CIPET JEE 2019 – CIPET Joint Entrance Exam is conducted by The Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology for the admission into Post Graduate Diploma (Plastics Processing and Testing and Plastics Testing and Quality Management), Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM and Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology and Plastics Technology. Candidates who are interested in taking admission in the following programmes must appear for CIPET JEE 2019. Candidates will be given admission based on their result in CIPET JEE 2019. Candidates can check all the details of CIPET JEE 2019 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page.
- Diploma in Plastics Technology (DPT)
- Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology (DPMT)
- Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM (PD-PMD with CAD/CAM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Plastics Processing & Testing (PGD-PPT)
CIPET JEE 2019
CIPET JEE 2019 registration process is available as per the schedule, application form has been released, candidates who are seeking admission to the following programmes should fill and submit the application before the last date. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details before the submission of application form.
Schedule for CIPET JEE 2019 is given here.
|Commencement of Application Form||18 Apr 2019|
|Last date for submission of Application forms||30 Jun 2019|
|Hosting of Admit Card for CBT based JEE 2019-20 in website and issue to the candidates||26 Jun 2019|
|Date of CIPET JEE||07 Jul 2019|
|Release of Counselling cum Admission letter for the selected candidates for admission and Hosting in website||17 Jul 2019|
|Release of CIPT JEE Results||3rd week of Jul 2019|
|Issue of Counselling Intimation letter||3rd week of Jul 2019|
|Commencement of Course||01 Aug 2019|
- Diploma in Plastics Technology – X Std. with Mathematics, Science and English.
- Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology – X Std. with Mathematics, Science and English.
- Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM – 3-year Diploma in Mechanical, Plastics Technology, Tool/ Production/ Automobile Engineering, Mechatronics, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or equivalent.
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Plastics Processing & Testing – 3 year Degree in Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects.
There is no age limit.
For all Post Graduate Diploma, Post Diploma & Diploma courses, selection will be based on the performance in the CIPET JEE 2019, which will be conducted on 7th July 2019.The final list of the centers with complete contact details will be announced on CIPET admission website https://eadmission.cipet.gov.in after all the applications are received. The exam will be conducted in 1/2/3/4 slots / sessions. The candidate must fully obey the rules of the test centers; otherwise he / she will be automatically debarred from the test. In order to apply for appearing in CIPET JEE-2019-20, candidates have to apply for admission to CIPET as per the ‘STEPS TO APPLY ONLINE’ discussed afterwards.
There are the following steps to fill application form-
- Registration – Candidate has to fill up all the fields like Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, email id carefully, as once registered it cannot be edited. Then click on “Register Now”. A confirmation message will display on the screen about the successful registration and same also will be sent to candidate’s corresponding email Id.
- Log-In – The candidate has to click on “ Login ” button for filling up details.
- Apply- A detailed application form will appear, and you have to fill up all the mandatory fields given there. Before filling up, you have to check whether your choice of program is displaying in the first row of the application or not.
- Documents Upload – Candidate has to upload his/herself passport size colourphoto (File-Type:jpg,jpeg,png,) and self signature (File-Type:jpg,jpeg,png,).
- Payment of fees.
- Print confirmation page.
Admission to all CIPET Diploma & Post Diploma and Post Graduate Diploma, courses will be carried out through a Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) conducted at selected places on all India basis. Selection for all courses will be based on academic record and performance in the Joint Entrance Examination. Exam is going to be Computer Based.
Candidates who have appeared for the entry qualification examination, can also apply. Their admission is subject to successful passing of the entry qualifications examination. Eight weeks’ time after JEE will be given for submission of entry qualification documents failing which the admission is liable to be cancelled.Limited hostel accommodation is available. Allotment of hostel accommodation is on need basis and availability. However, CIPET facilitates all the admitted students in getting accommodation.No request for change of centre allotted for admission will be entertained during the course of study.
The provisional selection will be cancelled for the candidate not accepting the allotment of admission within the stipulated time indicated in the call letter and the wait list will be operated to fill the vacancies.
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology will release the counselling cum provisional admission letter. Candidates can download it from the official website i.e., admission.cipet.gov.in OR through the direct link which is provided below.
|PGD-PPT||22,000/- per semester|
|PD-PMD with CAD/CAM||22,000/- per semester|
|DPMT||18,370/- per semester|
|DPT||18,370/- per semester|
|Students Insurance Policy||100/- per year|
|Examination Fee||200/-per theory paper/practical paper|
|Supplementary Examination Fee||250/-per theory paper/ practical paper|
|Admission fee||1500/- Once at Admission time only|
|Caution Money Deposit||500/- Once at Admission time only|
|Alumni Fee||150/- Once at Admission time only|
- Room rent including all amenities: Rs.10,000/- per semester
- Hostel mess charge will be extra and charged as per actual on monthly basis.
- Caution Money Deposit (Refundable): Rs.1000/- (to be paid at the time of hostel admission).
- Uniform dress Code : As desired by respective CIPET Centre
- The candidates selected for admission must deposit the tuition and other fees on or before the specified date stipulated in Admission/Counselling call letter.
- Fees for second semester onwards are to be paid within 2 weeks from the date of commencement of the semester.
- The selected candidates have to sign on Code of Conduct at the time of admission.
- The selected candidates have to submit original certificates of entry qualification, date of birth, community certificate and reservation quota certificate, if applicable, at the time of admission.
- Practical training will be provided on industry size machinery in shifts depending on the exigencies. The students have to attend shifts on rotation basis in an industrial environment.
- Institute has the right to expel any student from the course on the grounds of communicable disease/unsatisfactory performance / lack of attendance / misconduct / ragging / unlawful activities.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited as per Supreme Court order order. Ragging in any form will lead to expulsion of students from the institute and hostel.
Official Website: www.cipet.gov.in
For more information about the CIPET JEE 2019 – Download 2019 Information Brochure.