NMIMS NPAT 2020 Admit Card – Admit Card for NMIMS NPAT 2020 shall be released at the official website of NMIMS NPAT 2020 www.npat.in. The expected date for the NMIMS NPAT 2020 examination is in the 2nd week of May 2020. Candidates must keep themselves ready with their NPAT Id and password to download the NMIMS NPAT 2020 Admit Card. Candidates must go to the NMIMS NPAT 2020 examination center along with their NMIMS NPAT 2020 Admit Card and all the required documents. Want to know more about NMIMS NPAT 2020 Admit card? Read all the information given on this page below.
NMIMS NPAT 2020 Admit Card
NMIMS has its four campuses in Navi Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru and Mumbai. After qualifying NMIMS NPAT 2020 examination candidates shall be admitted into any of these four campuses. Candidates can check the important dates and events related to NMIMS NPAT 2020 Admit Card below.
|NMIMS NPAT 2020 Admit Card||Important Date|
|Release of NMIMS NPAT 2020 Admit Card||To be notified|
|NMIMS NPAT 2020 Examination||2nd week of May 2020|
Download Admit Card here: Candidates can download their NMIMS NPAT 2020 Admit Card as per the schedule at www.npat.in.
How to download NMIMS NPAT 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates must download and print their NMIMS NPAT 2020 Admit Card for future references. Interested candidates can follow the below given steps to download NMIMS NPAT 2020 Admit Card below.
Step 1: Click on the link which will be given above on this page.
Step 2: A new page will appear now enter your log in details which is NPAT ID and Password.
Step 3: After entering all the details click on the download button.
Step 4: A new page with the NPAT 2020 Admit Card will appear. Candidates must take a printout of the Admit Card for future references.
Details in NMIMS NPAT 2020 Admit Card
After downloading the NMIMS NPAT 2020 Admit Card candidates must check all the details present in the Admit Card is correct or not. If there are any errors found in the NMIMS NPAT 2020 Admit Card, candidates must contact the authorities. Candidates can check the details of the NMIMS NPAT 2020 Admit Card below.
- Name of the candidate
- Address of the candidate
- Address of the examination center
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
Things to carry at the NMIMS NPAT 2020 Examination Center
Candidates must go to the NMIMS NPAT 2020 Examination Center along with all the required documents. List of all the required documents for NMIMS NPAT 2020 examination center is given below.
- A printed copy of NMIMS NPAT 2020 Admit Card
- A government approved ID Proof which can be Voters ID, Passport, School / College ID, Aadhar Card, Driving License (Learner license will not be accepted), 12th Admit Card,PAN Card.
Note: If the candidate fails to bring any of these two required documents then he/she will not be permitted to appear for the NMIMS NPAT 2020 Examination.
Important instructions for NMIMS NPAT 2020
All the interested candidates must follow some instructions to avoid any kind of issues. Candidates can check the important instructions for NMIMS NPAT 2020 in the list given below.
- NMIMS offers Programme/Campus based on the availability of seat, candidates merit rank, choice.
- Changing of branch and campus is considered as per preference, merit rank and availability of seat after the admission granted to particular branch / campus until course commencement only.
- Change of campus & program is not allowed after commencement of the classes.
- If at any stage, it is found that a candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria or the information furnished by him / her in the application form is incorrect, then his/ her admission to the course, even if selected, will be cancelled and fees will not be refunded to the candidate.
Important Instructions for NMIMS NPAT 2020 examination center
Candidates must follow certain instructions regarding NMIMS NPAT 2020 Examination Center to avoid any kind of problems there. Candidates can check the important instructions below.
- Candidates can not share their Admit Card with other candidates or any other person.
- If there is any kind of overwriting or changes in the hall ticket the candidature gets harmed
- On the day of examination candidates must read all the important instruction given before writing for the examination
- Candidates must reach the examination center 30 minutes prior to the examination
- All the appearing candidates must go to the NMIMS NPAT 2020 Examination Center along with their Admit Card and a valid photo ID proof.
- Candidates must sit at their allotted seats only.
- Candidates may not roam in the examination center and they must go to the allotted examination room only.
About NMIMS NPAT 2020
NMIMS NPAT 2020 is an official entrance test for admission to Undergraduate Degree and Integrated Degree Programs (Academic session 2020-21) being offered by constituent schools of NMIMS at Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai, Indore & Dhule Campuses. The expected date for the NMIMS NPAT 2020 examination is in the 2nd week of May 2020. Candidates must submit the Application Form before the last date to appear in the NMIMS NPAT 2020 examination. Selected candidates shall be admitted into any of its four campuses.
NMIMS is a global school for business management. It was founded in the year 1981 and in 2003 it was awarded as deemed to be University. Programmes offered by are designed to help working professionals advance in their career and enhance their employability. To make the enrolment process easier it had made everything available online on its official website. Students can reach to NMIMS anywhere and anytime. NMIMS organises NMIMS NPAT every year examination for admission into various UG and integrated PG courses.
NPAT 2020 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Admit card will be available on the website as per date given.
Ans : Candidates have to download the Admit Card by using NPAT ID and Password on the official Website
Ans : Admit Card will carry the Candidate's Name, Roll no, Exam City, Exam Date and time etc.
Ans : Yes, Candidates can change their exam city by the date provided by the University.
Ans : Candidates have to carry Admit Card along with a valid ID proof (Voters ID/Passport/School / College ID/Aadhar Card/Driving License/12th Admit Card/PAN Card)