|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
In order to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University, fill and submit AMU Application Form 2018 and appear in exam. The university is expected to issue application form for AMU 2018 entrance exam and admission from January. Online / offline form must be submitted before the last date.
There will be separate application form for each course. Candidate needs to decide which course he/she is interested in and check whether he/she is eligible for the same; those who are eligible can obtain the AMU Application Form 2018 from here or official website and fill it up. Enter valid details in AMU Application Form by referring to official documents. Pay requisite application fee and submit it in mode instructed by Aligarh Muslim University.
- You will fill separate forms for each course.
- You will single form for courses where there is a combined test.
AMU Application Form 2018 is applicable to single applicant and form cannot be transferred from one person to another. A single form must be filled and submitted by an applicant, multiple form submissions will lead to rejection.
Among the details to be filled in form is order of preference of course / branch / main subject / stream / specialisation, which should be final.
Get here AMU Admission Forms for AMUEEE 2018, AMU B.Tech 2018, AMU MBBS, AMU PG Medical 2018 and other courses admission in Aligarh Muslim University.
AMU Application Forms 2018
Aligarh Muslim University opens application form submission dates in January. It also releases admission guide which is admission brochure or bulletin of information. Candidates can check eligibility, date of exam, application form step by step to apply, exam pattern, and other details from AMU Admission 2018 Guide (link for it will be available as soon as AMU releases it).
Get important details of AMU Application Form 2018 / AMU Admission Form 2018. To provide information at a quick glance, details have been made concisely available in a table.
Steps to apply for AMU 2018 Admission are given below.
- First of all decide which course / courses.
- Check eligibility criteria published by AMU for admission 2018-2019.
- Note application form dates and fees.
- Gather required information to fill and submit AMU Application Form 2018.
- Go to apply online link (link will be activated as soon as AMU releases application form).
- Enter details in form.
- Pay application fee.
- Submit form.
Candidates are requested to note that insofar AMU has not released admission 2018-2019 details. Data has been compiled here based on previous year information to guide students on what is expected of them to apply for AMU 2018 admission. As soon as AMU releases AMU 2018 Admission guide, application form details will be updated here.
After filling application form
- Retain a photocopy of filled in AMU 2018 application form.
- Retain acknowledgement slip if offline form was filled.
- Check application status of AMU 2018 application form.
Names of courses offered at AMU, application fee to apply for it, last date to submit application form, exam date are given in table below.
|S.No.||Course||Fee (Expected)||Last Date (Expected)||Test Date (Expected)|
|1.||Dip. in General Nursing & Midwifery||350/-||3rd week of February 2018||3rd week of April 2018|
|2.||B.Sc. (Hons.)||350/-||3rd week of February 2018||3rd week of April 2018|
|3.||B. Com. (Hons.)||350/-||3rd week of February 2018||3rd week of April 2018|
|4.||B.A. (Hons.)||350/-||3rd week of February 2018||3rd week of April 2018|
|5.||B. Tech.||550/-||3rd week of February 2018||4th week of April 2018|
|6.||B.Tech. / B. Arch.||650/-||3rd week of February 2018||4th week of April 2018|
|7.||M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||350/-||4th week of February 2018||1st week of May 2018|
|8.||M.B.A. / M.B.A.(I.B.)/
P.G. Dip. In Islamic Banking & Finance
|550/-||4th week of February 2018||1st week of May 2018|
|9.||B. Ed.||350||4th week of February 2018||1st week of May 2018|
|10.||B.A. (Hons.)Foreign Languages||350/-||4th week of February 2018||1st week of May 2018|
|11.||B.A.LL.B.||550/-||4th week of February 2018||1st week of May 2018|
|12.||S.S.S.C. (Science Stream) & Diploma in Engg.||450/-||1st week of March 2018||2nd week of May 2018|
|13.||S.S.S.C (Humanities & Commerce Streams)||450/-||1st week of March 2018||2nd week of May 2018|
