NMIMS NPAT 2023 will be held from 4 Jan to 31 May 2023. NMIMS has released the application form for NMIMS NPAT. Last date to apply is 21 May. Further, the exam scheduling window is from 6 December 2022 to 23 May 2023.
The National Test For Programs After Twelfth (NPAT) is a University level Common entrance exam. It is organized by NMIMS for admission to BBA, B.Com, B.Sc. Finance, B.Sc. Economics, BBA in Branding and Advertising, BA in Liberal Arts, BBA International Business, Bachelor in Business Management and Marketing courses in NMIMS Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai, Indore, Dhule, Chandigarh campuses. If you want to appear in NMIMS NPAT exam then check eligibility, apply before last date, and download admit card. After exam, check NMIMS NPAT question paper with answer key. Then finally check result at nmimsnpat.in. Also get here NMIMS NPAT syllabus, exam pattern, notes, question paper pdf.
Latest – NMIMS NPAT 2023 application form is out. Get link to apply here.
NMIMS NPAT 2023
What is NMIMS NPAT exam?
The full form of NPAT is National Test For Programs After Twelfth. It is organized by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies at a University level. This is a Common entrance exam. The courses to which you can get admission through it are BBA, B.Com, B.Sc. Finance, B.Sc. Economics, BBA in Branding and Advertising, BA in Liberal Arts, BBA International Business, Bachelor in Business Management and Marketing. And the colleges are NMIMS Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai, Indore, Dhule, Chandigarh campuses.
NMIMS NPAT 2023 Exam Date
NMIMS decides and announces the exam date of NMIMS NPAT 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check nmimsnpat.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Release of notification||Dec 2022|
|Release of NMIMS NPAT 2023 application form||01 Dec 2022|
|Last date to apply online at nmimsnpat.in||21 May 2023|
|Exam scheduling window||06 Dec 2022 to 23 May 2023|
|NMIMS NPAT 2023 Exam Date||04 Jan to 31 May 2023|
|NMIMS NPAT 2023 result announcement||The dates will be available on website by first week of June 2023|
NMIMS NPAT 2023 – An Exam Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||NPAT 2023|
|Full Form of NPAT||National Test For Programs After Twelfth|
|Full Form of NMIMS||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Level of Exam||University|
|Type of Exam||Common Entrance Exam|
|Courses Where Admission is Through NPAT||BBA, B.Com, B.Sc. Finance, B.Sc. Economics, BBA in Branding and Advertising, BA in Liberal Arts, BBA International Business, Bachelor in Business Management and Marketing|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through NPAT||NMIMS Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai, Indore, Dhule, Chandigarh campuses|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Class 12|
|Mode of Exam||Computer based online examination|
|Type of Questions||Type of questions and difficulty level of Tests will be as per SAT Exam pattern|
|Number of Questions||120|
|Marking Scheme||+1, 0|
|Exam Duration||100 Minutes|
|Subjects in Question Paper||Quantitative Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning|
Important Downloads and Official Links
- Admission Handout
- Sample Paper
- Programs – Commerce, Economics, Liberal Arts, Branding and Advertising, International Business, Business Management and Marketing
- How to Apply
Programs under NPAT 2023
NMIMS NPAT 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the National Test For Programs After Twelfth needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- NMIMS releases the NPAT application form 2023 at nmimsnpat.in.
- Students should fill and submit the NPAT online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the NMIMS NPAT 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the National Test For Programs After Twelfth.
The question paper of National Test For Programs After Twelfth will be as per the exam pattern.
|Section||No. of Qs||Marks|
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a computer based online examination.
- Question type – Type of questions and difficulty level of Tests will be as per SAT Exam pattern
- Number of Questions – There are 120 questions in the NMIMS NPAT.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the NPAT is 120.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 100 minutes.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +1 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is 0 for incorrect answers
Eligibility Criteria of NPAT
The NPAT eligibility criteria refers to minimum requirements that applicants must fulfill in order to appear in the exam and/or get admission through it. NMIMS has provided the detailed NMIMS NPAT 2023 eligibility criteria in the official website nmimsnpat.in and also in the NMIMS NPAT 2023 information brochure. Highlights of the same are as follows. For complete eligibility, refer the handout.
NMIMS NPAT 2023 Retake and Rescheduling
RETAKE/S: Candidate can attempt maximum 2 RETAKES in any selected category i.e. (1st main test plus 2 retakes). The highest marks among the total attempts will be considered for respective school merit process.
Once the main exam delivery is done, candidate cannot add new school in the same category for retake, but he / she can add new category of test.
No Rescheduling or cancellation is allowed
NMIMS NPAT 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of NPAT exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the NPAT syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the National Test For Programs After Twelfth.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve NPAT previous year question papers.
NMIMS NPAT 2023 Exam Centers
NMIMS NPAT 2023 Result
All students who write the NMIMS NPAT 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) declares the NMIMS NPAT 2023 result.
- Next, the official website where NMIMS NPAT 2023 result link is published is nmimsnpat.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per schedule by NMIMS.
- In order to check NMIMS NPAT 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of NPAT exam decides your admission to BBA, B.Com, B.Sc. Finance, B.Sc. Economics, BBA in Branding and Advertising, BA in Liberal Arts, BBA International Business, Bachelor in Business Management and Marketing courses.
- Engineering colleges across the country offer admission on basis of NPAT results.
Official Website is nmimsnpat.in.
NMIMS Admission / Application / Technical related queries
- Toll Free No.: 18001025138 Monday to Saturday (except public holidays)
- For any support and assistance kindly login to dashboard & raise query in my query section
In case of any query regarding exam scheduling or test center related please write:
- For any support and assistance kindly email: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
Qs. What is the NPAT Exam?
Ans. The NPAT exam is a University level Common entrance exam. It is for admission to BBA, B.Com, B.Sc. Finance, B.Sc. Economics, BBA in Branding and Advertising, BA in Liberal Arts, BBA International Business, Bachelor in Business Management and Marketing courses in NMIMS Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai, Indore, Dhule, Chandigarh campuses.
Qs. Who conducts NPAT?
Ans. The Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) conducts this exam.
Qs. What is the official website for NMIMS NPAT 2023?
Ans. The official website is nmimsnpat.in.
Qs. How to apply for NPAT?
Ans. You should apply as per instructions in the NMIMS NPAT 2023 notification. Check nmimsnpat.in for online application form.
Qs. How to prepare for NMIMS NPAT 2023?
Ans. In order to prepare for the exam, first complete the NPAT syllabus. Then practise the chapter wise questions from the best reference books for NMIMS NPAT 2023. Thereafter solve previous year question papers. Then finally solve sample papers, and take mock tests.
If you have any queries on NMIMS NPAT 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.