The CIFNET 2018 Application Form is released by Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical and Engineering Training which is under the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmer’s Welfare. By submitting the application form, candidates will be able to appear in the entrance examination for the admission into Bachelor of Fishery Science (Nautical Science) and Vessel Navigator Course (VNC)/ Marine Filter Course(MFC). To appear in the examination, candidates must have completed SSLC/HSC with 50% marks in Mathematics and Science. This is the minimum eligibility criteria for the admission. Therefore, only the eligible candidates will be able to submit the application form. Get here complete details of CIFNET 2018 Application Form from the article below.
CIFNET 2018 Application Form
The CIFNET 2018 application form is available on the official website at www.cifnet.gov.in or the direct link to download application form is also provided below. The application process shall be completed after filling all the information such as personal details, contact details, educational qualification, uploading the photograph and signature and finally paying the application fee. The application fee might be paid in the form of Demand Draft which will be submitted to the Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical and Engineering Training. Candidates can check the schedule for CIFNET 2018 Application Form from the table given below:
|Last Date to receive the filled in application form along with documents|
|B.F.Sc. (N.S.) entrance exam|
|Vessel Navigator Course (VNC) & Marine Fitter Course (MFC) entrance exam||23 Jun 2018|
Download Application Form:
- Click here to download BFSc(NS) Application Form 2018.
- Click here to download VNC / MFC Application Form 2018.
Official Website: www.cifnet.gov.in.
The candidates who wish to apply for the CIFNET 2018 examination have to pay a prescribed amount of application fee while submitting the application form. The Application Fee can be paid through demand draft drawn in favour of ‘Senior Administrative Officer CIFNET’ payable at Kochi – 16. The application fee for the prescribed courses is given below:
- General Category- Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Category – Rs. 250/-
- General Category- Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST Category- Rs. 150/-
Instructions to fill the CIFNET 2018 Application Form
The filled applications (in the prescribed forms) along with the attested copies of certificates in respect of qualification, including mark list of 10th & 12th Standard Examination, Age and Community Certificate (in the case of SC/ST/OEC/OBC Candidates) and two self addressed (Unstamped) envelopes of size 25cms x 11cms. should reach the Director, Central Institute of Fisheries, Nautical & Engineering Training, Fine Arts Avenue, Kochi-682016 on or before the last date.
Applications which are received late/incomplete/without age certificate/SSLC Mark List/Community Certificate (for SC/ST only)/not in the prescribed forms, will not be considered. The steps to fill the application form are given below:
- Illegible/wrong/filling with overwriting, incomplete filling up will lead to Rejection of the application for which the applicant alone shall be responsible.
- Information provided in the forms will be treated as final and no request for correction, alteration, addition etc. will be entertained.
- Fill up only in English using the Capital letters.
- Write only one character in one box.
- Leave one box blank between words.
- Use a coma to separate letters or group of words.
- Use only Black Ballpoint pen.