|14.||M.F.C./ M.T.A.||350/-||1st week of March 2018||3rd week of May 2018|
|15.||Diploma Courses through CET||350/-||1st week of March 2018||3rd week of May 2018|
|16.||B.E. (Evening)||350/-||1st week of March 2018||3rd week of May 2018|
|17.||M.C.A.||300/-||1st week of March 2018||3rd week of May 2018|
|18.||M.A. (Mass Communication)||350/-||1st week of March 2018||3rd week of May 2018|
|19.||B.L.I.Sc.||350/-||1st week of March 2018||3rd week of May 2018|
|20.||M.S.W.||350/-||1st week of March 2018||3rd week of May 2018|
|21.||B.S.W.||350/-||1st week of March 2018||1st week of June 2018|
|22.||Pre-Tib||350/-||3rd week of February 2018||2nd week of June 2018|
|23.||B.U.M.S.||350/-||4th week of May 2018||2nd week of June 2018|
|24.||MBBS / BDS||500/-||4th week of May 2018
||Through NEET UG 2018 but only candidates who will register Online will be considered for Admission.|
|25.||MD/MS/ PG Diploma Courses||500/-||1st week of February 2018||Through NEET UG 2018 but only candidates who will register Online will be considered for Admission.|
|26.||M.D.S.||500/-||1st week of February 2018||Through NEET PG 2018 but only candidates who will register Online will be considered for Admission.|
AMU Online Application Form 2018
Register online and provide your correct and functional email as well as Mobile Number because your username and password etc. will be sent on this email.
Login using your username and password. Your Dashboard will be available to you for filling the form.
Only Single Registration is sufficient for applying to the multiple courses by a candidate.
Please note every candidate will Register separately and will get his/her username and password to access his/her Dashboard for filling as well as tracking the form(s).
In case you have lost/forgot your password, Please use Forgot Password link to get it. It will be sent to you on your registered email.
Please fill your Profile carefully and Review it properly before Saving it as you will not be able to Edit/Update it afterwards.
Before filling the Application form you must have the following ready.
- Scanned copy of colored Photo with white background, Signature, and Thumb Impression (Left for Boys & Right for Girls) of the Candidate in JPG/JPEG format ONLY. The file size of each should be less than 40KB
- Email address & Mobile number.
- Online Banking details/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Details of qualifying examination
Note: Please don’t rename files with BMP/PNG/TIFF/etc (Not acceptable file extension names such as filename.BMP, filename.PNG, or filename.TIFF). If file is not in JPG or JPEG format convert them to JPG/JPEG format using appropriate software (e.g, Paint) instead of just renaming the file extension.
Books recommended for AMU Entrance Exam
|AMU Explorer for Engineering||Buy Online|
|NCERT Xtract – Objective Physics, Chemistry, Biology||Buy Online|
|Solved Papers for AMU Engineering Entrance Exam||Buy Online|
Application Fee Payment
The Admission Test Fee / Processing Charges (non-refundable) as mentioned against each course may be remitted through
- Demand Draft from a Nationalized Bank
- ONLINE Payment through Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card
- Local Bank Challan
Candidate must attach the original Demand Draft with his / her Application Form and also write his/her name, date of birth, course of study and Transaction ID (if available) on the reverse of the Demand Draft. PWD (PH-Category) candidates having 40% disability are exempted from the payment of Admission Test / Processing Charges. They should select Demand Draft Mode and fill the DD No. as 00000.
Process for submission of Application Form
- Take the Printout of the PDF Generated Application Form on A-4 Size paper
- Put your thumb impression, signature and paste your recent photographs at the designated place on the Application Form.
- Attach the relevant document(s) with the Application Form and do not fold or mutilate it in any way.
- In case of offline payment attach the bank challan.
- Application Form (PDF Generated copy) must be submitted by hand or through Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier in a separate envelope for each course of study so as to reach the respective offices as mentioned against each course of study up to 5:00 PM on or before the last date of receipt.
