CCMT 2019 is an online counseling process is which is conducted for admission in courses such as MTech/ MArch/ MPlan/ M.Des. Through the Centralized Counselling for MTech/ MArch/ MPlan/ M.Des admissions (CCMT) 2019, the candidates are offered admission in these courses in all NITs and several other institutes viz. IIITM Gwalior, PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur, IIITDM Kancheepuram, etc. Registration for CCMT 2019 shall start by the 01st week of April 2019. The aspirants will be able to register for CCMT 2019 online at ccmt.nic.in. The candidates are offered admission in CCMT 2019 on the basis of their GATE score. Check more details on CCMT 2019 from this page.
Candidates should fill their registration form on or before the last date of submission. The Admission process for M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan./M.Des. is completely online-basis by the CCMT. Candidates can follow the following schedule of the admission process for the various PG courses.
|CCMT 2019||Important Dates|
|The advertisement for counseling will be available from||Last week of Mar 2019|
|Official website of CCMT 2019 will become active from||Last week of Mar 2019|
|Online registration and choice filling will begin from||01st week of Apr 2019|
|Round 1 seat allotment||03rd week of May 2019|
|Round 2seat allotment||Last week of May 2019|
|Round 3 seat allotment||02nd week of Jun 2019|
CCMT 2019 Conducting Body
It has been observed that the coordinating body for CCMT changes every year. The coordinating body for CCMT 2019 has not yet been announced. As per some unofficial sources, CCMT 2019 shall be conducted by the National Institute of Technology (NIT) Rourkela, however, there are others which claim that CCMT 2019 will be conducted by National Institute of Technology (NIT) Delhi. The candidates can check the past three years coordinating body for CCMT from the table below.
|CCMT year||Coordinating Body|
|2019||Not yet Announced|
CCMT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants who wish to register for CCMT 2019 must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as provided below:
- The candidate must have a valid GATE score of the year 2019 / 2018 / 2017.
- Should have passed the degree examination and should have secured at least 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% for OC/OB, whereas 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 55% in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Should have passed the degree examination from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates whose qualifying degree exam result is awaited are eligible to apply for CCMT 2019, however, their admission will be provisional subject to meeting above minimum qualifying degree requirements.
CCMT 2019 Participating Institutes
A candidate is free to opt for as many Participating Institutes (PIs) viz. NITs, IIITs or other CFTIs and as many programmes he/she wishes to choose through a single application. List of participating institutes for CCMT 2019 is given below.
|S.No.||Participating Institute Name||Participating Institute State|
|1||Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar||Punjab|
|2||Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur||Rajasthan|
|3||Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal||Madhya Pradesh|
|4||Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad||Uttar Pradesh|
|5||National Institute of Technology, Agartala||Tripura|
|6||National Institute of Technology, Calicut||Kerala|
|7||National Institute of Technology, Delhi||New Delhi|
|8||National Institute of Technology, Durgapur||West Bengal|
|9||National Institute of Technology, Goa||Goa|
|10||National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur||Himachal Pradesh|
|11||National Institute of Technology, Karnataka, Surathkal||Karnataka|
|12||National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya||Meghalaya|
|13||National Institute of Technology, Nagaland||Nagaland|
|14||National Institute of Technology, Patna||Bihar|
|15||National Institute of Technology, Puducherry||Puducherry|
|16||National Institute of Technology, Raipur||Chhattisgarh|
|17||National Institute of Technology, Sikkim||Sikkim|
|18||National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh||Arunachal Pradesh|
|19||National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur||Jharkhand|
|20||National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra||Haryana|
|21||National Institute of Technology, Manipur||Manipur|
|22||National Institute of Technology, Rourkela||Orissa|
|23||National Institute of Technology, Silchar||Assam|
|24||National Institute of Technology, Srinagar||Jammu and Kashmir|
|25||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli||Tamil Nadu|
|26||National Institute of Technology, Warangal||Telangana|
|27||Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat||Gujarat|
|28||Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur||Maharashtra|
|29||National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand||Uttarakhand|
|30||National Institute of Technology, Mizoram||Mizoram,|
|31||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management, Gwalior||Madhya Pradesh|
|32||Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad||Uttar Pradesh|
|33||Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing, Kancheepuram, Chennai||Tamil Nadu|
|34||Pt. Dwarka Prasad Mishra Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacture, Jabalpur||Madhya Pradesh|
|35||Indian Institute of Information Technology, Vadodara||Gujarat|
|36||Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal||Punjab|
|37||School of Planning & Architecture, Vijayawada||Andhra Pradesh|
|38||Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur, District Howrah||West Bengal|
|39||Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur, District Howrah||West Bengal|
|40||Central University of Rajasthan, Kishangarh||Rajasthan|
|41||Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh||Chandigarh|
|42||Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Katra||Jammu & Kashmir|
|43||University of Hyderabad||Hyderabad|
|44||Central University of South Bihar||Bihar|
CCMT 2019 Registration
The candidates who are eligible for CCMT 2019 need to register for it online and fill their choices. At the time of CCMT Registration, the candidates need to provide details such as GATE related information, Qualification related information, Bank related information. Once the candidates have successfully registered for CCMT 2019, they can proceed to fill the choices. Note that the candidate can fill in as many choices in the order of preference as she/he wishes from the list of available programmes. It is advised to the candidates to fill even a single choice before the last date of registration.
The candidates shall have to pay the following amount of registration fee for CCMT 2019. The below-given application fee shall be paid through SBI MOPS, i.e., Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card or e-Challan at any branch of SBI.
