DASA PG 2022 – Direct Admission of Students Abroad is a scheme under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India for the admissions into PG courses for Foreign Nationals, PIOs, NRIs and OCI candidates. In 2021 session, Admission to PG courses through DASA scheme is coordinated by Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur, India.
The DASA scheme enables students to take admission in the premier and most reputed architecture, engineering, Planning, Design and Management institutes. Candidates can check the information related DASA PG admission 2022 from official website, which is dasanit.org. It is expected that the DASA PG application form will release in the month of September 2022. Read this article regarding the DASA PG Admission 2022.
DASA PG 2022
Candidates who have a Four/Five-year undergraduate degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent are eligible to take part in admission process for M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan./ M.Des./ MURP & MBA courses. Selection of candidates through DASA PG scheme is done on the basis of the merit list prepared by the governing authority.
|DASA PG 2022||Important Dates|
|Online Application form starts from||3rd week of Sep 2022|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||2nd week of Oct 2022|
|Release of DASA rank||2nd week of Oct 2022|
|Edit Window open for submitted Registration forms||2nd week of Oct 2022|
|Application form for Fee Payment, Choice Filling & Final Submission||2nd week of Oct 2022|
|First round of Seat Allotment||2nd week of Nov 2022|
|Confirmation of the candidates seats in 1st round||2nd week of Nov 2022|
|Second Round of Allotment||2nd week of Nov 2022|
|Confirmation of the candidates seats in 2nd round||2nd week of Nov 2022|
|Third Round of Allotment||3rd week of Nov 2022|
|Confirmation of the candidates seats in 3rd round||3rd week of Nov 2022|
|Reporting to the allotted institute||3rd week of Nov 2022|
DASA PG 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to fulfil the eligibility criteria set by the conducting body in order to take admission in M.Tech., M.Arch., M.Plan., M.Des., MURP and MBA. Candidates can refer to the information given below as per the last year details to know about the detailed eligibility criteria for DASA PG 2022:
- Age Limit: No age limit to apply for DASA PG 2022.
- Residential Qualification: In order to apply for DASA PG 2022, candidates must be foreign nationals, PIOs, OCIs who have completed undergraduate programmes from any country (including India). OR Indian Nationals who have completed their undergraduate programme outside India or acquired NRI status and holding it for the last 3 years after obtaining an undergraduate degree from India or completed undergraduate programme in any CFTI under the DASA scheme or undergraduate programme in India but have completed their 11th and 12th standard or equivalent from outside India.
- Academic Qualification: Candidate who will be applying for DASA PG 2022 should have passed the qualifying examination which is four /five-year undergraduate programme in Engineering / Technology or equivalent in relevant discipline for M.Tech / M.Arch / M.Plan / M.Des. / MURP.
- Candidates must have an appropriate UG Degree for MBA Programme from any stream of education recognized as equivalent by the Association of Indian Universities / UGC / AICTE / other statutory bodies as applicable.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum of at least 60% aggregate marks or 6.50 GPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent in the qualifying examination. If in case, CGPA on a different scale is awarded OR if only grades are awarded, percentage / CGPA equivalence provided by the principal examination authorities will be considered. Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination in the academic year 2022 and expecting their final results latest by September 30, 2022, may also apply. Candidates can check the eligibility conditions of some M.Tech programmes by visiting the DASA website.
- Must have a valid minimum total of 300 GRE Revised General Test Score (Verbal + Quantitative for eligibility for M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan./M.Des. and a minimum of 480 GMAT Test Score for MBA programme.
DASA PG 2022 Application Form
The application form for DASA releases on the official website as per the schedule.
- Candidates have to first submit the Online application and upload the required documents as per the specifications.
- After that, candidates have to send the Filled out application form along with the required documents with GRE/ GMAT score to the address of the participating institute.
- Candidates have to send the GRE score directly through ETS and GMAT score directly from GMAC.
How to apply for DASA PG 2022 Application Form?
Candidates can follow the steps below to apply for DASA PG 2022:
Step 1: Registration
- Open the official website from the link provided on this page.
- Click on the link for ‘DASA PG 2022’ on the main page.
- The registration portal will open up.
- Then, create an account and register on the official website by providing your Email Id and entering the Captcha.
- After that, a link to complete the registration is sent to your registered email Id.
