CIPET JEE 2017 – CIPET Joint Entrance Exam is conducted by The Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology for the admission into Post Graduate Diploma (Plastics Processing and Testing and Plastics Testing and Quality Management), Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM and Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology and Plastics Technology. Candidates who are interested for take admission in following programmes must appear for CIPET JEE 2017. Candidates will be given admission based on their result in CIPET JEE 2017. Candidates can check all the details of CIPET JEE 2017 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page.
Latest – Result of CIPET Joint Entrance Exam has been declared. Candidates can check it through the link provided below.
- Diploma in Plastics Technology (DPT)
- Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology (DPMT)
- Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM (PD-PMD with CAD/CAM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Plastics Processing & Testing (PGD-PPT)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Plastics Testing & Quality Management/Control (PGD-PTQC)
CIPET JEE 2017
CIPET JEE 2017 registration process is available as per the schedule, candidates who are seeking admission to the following programmes should fill and submit the application before the last date. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details before the submit the form.
Schedule for CIPET JEE 2017 is given here.
|Last date for issue and receipt of duly filled in Application forms|
|Issue of Hall Tickets (for eligible candidates)||19 Jun 2017|
|Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)||25 Jun 2017|
|Release of JEE Results||06 Jul 2017|
|New session begins||01 Aug 2017|
- Diploma in Plastics Technology – 35% marks in X Std. with Mathematics, Science and English.
- Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology – 35% marks in X Std. with Mathematics, Science and English.
- Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM – 3 year Diploma in Mechanical, Plastics Technology, Tool/ Production/ Automobile Engineering, Mechatronics, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or equivalent.
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Plastics Processing & Testing – 3 year Degree in Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects.
- Post -Graduate Diploma in Plastics Testing & Quality Control – 3 year Degree in Science with Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics.
Age Limit (Age as on 31st July, 2017)
- Age limit will be calculated as on 31st July 2017. Age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for applicants from SC/ST category and for candidates from North Eastern Region in the case of Diploma / Post Diploma / Postgraduate Diploma Programs.
- Minimum age for joining any Diploma program is 15 years on or before 31st May, 2017.
CIPET Programs – based on academic record and performance in the Joint Entrance Examination conducted by CIPET (CIPET – JEE).
|(Per Semester – Six Months)|
|PD-PMD with CAD / CAM|
|Fees at the time of admission|
|Caution Money Deposit||750|
|Fees per year|
|Students Insurance Policy||100|
|Fees per Semester|
|Examination fee (per paper/practical)||200|
|Supplementary Examination Fee||250|
- Hostel Room Charges & Electricity charges (based on CIPET centre location)
- Hostel aspirants should have necessary amount to meet their personal monthly expenses.
For more details of CIPET JEE 2017 – Download Information Brochure.