AMU Application Forms 2020 – The application form of AMU is available at amucontrollerexams.com. Link to apply is given below as well. To submit the AMU 2020 application form, candidates first need to register by entering a username, e-mail id, name, and by generating a password. Once registered, candidates can access the AMU form 2020 and submit details, upload images, pay a fee. Check how to submit AMU application form 2020, fee details, important documents, and more information from this page.
- Candidates can change their test centre choice for some courses from May 23 – June 03, 2020. Check the notification provided on this page for more details. Click here to change test centre.
- AMU has rescheduled the exam in the month of July-August 2020. The details will be announced soon.
AMU Application Form 2020
Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria of AMU before filling the application form. Candidates must also check the deadline to submit the form because after the last date, the provision to submit it is not provided. Check AMU application form 2020 important dates from below.
|Name of Course||Without late fee||With late fee|
|B.Sc (Hons.) Home Science|
|B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture|
|M.Sc (Agriculture) Microbiology||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|M.Sc (Agriculture) Entomology||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|M.Sc (Agriculture) Plant Pathology||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|M.Sc (Agriculture) Nematology||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|M. Tech (Agricultural Process & Food Engineering)||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|M.Sc (Home Science)||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|BA (Hons.)||14 Feb 2020||21 Feb 2020|
|B.F.A.||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|MA||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|MA (Persian)||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|M.F.A.||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|M.A. (Language of Advertising Media & Market)||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|PG Diploma in Mass Communication (Urdu)||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|PG Diploma in Muslim Chaplaincy||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|Post M.A. Diploma in Urdu Translation||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|B.Com (Hons.)||14 Feb 2020||21 Feb 2020|
|M.Com||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|MBA (Financial Management)|
|Master of Tourism & Travel Management|
|Master of Insurance & Risk Management||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|Master of Human Resource Management||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|PG Diploma in Banking, Risk & Insurance Management||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|PG Diploma in Business Finance||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|BE||20 Feb 2020||27 Feb 2020|
|M.Tech||11 Apr 2020|
|M.Sc. (Polymer Science & Technology)||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|M.Arch.||11 Apr 2020||18 Apr 2020|
|Advance P.G. Diploma In Nanotechnology||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|Diploma||16 Feb 2020||23 Feb 2020|
|Advance Diploma in Food Technology||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|Diploma in Costume Design & Garment Technology||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|Diploma in Secretarial Practice||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|Class XI / Diploma in engineering||23 Feb 2020|
|Advance Diploma in Interior Decoration||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|B.Voc. / D.Voc.||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|M.Voc.||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|BA (Hons.)||23 Feb 2020|
|MA (International & West Asian Studies)||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|MA (Language)||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|LLM||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|B.Sc (Hons.)||14 Feb 2020||21 Feb 2020|
|M.Sc||20 Feb 2020||27 and 29 Feb 2020|
|M.Sc Biotechnology||27 Feb 2020|
|MBA / MBA (IB) / MBA (IBF)|
|M.B.A. (Hospital Administration)||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|B.R.T.T.||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|B.Lib. I. Sc||27 Feb 2020|
|Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery|
|Diploma Courses -Paramedical||18 Feb 2020||25 Feb 2020|
|B.Sc (Hons.) – Faculty of Science||14 Feb 2020||21 Feb 2020|
|M.Sc – Science||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|M.Sc / MA||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|BA (Hons.) – Social scienes||14 Feb 2020||21 Feb 2020|
|B.P.Ed||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|B.E||27 Feb 2020|
|B. Lib. I. Sc.||20 Feb 2020||27 Feb 2020|
|M.A. – faculty of Social Sciences||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|M.Lib.I.Sc.||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|MEd||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|M.A. (Mass Communication)|
|M.A. (Women’s Studies)||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|M.P.Ed||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|Diploma in Teaching||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|BA (Hons.) / MA – Faculty of Theology||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|BUMS / Pre-Tib (leading to BUMS)|
|PG Diploma in Computer Programming||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|S.S.S.C. (Science/ Commerce / Arts Stream)||16 Feb 2020||16 Feb 2020|
|Bridge Course – S.S.S.C.||22 Feb 2020||29 Feb 2020|
|PhD||05 May 2020||12 May 2020|
|PG Diploma – faculty of Arts||12 Sep 2020||19 Feb 2020|
|Certificate in Translation||12 Sep 2020||19 Feb 2020|
|Diploma – faculty of Arts||09 Sep 2020||19 Feb 2020|
|B.A (Hons Foreign Languages)||21 Feb 2020|
Apply Online for AMU Admission 2020: Click here to fill and submit AMU 2020 application form.
