CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2018 – Candidates can now obtain the M.Sc Nursing application form from the official website www.cmcludhiana.in as per schedule or the from the link that is provided below. Candidates have to fill their application in all respects on or before the last date of application. Candidates are advised must read the instruction before filling the Application form. Candidates can get complete detail of CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2018 from here.
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing Application Form 2018
Candidates can download their application from the official website www.cmcludhiana.in on or before the last date. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the downloaded application form. Candidates can check the relevant dates from below
|Application Form available from||10 Aug 2018|
|Last date for downloading the application forms||26 Aug 2018|
|Last date for receipt of Application||27 Aug 2018 till 4.30 pm|
Apply Online: Click Here to download the CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2018.
The application fee is Rs.3500/- (Rupees Three Thousand five hundred only) to be paid in Bank Demand Draft payable to Christian Medical College, Ludhiana Society drawn on any scheduled bank, payable at Ludhiana.
The Application Fee Once Paid is not refundable.
How to Submit Application Form?
A complete application contains the following:
- Application form completed in block letters with a photograph attached and signed by the applicant.
- Bank Demand Draft for application fee Rs.3500/-
- Two copies of recent photograph of the applicant, passport size, full face, head and shoulders only. Applicant’s name should be written clearly in English on the back of each photograph not on front.
Photo Copies of:
- Matriculation / 10th Class certificate containing date of birth & Detailed Marks Sheet.
- B.Sc. Nursing Post-Basic/Basic or equivalent degree certificate, detail marks sheets of the whole course.
- Migration certificate from those applicants who have their qualifying certificates from Universities other than Baba Farid University of Health Sciences
- Eligibility certificate for candidates from Universities out of India
- One year experience certificate in Bed-side Nursing and/or Community Health Nursing teaching experience before 7th September 2018.
- Registration certificate as
- Registered Nurse and
- Registered Midwife or short Course Certificate in lieu of Midwifery
- Recent Domicile certificate
- No Objection Certificate from the Employer (if applicable).
- For Christian Minority Candidates: (A) Baptism Certificate, (B) Confirmation Certificate (if applicable) and (C) letter from the Pastor about Church membership and denomination of Church with address. (These photo copies will not be returned).
- TNAI membership card
Place application form and all the enclosures in the envelope provided and submit the sealed envelope to the Office of the Registrar or send it by registered post/speed post to the Registrar, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana-141 008, Punjab.
The last date of submission of the completed application form, along with enclosures to the Registrar, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana is 27th August 2018. No application will be accepted after 4.30 p.m. on 27th August 2018.