NMIMS NPAT 2020 – Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) conducts entrance exam called NPAT for admission to various courses after class 12. Admission is offered in 15 UG courses and UG integrated courses offered by 8 NMIMS campuses. NPAT is held at a national level in around 50 cities. The courses offered for admission includes engineering, management, design, arts, commerce, and economics. NMIMS NPAT is a Computer Based Test. NMIMS has its 8 campuses in Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai, Indore, and Dhule. For more details, read below.
NMIMS NPAT 2020
NMIMS NPAT is an entrance test for the admission of the eligible candidates into 9 Undergraduate courses and 2 integrated Postgraduate courses. As per last year’s information brochure the examination is expected to be held in the 49 cities of the nation. Candidates can check the important dates and events related to NMIMS NPAT 2020 Examination below.
|NMIMS NPAT 2020||Important Date|
|Release of NMIMS NPAT 2020 Application Form||3rd week of Jan 2020|
|Last date for the NMIMS NPAT 2020 Application Form||1st week of May 2020|
|Release of NMIMS NPAT 2020 Admit Card||To be notified|
|NMIMS NPAT 2020 Examination||2nd week of May 2020|
|Declaration of NMIMS NPAT 2020 Result||To be notified|
NMIMS NPAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the Eligibility Criteria for NMIMS NPAT 2020 before the submission of the Application Form for the same. Candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria for NMIMS NPAT 2020 Examination below.
- Candidate must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent examination from recognized board including International Baccalaureate Diploma with English as compulsory subject with science or vocational science, minimum 50% marks in PCM for Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Indore campus & 45% marks in PCM for Shirpur campus.
- Those awaiting their 10+2 or equivalent examination result this year may also apply and candidate with IB Diploma is eligible only if the candidate has offered Mathematics at Higher Level or Candidates passing Diploma Engineering with Minimum 50% is eligible to apply.
- A candidate who has passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB Certificate with PCM Compulsory & Maths at HL) & DP awarded candidates with 24 credits compulsory and has passed 3 subjects at Higher Level (HL) with minimum (12 credits) and 3 subjects at Standard Level (SL) with minimum (9 credits) mandatorily from any stream.
- Candidates of CBSE & ICSE should mention in online registration / e-admission form (if selected) 10th / 10+2 or equivalent aggregate marks of all subjects for which candidate has taken & appeared for (not best of Four, Five, Six or Seven).
- The candidates shall have passed all the subjects taken & appeared for in the applicable examination/s.
- The aggregate percentage of all subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared will be taken into consideration & PCM % for confirming eligibility of the candidate for the program.
- In case the mark sheet issued by the applicable Board / Institution is in percentile/s, the actual aggregate percentage of all the subjects appeared by the candidate will be taken into consideration.
- Candidate must be below the age of 25 years to apply for NMIMS NPAT 2020 examination.
NMIMS NPAT 2020 Syllabus
Candidates must prepare for the NMIMS NPAT 2020 examination according to the given syllabus for the same. Candidates can check the syllabus for NMIMS NPAT 2020 Examination below.
NMIMS NPAT 2020 Application Form
Application Form for NMIMS NPAT 2020 shall be released in the 3rd week of January 2020 and the last date for the same shall be in the 1st week of May 2020. Candidates can get the NMIMS NPAT 2020 Application Form online from the official website of NMIMS. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before the submission of the NMIMS NPAT 2020 Application Form. candidates interested in taking admission in the Undergraduate or integrated Postgraduate courses can submit the NMIMS NPAT 2020 Application Form. candidates must submit the NIMS NPAT 2020 Application Fees along with the Application Form.
Candidates can check the Application Fees for NMIMS NPAT 2020 Application Fees in the table given below.
|For one programme||Rs. 1800|
|For two programmes||Rs. 3000|
|For three programmes||Rs. 4000|
|For four programmes||Rs. 5000|
|For five programmes||Rs. 6000|
Note: Application fee provided here is based upon the last year’s information brochure. It will be updated as soon as NMIMS releases the latest information brochure.
NMIMS NPAT 2020 Admit Card
Only those candidates who have filled their Application Form and submitted it successfully along with the Application Fee can download their Admit Card for NMIMS NPAT 2020. NMIMS releases the Admit Card in pdf format. Candidates must download and print their Admit Card for future references. The date for the release of the Admit Card will be notified to the candidates. Candidates must keep the Admit Card safe until the time of admission. All the appearing candidates must go to the NMIMS NPAT 2020 Examination Center along with their Admit Card and a valid photo identity proof which can be Voters ID, Passport, School / College ID, Aadhar Card, Driving License (Learner license will not be accepted), 12th Admit Card, PAN Card.
