AMU Application Forms 2021 – The application form of AMU is available at amucontrollerexams.com. Link to apply is also given below as well. To submit the AMU 2021 application form, candidates first need to register by entering a username, e-mail id, name, and by generating a password. Once registered, candidates can access the AMU form 2021 and submit details, upload images, pay a fee. Check how to submit AMU application form 2021, fee details, important documents, and more information from this page.
Latest: AMU Application Form 2021 has been started. Scroll down to apply.
AMU Application Form 2021
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria of AMU before filling the application form. Candidates must also check the deadline to submit the form because after the last date, the provision to submit it is not provided. Check AMU application form 2021 important dates from below.
|Name of Course||Without late fee||With late fee|
|B.Sc (Hons.) Home Science||11 Jun 2021||08 Jul 2021|
|B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture||17 Jun 2021||14 Jul 2021|
|M.Sc (Agriculture) Microbiology||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|M.Sc (Agriculture) Entomology||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|M.Sc (Agriculture) Plant Pathology||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|M.Sc (Agriculture) Nematology||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|MBA (Agribusiness)||15 Jun 2021||12 Jul 2021|
|M. Tech (Agricultural Process & Food Engineering)||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|M.Sc (Home Science)||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|BA (Hons.)||11 Jun 2021||08 Jul 2021|
|B.F.A.||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|MA||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|MA (Persian)||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|M.F.A.||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|M.A. (Language of Advertising Media & Market)||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|PG Diploma in Mass Communication (Urdu)||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|PG Diploma in Muslim Chaplaincy||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|Post M.A. Diploma in Urdu Translation||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|B.Com (Hons.)||11 Jun 2021||08 Jul 2021|
|M.Com||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|MBA (Financial Management)||15 Jun 2021||12 Jul 2021|
|Master of Tourism & Travel Management||15 Jun 2021||12 Jul 2021|
|Master of Insurance & Risk Management||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|Master of Human Resource Management||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|PG Diploma in Banking, Risk & Insurance Management||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|PG Diploma in Business Finance||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|B.Tech||17 Jun 2021||14 Jul 2021|
|B.Arch||17 Jun 2021||14 Jul 2021|
|BE||17 Jun 2021||14 Jul 2021|
|M.Tech (Civil Engineering)||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|M.Sc. (Polymer Science & Technology)||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|M.Arch.||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|Advance P.G. Diploma In Nanotechnology||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|Diploma||13 Jun 2021||10 Jul 2021|
|Advance Diploma in Food Technology||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|Diploma in Costume Design & Garment Technology||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|Diploma in Secretarial Practice||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|Advance Diploma in Interior Decoration||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|B.Voc. / D.Voc.||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|M.Voc.||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|BA (Hons.)||17 Jun 2021||14 Jul 2021|
|MA (International & West Asian Studies)||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|MA (Language)||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|BA LLB||17 Jun 2021||14 Jul 2021|
|LLM||15 Jun 2021||12 Jun 2021|
|B.Sc (Hons.)||11 Jun 2021||08 Jul 2021|
|M.Sc||22 Jun 2021||12 Jul 2021|
|M.Sc Biotechnology||15 Jun 2021||12 Jul 2021|
|MBA / MBA (IB) / MBA (IBF)||15 Jun 2021||12 Jul 2021|
|M.B.A. (Hospital Administration)||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|B.R.T.T.||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|Diploma in Dental Hygiene||17 Jun 2021||14 Jul 2021|
|Diploma in Dental Mechanics||17 Jun 2021||14 Jul 2021|
|B.Sc. Nursing||17 Jun 2021||14 Jul 2021|
|B.Sc Hons.||11 Jun 2021||08 Jul 2021|
|MCA||15 Jun 2021||12 Jul 2021|
|M.Sc – Science||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|M.Sc / MA||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|BA (Hons.) – Social scienes||11 Jun 2021||08 Jul 2021|
|B.P.Ed||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|B.Ed||15 Jun 2021||12 Jul 2021|
|B. Lib. I. Sc.||15 Jun 2021||12 Jul 2021|
|M.A||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|M.Lib.I.Sc.||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|MEd||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|M.A. (Mass Communication)||15 Jun 2021||12 Jul 2021|
|M.S.W.||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|M.A. (Women’s Studies)||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|M.P.Ed||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|Diploma in Teaching||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|BA (Hons.) / MA – Faculty of Theology||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|BUMS||to be announced||to be announced|
|Pre-Tib (leading to BUMS)||17 Jun 2021||14 Jul 2021|
|PG Diploma in Computer Programming||22 Jun 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|S.S.S.C. (Science/ Commerce / Arts Stream)||13 Jun 2021||10 Jul 2021|
|S.S.S.C (Humanities)||13 Jun 2021||10 Jul 2021|
|Bridge Course – S.S.S.C.||13 Jun 2021||10 Jul 2021|
|PhD||23 Oct 2021||06 Nov 2021|
|PG Diploma – faculty of Arts||23 Oct 2021||06 Nov 2021|
|Certificate in Translation||23 Oct 2021||06 Nov 2021|
|Diploma – faculty of Arts||23 Oct 2021||06 Nov 2021|
AMU 2021 Application Form Fee
To submit the application form, candidates need to pay the following amount of application fee. The application fee is payable by credit / debit card / net banking.
|Name of the courses||Application fee|
|B.Sc, BA and B.Com||Rs. 550 – without late fee|
Rs. 850 – with late fee
|M.Sc / MA / M.Tech||Rs. 550 – without late fee|
Rs. 850 – with late fee
|BTech||Rs. 750 – without late fee|
Rs. 1050 – with late fee
|BArch||Rs. 850 – without late fee|
Rs. 1150 – with late fee
|BA LLB / MBA||Rs. 750 – without late fee|
Rs. 1000 – with late fee
|Diploma / Vocational / SSLC||Rs. 650 – without late fee|
Rs. 950 – with late fee
|P.G. Diploma||Rs. 450 – without late fee|
Rs. 750 – with late fee
|Ph.D||Rs. 700 – without late fee|
Rs. 1050 – with late fee
|All Other Courses||Rs. 550 – without late fee|
Rs. 850 – with late fee
How to Fill the AMU Application Form?
