passed from Open or Distance learning (ODL): Applicants who have qualified 10+2 from Open or Distance learning (ODL) School recognized only by National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) can also apply for the course.
NPAT 2019 Admit Card
Eligible candidates who successfully register for the NPAT 2019 Exam has been issued admit card. The admit card is also known as Hall Ticket. It contains important details related to the exam. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website, www.nmims.edu or www.npat.in. Candidates must paste the photograph on the admit card. No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam venue without a valid admit card. Candidates should also not forget to bring any OD proof on the day of examination.
NPAT Exam Pattern
It is advisable that candidates should check the exam pattern first and then start their preparation as it will be very helpful for the aspirants willing to appear for the exam.
For B.Tech. and MBA Tech. Programmes:
The new changes in the online NPAT 2019 Exam Structure are based on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 10+2 curriculum. Candidates can check the same from the below table.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Time in Minutes||Total Marks|
- Click here to check the new Exam pattern for UG programmes (B.Tech. and MBA Tech.).
Note: Engineering aspirants interested to apply for UG programmes (B.Tech. and MBA Tech.) of MPSTME should note that there is a change in test structure from the existing SAT pattern to PCM.
For Non – Engineering Programmes:
Paper 1: B.Pharm. + MBA (Pharma Tech.), BBA, B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc. Finance, B.Sc. Economics, B.Des. (Humanising Technology), B.A. (Hons.) Liberal Arts, B.Sc. Mathematics, B.Sc. (Applied Stastics& Analytics)
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|Quantitative & Numerical Ability||40|
|Reasoning & General Intelligence||40|
|Proficiency in English Language||40|
The duration of Paper 1 is going to be 100 minutes.
Paper 2: For B.Des
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|Spatial Ability and Visualization Skills||20|
|Observation and Problem Solving||20|
|General Awareness and Design Sensibility||20|
The duration of the examination will be 90 minutes.
Mock test: Click here to visit the mock test for the NPAT 2019.
NPAT 2019 Exam Centres
The NPAT 2019 is conducted in 49 cities of the country. If in case there will be any changes in the test centres of NPAT 2019 after the release of information bulletin, we will update here.
NPAT 2019 Result and Merit List
The result will be released for each program separately. Candidates will be called for the further rounds of admission on the basis of marks scored in the entrance test. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit. Candidates who will be selected should be present for the further rounds of Admission at the allotted date. Candidates who will be in the waitlist category should check the merit list regularly for the latest update.
Programmmes offered Under NMIMS-NPAT 2019
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- B.Sc. Finance
- B.Sc. Applied Statistics & Analytics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Des. (Humanising Technology)
- B.A. (Hons.) Liberal Arts
Integrated Degree Programs:
- MBA Tech. (B.Tech. + MBA Tech.)
- B.Pharm + MBA (Pharma. Tech)
Campuses for NPAT 2019 Programs
- Mumbai Campus offers – All the programs covered under NMIMS-NPAT 2019.
- Shirpur Campus offers – B.Tech, MBA Tech. (B.Tech + MBA Tech.), B.Pharm. + MBA (Pharma. Tech.).
- Bengaluru Campus offers – BBA, B.Com. (Hons.), B.Sc.Finance, B.Sc. (Economics).
- Hyderabad Campus offers – B.Pharm. + MBA (Pharma. Tech.), B.Com(Hons.), B.Sc. (Applied Statistics & Analytics).
- Navi Mumbai Campus offers – B.Tech., MBA Tech. (B.Tech + MBA Tech.), BBA, B.Com. (Hons.), B.Sc. (Applied Statistics & Analytics).
- Indore Campus offers – B.Tech., MBA Tech. (B.Tech + MBA Tech.), BBA, B.Com. (Hons.).
- Dhule Campus offers – BBA, B.Com. (Hons.), B.Sc.Finance.
NPAT Seat Intake
Candidates can check the seat intake in each program mentioned below as per the last year’s records. In case of any changes in the availability of seats in each college, it will be updated here.
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||60||60|
|Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering||60||40||–||–|
MBA (Pharma. Tech.) (B.Pharm + MBA)
|MBA (Pharma. Tech.) (B.Pharm + MBA)||70||80|
B.Sc. Finance / B.Com (Hons.) / B.B.A
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||480||120||60||60|
|Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.)||120||–||–||–|
Here we mention the FAQs of NPAT 2019 for the interested candidates. You can check it from the below link.
Q1: Is there a different form to apply to the University, in addition to NMIMS-NPAT?
A: No, the candidate has to choose from the schools/programs options in the NMIMS NPAT only.
Q2: Are different forms required for different schools/programs?
A: No, the candidate has to submit only one form. The candidate has to select the schools/programs as per her/his choice in a single form only. Multiple forms from a single candidate are not allowed.
Q3: Can I take the test on both the dates?
A: Yes, you can. The best of the two scores will be considered for the admission procedure. Candidates appearing for both engineering and non-engineering exams will have to appear for the tests on separate dates.
Toll-Free Number: 1800 266 7079
(9 AM to 6 PM / Monday To Saturday except for holidays)
Program Related Queries:
Toll-Free Number: 1800 102 5138 | Timings: 7.30 AM to 10 PM
Boardline Number: 022 4235 5555 | Timings: 9 AM to 6 PM
Monday To Saturday except for holidays
NPAT 2019 official website: www.npat.in
For more details, about NPAT 2019 refer 2018’s – Download Information Brochure
- Download B.Tech. & MBA. (Tech) Information Brochure
- Download MBA Pharma Tech (B.Pharm + MBA) Information Brochure
- Download B.Sc. Economics Information Brochure
- Download B.Sc. Finance / B.Com (Hons.) / B.B.A Information Brochure
- Download B.Des Information Brochure