|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has announced the CS Executive Result 2017 on August 25, 2017. The result has been announced online for the all the candidates who appeared for the examination in the month of June 2017. The candidates need their Roll Number to check CS Executive June Result 2017. The result will be declared as result-cum-marks statement and reflects the performance of the candidate in the exam. The Result of CS Executive course will not be delivered offline to the candidates. Candidates can check more details about CS Executive Result 2017 from this page.
ICSI CS Executive Result June 2017
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has announced CS Executive Result 2017 at icsi.examresults.net. However, the merit list of the examination is released name wise. Along with the result, the pass percentage in the examination will also be announced.
The candidates may check all the important dates of ICSI CS Executive June Result 2017 from the table below:
|Cost and Management Accounting (Module-I) exam||June 01, 2017|
|Tax Laws and Practice (Module-I) exam||June 02, 2017|
|Industrial, Labour and General Laws (Module-II) exam||June 03, 2017|
|Company Law (Module-I) exam||June 05, 2017|
|Economic and Commercial Laws (Module-I) exam||June 06, 2017|
|Company Accounts and Auditing Practices (Module-II) exam||June 07, 2017|
|Capital Markets and Securities Laws (Module-II) exam||June 08, 2017|
|CS Executive June 2017 Result declaration||August 25, 2017|
How to check CS Executive Result June 2017
The candidates will be able to check the result of the examination by following the steps mentioned below:
- Access the link which will be uploaded above in the blue box.
- The link will open a new page, which will appear as below:
- The candidates will then have to enter the Roll Number.
- Consequent to the steps above, the result of the examination will be displayed.
The candidates can refer to the admit card of CS exam to know the Roll Number. Once, the result of the examination has been displayed, it is advised that the candidates download it.
CS Executive Result Percentage and the Qualifying Marks
Candidates should note that the pass percentage and the qualifying marks are two separate things.
Qualifying Marks: The CS Executive 2017 qualifying marks are the cutoff on the basis of which the candidates are declared qualified.
- If a candidate secures at one sitting a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate of all subjects, such candidate is declared to have passed the Executive examination.
Pass Percentage – The CS Executive Pass Percentage 2017 is the data of the candidates, which states the number and the percentage of the qualified candidates.
Previous year CS Executive Pass Percentage June (2015)
|CS Executive June 2015||Pass Percentage|
Details Mentioned in CS Executive Result 2017 for June Exam
ICSI Result June 2017 will state the following:
- Exam Name
- Roll Number
- Module and Subject Wise Marks
- Total Marks in each Module
The Papers under CS Executive 2017 are as below:
- Company Law
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Economic and Commercial Laws
- Tax Laws and Practice
- Company Accounts and Auditing Practices
- Capital Markets and Securities Laws
- Industrial, Labour and General Laws
A candidate shall be exempted from the following paper(s) of the Executive Programme examination if he/she possesses the qualification(s) specified against each paper, having secured 50% or more marks in the aggregate and applies for exemption on or before the specific last date for exemption paying requisite exemption fee which at present is Rs 1,000/- per paper.
- Industrial, Labour and General Laws: Degree in Law (three years or five years integrated) from a recognised University/Institute either constituted under an Act of Parliament or approved by AICTE/AIU.
A candidate who has passed the Final examination of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India, shall be exempted from the following papers of the Executive Programme examination on making an application together with attested copy of the Final Pass certificate and the requisite exemption fee @ Rs 1,000/- per paper on or before the last date of submission of enrolment application for the examination:
- Cost and Management Accounting (Module I, Paper 2)
- Tax Laws and Practice (Module I, Paper 4)
- Company Accounts and Auditing Practices (Module 2, Paper 5).
A candidate who has passed the Final examination of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India shall be exempted from the following papers of the Professional Programme examination on making an application in this behalf together with attested copy of the Final Examination Pass Certificate of Institute of Cost Accountants of India ICAI (Cost) and the requisite exemption fee @ Rs 1,000/- per paper on or before the last date for submission of enrolment application for the examination :
- Advanced Company Law and Practice (Module 1, Paper 1).
- Financial, Treasury and Forex Management (Module 2, Paper 5).
- Advanced Tax Laws and Practice (Module 3, Paper 7).