CCMT Registration 2022 – CCMT 2022 Registrations, online choice, and fee payment for special round will start on July 19, 2022 at ccmt.admissions.nic.in (links below). Students who have a valid GATE score from the past 3 years can register for CCMT counselling for admission in M.Tech / M.Arch / M.Plan / M.Des courses. To register, candidates have to use details like GATE credentials, qualifying degrees, personal details, etc. and paying the requisite registration fee. Candidates must check the basic eligibility criteria for their respective disciplines before filling in CCMT 2022 application form details. Check more details on CCMT registration 2022 from this page.
Latest – CCMT 2022 Registrations, Online choice filling and fee submission for special round will start on July 19, 2022. Stay here for the latest updates.
CCMT Registration 2022
Based on the paper for which the candidate appeared in GATE exam, they can see a list of available choices of seats under CCMT candidate login. Candidates has to register separately for the Special Rounds (in case of vacant seats)
Register here: Click Here to register for, and fill CCMT 2022 application form
CCMT 2022 Registration Date
The dates for CCMT registrations are given below.
|CCMT 2022 Registration||Dates|
|CCMT 2022 Pre-Registration starts on||04 May 2022|
|Online Registration, Fee Payment, and Online Choice Filling for Regular Rounds||23 May – 13 Jun 2022|
|Online Registration, Fee Payment, and Online Choice Filling for Special Rounds||19 Jul – 21 Jul 2022|
Recommended: CCMT 2022 important dates
CCMT 2022 Registration Fee
To do CCMT registration 2022, students need to pay the application fee. Candidates can check the last year registration fee for CCMT from below.
|SC / ST / PwD||Rs. 2000/-|
Mode of Payment – To pay CCMT registration 2022 fee, students have to use one of the following modes of payment.
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- E-Challan at any branch of SBI
Documents Required for CCMT Application Form 2022
It is advised to the candidates to keep the following listed documents at the time of CCMT registration 2022. This will ensure that you provide only the correct information in the registration form.
- GATE Admit Card (For GATE Registration Id)
- GATE Score card
- Course Completion certificate
- SC/ST Certificate
- EWS Certificate
- OBC Certificate
How to Register for CCMT 2022?
In order to do CCMT registration 2022 online, candidates check the step-by-step guidelines as provided below for registration:
Step 1: Link for CCMT registration 2022
- Click on the direct link on this page above, and the below window opens. Understand the terms and proceed.
Step 2: Registration
- Now the candidates have to fill all important detail in the form and register himself.
- After submission of these details candidates get OTP on their GATE registered email id and mobile number. Enter them in the next screen to precede.
- Finally students can click on the “verify and submit” button to register.
- After this candidates can move to choice filling and payment of the registration fee.
Step 3: Print the registration form
- Candidates must take a print copy of their registration form, which contains the locked choices and terms and conditions. This print copy has to be signed and submitted by the candidate at the time of physical reporting at the finally allotted Institute.
Details to be filled in CCMT 2022 Application Form
In the application form for CCMT 2022, candidates shall require to fill in following details:
- PwD Status (or not)
- Name of the Father
- Name of the Mother
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Number (optional)
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Complete Address
- Pin Code
- Status of Qualifying Degree (Pass or Fail)
- Year of Passing
- Qualifying Degree
- Name of the Qualifying Discipline
- Qualifying Result Preparation Mode
- Percentage of Marks
- Name of the Account Holder
- Account Number
- Name of the Bank
- Name of the Branch
- IFSC Code
CCMT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check below the eligibility criteria for CCMT 2022.
- Candidate should have a valid GATE score of year 2020/ 2021/ 2022.
- Candidate should have scored at least 6.5 CGPA out of 10 or 60% for GEN/GEN-EWS/OBC category and 6.0 CGPA or 55% for SC/ST/PwD category in the qualifying degree.
- Only primary mode of evaluation i.e. CGPA or Percentage will be considered while verifying the eligibility.
- If the result of the qualifying degree is awaited, a candidate will get provisional admission if he fulfills the minimum qualifying degree requirements by September 30, 2022. In this case all exams should have been conducted by July 2022.
- The eligibility for each programme is defined based on certain combinations of degree disciplines and GATE paper.
- The candidate has to fulfil the special eligibility criteria that is applicable in few participating institutes. Candidates have to check the official website of CCMT to know about the special eligibility criteria.
- Candidates who possess any certification form any of the professional societies (IE, ICE, AeSI, IIM, IIE, IETE, IIChemE) and have been enrolled before the deadline are also eligible to participate in the CCMT 2022 online counselling session.
CCMT 2022 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can register for CCMT online only through the official website, ccmt.admissions.nic.in.
Ans : GATE qualified candidate can register for CCMT.
Ans : Registration fee is expected to be Rs. 2500/- OC/OC-EW/OB category candidates and Rs. 2000/- is expected for SC / ST / PwD candidates.
Ans : Candidates can make the payment for CCMT by Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and E-Challan at any branch of SBI.
Ans : Candidate can see the payment option only after he/she successfully verify mobile number and email id.
If you have any other query regarding CCMT 2022 registration, tell us in the comment section below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.