- By clicking on the link, you have to enter your Applicant ID and Password. Make sure you use a combination of uppercase, lowercase, number and symbol in your password).
- The next step is to confirm the password.
- Once all the details entered are correct, the registration will be complete.
Note: You must note down your Applicant ID and password for all future logins.
Step 2: Application Form
- After the registration, the next step is to login with your credentials and fill out the application form.
- You can enter any number of choices in the order of preference for the institutes and courses.
- Upload the required documents.
Step 3: Submission of the Application Form
- After filling out the Application form, click on the ‘Preview Application Form’ button and make sure that all the information which you’ve entered is correct.
- In case of any incorrect information, you can click on ‘Edit the Application Form’ and edit the form.
- After that, you can submit and download the application form.
Step 4: Registration Fee and Tuition Fee
You have to pay the Registration fee and Tuition Fee along with the Application form online.
Step 5: Print the Application Form
After downloading the Application form, take a print out of the form and send it to the address (as provided on the website) of the participating institute.
Candidates have to submit the following documents along with the Application form:
- Passport ( The Nationals of Nepal who don’t have a passport can submit the copy of Authenticated Citizenship Card).
- Proof for Date of Birth (Secondary Education Board/ University Certificate or any certificate issued by the Govt. authorities.
- Mark sheets/ Grade card of all the semesters of qualifying examination.
- Provisional/ Degree certificate (if degree is completed).
- Course Completion certificate from Institution (for result awaiting candidates).
- Proof for Residential Eligibility for the Indian Nationals who completed their UG from India.
- Proof for having acquired and holding the NRI status for three years/ Proof for having completed a UG course degree in any CFTI under the DASA Scheme (Certificate from Institution)/ Proof for having completed 11th and 12th class or equivalent from outside India (Certificate from school authorities).
- Scanned copy of the GRE/ GMAT score.
- Proof and details of the fee payment in case you have paid via SWIFT transfer.
DASA PG 2022 Photograph Specifications
Below mentioned specifications is based on last year record for reference purpose only:
|Passport size photograph||JPG only||3.5 cm x 3.5 com (less than 100 KB)|
|Scanned photo of the Signature||JPG only||Less than 100 Kb|
|Scanned copies of other documents||JPG/ JPEG only||Less than 500 Kb|
Note: Candidates can upload the other documents in Color/ B&W/ Grayscale. To edit the documents, candidates can use image editing software like Microsoft Office Picture Manager or Microsoft Paint to resize the documents.
DASA PG 2022 Seat Allotment
The allotment of Institution and course can be made as per the choices indicated by the applicant in his/her application form. An applicant appearing higher on merit list would get higher priority in allotment of course / Institution of his / her choices as compared to an applicant appearing lower in the merit list. In case, Institute/course of first preference indicated by the applicant are not available, he/she will be allotted the 2nd preference (Institute/course) and so on. Such of those applicants who have not been allotted any seat will be indicated as Not allotted in the allotment list. In such cases, the applicants will be eligible for Round 2 of allotment against vacancies.
All selected Foreign nationals must obtain a valid student visa as applicable to their category issued by the Indian Missions abroad. The visa can be obtained by producing the Provisional Admission offer letter and other required documents at the Indian Missions located in their respective country. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to arrange appropriate visa
Provisional Admission Letters and Reporting to Allotted Institutions
Only the list of applicants, who are allotted specific Institutions/courses as per the allotment list and from whom the acceptance of the seat allotment has been received within the specified time frame, will be forwarded to concerned Institution for granting provisional admission. The Provisional Admission Letter would be generated in this case. Please download and print the Provisional Admission Letter sign it and submit it to the Allotted Institute at the time of Admission
All admissions would be subject to the verification of original certificates/documents and satisfactory physical fitness as prescribed by the concerned Institutes during the time of admission. Not reporting at the allotted Institute during the specified period entails cancellation of the allotted seat.
DASA 2022 Seat Details
Check out the last year record of seat details from below:
Seat Matrix: Click here to view the seat details of DASA PG.
DASA 2022 Fee Structure
All the interested candidates can refer to the last year date of Registration fees and Tuition fee. The tuition fees are paid for the semester only along with the Registration fee. Candidates can check out the DASA PG fee structure below:
Official Website: dasanit.org
For more details regarding the DASA PG 2022, Download Last Year Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.