AMU School Admission:
Click Here for AMU class 1, 6 and 9 application form.
Click Here for AMU class 12 application form.
AMU Application Forms 2020 – Notice for Online Facility to Change Test Centre choices for Entrance Examinations to be held outside Aligarh
AMU is providing the aspirants with a chance to change their test centre choices for certain courses. Candidates can check the list of courses and other details from the notice given below.
Click here to download this notification.
AMU 2020 Application Form Fee
To submit the application form, candidates need to pay the following amount of application fee. The application fee is payable by credit / debit card / net banking.
|Name of the courses||Application fee||Late fee|
|Post MA diploma courses||Rs. 800||Rs. 1100|
|B.Tech||Rs. 700||Rs. 1000|
|B.Arch||Rs. 800||Rs. 1100|
|Diploma / Vocational courses||Rs. 600||Rs. 900|
|BA LLB / MBA / MBA (IB) / MBA (IB & F)||Rs. 700||Rs. 1000|
|P.G. Diploma||Rs. 400||Rs. 700|
|All other courses||Rs. 500||Rs. 800|
How to Fill the AMU Application Form?
The application process for AMU admission 2020 can be completed in 6 simple steps:
- Create your profile.
- Complete educational qualification details.
- Upload images.
- Select category.
- Fill specific details for the applied course.
- Pay application fee.
Check the guide to fill AMU application form 2020 from below.
Step 1: Register
- Click on the direct link on this page to register for AMU admission 2020.
- Next, the candidates need to click on the Step 1: Profile as shown in the image.
- In the next screen, you need to enter details like create a username & password, and then enter details like your name, email id, mobile number, date of birth, etc.
- Save the profile and preview it to ensure that the details provided in it is correct.
Step 2: Educational details
- After creating profile, you need to enter details of Class X, Class XII, diploma’s, graduation, post graduation, M.Phil, PhD, etc (whichever is applicable).
- Click on the ‘save and continue’ button to submit the details and proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Upload Images
- In the next screen, you need to upload the scanned images of your passport size photo, signature, left-hand thumb impression.
- The images are to be uploaded as per the specification and format.
- After uploading the images, click on ‘save and continue to categories’ button.
Step 4: Categories
- Next, the candidates need to select if they belong to any category from the drop-down menu.
- If you do not belong to any category, then it is important that you select No.
- You can select maximum up to 03 categories per application form.
- After selecting the category, click on the ‘submit’ button.
Step 5: Documents
- Now, you need to select the form type, if it is a general or NRI form.
- Select the course level, name of the course from the drop-down menu and then click on the ‘proceed’ button.
- In the next screen, candidates need to fill in details of the qualifying exam like roll number, year of passing / appearing, name of the board / university, marks obtained, etc.
- Select the AMU centers, Internal / External status and select the test center for AMU admission test.
- Finally, tick on the declaration box and click on the ‘proceed to pay and complete the application’ button.
Step 6: Pay the application fee
- On the dashboard, click on the ‘check status / submit the form’ button as shown in the image below.
- Click on the ‘pay application fee’ button and proceed to pay the required amount of fee.
- Select the mode of payment and provide necessary details in it.
- Once the payment is successful, it is advised to take a print out of the completed form for future reference.
