CCMT Registration 2019 has been started. The qualifiers of GATE 2019 can register for Centralized Counselling for M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan. admissions (CCMT-2019) at ccmt.nic.in. This year, CCMT 2019 will be conducted for admission to Masters programmes at 44 participating institutes. The CCMT 2019 Application Form is released by NIT Rourkela by online mode only. No offline form is available for the candidates. CCMT 2019 Registration is open for only those candidates who have a valid GATE score and fulfill the basic eligibility criteria for the respective discipline in which they wish to take admission. Check more details on CCMT 2019 Registration from this page.
CCMT Registration 2019
To scorecard for GATE exam is issued to the only those candidates who qualify the GATE exam. On the basis of the paper for which a candidate appeared in the GATE exam, he/she will see a list of available choices (of seats) in CCMT login. Check the CCMT Registration 2019 dates from the table below.
|CCMT Registration 2019||Dates|
|Declaration of GATE 2019 Result||15 Mar 2019|
|Registration for CCMT 2019 begins from|
|Online Choice Filling & Locking starts from|
|Last Date to complete the registration process with payment|
|Online Choice Filling & Locking can be done until||29 Apr 2019|
|Automatic Locking of saved choices||29 Apr 2019 (23:59 hrs)|
|Online registration and fee payment for NSR||30 Jun to 14 Jul 2019|
|Online choice filling & locking for NSR||30 Jun to 15 Jul 2019|
|Automatic locking of choices for NSR||15 Jul 2019|
Registration: Click here for CCMT 2019 Application Form.
- Format of Course Completion Certificate
- Format for SC/ ST Certificate
- Format for EWS Certificate
- Format for OBC Certificate
- Format for OBC Declaration
CCMT 2019 Registration Fee
The aspirants who wish to register for CCMT 2019 successfully have to pay the following amount of registration fee.
|SC / ST / PwD||Rs. 2000/-|
Mode of Payment: You can pay the registration fee by using either of the following modes:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Eligibility Criteria for CCMT 2019
The aspirants who wish to register for CCMT 2019 must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as provided below:
- The candidate must have a valid GATE score of the year 2019 / 2018 / 2017.
- Should have passed the degree examination and should have secured at least 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% for OC/OC-EW/OB, whereas 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 55% in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Should have passed the degree examination from a recognized University/Institute.
- In case, result of qualifying degree is awaited, provisional admission is permitted to a candidate subject to meeting above minimum qualifying degree requirements latest by September 16, 2019. In these cases, all exams should have been completed by July 15, 2019.
- The candidates who possess certification from any of the professional societies (IE, ICE, IETE, AeSI, IIChemE, IIM, IIE) and have enrolled on or before May 31, 2013 are also eligible to participate in CCMT-2019 counseling process. The candidates who have enrolled with these institutions after May 31, 2013 are not eligible
- Click here to check the CCMT 2019 special eligibility.
How to Register for CCMT 2019?
Here we have given step by step instructions for CCMT 2019 Registration. Follow them and apply for CCMT.
Step 1: Register using GATE Registration ID and Password
- Click on the direct link which is provided on this page for CCMT Registration 2019.
- Next, the candidates need to register online by entering their name, year of the qualifying GATE exam, registration of GATE, name of the paper for appearing for GATE, marks secured in GATE.
- Click on the “Submit” button and then proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Fill in Details in CCMT 2019 Application Form
- After the candidates have successfully registered for CCMT 2019, they can proceed to fill in details in CCMT Application Form 2019.
- You will have to enter personal, academic and bank details.
- Submit the details entered in the CCMT Application Form.
Step 3: Upload image of the GATE scorecard
Candidates will have to upload the scanned GATE score card for which the file size should be between 50 KB to 200 KB. The format of the file must be GIF/PNG/JPG/JPEG/BMP
Step 4: Check choices available on the basis of GATE paper.
This shows all the possible choices available based on her/his GATE paper and qualifying degree. Note that candidate can do the filtering by selecting specific Institute Type (All, IIIT, CFTI, NIT), under specific Institute type, specific Institute; under specific Institute, a specific programme. Further, there is an option to check the specific programme across all Institutes, and also to take a printout.
Step 5: Pay registration fee
Make payment of CCMT 2019 registration fee in available mode.
Step 5: Choice filling and locking
Fill and lock choices.
Details to be filled in CCMT 2019 Application Form
In the CCMT 2019 application form, the candidates need to fill in the following information:
- PwD Status (or not)
- Name of the Father
- Name of the Mother
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Number (optional)
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Complete Address
- Pin Code
- Status of Qualifying Degree (Pass or Fail)
- Year of Passing
- Qualifying Degree
- Name of the Qualifying Discipline
- Qualifying Result Preparation Mode
- Percentage of Marks
- Name of the Account Holder
- Account Number
- Name of the Bank
- Name of the Branch
- IFSC Code
FAQs on CCMT Registration 2019
Q. For how many Participating Institutes I can apply for through CCMT?
A. You can apply for as many participating institute as you wish. You need not require to make separate registration for every other participating institute.
Q. I have two valid GATE scores. Can I submit both the GATE scores in the CCMT application Form?
A. You can fill in any one of the best GATE Score in the application.
Q. Can I pay the registration fee by cash or cheque?
A. No, you have to pay the registration fee by online mode only. No other mode of fee submission is acceptable.
Q. I want to change my category OC to ST. How can I change it if I have submitted my registration?
A. After submitting the application, you can not make any further changes in the details given by you. Hence, you can not change your category. Moreover, you can change from SC/ST/OB to OC after registration, not the vice versa.
Official Website: www.ccmt.nic.in.
If you have any other query regarding CCMT 2019 Registration, tell us in the comment section below.