BBAU Admission 2018 – Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow has released notification for admission to the full-time UG, PG, Ph.D., M. Phil, Diploma & Certificates Programmes for the academic year 2018-19. The University has reserved 50% seats for SC/ST candidates in all the teaching programmes including research programmes. Interested candidates can read complete details regarding BBAU Admission 2018 such as application form, eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process etc. on this page.
BBAU Admission 2018
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow has released the schedule and notification for BBAU Admission 2018 for various UG, PG, Ph.D., M. Phil, Diploma & Certificates Programmes. BBAU Admission 2018 schedule for important entrance examinations is given below. Candidate should satisfy himself/herself that he/she fulfills the eligibility requirements prescribed for Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University Admission to the concerned course of study.
Schedule for BBAU Admission 2018 is given here.
|Registration Open for BBAU Admission 2018||25 Mar 2018|
|Registration Closed||05 May 2018|
|Download Admit Card||25 May 2018|
|Entrance Test||10 to 20 Jun 2018|
|Result||25 Jun 2018|
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow reserves rights to modify/rectify to correct the error that might have inadvertently crept in. However BBAU, Lucknow does not owe any responsibility for error committthe ed by candidate
Interested candidates can apply online for BBAU Admission 2018 from the official website i.e. www.bbauadmissions.in or the direct link is also provided in the ‘Application Form’ page. Before filling the application form candidate must ensure the eligibility criteria carefully. Applications received without appropriate Application Fee, required documents & information as per admission notification, are liable to be rejected.
Application Fee: For SC/ST/PH Category: 500/- and for Open Category: 1000/-
Eligibility Criteria and Seats Intake
*Subject to Change after the approval of Visitor
- The Question Paper of Entrance Test will consist of Objective Type (Multiple Choice) questions.
- Blind and Disabled candidates, with prior permission of the concerned University authorities, may bring their own writers whose maximum qualification should be Intermediate or 10+2 level.
- The marks obtained by each candidate in the Entrance Test would form his/her merit index for the admission to Masters / Bachelor /Diploma /Certificate programme of this university.
- The admission to Master’s / Bachelor /Diploma /Certificate programme of this university shall be strictly in the order of Entrance Test merit.
- In case of equal marks in the Entrance Test, the order of merit shall be decided on the basis of marks in the qualifying examination.
- BBA University recognizes the approved degrees of all Central Universities, State Universities, Institutions of National importance, and reputed foreign Universities provided that their equivalence has been established by the competent authorities.
BBAU Admission 2018 – Syllabus for Entrance Exam
For Ph.D. Program
For M.Phil Programme
For PG/UG/Diploma & Certificates Programmes
Official Website: www.bbauadmissions.in.
Insofar, only official notice, application form and schedule of BBAU Admission 2018 has been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University releases BBAU Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.
For More Detail Regarding BBAU Admission – Download 2017’s Information Brochure.