AMU has release the application forms for admission and entrance exams. AMU Application Form 2019 can be obtained at amucontrollerexams.com or the direct link to fill the application form is also given below. Eligible candidates need to fill the required details, pay the application fee and upload the photograph, signature, thumb impression. Those who apply will get a username and password which are later required for the purpose of downloading AMU Admit Card 2019 for entrance exams. Get here complete details of AMU Application Form 2019 such as date of availability, fee, and other information.
AMU Application Form 2019
Aligarh Muslim University has released the application forms on the official website. Also, the dates of entrance exams have been announced. Check the same below.
|Course||Last Date||Test Date|
|B.Sc. (Hons.)||28 Feb 2019||07 Apr 2019|
|B. Com. (Hons.)||28 Feb 2019||07 Apr 2019|
|B.A. (Hons.)||28 Feb 2019||07 Apr 2019|
|S.S.S.C. (Science Stream)/ Diploma in Engg.||02 Mar 2019||21 Apr 2019|
|S.S.S.C (Humanities & Commerce Streams)||02 Mar 2019||21 Apr 2019|
|AMUEEE(B.Tech)||04 Mar 2019||28 Apr 2019|
|B.Tech. / B. Arch||04 Mar 2019||26 May 2019|
|B.A. (Hons.) Foreign Languages||06 Mar 2019||29 Apr 2019|
|Diploma Courses through CET||06 Mar 2019||30 Apr 2019|
|Dip. in General Nursing & Midwifery||06 Mar 2019||01 May 2019|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture||06 Mar 2019||03 May 2019|
|M.B.A. (Agribusiness)||06 Mar 2019||21 May 2019|
|M.B.A.(Financial Mgmt.)/M.T.T.M||06 Mar 2019||21 May 2019|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||06 Mar 019||22 May 2019|
|M.C.A||06 Mar 2019||22 May 2019|
|M.A. (Mass Communication)||06 Mar 2019||23 May 2019|
|B.Lib.I.Sc.||06 Mar 2019||23 May 2019|
|M.S.W||06 Mar 2019||24 May 2019|
|M.B.A. / M.B.A.(I.B.)/
M.B.A.( Islamic Banking & Finance )
|06 Mar 2019||26 May 2019|
|M.B.A. (Hospital Administration)||16 Mar 2019||24 May 2019|
|B.A.LL.B||06 Mar 2019||27 May 2019|
|B. Ed.||06 Mar 2019||27 May 2019|
|B.E. (Evening)||06 Mar 2019||10 Jun 2019|
|Pre-Tib||15 May 2019||10 Jun 2019|
|B.U.M.S||15 May 2019||10 Jun 2019|
|Last date to apply with an additional late fee of Rs 200/-||Between 08 Mar to 12 Mar 2019|
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for the AMU Admission 2019.
Official website: www.amucontrollerexams.com.
AMU Application Form 2019 Notification
Before You Fill AMU Application Form 2019 – Instructions
Candidates can check eligibility, date of exam, application form step by step to apply, exam pattern, and other details from AMU Admission 2019 Guide.
- AMU Application Form 2019 is applicable to single applicant and form cannot be transferred from one person to another.
- A single form must be filled and submitted by an applicant for applying to the multiple courses.
- Among the details to be filled in the form in order of preference of course/branch / main subject/ stream/specialisation, which should be final.
- First of all, decide which course/courses.
- Check eligibility criteria published by AMU for admission 2019-2020.
- Note application form dates and fees.
- Gather required information to fill and submit AMU Application Form 2019.
- Go to apply online link, which is given above in this article.
- Enter details in the form.
- Pay application fee.
- Submit form.
Step by Step Instructions for Filling Online Application Form
New steps for filling the application form has been published for the AMU Admission 2019. Candidates can check it from below step by step.
First of all, the candidate has to register for AMU Admission 2019. To register online go to the official website, or click on the link that will be activated on this page once the application process starts, and fill details like username, password, email address and name. Click Submit
Once you are registered with AMU website, you can apply for various courses by login to the admission portal using your username and password.
