AP PGECET 2021 Question Paper with Answers – From this page, the candidates can check AP PGECET question paper 2021. The question paper is released along with the answer keys. The candidates can check the question paper from this page or sche.ap.gov.in. The question paper will help the candidates to know the exact questions that were asked in the exam. It also acts as a great preparation tool for the candidates appearing for the exam in the next session. Check the details about AP PGECET 2021 question paper from this page.
AP PGECET 2021 Question Paper with Answers
Download the subject-wise pdfs of AP PGCET question paper from the table given below.
|Subjects||Master Question Papers with Answer Keys PDF|
|BT – Bio-Technology||Download Here|
|CH – Chemical Engineering||Download Here|
|CE – Civil Engineering||Download Here|
|CS – Computer Science and Information Technology||Download Here|
|EE – Electrical Engineering||Download Here|
|EC – Electronics and Communication Engineering||Download Here|
|FT – Food Technology||Download Here|
|GG – Geo Engineering & Geo Informatics||Download Here|
|EI – Instrumentation Engineering||Download Here|
|ME – Mechanical Engineering||Download Here|
|MT – Metallurgy||Download Here|
|NT – Nano Technology||Download Here|
|PY – Pharmacy||Download Here|
AP PGECET 2021 Question Paper Pattern
Check the question paper pattern of AP PGECET 2021 given below.
- The test is held in the online mode
- The question paper is available in English language
- The questions in the test are objective in nature. In other words, multiple-choice questions are present in the exam
- There are 120 questions in the test
- The test is of total 120 marks
- There is no negative marking in the test
Significance of AP PGECET 2021 Question Paper
Check the importance of AP PGECET 2021 question paper from below.
- The question paper of AP PGECET can be used to cross-check the questions that were asked in the exam. Use it along with the answer key and see what are the correct answers. After this, calculate the score.
- After having a look at the AP PGECET 2021 question paper, all those candidates who are appearing for the exam in the next session will help you understand the weightage of topics.
- All those candidates who will be appearing for the exam in the next session can use the question paper to understand the difficulty level of each question. Furthermore, they can improve their preparation strategy accordingly.
Structure of AP PGECET 2021 Question Paper
This is how AP PGECET 2021 question paper looks like:
- In the 1st page, the question paper name, duration of the exam, total marks etc are mentioned.
- Then, in the 2nd page, some other details of the exam are present.
- Next, the question number, question id and other details are present.
- After this, the questions start appearing with the choices
About AP PGECET 2021
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) is conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of APSCHE. The exam is held in the online mode. The entrance test is held for admission into M.Tech / M.Pharm / Pharm (DB) courses in University Engineering / Pharmacy colleges approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
FAQs on AP PGECET 2021 Question Paper with Answers
Ques. Is there any negative marking in AP PGECET 2021?
Ans. No, there is no negative marking in AP PGECET 2021 for the incorrect answers.
Ques. From where can I download AP PGECET 2021 question paper?
Ans. You can download the question paper from this page or from sche.ap.gov.in.
Ques. In what format the question papers for AP PGECET are released?
Ans. The question papers are released in the pdf format.
Ques. What is the importance of AP PGECET 2021 question paper?
Ans. The AP PGECET 2021 question paper can be used along with the answer key to cross-check the questions and answers and for the calculation of the scores. The question paper can be further used by the future aspirants to know the preparation level.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.