Candidates must retain a photocopy of their filled-in form for future reference. Candidates’ submitting the Application Form by post must put the same inside an A-4 Size Envelope and paste the Postal Slip (given with the Form) on the top of the Envelope before posting it. Candidates who submit their Application Form by post/on counter may check the status of their Application Form on the website (www.amucontrollerexams.com).
Documents to be submitted with the Application Form
- The Admission Test Fee / Processing Charges (non-refundable) as mentioned against each course may be remitted through ONLINE Payment through Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card
- Self attested copy (both sides) of High School / Secondary School Certificate (SSC Examination) in support of date of birth.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of qualifying examination. In case the result of the qualifying examination has not been declared at the time of applying, candidate must submit self attested photocopies of marksheets / grade sheets of examination passed in the preceding year.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of all other examinations passed / appeared (including parts therein) after passing High School till date.
- Self attested copy of documents in support of claim of Internal Status and / or special categories, if any.
- Documents in support of Professional Experience, if any.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed at present.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of qualifying GATE examination, if any (applicable only for applicants to M.Tech. courses).
- Any other relevant document.
Note: Incomplete Application Forms/Irrelevant Forms and those received late, without requisite fee and not supported with the required certificates / documents may be summarily rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
Step by Step Instructions for Filling Online Application Form
Given below are expected steps, based on last year’s application form. New steps will be published when AMU 2018 Application Form is issued in January.
First of all candidate have to register for AMU Admission 2018. To register online go to http://www.amucontrollerexams.com/oaps/register.php and fill details like usename, password, email address and name. Click Submit
Once you are registered with AMU website, you can apply for various courses by login to the admission portal using your username and password.
Go to http://www.amucontrollerexams.com/oaps/login.php
Enter your registered username and password.
A four step application form submission portal will open. Step 4 has 2 parts Application & Payment of test fee which needs to be completed in one go otherwise the application will stand incomplete and applicants will have to re-apply
Step 1 : Profile
Candidate has to fill in the mandatory fields given in the Performa.
Fields marked with asterisk are mandatory. After saving the profile, candidates will be asked to review and confirm that the particulars entered are correct. Candidates will not be able to edit or update profile after confirmation. If a candidate finds any mistakes after the profile then he/she will have to re-register with different username and password.
Step 2 : Photo, Signature, Thumb Impression
Candidate has to upload his/her latest photo, signature and thumb impression (left thumb impression for boys and right thumb impression for girls) and the same will appear in the PDF file of his/her application form. The size of the images must not exceed 20kb.
Candidate will reserve 10 hard copies of the uploaded photo with him/her as they will be needed at different times along with application form as the time of admission.
Mismatch of any of your uploaded information may result in cancellation of your application / admission at any stage.
Step 3 : Special Categories
It is mandatory to select “NO” if he/she does not belong to any special category.
Candidate may select any special category if he/she is willing to claim with sufficient documentary proof as and when required.
Follow the step-wise instructions as they appear in the selection of categories upto a maximum of 3 categories per application form.
Payment related instructions
For online payment of test fee / processing fee keep ready your net banking / debit cards / credit cards details.
The same Dashboard will be used to monitor the status of your Application Form and to Download the Admit Card for Entrance Test.
A list of cities where Admission Test for various courses of studies is to be held is given below. Candidates are required to indicate in the column provided in Application Form their preference of Admission Test Centres against the available Test Centre options for various courses:
Frequently Asked questions (FAQ)
Question No. 1: I have filled incorrect date of birth and have not posted the form yet. Can I correct DOB?
Answer No. 1: If you have paid fees, fresh form is to be filled in. Fee is to be paid again as correction in soft copy of application form cannot be done Refund of fee will not be possible as on date.
Question No. 2. I have forgotten password. What should I do now?
In case you have lost/forgot your password, Please use Forgot Password link (Click Here) to get it. It will be sent to you on your registered email.
Important dates – Summary of Courses of Study (with their Application Form Details, Test Schedule)