CA Foundation 2019 – The Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI) has conducted the CA Foundation 2019 examination on November 19, 2019. Now, it shall release the CA Foundation 2019 result at icaiexam.icai.org. The expected date for the release of the CA IPCC Foundation 2019 result is in January 2020. Candidates are required to enter their roll number or registration number to check their CA foundation 2019 result. Candidates can also get the CA Foundation 2019 result at their registered email id or contact number. For more information regarding CA foundation, 2019 candidates can refer to this page below.
CA Foundation 2019
CA Foundation 2019 for May exam has been conducted in a single shift from 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM for Paper 1 and 2, and for Paper 3 and 4, it has been held from 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM. Candidates can check the important dates and events related to CA Foundation 2019 below.
|CA Foundation Nov 2019||Dates|
|Starting date of application form||16 Aug 2019|
|Last date of online submision of form without late fee|
|Last date of online submision of form with late fee|
|CA Foundation 2019 Widow Correction-1||12-18 Sep 2019|
|Issuance of Admit Card||14 Oct 2019|
|CA Foundation Nov 2019 exam date|
|Declaration of CA Foundation 2019 result||Jan 2020|
CA Foundation 2019 Result
The result of CA Foundation 2019 is declared online at the official website. The candidates will also get notification of their results via SMS and E-mail. To get the result of CA Foundation 2019 via e-mail, candidates have to register with ICAI, at icaiexam.icai.org. Along with the result, ICAI also releases the merit list of top 50th candidates on its official website. To check the result, the candidates need to log in by entering their Registration Number, PIN or Roll Number.
Passing Marks for CA Foundation Exam
To qualify the CA Foundation examination candidate has to secure 50 % in aggregate and 40 % in each subject individually.
CA Foundation Past Year Pass Percentage – The candidates can check the pass percentage for past year exam from the table below.
|Gender||No. of Candidates Appeared||No. of Candidates Passed||CA CPT Pass Percentage|
Where to check CA Foundation 2019 Result?
Candidates can check their CA Foundation result through the below given platforms.
- By Email
- By SMS
- Form the official website
CA Foundation 2019 Exam Pattern
Foundation Course comprises of four papers, out of 4 papers, 2 papers are subjective type (Paper 1 & 2) and rest of the 2 papers are objective type (Paper 3 & 4). There is also a negative marking for Papers 3 & 4 only. No negative marking for subjective papers i.e. 1 & 2.
- Paper 1: Principles and Practices of Accounting (100 Marks)
- Paper 2: Business Law & Business Correspondence and Reporting (100 Marks)
- Section A: Business Law (60 Marks)
- Section B: Business Correspondence and Reporting (40 Marks)
- Paper 3*: Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning &Statistics (100 Marks)
- Part I: Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning (60 Marks)
- Part II: Statistics (40 Marks)
- Paper 4*: Business Economics & Business and Commercial Knowledge (100 Marks)
- Part I: Business Economics (60 Marks)
- Part II: Business and Commercial Knowledge (40 Marks)
Note: Candidates of Foundation Examinations will be allowed to opt for Hindi medium for answering papers. However the medium of Examination will be only English in respect of Post Qualification Course.
CA Foundation 2019 Eligibility Criteria
A candidate who wishes to apply to appear for CA Foundation 2019 exam must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as given below.
- Should have registered for Foundation Course with Board of Studies before the cut-off date OR converted to Foundation Course with Board of Studies of ICAI.
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 exam from a recognized Board.
Exemption from Appearing In Foundation Exam
The candidates who fulfill the below-given eligibility criteria will be exempted from appearing in the Foundation exam
- Candidates who possess a Graduation or Postgraduation degree in Commerce and have secured a minimum of 55% of total marks or its equivalent grade in the examination conducted by any recognized University (including Open University) with certain subjects. OR
- Candidates who have completed their graduation or post graduation in a stream other than Commerce should have secured a minimum of 60% of the total marks or its equivalent grade in the examination conducted by any recognized University (including Open University) OR
- Candidates who have passed the Intermediate Examination of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or the Institute of Company Secretary of India are exempted from passing Foundation Examination.
CA Foundation 2019 Application Form
The application form for CA Foundation November 2019 exam has been released online. No offline application form will be available for the candidates. To submit the form, the candidates need to pay an amount of Rs. 1500/- for Indian centers. The candidates can submit the CA Foundation May 2019 Application Form online or by post as well. The candidates can pay the examination fee for CA Foundation May exam by Online mode.
Application Fee – As per the official notification, the candidates need to pay the following amount for CA Foundation May 2019 exam
|Test Center||Application Fee|
|For Indian Center||Rs. 1500|
|For Overseas Centre(s) – Excluding Kathmandu Centre||US$ 325|
|For Kathmandu (Nepal) Centre||INR 2200|
CA Foundation 2019 Application Form Correction
ICAI allows the candidate to change their test center/medium of question paper for the Foundation exam. The correction window is opened for a limited period only. The candidates are provided the form correction window to the candidates, in two separate sessions. The first opportunity (called “Correction Window”) will be free of cost and the second opportunity (called “Corrections with fee-Window”) will be for a fee of Rs 1000/- per application.
CA Foundation 2019 Exam Centers
ICAI is going to conduct CA Foundation June 2019 exam at 193 test cities spread across India. Further, the exam is going to be held at 5 test centers located outside India. The candidates can check the list of CA Foundation May 2019 test centers from the table.
CA Foundation Exam Centers Outside India
- Abu Dhabi
CA Foundation 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for CA Foundation 2019 has been released online. To download the Admit Card, the candidates need to log in by entering their Login ID and Password. No physical admit card for the CA Foundation exam is going to be sent to the candidates by post. Hence, it is advised to the candidates to download and print their admit cards from the website only. After taking the print out of the Admit Card, the candidates must verify that the details such as their name, registration number, exam center, medium opted, etc.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India was established on July 01, 1948. It is a statutory body. The members of ICAI are selected either by the Government of India or through the elections. ICAI has its headquarters in New Delhi. The ICAI is the second largest professional body of Chartered Accountants in the world. The Council constitutes 40 members of whom 32 are elected by the Chartered Accountants and the remaining 8 are nominated by the Central Government.
CA Foundation 2019 Official Notification
- Click Here to check the official notice from ICAI for CA Foundation Nov 2019 exam
Official Website: icai.org