Assam JMEE 2018 Application Form – Aspirants seeking admission to the Examination (Assam JMEE 2018) must apply. Most likely, application form of Assam JMEE 2018 released online at the website dteassam.in. It is advisable for candidates to apply much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website. The application for admission to MCA Course for the session 2018-19 at Assam Engineering College, Guwahati and Jorhat Engineering College, is available from May 31, 2018.
Submit application form before the last date. After the deadline, DTE Assam will not accept any application form. Also, incomplete application forms are liable for rejection. Candidates must register first and then proceed to fill in other necessary details in the application form and upload images. The examination fee for JMEE 2018 is to be paid through the mode prescribed only. Check more details on Assam JMEE 2018 Application Form in the article below.
Assam JMEE 2018 Application Form
Aspirants can check the schedule for Assam JMEE 2018 Application Form from the table below.
|Online application process will begin from||31 May 2018|
|Last date for submitting the application form|
|Last Date of fee Payment||22 Jun 2018|
- Click here to apply online for Application form of Assam JMEE 2018.
- Click here to log in for Assam JMEE 2018 Application Form and payment gateway.
Official Website: www.dteassam.in.
Documents to keep ready before applying online?
- Application fee amount
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination
- Bachelor’s marksheet
- Scanned copy of the photograph and signature
The examination fee for JMEE 2018, if same as last time, will be Rs. 1000/-.
How to Apply for JMEE 2018?
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to apply for JMEE 2018
- Read all the instructions carefully before proceeding to filling in details.
- Candidates will, in the first place, register online by providing details.
- On successfully registering, the candidates will receive a Application number on the mobile Number. Note it down down as it will be an essential login credential.
- Fill in other required details in the online application form and upload scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
- The photograph and signature must be as per the specifications only:
|Images to be uploaded||Format||File Size|
|Phtotgraph||JPEG||less than 100 kb|
|Signature||JPEG||less than 100 kb|
Last year candidates had to send hard copy of form after filling it online. If that happens again this year, then candidates need to download the application form and print it. Attach relevant documents as per instructions and send it to the address that DTE Assam provides for form submission.
Last year candidates were also asked to write on the envelope containing the Application Form “JOINT MCA ENTRANCE EXAMINATION” with the application number.