Assam JMEE 2020 Application Form: The application form to appear in Assam JMEE 2020 was available on the website. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility before applying for the same. Aspirants can fill the Assam JMEE application form through online mode only. It is advisable for candidates to apply before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to the website. Also, incomplete application forms are liable for rejection. Candidates have to fill the necessary details in the application form and then upload image and signature. For more details on Assam JMEE 2020 Application Form, candidates must scroll down to read further.
Assam JMEE 2020 Application Form
After the deadline, Assam Science & Technology University will not accept any application form. The examination fee for JMEE 2020 can be pay through the online mode which is prescribed by the conducting body. Aspirants can check the schedule for Assam JMEE 2020 Application Form from the table given below.
|Availability of online application||25 Jun 2020|
|Last date for submitting the application form|
- Click here to check the Revised Schedule.
Application Process over….
Application Form: Click here to fill the JMEE 2020 application form.
Official Website – astu.ac.in.
Assam JMEE 2020 Notice
Assam JMEE 2020 Examination Fees
Candidates can pay the JMEE 2020 application fee through online mode. Candidates have to pay the Rs 1000/- using “State Bank Collect” which facilitates payment through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking. The University shall not accept any hard copy of the Application and any other documents as a matter of fact. The examination fee is non-refundable.
How to fill the Assam JMEE 2020 Application Form?
To fill the Assam JMEE 2020 Application Form, candidates need to follow the steps enlisted below.
- Click on the link that is provided on this page to apply for JMEE 2020.
- Read all the instructions carefully before proceeding to fill in details.
- Now fill the required details in the online application form and upload scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
- Click on the “Submit” option but first check the information written to further changes if required.
- On successfully registering, the candidates will receive an Application number on the registered mobile Number. Note it down as it will be an essential login credential.
- The last step would be to pay the application fee. Please follow the link provided above for Payment.
NOTE: Applicant’s need not to send a copy of Application Form or any Document to this office. However, candidates may take a printout of Application Form for his/her personal record. Please note that if any mistake is detected after submission of Online Application, it cannot be corrected by the examination conducting office. The Assam Science and Technology University shall not be responsible for rejection of candidature at the time of counseling due to non fulfillment of eligibility criteria and/or wrong entry of information in the online application form.
Photograph and Signature Specifications
Candidates must make sure that they are uploading the required images under the prescribed specifications and format. The University does not accept any other format. To know the exact size and format, candidates must go through the table given below.
|Images to be uploaded||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||JPEG or JPG||less than 35 kb|
|Signature||JPEG or JPG||4 kb – 30kb|
Documents to keep ready before applying online
Here, we have enlisted the required documents which can be needed at the time of filling the application form. Candidates must go through the list before applying for the same.
- Application fee amount
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination
- Bachelor’s mark sheet
- Scanned copy of the photograph and signature
Before applying for the Assam JMEE 2020 exam, candidates’ first step should be is to check whether they are eligible to appear or not. Any wrong move can cause cancellation of the candidature.
- Should possess a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category)
- The candidates should have studied and passed in Mathematics at 10+2 or graduation level.
- Candidates who will be appearing in their final examination are also eligible to apply.
- Age should be in between 20 to 26 years as on 1 July 2020.
Assam JMEE 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for JMEE 2020 releases after the closing of the registration process. Candidates can download their hall tickets from the official website astu.ac.in. It is mandatory for the appearing candidates to bring Assam JMEE 2020 Admit card at the allotted exam centre else they are not allowed to give the test. Candidates can access their admit card by entering the credentials on the candidate portal such as Application Number and password.
Assam JMEE 2020
Assam JMEE is the key abbreviation for Assam Joint MCA Entrance Examination which is conducted by Assam Science and Technology University. The University takes this exam every year for the purpose of granting admissions into the course Master in Computer Application (MCA). Through this entrance test, candidates get their seats booked in the colleges of State of Assam. There are only two exam centres where this exam is conducted and that are Guwahati, and Jorhat.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.