CCMT Registration 2020 – GATE qualified candidates can do CCMT 2020 registration at ccmt.nic.in. The last date to register for admission in M.Tech / M.Arch / M.Plan /M.Des programmes via CCMT counselling is June 12, 2020. Students who have a valid GATE score from the past 3 years can register. To register, candidates have to use details like GATE credentials, qualifying degrees, personal details, etc. and paying the requisite registration fee. Candidates must check the basic eligibility criteria for their respective disciplines before filling in details in CCMT 2020 application form. Check more details on CCMT registration 2020 from this page.
Latest: CCMT 2020 registration is open. To register direct link is given below.
CCMT Registration 2020
Based on the paper for which the candidate appeared in GATE exam, they can see a list of available choices of seats under CCMT candidate login. Candidates can check the schedule for CCMT 2020 registration from the table below.
|CCMT 2020||Normal rounds||Special round|
|Online registration, fee payment, choice filling||13 May 2020||5 Aug 2020|
|Last date of Online registration, fee payment, choice filling||12 Jun 2020||10 Aug 2020|
Register here: Click here to register and submit choices for CCMT 2020 counselling.
CCMT 2020 Registration Fee
To do CCMT registration 2020, students need to pay the application fee amount. Candidates can check the registration fee amount for CCMT 2020 based on previous year information below:
|SC / ST / PwD||Rs. 2000/-|
Mode of Payment – To pay CCMT registration 2020 fee, students have to use one of the following modes of payment.
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- E-Challan at any branch of SBI
Documents Required for CCMT Application Form 2020
It is advised to the candidates to keep the following listed documents at the time of CCMT registration 2020. This will ensure that you provide only the correct information in the registration form.
- GATE Admit Card (For GATE Registration Id)
- GATE Score card
- Course Completion certificate
- SC/ST Certificate
- EWS Certificate
- OBC Certificate
How to Register for CCMT 2020?
In order to do CCMT registration 2020 online, candidates check the step-by-step guidelines as provided below for registration:
Step 1: Link for CCMT registration 2020
- Click on the direct link on this page above, and the below window opens. On the window click on “new candidate registration”.
Step 2: Registration
- Now the candidates have to read all the important instructions that appear on the screen and click on”I agree”.
- Now the students have to register with details of GATE as shown in the image below:
- After submission of these details candidates get OTPon their GATE registered email id and mobile number. Enter them in the next screen to preceed.
- Finally students can click on the “verify and submit” button to register.
- After this candidates can move to choice filling and payment of the registration fee.
Step 3: Print the registration form
- Candidates must take a print copy of their registration form, which contains the locked choices and terms and conditions. This print copy has to be signed and submitted by the candidate at the time of physical reporting at the finally allotted Institute.
Details to be filled in CCMT 2020 Application Form
In the application form for CCMT 2020, candidates shall require to fill in following details:
- PwD Status (or not)
- Name of the Father
- Name of the Mother
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Number (optional)
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Complete Address
- Pin Code
- Status of Qualifying Degree (Pass or Fail)
- Year of Passing
- Qualifying Degree
- Name of the Qualifying Discipline
- Qualifying Result Preparation Mode
- Percentage of Marks
- Name of the Account Holder
- Account Number
- Name of the Bank
- Name of the Branch
- IFSC Code
CCMT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check below the eligibility criteria for CCMT 2020.
- Candidate should have a valid GATE score of year 2018/ 2019/ 2020.
- Candidate should have scored at least 6.5 CGPA out of 10 or 60% for GEN/GEN-EWS/OBC category and 6.0 CGPA or 55% for SC/ST/PwD category in the qualifying degree.
- Only primary mode of evaluation i.e. CGPA or Percentage will be considered while verifying the eligibility.
- If the result of the qualifying degree is awaited, a candidate will get provisional admission if he fulfills the minimum qualifying degree requirements by September 15, 2020. In this case all exams should have been conducted by July 15, 2020.
- The eligibility for each programme is defined based on certain combinations of degree disciplines and GATE paper.
- The candidate has to fulfil the special eligibility criteria that is applicable in few participating institutes. Candidates have to check the official website of CCMT to know about the special eligibility criteria.
- Candidates who possess any certification form any of the professional societies (IE, ICE, AeSI, IIM, IIE, IETE, IIChemE) and have been enrolled before the deadline are also eligible to participate in the CCMT 2020 online counselling session.
CCMT 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can register for CCMT online only through the official website, ccmt.nic.in
Ans : GATE qualified candidate can register for CCMT.
Ans : Registration fee is expected to be Rs. 2500/- OC/OC-EW/OB category candidates and Rs. 2000/- is expected for SC / ST / PwD candidates.
Ans : Candidates can make the payment for CCMT by Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and E-Challan at any branch of SBI.
Ans : Candidate can see the payment option only after he/she successfully verify mobile number and email id.
Ans : Candidates to whom a seat is allotted have to make the payment of the SAF which is expected to be Rs30,000/-. The Seat Acceptance Fee (SAF) will later be adjusted in a total fee of the respective allotted institute.
Ans : GATE Admit Card (For GATE Registration Id), GATE Score card, Course Completion Certificate, SC/ST Certificate, EWS Certificate, and OBC Certificate are the few documents which are required for CCMT registration.
If you have any other query regarding CCMT 2020 registration, tell us in the comment section below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.