Go to https://dt.amucontrollerexams.com/oaps/user
Enter your registered username and password.
A Six-step application form submission portal will open.
Step 1: Profile
The candidate has to fill in the mandatory fields given in the Performa.
Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory. After saving the profile, candidates will be asked to review and confirm that the particulars entered are correct. Candidates will not be able to edit or update profile after confirmation. If a candidate finds any mistakes after the profile then he/she will have to re-register with different username and password.
Step 2: Details of examinations passed till date including qualifying examination
Details expected in this Step are the details of Class X, Class XII, Diploma’s, Graduation, Post Graduation, M.Phil, PhD, etc.(Which ever is applicable)
By completing this Step you agree that you have provided all the information related to your educational history correctly., Discrepancy found, if any, at any stage may result in cancellation of admission.
Fill all the details carefully, use standard short form where ever possible, Particularly in Examination and Board column
Step 3 : Photo, Signature & Thumb Impression
Candidate has to upload his/her latest photo, signature, & only Left Hand Thumb Impression (for All candidates) and the same will appear on the PDF file of his/her Application Form.
Dimension of Photo, Signature & Thumb Impression are given below:
- Photo size must be between 20KB and 100KB.
- Signature size must be between 20KB and 100KB.
- Thumb impression size must be between 20KB and 100KB.
Candidate should keep several hard copies of the uploaded photo with him/her as they will be needed at different occasions along with application form as well as at the time of admission.
Mismatch of any of your uploaded information may result in cancellation of your Application/Admission at any stage.
Step 4: Categories
It is mandatory to select “NO” if the candidate does not belong to any Special Category as given in the Guide to Admission 2019 – 2020.
Candidate may select any Special Category if he/she wishes to be considered under that category with sufficient documentary proof.
Follow the step-wise instruction as they appear in the selection of categories upto a maximum of 3 categories per application form.
Candidate will have no right to be considered for admission under Special Category if not claimed at this stage.
Step 5: Documents Upload
- All the applicants must upload their relevant documents below as requested failing which your application might get rejected if found incomplete during scrutiny.
- Candidate who have qualified any of these test such as JRF/NET/UGC-NET/GATE/DBT/CSIR/ICMR/ICAR etc, mandatorily need to upload their certificate of qualifying of any of these exams.
- All the documents (except Synopsis/Proposal) should be uploaded in JPG format only and their individual size should lie between 200KB to 2MB.
- For Synopsis/Proposal (applicable to only foreign national Ph.D. candidates only) file type should be of PDF type, since it can be a multi page document and their individual size should lie between 200KB to 2MB.
- Read all instruction carefully, and Upload all the applicable documents, failing which during scrutiny your application may be rejected.
- If you have any issue during filling of the application form contact/visit Admissions Helpdesk, AMU, Aligarh
Payment related instructions
For online payment of test fee/processing fee keep ready your net banking/debit cards/credit cards details.
The application fee for all the programmes are different and are mentioned in the table below:
|B. Com. (Hons.)||400/-|
|S.S.S.C. (Science Stream)/ Diploma in Engg.||550/-|
|S.S.S.C (Humanities & Commerce Streams)||550/-|
|B.Tech. / B. Arch||750/-|
|Diploma Courses through CET||450/-|
|Dip. in General Nursing & Midwifery||450/-|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture||450/-|
|M.A. (Mass Communication)||450/-|
|M.B.A. / M.B.A.(I.B.)/
M.B.A.( Islamic Banking & Finance )
AMU Application Form 2019 Correction
Candidates are given one final opportunity to submit their AMU Application Forms 2019 totally error free. Aligarh Muslim University opens a form correction window for a stipulated time period, whereas candidate can log in to rectify the mistakes committed, at the time of applying. Last year, a candidate was able to edit the following details – name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth and gender. The University has not yet released any information regarding AMU Application Form 2019 correction window. As soon as it does, we will update the same over this page.