NMIMS NPAT 2020 Result
NMIMS declares the result for NMIMS NPAT 2020. The expected date for the NPAT 2020 Result is to be notified to the candidates. Candidates can check their Result online on the official website of NMIMS. NMIMS releases the NPAT Result in the form of a Merit List which contains the name of the selected candidates. NMIMS releases the Result in a pdf format. If selected candidates must take a printout of the Merit List for future references.
NMIMS NPAT 2020 Merit List
NMIMS releases the Result for NMIMS NPAT 2020 Examination in the form of a Merit List. NMIMS UNiversity decides a cut off on the basis of which it declares the Merit List with the name of the selected candidates. NMIMS University prepares the Merit List NPAT on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in NPAT 2020 examination and the preference set by the candidate at the time of the submission of the NPAT 2020 Application Form. Candidates can not change their allotted course or colleges after the publication of NMIMS NPAT 2020 Merit List.
NMIMS NPAT 2020 Selection Process
Candidates must check the Selection Process before checking the Result for the same. Selection Process for NPAT 2020 is given below.
- All eligible candidates who want to apply for admission in B.Tech. / MBA Tech. – Mumbai, Shirpur, Navi Mumbai, & Indore are required to appear for online Test to be conducted at various locations in India.
- Merit list is prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in NPAT 2020 examination.
- The Merit list is announced on NMIMS official website (www.nmims.edu) as per the important dates.
- No inquiries or correspondence related to the Merit List are entertained. The decision of the institute is considered to be final.
- Candidates are called for counseling session at Mumbai, based upon their merit number.
- Candidates must appear for the Counselling process no other person accept candidate is allowed to appear on behalf of the candidate.
- In the counseling session candidates get admission to various courses in different disciplines as per their merit, choice and availability of courses as per eligibility criteria & vacancy.
NMIMS NPAT 2020 Programme Fees
After the Result and before going to the counselling center candidates must check the programme fees for NMIMS NPAT 2020. Candidates can check the Programme Fees for NMIMS NPAT 2020 in the table given below.
|Programme||Fees and Campus|
|B. Tech.||Rs. 2,90,000/- p.a||Rs. 1,60,000/- p.a. & Rs. 1,20,000/- p.a. (for Textile Only)||Not applicable||Not applicable|
|MBA Tech.||Rs. 4,00,000/- p.a.||Rs. 2,75,000/- p.a||Rs. 3,00,000/- p.a.||Rs. 2,75,000/-p.a.|
Note: Candidate must note that the programme fees given here is as per last year’s information brochure. It will be updated as soon as NMIS releases the new brochure.
NMIMS NPAT 2020 Scholarship
NMIMS deemed to be University provides scholarship to the deserving and eligible candidates. Candidates can check the information related to NMIMS NPAT 2020 Scholarship below.
- The main purpose of this scholarship is to recognize and encourage the talent of the deserving candidates and provide them financial assistance.
- A separate NPAT meritorious admission round shall be called before NPAT regular counselling round.
- The Scholarship amount shall be Rs. 50,000/- per meritorious candidate.
- First 15 Meritorious candidates, among the first 100 NPAT rank in B.Tech. / MBA Tech. courses (across all streams and all campus) shall be awarded with the scholarship prize.
- Scholarship is applicable for subsequent years provided if the students maintain CGPA of more than 3 without any backlog till completion of the program.
- Outcomes are determined by NMIMS Management and the scholarship amount is disbursed at the end of the academic year.
NMIMS is a global school for business management. It was founded in the year 1981 and in 2003 it was awarded as deemed to be University. Programmes offered by are designed to help working professionals advance in their career and enhance their employability. To make the enrolment process easier it had made everything available online on its official website. Students can reach to NMIMS anywhere and anytime. NMIMS organises NMIMS NPAT every year examination for admission into various UG and integrated PG courses.
NPAT 2020 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) University conducts NPAT exam for admission into variouds U.G and P.G courses
Ans : Candidates who have completed 10+2 examination or equivalent examination from any recognized board including International Baccalaureate Diploma with English as main subject in science or vocational science
Ans : NPAT will be conducted in Computer based Mode (online Mode)
Ans : Candidates below the age of 25 years can appear for the NPAT exam.
Ans : Candidates have to fill the online Application Form on the official Website as per schedule.
Ans : Qualified candidates will be called for the counselling process by the NMIMS University on the basis of the Merit List of the entrance exam.