CCMT Registration 2020 – Candidates who qualify GATE 2020 can register for Centralized Counselling for M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan. admissions (CCMT-2020) at ccmt.nic.in. CCMT 2020 will be conducted for admission to Masters programmes at 44 participating institutes. Candidates can register themselves for CCMT 2020 in online mode only. No offline form is available for the candidates. CCMT 2020 Registration is open for only those candidates who have a valid GATE score and fulfill the basic eligibility criteria for the respective discipline in which they wish to take admission. Check more details on CCMT 2020 Registration from this page.
CCMT Registration 2020
On the basis of the paper for which the candidate appeared in the GATE exam, he/she will see a list of available choices (of seats) in CCMT login. Candidates can check the CCMT Registration 2020 dates from the table below.
|CCMT Registration 2020||Dates|
|Registration for CCMT 2020 begins from||1st week of Apr 2020|
|Online Choice Filling & Locking starts from||1st week of Apr 2020|
|Last Date to complete the registration process with payment||4th week of Apr 2020|
|Online Choice Filling & Locking can be done until||4th week of Apr 2020|
|Automatic Locking of saved choices||4th week of Apr 2020 (23:59 hrs)|
|Online registration and fee payment for NSR||1st week of Jul to 3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Online choice filling & locking for NSR||1st week of Jul to 3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Automatic locking of choices for NSR||3rd week of Jul 2020|
Register here: Candidates can register themselves through ccmt.nic.in
CCMT 2020 Registration Fee
Candidates who wish to register for CCMT 2020 have to pay the a registration fee. Candidates can check below the registration fee for CCMT 2020 as per last year.
|SC / ST / PwD||Rs. 2000/-|
Mode of Payment
Candidates can check below the mode of payments through which they can pay the registration fee.
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- E-Challan at any branch of SBI
Documents required to register for CCMT 2020
Candidates can check below the list of documents required to register for CCMT 2020.
- GATE Admit Card (For GATE Registration Id)
- GATE Score card
- Course Completion certificate
- SC/ST Certificate
- EWS Certificate
- OBC Certificate
How to Register for CCMT 2020
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before registering themselves for CCMT 2020. Candidates can check the instructions given below to register for CCMT 2020.
Step 1: Register using GATE Registration ID and Password
Step 2: Fill in Details in CCMT 2019 Application Form
Step 3: Upload image of the GATE scorecard
Step 4: Check choices available on the basis of GATE paper.
Step 5: Pay registration fee
Step 6: Choice filling and locking
Details to be filled in CCMT 2020pplication Form
In the CCMT 2020 application form, the candidates need to fill in the following information:
- PwD Status (or not)
- Name of the Father
- Name of the Mother
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Number (optional)
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Complete Address
- Pin Code
- Status of Qualifying Degree (Pass or Fail)
- Year of Passing
- Qualifying Degree
- Name of the Qualifying Discipline
- Qualifying Result Preparation Mode
- Percentage of Marks
- Name of the Account Holder
- Account Number
- Name of the Bank
- Name of the Branch
- IFSC Code
CCMT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check below the eligibility criteria for CCMT 2020.
- Candidate should have a valid GATE score of year 2018/ 2019/ 2020.
- Candidate should have scored at least 6.5 CGPA out of 10 or 60% for OC/OC-EW/OB category and 6.0 CGPA or 55% for SC/ST/PwD category in the qualifying degree.
- Only primary mode of evaluation i.e. CGPA or Percentage will be considered while verifying the eligibility.
- If the result of the qualifying degree is awaited , candidate will get provisional admission if he fulfills the minimum qualifying degree requirements by September 16, 2020. In this case all exams should have been conducted by July 15, 2020.
- The eligibility for each programme is defined based on certain combinations degree disciplines and GATE paper.
- The candidate has to fulfill the special eligibility criteria that is applicable in few participating institutes. Candidates have to check the official website of CCMT to know about the special eligibility criteria.
- Candidates who possess any certification form any of the professional societies (IE, ICE, AeSI, IIM, IIE, IETE, IIChemE) and have been enrolled before 31st May 2014 are also eligible to participate in the CCMT 2020 online counselling session.
CCMT 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can register for CCMT online only through the official website, ccmt.nic.in
Ans : GATE qualified candidate can register for CCMT.
Ans : Registration fee is expected to be Rs. 2500/- OC/OC-EW/OB category candidates and Rs. 2000/- is expected for SC / ST / PwD candidates.
Ans : Candidates can make the payment for CCMT by Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and E-Challan at any branch of SBI.
Ans : Candidate can see the payment option only after he/she successfully verify mobile number and email id.
Ans : Candidates to whom a seat is allotted have to make the payment of the SAF which is expected to be Rs30,000/-. The Seat Acceptance Fee (SAF) will later be adjusted in a total fee of the respective allotted institute.
Ans : GATE Admit Card (For GATE Registration Id), GATE Score card, Course Completion Certificate, SC/ST Certificate, EWS Certificate, and OBC Certificate are the few documents which are required for CCMT registration.
Official Website: www.ccmt.nic.in.
If you have any other query regarding CCMT 2020 registration, tell us in the comment section below.CCMT 2020