ATMA Result December 2018 will be announced online. Now ATMA has conducted its next exam which is scheduled on the December session. Candidates who will appear for the ATMA exam on December 20, 2018, will be able to check their result. The result will be announced at atmaaims.com – link and process to check result and download scorecard is also explained here. Check complete details on ATMA Result 2018 December 2018 from here.
ATMA Result December 2018
Marks obtained out of 180, in the AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA), forms the basis for admission to PGDM, MBA, MCA. ATMA score report consists of name, address, roll number, test date, score, and percentile. Hard copies are not issued separately for any test taker. The candidates can check the important dates related to AIMS ATMA Result December 2018 from the table below.
|Date of Exam||20 Dec 2018|
|Announcement of Result||28 Dec 2018|
The AIMS ATMA Result 2018 will be released separately after every slot of the examination. The candidates will be able to check it from below.
Result: Candidates will be able to check there result from the official website i.e., www.atmaaims.com.
ATMA Result December 2018 will be announced by the Association of Indian Management Schools. The candidates have to enter Exam, PID, and Password to login and check the AIMS ATMA Result. Candidate should note that the result will not be sent by post. In it, the candidate’s sections and total scores are mentioned. After checking the result, the candidates must download and save it because it also serves as ATMA Scorecard 2018. The scorecard is required during GD and PI rounds. Know more details about AIMS ATMA Result December 2018, scorecard, cutoff, etc from this page.
How to Check the AIMS ATMA Result 2018?
The candidate will have to download it. The hard copy of AIMS ATMA Result 2018 will not be sent to any candidate’s address unless the candidates specifically request for it. The candidates can check the AIMS ATMA Result 2018 by following these steps.
Step-1 Click on Link: First, you will have to click on the link that is provided on this page or will have to go to the official website and search the link for the result of the specific month.
Step-2 Login: After clicking, you will have to login on the website by entering the specified credentials. The candidate will have to first enter the exam date. Then enter the PID and password. After entering the details, the candidate will have to click the “login” button.
Step-3 Check the Result: After logging in, the candidate will be able to check the result. The result will be released in pdf format. The candidate can check his/her score of the written exam. The candidates are advised to take the printout of the AIMS ATMA Result 2018 for the further process.
Search for PID and Password
The candidates will have to enter the PID and Password to check the result on the official website. In case, if the candidate forgets his/her PID or Password then he/she can search their PID / Password. To search the PID/Password the candidate will have to follow these steps.
- Go to the link “Search PID/Password” on the official website.
- Select the Exam Date.
- Enter the information to be searched (PID/Password).
- Enter the details like DOB, Registered Mobile Number, Registered Email ID.
- After entering the details, click on the “Find PID or Password” button.
- Note down the details for the future reference.
ATMA Score Report
ATMA Score Report will be available for the candidates to check their scores. The report will contain the name of the candidate, address, roll number, test date, and the marks in every section including Quantitative Skills (100 marks), Verbal Skills (100 marks), Analytical Reasoning (100 marks). Apart from the separate scores, the section of total score will be there. The candidates will also be able to check their overall percentile from the score report. The Score Report can be seen from the image below.
- ATMA Percentile will indicate the overall percentage of the candidate in the entire population of ATMA testing.
- ATMA score in the test taken on a particular date will be used by the institutes to give admission to the candidates for the next academic year only.
- There are multiple institutes affiliated with ATMA. The candidates will have to choose 5 institutes as their priority list.
- If the candidate wants to take admission for the particular institute, then the candidate will have to write to ATMA office to which institute the score should be sent with a fee of Rs. 150/- per institute applied for.
- The ATMA Office will only forward the scores to the Institutions, designated by the students. Students are expected to apply directly to the various Institutions for their Admission Bulletins and Application Forms, within the deadlines for admissions to each Institution.
Scoring of AIMS ATMA 2018
The candidates are advised to give the exam carefully. The score of AIMS ATMA 2018 will be given according to a specific format. There will be given 1 mark for one correct answer. If the candidate will not give the answer then zero marks will be given for that question. For any incorrect answer, 0.25 mark will be deducted for each question. So if the candidate will give four incorrect answers, then 1 mark will be deducted from the candidate’s score.
Insofar, information provided above is based on previous session brochure, only the tentative schedule for the December session has been released. When the officials will release the official information pertaining to AIMS ATMA 2018. It will be updated here.