Assam JMEE 2018 – The Directorate of Technical Education, Assam conducts the Joint MCA Entrance Test. The entrance test is to determine merit for admission to the 1st year MCA course at Assam Engineering College, Guwahati and Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat.
Interested aspirants can apply for JMEE 2018 online at the DTE website, dteassam.in. Fill in the required details and submit the printout of the application attested by the candidate. The applications submitted by the candidate completed in all aspect will be able to download their admit card.
Assam JMEE 2018
DTE Assam announces the schedule for the academic session 2018-2019. The candidates can check the events to be as per the following dates.
|Online application process will begin from||31 May 2018|
|Last date for submitting the application form|
|Last Date of fee Payment||22 Jun 2018|
|Issuance of Admit Card|
|JMEE 2018 exam date||08 Jul 2018 (2:00 pm to 5:00 pm)|
|Declaration of Result||On or before 16 Jul 2018|
|Counselling shall begin from||Fourth week of July 2018|
Candidates who wish to seek admission to the MCA course will have to appear for the Joint MCA entrance examination. Know more about the Assam JME 2018 from the article below.
Age Limit: the aspirant’s age should be between 20 to 26 years old.
- Should possess a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category)
- The candidates should have studied and passed in Mathematics at 10+2 or graduation level.
- Candidates who will be appearing in their final examination are also eligible to apply.
JMEE 2018 Application Form
- The application is available online at www.dteassam.in.
- The online application process begins from May 31, 2018.
- Register online by providing the required details. On completing the registration process, candidates will receive an Application Number.
- Fill in other required details and upload the photograph and signature as per the specification.
- Take a printout of the application form and submit it to the DTE office by post.
The examination fees of Rs 1000/- is likely to be for JMEE 2018.
|Duration of the exam||3 hours|
|Type of Questions||MCQ|
|Marks for each question||4|
|Marking scheme||For every correct answer four marks will be awarded|
|Negative Marking||For every incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted|
The entrance examination will be have questions from the following topics:
|Mathematics (10+2) level||30|
|Fundamentals of Computers||20|
JMEE 2018 Result
The result of JMEE 2018 will be in pdf format at the DTE’s website. JMEE Result will contain details of candidates in the order of merit. The pdf file for JMEE Result will consist of the Merit List and Wait List. Both merit list and wait list are likely to be available in the Third week of July 2018.
JMEE 2018 Counselling
Counselling refers to that process wherein those who get a position in merit list then get admission. Whether one gets admission in a seat of choice or not depends upon his/her rank. If the rank is high enough to get a seat, then that person gets admission. Those who get admission in this process have to in addtion complete the admission formalities.
For more details of Assam JMEE 2018 – Download Information Brochure