|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
BBAU Admission 2017 – Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow had released notification for admission to the full time UG, PG, Ph.D, M. Phil, Diploma & Certificates Programmes for the academic year 2017-18. The University has reserved 50% seats for SC/ST candidates in all the teaching programmes including research programmes. The University has a provision of one additional supernumerary seat in each course for Single Girl Child, BPL Student, Cancer, HIV and Thalassemia Patient. Interested candidates can read complete details regarding BBAU Admission 2017 such as application form, eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process etc. on this page.
Latest: – Result of BBAU Entrance Test has been announced, Kindly check it through the “Result” link below.
BBAU Admission 2017
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow hass released the schedule and details for BBAU Admission 2017 for various UG, PG, Ph.D, M. Phil, Diploma & Certificates Programmes. BBAU Admission 2017 Schedule for important entrance examinations are given below. Candidate should satisfy himself / herself that he / she fulfills the eligibility requirements prescribed for Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University Admission to the concerned course of study.
Revised Schedule for BBAU Admission 2017 is given here.
|Registration Open for BBAU Admission 2017||01 Mar 2017|
|Registration Closed||10 Apr 2017|
|Last date of Receipt of Application form (by hand/in person)||10 Apr 2017|
|Last Date of Receipt of Application Form by posts (speed post/registered post)||15 Apr 2017|
|Download Admit Card||25 Apr 2017|
|Entrance Test||26 May – 02 Jun 2017|
|Download Admit Card for Re-Schedule Exam||27 Jul 2017|
|Re-Scheduled Entrance Test||10 – 18 Aug 2017|
|Result||26 Aug 2017|
BBAU Re-Scheduled Test 2017 – Official Announcement
BBAU Entrance Test 2017 for the admission to all U.G., P.G., & M.Phil/Ph.D. courses (including the course for which Entrance Test was conducted during 26.05.2017 to 02.06.2017) has been re-scheduled w.e.f. 10.08.2017, as per programme uploaded on the University website. Please make a note that Only OFFLINE Entrance Test will be conducted at the BBAU Campus. There will be NO ONLINE TEST during rescheduled date for any U.G., P.G., & M.Phil/Ph.D. courses. Therefore, all the candidates who have applied for ONLINE Entrance Test-2017 will have to appear in OFFLINE Entrance Test-2017 as per the re-scheduled programme, which will be conducted at BBAU Campus Only. No other Test Center will be created. Students are advised to download their fresh/new Admit Card using their login credentials from July 27, 2017.
BBAU Re-Scheduled Test Programme
Eligibility Criteria and Seats Intake
*Subject to Change after the approval of Visitor
- The Question Paper of Entrance Test will consist of Objective Type (Multiple Choice) questions.
- BBlind and Disabled candidates, with prior permission of the concerned University authorities, may bring their own writers whose maximum qualification should be Intermediate or 10+2 level.
- The marks obtained by each candidate in the Entrance Test would form his/her merit index for the admission to Master’s / Bachelor /Diploma /Certificate programme of this university .
- The admission to Master’s / Bachelor /Diploma /Certificate programme of this university shall be strictly in the order of Entrance Test merit.
- In case of equal marks in the Entrance Test, the order of merit shall be decided on the basis of marks in the qualifying examination.
- BBA University recognizes the approved degrees of all Central Universities, State Universities, Institutions of National importance, and reputed foreign Universities provided that their equivalence has been established by the competent authorities.
BBAU Admission 2017 – Syllabus for Entrance Exam
For More Detail Regarding BBAU Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure