The CIPET JEE Result 2019 will be declared by The Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology. Candidates who will successfully appear in CIPET JEE 2019 – CIPET Joint Entrance Exam will be able to check their result on the official website of CIPET, www.cipet.gov.in. Selection for all courses will be based on academic record and performance in the Joint Entrance Examination. Candidates can get here complete details of CIPET JEE Result 2019 from this article.
CIPET JEE Result 2019
CIPET JEE 2019 will be conducted on July 07, 2019 at various examination centers. After conducting the exam, The Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology will declare the result for admission. Candidates can check their result on the official website or through the direct link which is provided here as officially announced.
Schedule for CIPET JEE Result 2019 is given below:
|Date of CIPT JEE||07 Jul 2019|
|Test Date for those who were unable to report at the test centre
due to due to unforeseen situations beyond their control
|2nd week of Jul 2019|
|Release of CIPT JEE Result||Last week of Jul 2019|
Result: The CIPET JEE Result 2019 will be available at CIPET website i.e. www.cipet.gov.in.
How to check CIPET JEE Result 2019?
- Visit the official website CIPET JEE i.e. www.cipet.gov.in.
- Find the link which navigates the CIPET JEE Result 2019.
- Click on that link.
- Select the region-wise course link.
- The result will be opened in pdf form.
- Find your name save it for future references.
- After the declaration of result the counselling schedule will be announced.
- The candidates selected for admission must deposit the tuition and other fees on or before the specified date stipulated in Admission/Counselling call letter. Fees for second semester onwards are to be paid within 2 weeks from the date of commencement of the semester.
- Release of Counselling cum Admission letter for the selected candidates for admission and Hosting in website will be around 17 July 2019.
- Provisional selection will be cancelled for the candidate not accepting the allotment of admission on or before the date specified in the Admission/Counselling Call letter and the waitlist will be operated to fill the vacancies.