AP LAWCET Syllabus 2021: Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET) 2021 syllabus made by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher education (APSCHE). The APLAWCET 2021 Syllabus will be available in the brochure in PDF format on the official website. Candidates do not need any registration no and LAWCET hall ticket no to download the syllabus. Candidates will be required to prepare for 3 major sections – General knowledge and mental ability, Current affairs, and Aptitude for the study of law of 120 marks. Scroll down to get detailed syllabus of AP LAWCET 2021 from this page.
AP LAWCET Syllabus 2021
AP LAWCET 2021 is a state level exam conducted to grant admission in 3 year and 5 year LLB course for graduates and 12th class candidates. As per the previous year information, syllabus for AP LAWCET 2021 is same. Candidates can prepare themselves accordingly. Candidates can get detailed syllabus of AP LAWCET 2021 here
Important Topics in AP LAWCET Syllabus 2021
AP LAWCET Syllabus 2021 consist of 3 parts. Important topics under these are mentioned below:
General Knowledge and Mental Ability
Current Affairs: Candidates have to regularly updates with latest news. Keep themselves updated with latest events and trending topics.
Aptitude for the society of law
|Contracts and Constitutional Law|
|Intellectual Property Rights|
|Crimes and Torts|
AP LAWCET 2021 Preparation Tips
Those candidates who are preparing for AP LAWCET 2021 are advised to follow the mentioned below steps:
- Make a time table to boost your preparation. Rely on that time table and complete the syllabus.
- Attempt the mock test as much as you can because it increases your accuracy and speed to attempt the test. You will get an idea about exam pattern and difficulty level of exam by attempting the mock tests.
- Attend regular lectures and make regular notes for last minute revision. If you have notes, you will not need to go through the complete book before one or two days of the exam.
- Solve each and every doubts related to the questions. Do not leave any question for later.
- Do not stick on one question! It takes a lot of time. Leave that question and note the same on the paper and first solve the complete exercise and than solve pending questions.
AP LAWCET 2021 Important Books
Candidates can prepare from the given below books:
|Book Name||Author||Buy Here|
|A Fast Track Course in MENTAL ABILITY||Arihant||Buy Here|
|General Knowledge||Lucent||Buy Here|
|General Knowledge||Arihnat||Buy Here|
|Legal Aptitude for the CLAT and other Law entrance examinations: A workbook||Bhardwaj||Buy Here|
AP LAWCET 2021
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam conducts Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET) 2021 on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). The entrance exam will be conducted on September 22, 2021 in online mode in the districts of Andhra Pradesh.
The exam pattern of AP LAWCET 2021 is given below:
Language of Exam: Exam will be conducted in English and Telugu language.
Number of Questions: The exam will consist of 120 questions
Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked.
Duration of Exam: The total duration of the exam is 90 minutes.
Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for each correct answer and no mark will be deducted for incorrect answers.
Candidates can check the distribution of question and marks as below:
|Sections||Marks per Question||Marks per Section|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||one mark||30 marks|
|Current Affairs||one mark||30 marks|
|Aptittude for the society of Law||one mark||60 marks|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.