ICSI CS Professional 2021 – ICSI has released the final candidates list to avail the optout scheme for appearing in December 2021 Examination. The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is conducting the exam for professional courses. The CS Professional exams are conducted twice in a year-once in the month of June and then in December. The exam will be held in the three modules. For getting further details you need to save your registration number and password for it. The candidates can check here complete details of the exam.
Latest – CSI has released the notice for the Reopening of Exam Enrolment Window for CS Professional December 2021 Exam Session. Check here.
ICSI CS Professional 2021
There are the three module for ICSI CS Professional Courses. Each module details are provided here on this page. The important dates for ICSI CS Professional 2021 are given below-
ICSI CS Professional Programme 2021 Time Table
|ICSI CS Professional 2021||June 2021||December 2021|
|Last date to register||All Modules – 30 Nov 2020|
Anyone module – 31 Jan 2021
|All Modules – 31 May 2021|
Anyone module – 31 Jul 2021
|Admit Card||10 to 12 days before the exam||10 to 12 days before the exam|
10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 20 Aug 2021
|To be announced|
|Old Syllabus||New Syllabus||Date|
|Advanced Company Law and Practice (Module – I)||Governance, Risk Management, Compliance and Ethics (Module – I)||10 Aug 2021|
|Information Technology and Systems Audit (Module – II)||Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence (Module – II)||10 Aug 2021|
|Advanced Tax Laws and Practice|
(Module – III)
|Corporate Funding and Listings in Stock Exchanges (Module – III)||12 Aug 2021|
|Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence (Module – I)||Advanced Tax Laws (Module – I)||13 Aug 2021|
|Financial, Treasury and Forex Management (Module – II)||Corporate Restructuring, Insolvency, Liquidation and Winding-up (Module – II)||14 Aug 2021|
|Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings (Module – III)||Multidisciplinary Case Studies (Module – III)||16 Aug 2021|
|Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency (Module – I)||Drafting, Pleadings and Appearances (Module – I)||17 Aug 2021|
|Ethics, Governance and Sustainability (Module – II)||Resolution of Corporate Disputes, Non– Compliances and Remedies (Module – II)||18 Aug 2021|
|– Banking Law and Practice|
– Capital, Commodity and Money Market
– Insurance Law and Practice
– Intellectual Property Rights – Law and Practice
– International Business-Laws and Practices
|– Banking – Law and Practice|
– Insurance – Law and Practice
– Intellectual Property Rights – Laws and Practices
– Forensic Audit
– Direct Tax Law and Practice
– Labour Laws and Practice
– Valuations and Business Modelling
– Insolvency – Law and Practice
|20 Aug 2021|
ICSI CS 2021 Important Announcement Concerning Examinations
Reopening of online window for Change the exam centre for June 2021 examination
CS June exams – foundation, executive, and professional – New Exam Date
ICSI CS Professional 2021 Registration process
The registration process for CS professional programme has to be done by only those candidates who will be qualifying the professional examination. The registration form was made available on the official website icsi.edu, Candidates will have to visit the student’s registration page to choose the stage that is the professional stage and fill in the required fields for registration. Candidates will then have to pay the application fee amount in order to confirm registration.
he registration fee is Rs. 12000. It can be paid using debit / credit or net banking facility. Students are also required to remit Rs. 1000/- towards Pre-exam test at the time of registration.
How to prepare for ICSI CS Professional 2021?
- First of all, prepare from material provided by the institute. Many high rankers suggest that ICSI material is top notch and good for understanding all concepts.
- You can refer to books by good educationists to practice questions.
- Also, it is a good idea to solve past year questions. ICSI CS Professional question papers (solved) are available online and in hard copy book format.
ICSI CS Professional 2021 Exam Pattern
To crack the ICSI CS Professional Examination, you need to understand the exam pattern thoroughly.
- Mode of Test: The exam is held in OMR based and open book exam formats.
- Duration: The duration of the exam per paper is 3 hours.
- Medium of question paper: The question paper is available in English and Hindi language.
- Type of Questions: The paper comprises of multiple-choice questions and subjective questions both.
- Number of Papers: 9
- Marking Scheme: Each question has different marks allotted to them. However, the total marks per paper is 100 marks.
ICSI CS Professional 2021 Syllabus
You can check out the syllabus for the ICSI CS Professional 2021 examination.
- Advanced Company Law and Practice
- Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence
- Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency
- Information Technology and Systems Audit
- Financial, Treasury and Forex Management
- Ethics, Governance and Sustainability
- Advanced Tax Laws and Practice
- Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings
- Electives 1 out of below 5 subjects (Open book exam)
1. Banking Law and Practice
2. Capital, Commodity and Money Market
3. Insurance Law and Practice
4. Intellectual Property Rights – Law and Practice
5. International Business-Laws and Practices
- Governance, Risk Management, Compliances and Ethics
- Advanced Tax Laws
- Drafting, Pleadings and Appearances
- Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence
- Corporate Restructuring, Insolvency, Liquidation & Winding-up
- Resolution of Corporate Disputes, Non-Compliances & Remedies
- Corporate Funding & Listings in Stock Exchanges
- Multidisciplinary Case Studies (The examination for this paper will be open-book examination)
- Electives 1 paper out of below 8 papers (The examination for this paper will be open-book examination)
1. Banking – Law & Practice
2. Insurance– Law & Practice
3. Intellectual Property Rights– Laws and Practices
4. Forensic Audit
5. Direct Tax Law & Practice
6. Labour Laws & Practice
7. Valuations & Business Modelling
8. Insolvency – Law and Practice
ICSI CS Professional 2021 Admit Card
The successful registration of candidate is very important as it will help candidate download the online available admit card. Admit card is one of the most important documents to be carried by the candidates in the examination center. The admit card is to be downloaded by the candidates from the official website by entering their login credentials. A printout of the admit card is to be taken by the candidate along with which an identity proof such as PAN card, Aadhar card, Driving license etc are also to be carried.
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is constituted under an act of Parliament i.e. the Company Secretaries Act, 1980 (Act Number 56 of 1980). It is the only recognized professional body in India to develop and regulate the profession of company secretaries in India.The ICSI awards the certificate of bestowing the designation of Company Secretary (CS) to a candidate qualifying for the membership of the Institute. It was in 1960 that the Company Law Board started a course in company secretaryship leading to the award of government diploma in company secretaryship
Official Website: icsi.edu.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.