Admission Process of CCMT 2019
The admission process broadly involves the following five stages:
- Online Registration, Choice Filling and Locking of Choices
- Online Seat Allotment
- Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee
- Reporting at RC after paying the Seat Acceptance Fee
- Payment of Seat Confirmation Fee, and Report at the allotted Institute and pay the Institute balance fee as per the detail is given on CCMT website.
This is an admission process of CCMT 2018 which is given below for the quotation purpose only for the students.
CCMT 2019 Counselling Process
The counseling process for CCMT 2019 consists of three (03) stages
Stage 1 – Online Registration, Choice Filling, and Locking of Choices
- In this stage, the candidates need to first register online for centralized counseling. The candidates need to pay the requisite amount of the registration fee for CCMT 2019.
- After the registration payment is done, the candidate will be able to exercise their programme choices across all Participating Institutes.
Stage 2 – Online Seat Allotment, Seat Acceptance fee deposit and Personal Reporting at a Reporting Center (RC)
- The candidates are offered admission on the basis of the choices submitted by them, merit and availability of seats.
- Candidates who are allotted a seat will have to deposit ‘Seat Acceptance Fee’ by online mode or through e-Challan at any branch of SBI.
- After paying the Seat Acceptance Fee, the candidates will then have to report at any one of the ‘Reporting Centers’ as per the schedule.
- At the Reporting Center, the candidate need to carry the relevant documents in original and self-attested copy of each. They will also have to submit the proof of the Seat Acceptance Fee payment to mark their acceptance of the offer of seat and exercise “WILLINGNESS CHANGE”.
- Once the above-given steps are completed, the candidate will be issued a Document Verification Certificate (DVC).
Stage 3 – Getting Admitted to ‘Allotted Institute’
- Candidates who complete the Stage 1 and Stage 2 successfully will then have to complete the provisional seat confirmation process by paying ‘Seat Confirmation Fee’.
- The Seat confirmation fee can be paid by either online mode using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net banking or through e-Challan at any branch of SBI.
- The candidates need to physically report at the allotted Institute and pay the balance fee.
- After the seat confirmation fee is paid, the candidates can then download the Provisional Seat Confirmation letter from the CCMT website.
CCMT 2019 Fee Structure
In the process of CCMT, the candidates shall have to pay the following type of fees:
|Type of Fees||Amount to be Paid||Description|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 2,200/- for OC/OB||The registration fee to be paid by the candidate is non-refundable and is to be paid to participate in the CCMT Seat Allotment Process|
|Rs. 1,700/- for SC/ST/PwD|
|Seat Acceptance Fee||Rs. 20,000||It is to be paid by the candidates when he/she accepts a seat. This will be later adjusted against the finally allotted Institute’s admission fee.|
|Seat Confirmation Fee||Rs. 10, 000||This is to be paid by the candidate to confirm his/ her acceptance of the finally allotted seat. This fee will be later adjusted against the finally allotted Institute’s admission fee|
|NSR Registration fee||Rs. 2200/- for OC/OB||It is non-refundable and is to be paid to participate in the CCMT National Spot Round allotment process|
|Rs. 1700/- for SC/ST/PwD|
|NSR Participation Fee||Rs. 40,000/- for OC/OB||The fee collected during the NSR round will be adjusted against the Institute fee upon allotment of a seat|
|Rs. 10,000/- for SC/ST/PwD|
|NSR Fee||Rs. 42,200/- for OC/OB||NSR Participation fee + NSR Registration fee|
|Rs. 11,700/- for SC/ST/PwD|
CCMT 2019 Allotment Process
Pre-allotment steps: Candidates are strongly advised to read the instructions available on CCMT website for registration process and choice filling/locking process before proceeding with the actual registration process.
Seat Allotment and Reporting: The seat allotment in any round will be displayed on the CCMT website. All the candidates who get an allotment will have to report in person at any one of the Reporting Centers within the scheduled time frame. When the seat is allotted to the candidate for the first time in any of the rounds, the candidate has to pay the Seat Acceptance Fee. A Document Verification Certificate (DVC) will be issued to the candidates at the Reporting Center after verification of all documents.
National Spot Round (NSR): In an attempt to fill the seats that may still remain vacant after the first three rounds of allotment, a National Spot Round (NSR) of allotment will be conducted. The vacancy for NSR will be declared on the CCMT website.
CCMT 2019 Seat Allotment
Candidates will be offered seats based on their choices in the order of merit over multiple rounds of allotment process. Candidates who are allotted a seat (i.e. offered admission) will have to deposit ‘Seat Acceptance Fee and then personally report to any one of the ‘Reporting Centers during the specified time frames, failing which their admission will be canceled. The candidate has to produce their original documents for verification, submit a self-attested photocopy of documents and proof of the Seat Acceptance Fee payment to mark their acceptance of the offer of seat and exercise “WILLINGNESS CHANGE”. On satisfactory verification of all relevant documents and having paid the Seat Acceptance Fee, the candidate will be issued a Document Verification Certificate (DVC).
Instructions regarding CCMT 2019 Seat Allotment
- Seat allotment is based on the Merit list and availability of seat as per filled choices according to the Government of India (GoI) Reservation norms.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of GATE score.
- To resolve and determine inter-se-merit of candidates having same GATE score, will be selected on basis of order of preference given in the brochure
Official Website: www.ccmt.nic.in
For more detail regarding CCMT 2019, Download Last Year Information Brochure.
Insofar, official details of CCMT 2019 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as the CCMT releases CCMT 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.