AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2021 – Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam has released the AP LAWCET 2021 admit card at sche.ap.gov.in. To get the hall ticket if AP LAWCET 2021, candidates need registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number, mobile number and DOB. The hall ticket comprises of crucial details like name of candidate, signature, photograph, name of test centre and address etc. No applicant is allowed inside the test centre without their hardcopy of AP LAWCET 2021, valid identity proof and passport size photo etc. Scroll below to know more details on AP LAWCET hall ticket 2021, how to download it, and more.
Latest – AP LAWCET 2021 hall ticket has released. Scroll down to get it.
AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2021
Candidates are given admission into the 3 Year/ 5 Year LL.B Courses courses on the basis of their score in AP LAWCET 2021 examination. The hall ticket is not sent to any candidate through offline means or by post. The admit card for AP LAWCET 2021 should not be tampered at the time of checking. Shown below are the important dates for admit card download.
|AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2021||Dates|
|Release of admit card||17 Sep 2021|
|Exam Date||22 Sep 2021|
Download Here: Click here to download AP LAWCET 2021 hall ticket.
Official Website: sche.ap.gov.in
How to download AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2021?
Candidates must ensure that they have a strong internet connection and a compatible browser before downloading their admit card for AP LAWCET 2021. Shown below are the steps.
STEP 1: First of all, click on the above-mentioned link.
STEP 2: Next. locate the link for AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2021 on the homepage.
STEP 3: Thereafter, enter the following credentials to download the same.
- Registration Number
- Mobile Number
- Qualifying Exam Hall ticket number
STEP 5: Next, the admit card is displayed on the screen. Download it for future references.
also check, AP LAWCET Application Form 2021
What to do if forgot registration number for AP LAWCET 2021 login?
In case, the candidate forgot or misplaced their registration number for AP LAWCET 2021 login, then they can follow the below steps to retrieve it.
Check email id: Check the registration number for AP LAWCET 2021 on the email id and SMS section on the mobile phone number.
Check filled application form: Candidates can check out the print out of application form for the registration number.
Details in AP LAWCET 2021 Hall Ticket
Candidates must read all the details in their AP LAWCET 2021 Hall Ticket. They are as follows.
- Name of Candidate
- Signature of candidate
- Timings of Exam
- Name of Test Centre
- Address of Test Centre
- Instructions for candidate
What to do in case of discrepancy in AP LAWCET 2021 Admit Card?
In case there is an discrepancy or error in the AP LAWCET 2021 Admit Card, candidates should contact the officials as soon as as possible. They can use the following channels for the same.
Call at 08554-255233 and Email at [email protected]
Things to carry to AP LAWCET 2021 Test Centre
Candidates are supposed to carry these items to the AP LAWCET 2021 test centre. No one is allowed inside the premises without the same.
- Hard copy of AP LAWCET 2021 admit card
- Valid Identity Proof like Adhaar Card, Bank Copy, Passport etc.
- Passport Size Photograph
Also Read: AP LAWCET Counselling 2021
Things not to carry to AP LAWCET 2021 Test Centre
Candidates must not carry the following items to the AP LAWCET 2021 Test Centre. If any one is found carrying the same, the candidature is cancelled.
- Print out of paper
- Written Notes
- Electronic Devices
- Mobile Phone
Important Instructions for AP LAWCET 2021 Candidates
The official authority has prescribed the following instructions for AP LAWCET 2021 examination.
- Candidates must reach the exam centre at least 2 hour before duraton.
- No candidate is allowed to leave the test centre before the entire duration is over.
- The applicants are not allowed inside the AP LAWCET 2021 test centre after the exam has started.
- Make sure the AP LAWCET 2021 hall ticket is not tampered.
AP LAWCET 2021 Test Centre
Candidates can check out the list of test centres for AP LAWCET 2021 examination from down below.
- ANANTAPURAMU, ( Regional Centers – Anantapur,Gooty, Hindupur, Puttaparthi )
- CHITTOOR, ( Regional Centers – Chittoor, Puttur, Madanapalle, Tirupati )
- EAST GODAVARI, ( Regional Centers – Amalapuram, Kakinada, Rajahmundry )
- GUNTUR, ( Regional Centers – Guntur, Narasaraopeta )
- KRISHNA, ( Regional Centers – Gudlavalleru, Machilipatnam, Vijayawada )
- KURNOOL, ( Regional Centers – Kurnool, Nandyal, Yemmiganur )
- SRI POTTI SRI RAMULU NELLORE, ( Regional Centers – Gudur, Kavali, Nellore )
- PRAKASAM, ( Regional Centers – Chirala, Markapuram, Ongole )
- SRIKAKULAM, ( Regional Centers – Tekkali, Srikakulam )
- VISAKHAPATNAM, ( Regional Centers – Gajuwaka, Visakhapatnam )
- VIZIANAGARAM, ( Regional Centers – Vizianagaram )
- WEST GODAVARI, ( Regional Centers – Bhimavaram, Eluru )
- YSR KADAPA, ( Regional Centers – Kadapa, Proddatur )
About AP LAWCET 2021
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam conducts the AP LAWCET 2021 exam in online mode. The medium of the question paper in English and Telegu. There are 120 questions in the same, all of which are MCQ type. The duration of AP LAWCET 2021 is 90 minutes. There is no negative marking and 1 mark is allotted for the correct answer. The question paper is divided into 3 sections i.e General Knowledge and Mental Ability, Current Affairs and Aptitude for the society of Law.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.