The application process for AMU admission 2021 can be completed in 6 simple steps:
- Create your profile.
- Complete educational qualification details.
- Upload images.
- Select category.
- Fill specific details for the applied course.
- Pay application fee.
Check the guide to fill AMU application form 2021 from below.
Step 1: Register
- Click on the direct link on this page to register for AMU admission 2021.
- Next, the candidates need to click on the Step 1: Profile as shown in the image.
- In the next screen, you need to enter details like create a username & password, and then enter details like your name, email id, mobile number, date of birth, etc.
- Save the profile and preview it to ensure that the details provided in it is correct.
Step 2: Educational details
- After creating profile, you need to enter details of Class X, Class XII, diploma’s, graduation, post graduation, M.Phil, PhD, etc (whichever is applicable).
- Click on the ‘save and continue’ button to submit the details and proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Upload Images
- In the next screen, you need to upload the scanned images of your passport size photo, signature, left-hand thumb impression.
- The images are to be uploaded as per the specification and format.
- After uploading the images, click on ‘save and continue to categories’ button.
Step 4: Categories
- Next, the candidates need to select if they belong to any category from the drop-down menu.
- If you do not belong to any category, then it is important that you select No.
- You can select maximum up to 03 categories per application form.
- After selecting the category, click on the ‘submit’ button.
Step 5: Documents
- Now, you need to select the form type, if it is a general or NRI form.
- Select the course level, name of the course from the drop-down menu and then click on the ‘proceed’ button.
- In the next screen, candidates need to fill in details of the qualifying exam like roll number, year of passing / appearing, name of the board / university, marks obtained, etc.
- Select the AMU centers, Internal / External status and select the test center for AMU admission test.
- Finally, tick on the declaration box and click on the ‘proceed to pay and complete the application’ button.
Step 6: Pay the application fee
- On the dashboard, click on the ‘check status / submit the form’ button as shown in the image below.
- Click on the ‘pay application fee’ button and proceed to pay the required amount of fee.
- Select the mode of payment and provide necessary details in it.
- Once the payment is successful, it is advised to take a print out of the completed form for future reference.
Image Specification for AMU Application Form 2021
In the application form, candidates need to upload their photo, signature, left thumb impression and other documents as per the specification provided below.
|Images to upload||Format||File size|
|Photo||JPG||20KB – 100KB|
|Signature||JPG||20KB – 100KB|
|Left thumb impression||JPG||20KB – 100KB|
Important Points to Know While Submitting AMU 2021 Application Form
Candidates can take a note of the following points at the time of applying for admission:
- After confirming the details in your profile, you will not be able to edit / update the information.
- After locking the profile, if you notice any error in the detail(s), then you will have to re-register with different Username and Password to complete all the entries afresh.
- You need to sign on a white sheet of paper with Black / Blue ink pen.
- Thumb impression should be done on a white paper only.
- Those who are applying under Special category need to upload the document for the same.
- After submission of online forms, you shall not be allowed to edit details.
List of Recognized University / Board for AMU 2021
The following list of Universities / Boards are recognised by AMU and the same can also be chosen in the application form.
AMU 2021 Exam Center
At the time of filling in details in the application form, you need to give two (02) preference for the test center. Check the last year list of test cities for AMU entrance exam from the table below. The test city as allotted to the candidates is printed on AMU entrance exam admit card.
Test Centre for BTech
Test Centre for Diploma in Engineering and Senior Secondary School Certificate
Test Centre for BA LL B / B.Ed / MBA/ MB A (IB) / MBA (IBF)
AMU 2021 Test Centre for BA (Hons) / B.Sc (Hons) / B.Com (Hons)
AMU 2021 Test Centre for Bridge Course
AMU 2021 Test Centre for BArch and other courses – It is going to be conducted at Aligarh center only.
AMU 2021 Application Form Correction
The Office of the controller of examinations allows the candidate to edit detail(s) in the application form. Candidates can edit detail in AMU online form by online mode by logging in using username and password. During the correction window, you shall be allowed to edit only few details in the form. It is to be completed as per the deadline, as there no futher chance will be given to the candidates to edit the details.
AMU 2021 Admit Card
The entrance exam admit card for AMU is released by Office of the controller of examinations at amucontrollerexams.com. Candidates can download their AMU admit card 2021 by selecting the course, and 08 digit application number. No hard copy of the admit card is sent to the candidates via post. On the day of the test, candidates must carry a hard copy of the admit card, a valid id proof, a passport size photo, stationary items to the allotted test center.
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), is one of the Central premier Universities in India. The University was established in 1920, by Sir Syed Ahmad khan. The campus of AMU is spread over 467.6 hectares and offers more than 300 courses in the traditional and modern branches of education. University has more than 28,000, students, 1,342 teachers, and some 5,610 non-teaching staff.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.