ICSI CS Professional 2022 – CS Professional December 2022 exam schedule has been released at icsi.edu. Whereas, the ICSI CS Professional December 2022 examination will be conducted on December 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 2022. The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is conducting the exam for professional courses. The CS Professional exams are conducted twice a year: once in the month of June and then in December. The exams will be held in the three modules. To get further details, you need to save your registration number and password for it. Candidates can check here for complete details of the ICSI CS Executive Programme 2022.
– ICSI has released the CS Professional December 2022 exam instructions. Scroll down to check it.
– ICSI has released the CS Professional December 2022 exam schedule. Scroll down to check the complete schedule.
ICSI CS Professional 2022
There are the three modules for ICSI CS Professional Courses. Each module’s details are provided here on this page.
ICSI CS Professional 2022 Important Dates
The important dates for ICSI CS Professional 2022 are given below.
ICSI CS Professional Programme 2022 Time Table
|ICSI CS Professional||June 2022||December 2022|
|Registration||—||07 Feb 2022|
|Last date to register||—||31 May 2022|
|Admit Card||21 May 2022||To be announced|
|Exam Date||01, 02, 03, 04, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10 Jun 2022||21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 Dec 2022|
|Release of result||25 Aug 2022 at 11:00 am||—|
ICSI CS Professional December 2022 Time Table
|Governance, Risk Management, Compliances and Ethics (Module – I)||21 Dec 2022|
|Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence (Module – II)||22 Dec 2022|
|Corporate Funding and Listings in Stock Exchanges (Module – III)||23 Dec 2022|
|Advanced Tax Laws (Module – I)||24 Dec 2022|
|Corporate Restructuring, Insolvency, Liquidation and Winding – up (Module – II)||26 Dec 2022|
|Multidisciplinary Case Studies (Module – III)||27 Dec 2022|
|Drafting, Pleadings and Appearances (Module – I)||28 Dec 2022|
|Resolution of Corporate Disputes, Non– Compliances and Remedies (Module – II)||29 Dec 2022|
|Elective 1 out of below 5 subjects (Module – III)|
– Banking – Law and Practice
– Insurance – Law and Practice
– Intellectual Property Rights – Laws and Practices
– Labour Laws and Practice
– Insolvency – Law and Practice
|30 Dec 2022|
Important Downloads and Official Links
Notice for December 2022 Session
- ICSI CS Professional December 2022 Instructions Notice for Examinees
- ICSI CS Professional December 2022 Exam Schedule
- ICSI Professional Programme December 2022 Registration Form Last Date Notice
Notice for June 2022 Session
- 17 Aug – ICSI CS Professional June 2022 Result Release Date Notice
- ICSI CS Professional June 2022 Exam Instructions Notice for Examinees
ICSI CS Professional December 2022 Exam Schedule
Candidates can check the ICSI CS Professional December 2022 Exam schedule from below image or Download notice PDF.
ICSI CS Professional 2022 Admit Card
Admit card is one of the most important documents to be carried by the candidates in the examination center. The admit card is to be downloaded by the candidates from the official website by entering their login credentials. A printout of the admit card is to be taken by the candidate along with which an identity proof such as PAN card, Aadhar card, Driving license etc are also to be carried.
ICSI CS Professional 2022 Registration process
The registration process for the CS professional programme has to be done by only those candidates who will be qualifying for the professional examination. The registration form was made available on the official website, icsi.edu. Candidates will have to visit the student’s registration page to choose the stage that is the professional stage and fill in the required fields for registration. Candidates will then have to pay the application fee amount in order to confirm their registration.
The registration fee is Rs. 12000. It can be paid using debit/credit or net banking facility. Students are also required to remit Rs. 1000/- towards the Pre-exam test at the time of registration.
How to prepare for ICSI CS Professional 2022?
- First of all, prepare from material provided by the institute. Many high rankers suggest that ICSI material is top notch and good for understanding all concepts.
- You can refer to books by good educationists to practice questions.
- Also, it is a good idea to solve past year questions. ICSI CS Professional question papers (solved) are available online and in hard copy book format.
ICSI CS Professional 2022 Exam Pattern
To crack the ICSI CS Professional Examination, you need to understand the exam pattern thoroughly.
- Mode of Test: The exam is held in OMR based and open book exam formats.
- Duration: The duration of the exam per paper is 3 hours.
- Medium of question paper: The question paper is available in English and Hindi language.
- Type of Questions: The paper comprises of multiple-choice questions and subjective questions both.
- Number of Papers: 9
- Marking Scheme: Each question has different marks allotted to them. However, the total marks per paper is 100 marks.
ICSI CS Professional 2022 Syllabus
You can check out the syllabus for the ICSI CS Professional 2022 examination.
- Advanced Company Law and Practice
- Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence
- Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency
- Information Technology and Systems Audit
- Financial, Treasury and Forex Management
- Ethics, Governance and Sustainability
- Advanced Tax Laws and Practice
- Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings
- Electives 1 out of below 5 subjects (Open book exam)
1. Banking Law and Practice
2. Capital, Commodity and Money Market
3. Insurance Law and Practice
4. Intellectual Property Rights – Law and Practice
5. International Business-Laws and Practices
- Governance, Risk Management, Compliances and Ethics
- Advanced Tax Laws
- Drafting, Pleadings and Appearances
- Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence
- Corporate Restructuring, Insolvency, Liquidation & Winding-up
- Resolution of Corporate Disputes, Non-Compliances & Remedies
- Corporate Funding & Listings in Stock Exchanges
- Multidisciplinary Case Studies (The examination for this paper will be open-book examination)
- Electives 1 paper out of below 8 papers (The examination for this paper will be open-book examination)
1. Banking – Law & Practice
2. Insurance– Law & Practice
3. Intellectual Property Rights– Laws and Practices
4. Forensic Audit
5. Direct Tax Law & Practice
6. Labour Laws & Practice
7. Valuations & Business Modelling
8. Insolvency – Law and Practice
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is constituted under an act of Parliament i.e. the Company Secretaries Act, 1980 (Act Number 56 of 1980). It is the only recognized professional body in India to develop and regulate the profession of company secretaries in India.The ICSI awards the certificate of bestowing the designation of Company Secretary (CS) to a candidate qualifying for the membership of the Institute. It was in 1960 that the Company Law Board started a course in company secretaryship leading to the award of government diploma in company secretaryship
Official Website: icsi.edu.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.