Assam JMEE 2020 – Assam JMEE 2020 1st Round Provisional Allotment is available at astu.ac.in or engineering.dteassamcounselling.in. Qualifier candidates are eligible to take part in the counseling process for admission to 1st year MCA course at Assam Engineering Colleges. Every year Joint MCA Entrance Examination (JMEE) is conducted by the Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU). For more details on Assam JMEE 2020, candidates must scroll down to the below article.
– DTE, Assam has released the 1st Round of Provisional Allotment. Scroll down to check.
– DTE, Assam has released the notice for Sport Quota candidates to upload the documents by October 16, 2020. Check below image for more details.
Assam JMEE 2020
Assam JMEE 2020 Application For was available on the official website. A candidate is advised to fill their JMEE 2020 Application form with extreme care as later on, the authorities don’t open any JMEE form correction window. Candidates can keep track of JMEE 2020 application form related events. So, that they don’t miss out on any event!
|Availability of online application form||25 Jun 2020|
|Last date for submitting the application form|
|Issuance of Admit Card|
|JMEE 2020 exam date|
|Declaration of Result||on or before |
|Dates of Counselling shall begin from||05 – 10 Oct 2020|
|Release of 1st Round Provisional Allotment||13 Oct 2020|
- Click here to check the Revised Schedule.
JMEE 2020 Counselling
Directorate of Technical Education, Assam (DTE) has released the 1st Round of Provisional Allotment under login portal. JMEE counselling process is started for admission to MCA course. Candidates have to report on the specific time and date for the documents verification process. Failure in following any stage causes cancellation of the admission.
Assam JMEE 2020 Counselling Notice
- Click here to download the above notice.
Assam JMEE 2020 Public Notice for The candidates who intend to obtain their photocopy of OMR sheet
Click here to check the above Notice.
JMEE 2020 Result
Assam Science and Technology University has released the JMEE Result for MCA courses on its official website. Candidates can access their result by entering their Application Number/Username and Password. Also, after releasing the merit list, the conducting body also provides the scorecard to the appearing candidates. In case of a tie in the marks, tiebreaker rules apply prescribed by the University. Usually, in such cases, a candidate whose qualifying exam result is out getting a higher rank.
Assam JMEE 2020 Notice
JMEE 2020 Admit Card
The conduction body releases the JMEE admit card on its official website astu.ac.in. Candidates can download their hall ticket by log onto the candidate portal by filling the asked credentials such as Application Number and Password generated during the online submission of Application. This is to inform to all the appearing candidates that the issue of JMEE admit card enables them to only appear in the entrance exam and not make them eligible to get admission in the concerned course as a matter of fact. Also, it is advised to preserve the hall ticket after the exam as well as it can be needed at the JMEE counselling process. Admit card /Hall ticket is not transferable. Any tampering of Admit card /Hall ticket will automatically lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
Candidates have to bring the Admit card/Hall Ticket along with c BALL POINT PEN on the day of examination. However, Signature of the candidate and Left-Hand Thumb impression is to be filled in the respective spaces provided in the attendance sheet in the presence of Invigilator only.
Assam JMEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Here, we have enlisted the eligibility criteria for the aspiring candidates to appear in the entrance examination.
- Should possess a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category)
- The candidates should have studied and passed in Mathematics at 10+2 or graduation level.
- Candidates who will be appearing in their final examination are also eligible to apply.
The aspirant’s age should be in between 20 to 26 years as 01 July 2020.
Those candidates who are appearing in their final examination can also apply in the entrance test. Provisional admissions shall be granted when the students promise to provide the undertaking of giving final marksheet or certificate of the qualifying exam within 2 months of taking the admission. Failure in the prescribed requirement can cause cancellation of the candidature. Candidates seeking the provisional admission shall have to clear all subjects up to 5th Semester in degree level. These students have to produce all mark sheets up to 5th Semester for verification during Counseling the counselling session.
JMEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the JMEE application form only through the online mode by visiting the official website. The form is available on the official website, astu.ac.in. Register online by providing the required details. Fill the required details and upload the photograph and signature as per the specification prescribed by the conducting body. On completing the registration process, candidates receive an Application Number or user id for further uses. Candidates need not send a copy of the application form or any Document to this office. Applicants may printout of register Form for his/her personal record.
Candidates can make the payment through online mode. Candidates have to pay the Rs 1000/- as the examination fee using “State Bank Collect” which facilitates the payment through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking. The JMEE 2020 application fee is non-refundable.
|Images to be uploaded||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||JPEG or JPG||less than 35 kb|
|Signature||JPEG or JPG||4 kb – 30kb|
JMEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is one of the important things which should be on tips of the appearing candidates. Candidates can check out the tables given below to get to know the exam details and their particulars.
|Duration of the exam||3 hours|
|Type of Questions||MCQ|
|Marks for each question||4|
|Marking scheme||For every correct answer four marks will be awarded|
|Negative Marking||For every incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted|
Marks Distribution as per the Section-Wise:
|Mathematics (10+2) level||30|
|Fundamentals of Computers||20|
Important Instruction to Applicants
- Candidates are permitted to use BLACK BALL POINT PEN only.
- Candidates should not bring Log books, Tables, Calculators, Pagers, Cell Phones, Electronic Gadgets etc., into the examination hall. Any candidate found in possession of any forbidden material will be sent out of the examination hall.
- The candidate shall first fill in the details concerning the Question Paper Booklet Number and Booklet Code on the OMR Answer Sheet as well as Roll Number. The candidate shall read carefully the instructions before he/she starts answering the questions.
- Candidates must remain seated in their allotted places till the completion of the examination. Before leaving the examination hall, the candidates must ensure to return the OMR Answer Sheet to the Invigilator. The candidate is permitted to leave the examination hall only when the Invigilator satisfies with the complete receipt of OMR Answer Sheets and allow the candidates to leave the hall. The candidate will be permitted to carry the Question Paper Booklet along with them after the completion of the examination.
Official website: astu.ac.in
For more details of Assam JMEE 2020, Download Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.