AP LAWCET Syllabus 2022 – APSCHE has released the AP LAWCET 2022 syllabus. Students who will appear in the Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET) exam can download the AP LAWCET syllabus PDF here. The syllabus of AP LAWCET contains all the important topics from which questions will be asked in the exam. Check the General Knowledge and Mental Ability, Current Affairs, Aptitude for the Study of Law syllabus and prepare on the basis of them. AP LAWCET 2022 is the state level law entrance exam for admission to 3 Year/5 Year LL.B. Courses in State Universities, their Departments or Constituent Colleges and Affiliated Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh
Latest – AP LAWCET Syllabus 2022 has been released. Scroll down to download PDF.
AP LAWCET Syllabus 2022
The syllabus of AP LAWCET 2022 is as follows.AP LAWCET 2022 Syllabus Download
See: AP LAWCET Mock Test
AP LAWCET 2022 Exam Pattern
The candidates appearing for AP LAWCET 2022 must know the exam pattern as well. Check the details given below.
- The paper of AP LAWCET is available in English and Telugu versions
- There are 3 parts in the test
- The total number of questions in the test are 120
- The test is of total 120 marks
- The duration of the test is 90 minutes
Distribution of questions
|Parts||No. of questions|
|A – General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30|
|B – Current Affairs||30|
|C – Aptitude for the Study of Law||60|
Preparation Tips for AP LAWCET 2022
Check the preparation tips for AP LAWCET 2022 from below.
- Check the syllabus and make a schedule: It is advised to go through the syllabus carefully before starting the AP LAWCET 2022 preparation. Then, start making a monthly or weekly preparation plan. Focus on clearing the concepts within the first month only.
- Make notes: While studying for the exam, make notes side-by-side. Write down the important formulas and points for each important concept in the notes.
- Study from good books: For the preparation of AP LAWCET, the candidates are advised to study from good reference material. Collect those books that have sample papers and model test papers as well.
- Solve question papers: For the preparation of any entrance exam, it is important to solve the previous year question papers. The previous year question papers will help in understanding the pattern and difficulty level of questions.
FAQs on AP LAWCET 2022 Syllabus
Ques. What is the syllabus for AP LAWCET 2022?
Ans. The test is designed in such a way that it tests the candidate’s general knowledge and mental ability, current affairs, aptitude for the study of law.
Ques. How many questions are there in AP LAWCET 2022?
Ans. There are 120 questions in the test.
Ques. How do I prepare for AP LAWCET 2022?
Ans. To prepare for AP LAWCET 2022, you need to first of all check the syllabus. Then, note down the important topics. Also, solve the previous year question papers and mock tests.
Ques. What are the qualifying marks for AP LAWCET 2022?
Ans. You need to get at least 35% of the total marks. There are no qualifying marks for SC & ST.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.