CIPET JEE 2018 – CIPET Joint Entrance Exam is conducted by The Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology for the admission into Post Graduate Diploma (Plastics Processing and Testing and Plastics Testing and Quality Management), Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM and Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology and Plastics Technology. Candidates who are interested in taking admission in the following programmes must appear for CIPET JEE 2018. Candidates will be given admission based on their result in CIPET JEE 2018. Candidates can check all the details of CIPET JEE 2018 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page.
- Diploma in Plastics Technology (DPT)
- Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology (DPMT)
- Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM (PD-PMD with CAD/CAM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Plastics Processing & Testing (PGD-PPT)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Plastics Testing & Quality Management/Control (PGD-PTQC)
CIPET JEE 2018
CIPET JEE 2018 registration process was available as per the schedule, candidates who are seeking admission to the following programmes should fill and submit the application before the last date. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details before the submission of application form.
Schedule for CIPET JEE 2018 is given here.
|Commencement of Application Form||28 Apr 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application forms||05 Jul 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card||07 Jul 2018|
|Date of CIPET JEE||08 Jul 2018|
|Test Date for those who were unable to report at the test centre
due to due to unforeseen situations beyond their control
|14 Jul 2018|
|Release of CIPT JEE Results||23 Jul 2018|
|Issue of Counselling Intimation letter||24 Jul 2018|
|Last date for reporting at CIPET Centre||30 Jul 2018|
Note: Candidates who have already appeared on July 08, 2018 shall not be required to appear again in the rescheduled test.
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology has released the counselling cum provisional admission letter. Candidates can download it from the official website i.e., eadmission.cipet.gov.in OR through the direct link which is provided below.
Counselling Letter: Click Here to download the counselling cum provisional admission letter.
Notice regarding rescheduling of CIPET CBT
- Diploma in Plastics Technology – 35% marks in X Std. with Mathematics, Science and English.
- Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology – 35% marks in X Std. with Mathematics, Science and English.
- Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM – 3-year Diploma in Mechanical, Plastics Technology, Tool/ Production/ Automobile Engineering, Mechatronics, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or equivalent.
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Plastics Processing & Testing – 3 year Degree in Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects.
- Post -Graduate Diploma in Plastics Testing & Quality Control – 3 year Degree in Science with Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics.
- Age limit will be calculated as on 31st July 2018. Age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for applicants from SC/ST category and for candidates from North Eastern Region in the case of Diploma / Post Diploma / Postgraduate Diploma Programs.
- Minimum age for joining any Diploma program is 15 years on or before 31st May 2018.
Admission to all CIPET Diploma & Post Diploma and Post Graduate Diploma, courses will be carried out through a Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) conducted at selected places on all India basis. Selection for all courses will be based on academic record and performance in the Joint Entrance Examination.
The provisional selection will be cancelled for the candidate not accepting the allotment of admission within the stipulated time indicated in the call letter and the wait list will be operated to fill the vacancies.
The Category wise reservation followed for the selection of candidates are as below:
- SC category: 15%
- ST category: 7.5%
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 27%
- Physically Challenged: 3% (Horizontal Reservation for Physically Challenged candidates cutting across all sections including SC/ST and the Other Backward Classes and the Non – reserved category.)
- General: 47.5 %
|(Per Semester – Six Months)|
|PD-PMD with CAD / CAM||16,700/-|
|Fees at the time of admission|
|Caution Money Deposit||500/-|
|Supplementary Examination Fee||250/-|
|Students Insurance Policy||100/-|
- Room rent including all amenities: Rs.10,000/- per semester
- Hostel mess charge will be extra and charged as per actual on monthly basis.
Official Website: www.cipet.gov.in
For more information about the CIPET JEE 2018 – Download Information Brochure