NMIMS CET 2023 will be held from 04 Jan to 31 May 2023 by NMIMS. The application form has been released at nmimscet.in. Last date to apply is 21 May. Whereas, the scheduling window has activated from 6 December 2022 to 23 May 2023. Result date will be available in first week of June 2023.
The NMIMS Common Entrance Test (NMIMS CET) is a University level Engineering entrance exam. It is organized by NMIMS for admission to B.Tech, B.Tech+MBA Tech, B.Pharm+MBA Pharm Tech courses in NMIMS Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Shirpur, Indore, Chandigarh, Hyderabad campuses. If you want to appear in NMIMS CET exam then check eligibility, apply before last date, and download admit card. After exam, check NMIMS CET question paper with answer key. Then finally check result at nmimscet.in. Also get here NMIMS CET syllabus, exam pattern, notes, question paper pdf.
NMIMS CET 2023
What is NMIMS CET exam?
The full form of NMIMS CET is NMIMS Common Entrance Test. It is organized by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies at a University level. This is a Engineering entrance exam. The courses to which you can get admission through it are B.Tech, B.Tech+MBA Tech, B.Pharm+MBA Pharm Tech. And the colleges are NMIMS Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Shirpur, Indore, Chandigarh, Hyderabad campuses.
NMIMS CET 2023 Exam Date
NMIMS decides and announces the exam date of NMIMS CET 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check nmimscet.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Release of notification||Dec 2022|
|Release of NMIMS CET 2023 application form||01 Dec 2022|
|Last date to apply online at nmimscet.in||21 May 2023|
|Exam scheduling window||06 Dec 2022 to 23 May 2023|
|NMIMS CET 2023 Exam Date||04 Jan to 31 May 2023|
|NMIMS CET 2023 result announcement||The dates will be available on website by first week of June 2023|
NMIMS CET 2023 – An Exam Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||NMIMS CET 2023|
|Full Form of NMIMS CET||NMIMS Common Entrance Test|
|Full Form of NMIMS||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Level of Exam||University|
|Type of Exam||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Courses Where Admission is Through NMIMS CET||B.Tech, B.Tech+MBA Tech, B.Pharm+MBA Pharm Tech|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through NMIMS CET||NMIMS Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Shirpur, Indore, Chandigarh, Hyderabad campuses|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Class 12|
|Mode of Exam||computer based online examination|
|Type of Questions||MCQ|
|Number of Questions||120|
|Marking Scheme||+1, 0|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Subjects in Question Paper||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology, Logical Intelligence, Verbal Reasoning|
Important Downloads and Official Links
Programs Under NMIMS CET 2023
NMIMS CET 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the NMIMS Common Entrance Test needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- NMIMS releases the NMIMS CET application form 2023 at nmimscet.in.
- Students should fill and submit the NMIMS CET online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the NMIMS CET 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the NMIMS Common Entrance Test.
The question paper of NMIMS Common Entrance Test will be as per the exam pattern.
- Exam is based on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology of 10+2 curriculum.
- Pharmacy admission test is based on PCM / PCB combination as selected at the time of online registration form.
|Section||No. of Qs||Marks||Time in Minutes|
|Mathematics / Biology||30||30||30|
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a computer based online examination.
- Question type – The questions are insertdata .
- Number of Questions – There are insertdata questions in the NMIMS CET.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the NMIMS CET is insertdata .
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of insertdata .
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language insertdata .
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get insertdata marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is insertdata for incorrect answers
Eligibility Criteria of NMIMS CET
The NMIMS CET eligibility criteria refers to minimum requirements that applicants must fulfill in order to appear in the exam and/or get admission through it. NMIMS has provided the detailed NMIMS CET 2023 eligibility criteria in the official website nmimsncet.in and also in the NMIMS CET 2023 information brochure. Highlights of the same are as follows. For complete eligibility, refer the handout.
NMIMS CET 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of NMIMS CET exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the NMIMS CET syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the NMIMS Common Entrance Test.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve NMIMS CET previous year question papers.
NMIMS NPAT 2023 Exam Centers
NMIMS CET 2023 Result
All students who write the NMIMS CET 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) declares the NMIMS CET 2023 result.
- Next, the official website where NMIMS CET 2023 result link is published is nmimscet.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per schedule by NMIMS.
- In order to check NMIMS CET 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of NMIMS CET exam decides your admission to B.Tech, B.Tech+MBA Tech, B.Pharm+MBA Pharm Tech courses.
- Engineering colleges across the country offer admission on basis of NMIMS CET results.
Official Website is nmimscet.in.
NMIMS Admission / Application / Technical related queries
- Toll Free No.: 18001025138 Monday to Saturday (except public holidays)
- For any support and assistance kindly login to dashboard & raise query in my query section
In case of any query regarding exam scheduling or test center related please write:
- For any support and assistance kindly email: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
Qs. What is the NMIMS CET Exam?
Ans. The NMIMS CET exam is a University level Engineering entrance exam. It is for admission to B.Tech, B.Tech+MBA Tech, B.Pharm+MBA Pharm Tech courses in NMIMS Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Shirpur, Indore, Chandigarh, Hyderabad campuses.
Qs. Who conducts NMIMS CET?
Ans. The Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) conducts this exam.
Qs. What is the official website for NMIMS CET 2023?
Ans. The official website is nmimscet.in.
Qs. How to apply for NMIMS CET?
Ans. You should apply as per instructions in the NMIMS CET 2023 notification. Check nmimscet.in for online application form.
Qs. How to prepare for NMIMS CET 2023?
Ans. In order to prepare for the exam, first complete the NMIMS CET syllabus. Then practise the chapter wise questions from the best reference books for NMIMS CET 2023. Thereafter solve previous year question papers. Then finally solve sample papers, and take mock tests.
If you have any queries on NMIMS CET 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.