ATMA Result 2019: The result for ATMA 2019 will be declared on 22 February 2019 on its official website www.atmaaims.com. To check the result, the aspirants need to log in by entering details such as PID and Password. No hard copy of the scorecard is going to be sent to the candidates by post. AIMS issues the scorecards to the appearing candidates which consist of information such as Roll Number, Percentile obtained, etc. Candidates should note that the admission criteria differ according to the guidelines of the Participating Institutes. For more details on ATMA Result 2019, candidates must scroll down to the below article.
ATMA Result 2019
Marks obtained out of 180, in the AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA), forms the basis for admission to PGDM, MBA, MCA. ATMA score report consists of name, address, roll number, test date, score, and percentile. Hard copies are not issued separately for any test taker. The candidates can check the important dates related to AIMS ATMA Result 2019 from the table given below.
|ATMA 2019 Feb Exam||Dates|
|Date of Exam||17 Feb 2019|
|Announcement of Result||Around 22 Feb 2019|
Result: The ATMA Dec 2019 Result will be available on the official website atmaaims.com.
How to Check the AIMS ATMA Result 2019?
To know the procedure of checking the AIMS ATMA 2019 Result, candidates must go through the steps given below. The hard copy of AIMS ATMA Result 2019 will not be sent to any candidate’s address.
Step-1 Click on Link: First, you have to click on the link that is provided on this page or go to the official website and search the link for the result of the specific month.
Step-2 Login: After clicking, you have to login on the website by entering the specified credentials. The candidate has to first enter the exam date. Then enter the PID and password. After entering the details, the candidate has to click the “login” button.
Step-3 Check the Result: After logging in, the candidate can check the result on the tour screen. The result for ATMA releases in pdf format. The candidate can check his/her score of the written exam. The candidates are advised to take the printout of the AIMS ATMA Result 2019 for the further process.
Search for PID and Password
In case, if the candidate forgets his/her PID or Password then it can be retrieved from the official website. Candidates can check the instructions given below for the same.
- Go to the link “Search PID/Password” on the official website.
- Select the Exam Date.
- Enter the information to be searched (PID/Password).
- Enter the details like DOB, Registered Mobile Number, Registered Email ID.
- After entering the details, click on the “Find PID or Password” button.
- Note down the details for the future reference.
ATMA Score Report
AIMS provides the options to show the ATMA score report on its official website. In the report, candidates can see the details such as the name of the candidate, address, roll number, test date, and the marks in every section including Quantitative Skills (100 marks), Verbal Skills (100 marks), Analytical Reasoning (100 marks). The candidates can also be able to check their overall percentile from the score report.
- ATMA Percentile indicates the overall percentage of the candidate in the entire population of ATMA testing.
- ATMA score in the test taken on a particular date is used by the institutes to give admission to the candidates for the next academic year only.
- There are multiple institutes affiliated with ATMA. The candidates are required to choose 5 institutes as their priority list.
- If the candidate wants to take admission for the particular institute, then the candidate has to write to ATMA office to which institute the score should be sent with a fee of Rs. 150/- per institute applied for.
- The ATMA Office only forward the scores to the Institutions, designated by the students. Students are expected to apply directly to the various Institutions for their Admission Bulletins and Application Forms, within the deadlines for admissions to each Institution.
Scoring of AIMS ATMA 2019
The candidates are advised to give the exam carefully. The score of AIMS ATMA 2019 is given according to a specific format. There is 1 mark given for one correct answer. If the candidate does not give the answer then zero marks is given for that question. For any incorrect answer, 0.25 mark to be deducted for each question. So if the candidate gives four incorrect answers, then 1 mark is deducted from the candidate’s score.
About the Exam
Candidates who wish to pursue their post graduation in MCA, MBA, MMS, and PGDM can surely go for AIMS ATMA exam. It is conducted fives times in a year for the purpose of granting admission to the eligible and qualified candidates. The ATMA exam for the 2019 session is scheduled to be held on 17 February 2019. It is a national level examination and its validity is applicable in most of the colleges in India.