Image Specification for AMU Application Form 2020
In the application form, candidates need to upload their photo, signature, left thumb impression and other documents as per the specification provided below.
|Images to upload||Format||File size|
|Photo||JPG||20KB – 100KB|
|Signature||JPG||20KB – 100KB|
|Left thumb impression||JPG||20KB – 100KB|
Important Points to Know While Submitting AMU 2020 Application Form
Candidates can take a note of the following points at the time of applying for admission:
- After confirming the details in your profile, you will not be able to edit / update the information.
- After locking the profile, if you notice any error in the detail(s), then you will have to re-register with different Username and Password to complete all the entries afresh.
- You need to sign on a white sheet of paper with Black / Blue ink pen.
- Thumb impression should be done on a white paper only.
- Those who are applying under Special category need to upload the document for the same.
- After submission of online forms, you shall not be allowed to edit details.
List of Recognized University / Board for AMU 2020
The following list of Universities / Boards are recognised by AMU and the same can also be chosen in the application form.
AMU 2020 Exam Center
At the time of filling in details in the application form, you need to give two (02) preference for the test center. Check the list of test cities for AMU entrance exam from the table below. The test city as allotted to the candidates is printed on AMU entrance exam admit card.
Test Centre for BTech
Test Centre for Diploma in Engineering and Senior Secondary School Certificate
Test Centre for BA LL B / B.Ed / MBA/ MB A (IB) / MBA (IBF)
AMU 2020 Test Centre for BA (Hons) / B.Sc (Hons) / B.Com (Hons)
Test Centre for BArch and other courses – The exam is conducted at Aligarh center only.
AMU 2020 Application Form Correction
The Office of the controller of examinations allows the candidate to edit detail(s) in the application form. Candidates can edit detail in AMU online form by online mode by logging in using username and password. During the correction window, you shall be allowed to edit only few details in the form. It is to be completed as per the deadline, as there no futher chance will be given to the candidates to edit the details.
AMU 2020 Admit Card
The entrance exam admit card for AMU is released by Office of the controller of examinations at amucontrollerexams.com. Candidates can download their AMU admit card 2020 by selecting the course, and 08 digit application number. No hard copy of the admit card is sent to the candidates via post. On the day of the test, candidates must carry a hard copy of the admit card, a valid id proof, a passport size photo, stationary items to the allotted test center.
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), is one of the Central premier Universities in India. The University was established in 1920, by Sir Syed Ahmad khan. The campus of AMU is spread over 467.6 hectares and offers more than 300 courses in the traditional and modern branches of education. University has more than 28,000, students, 1,342 teachers, and some 5,610 non-teaching staff.
AMUEEE 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Aligarh Muslim University will release the Application Form for AMUEEE.
Ans : Candidates can get the Application Form for AMUEEE on the official site of AMU i.e. amu.ac.in.
Ans : Candidates can apply for AMUEEE online by submitting the Application form on the official website of AMU.
Ans : Candidates can apply for AMUEEE online by submitting the Application form on the official website of AMU.
Ans : The Application Fees for AMUEEE is Rs. 650 for B.Tech candidates, Rs. 750 for B.Arch and B.Tech candidates, Rs. 450 for candidates applying for B.E. (subjected to change).
Ans : All the candidates must fill-in correct information in the AMUEEE Application Form and Review it properly before Saving it as you may not be able to Edit/Update it afterward.
Ans : If any candidates face issues in receiving the Confirmation page of AMUEEE then, in this case, the concerned candidates must contact the authorities immediately.
Ans : Candidates must pay the Application Fees for AMUEEE by Credit card/Debit Card or by Net banking only.
Ans : Candidates who have passed Class 12 or Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of this University or an equivalent examination are eligible to apply for the AMUEEE.
Ans : It could possibly be due to some technical error or maybe you name falling under the rejected applications list. Candidates can clear the picture by firstly checking their names on the list. If not there, then drop an email to the authorities, regarding the same.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.