CMC M.Sc. Nursing Application Form 2020 – Christian Medical College (CMC), Ludhiana will release the application form for M.Sc. Nursing on the official website. The candidate will be able to download the CMC M.Sc. Nursing Application Form 2020 from the official website cmcludhiana.in; Applicants must check the criteria of eligibility of the course before proceeding for filling the application form of CMC M.Sc Nursing. Candidate has to pay the application fee only then the form will be considered submitted. Admission to the course is done through an entrance exam to the course of two years in the CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. For information regarding CMC M.Sc. Nursing Application Form 2020, read this article thoroughly.
CMC M.Sc. Nursing Application Form 2020
Admission will be done on the basis of rules and regulations of the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, Punjab, Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi, and the Government as may be applicable. Check the expected schedule of the CMC M.Sc. Nursing Application form 2020 below.
|Application Form available from||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Last date for downloading the application forms||3rd week of Aug 2020|
|Last date to collect Admit card||4th week of Aug 2020|
Application Form: Candidates will be able to fill the CMC M.Sc. Nursing Application Form 2020 from the official website i.e., cmcludhiana.in.
CMC M.Sc. Nursing Application Fee
The candidate has to pay the application fee after filling the downloaded application form. The application fee is of Rs 3500/- (Three thousand and five hundred only) as per the last year. The mode of payment of the application form will be notified later at its official website.
Note: The application fee once submitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to apply CMC M.Sc. Nursing Application Form 2020?
Candidates can follow the steps to know how to fill the application form in a correct manner. Check the steps below:
- Step 1 – Go to the official website of CMC Ludhiana
- Step 2 – After this, go to the Homepage and click on the Admission.
- Step 3 – Now, the applicant can download the M.Sc. Nursing application form.
- Step 5 – At this stage, the candidate fills the application form and submit the application fee to te Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
List of documents for CMC M.Sc. Nursing Application Form 2020
Here you need to note that given information is as per last year & for reference purpose only. It shall be updated once the official notification arrives. Candidates must have the photocopies/xerox of the following documents which are mentioned below:
- 10th class certificate as proof of date of birth.
- B.Sc. Nursing Post-Basic/Basic or equivalent degree certificate.
- Migration certificate of those applicants who have their qualifying degrees from other than Baba Farid University of Health Sciences.
- Eligibility certificates for applicants from Universities outside of India.
- Experience certificate of one year in Bedside Nursing/ or Community Health Nursing teaching experience.
- Domicile certificate (Recent)
- No objection certificate from the employer (if applicable)
- Registration certificate as – Registered Nurse & Registered Midwife short Course Certificate in lieu of Midwifery
- For Christian Minority Candidates following certificates needed – Baptism Certificate, Confirmation Certificate (if applicable ) and letter from Pastor about Church membership.
- TNAI membership card.
Note: The enclosures (certificates) with the application form have to send to the Registrar of Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Image Specifications for CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing Application Form 2020
Candidates must follow the below-set guidelines to avoid rejection of application form. Check the list below:
- Application form should be completed in block letters with the attached photograph signed by the applicant.
- Recent passport size photographs, full face, head and shoulders only.
- The name of the applicant should be written clearly in English on the back of each photograph.
- Each applicant must provide four copies of his/her recent passport and stamp size.
Important instruction regarding CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing Application Form 2020
Candidates must keep in mind the following instructions while filling out the M.Sc. Nursing CMC,Ludhiana Application form:
- Incomplete application form will direct lead to the rejection of it.
- If the information found to be incorrect in the application form the form will subject to the rejection.
- The form must be filled as per the guidelines.
CMC M.Sc. Nursing Admit Card 2020
Candidates who submitted the application form will be able to take the admit card from the office of the Registrar on the prescribed date and time. Candidates must carry the admit card/hall ticket of M.Sc. during the examination. No candidates will be allowed to sit in the examination without it. Admit card carry the important information related to the examination date, time and center along with the candidate’s application number or roll number.
About CMC M.Sc Nursing
Christian Medical College of Nursing offers admission to Nursing courses at graduation and post-graduation level both. Candidates seeking to make career in nursing must apply for the M.Sc. Nursing course for two years. Applicants can fill the application form by downloading it and paying the application fee of CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing Application Form. CMC offers five-courses in Nursing namely Mental Health (Psychiatric) Nursing, Medical-Surgical Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Obstetric, and Gynecological Nursing and Child Health Pediatric Nursing.
Insofar, official details of CMC M.Sc. Nursing Application Form 2020 has not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1 – From where we can download the application form?
Ans- Candidates can download the application form from the official website of CMC Ludhiana.
Q2 – Can we pay the application fee in the online mode?
Ans- Application fee has to be paid in the offline mode through demand draft.
Q3 – I have filled the incorrect details in the application form. How can it be changed?
Ans- The changes in the application form can’t be done once the application form is submitted.
Q4- I have filled the application form in the small letter will the form be rejected?
Ans- It was stated in the guidelines that the form must be filled only in the block letters anything can be possible. Hope for the best!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.