UPCATET 2018 Result – Banda University of Agriculture and Technology has announced result of UPCATET 2018 on May 31. The test takers can check the UPCATET 2018 Result on this page. Banda University of Agriculture and Technology, Banda is responsible for releasing the Result of UPCATET. The candidates can use the login credentials mentioned below to check their results. The candidates will be selected as per their merit in the UP Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test 2018. The UPCATET 2018 Result is available on the official portal of the exam www.upcatet.org.
You must go through this page to know about the expected dates, selection procedure, process of counselling, etc. The aspirants will need to score marks over the cutoff point in UPCATET 2018 to be eligible for the admission. The Examination is conducted on annual basis for enrollment of candidates to the undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the discipline of Agriculture and Technology. The Result of UPCATET 2018 is available online and the direct link for the result window is given below.
UPCATET 2018 Result
The candidates must go through the highlights of the examination.
|Name of the Examination||U.P. Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test 2018|
|Name of the Conducting Body||Banda University of Agriculture and Technology, Banda|
|Login Details to Generate the Result||Class Group, Challan/ Registration/ Roll Number and Date of Birth|
|Selection Procedure||Selection on the basis of Qualifying Marks in UPCATET 2018|
All the test takers can view the following schedule to know the tentative dates.
|Date of Conduct of UPCAT Entrance Test 2018||16 May 2018 – UG
17 May 2018 – PG
18 May 2018 – Ph.D
|Declaration of Result||31 May 2018|
|Commencement of Counselling Session||05 June 2018|
Check Result: Click here to check UPCATET 2018 Result.
🌟🌟🌟 Congratulations To All Toppers 🌟🌟🌟
- Ayush Mishra — Hardoi
- Hansraj Verma — Pratapgarh
- Nandan Singh — Gorakhpur
- Navneet Kumar — Hardoi
- Rohan Grover — Kanpur Nagar
- Kapil Kumar — Muzaffarpur
- Suraj Ansari — Bareilly
- Arpit Verma — Bareilly
- Sanatan Kumar — Meerut
- Suraj Dhankar — Bagpat
How to Check the UPCATET 2018 Result
Follow the steps mentioned below to check the Result of UPCATET 2018.
Step 1: Direct Link: The Direct link to view the UPCATET 2018 Result will be provided on this page.
Step 2: Login Window: Choose Class Group, Search By (Roll Number/ Challan Number/ Registration Number) and Date of Birth.
Step 3: Download the Result: Click on “Submit” to download the result.
Method of Selection
The aspirants will be required to obtain marks equal to or more than the cutoff point in the U.P. Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test 2018.
For UG Programme: In a scenario where multiple candidates have obtained equal aggregate will be shortlisted as per the following method.
- More marks in Biology/ Mathematics will be considered to resolve the tie.
- In the case of another tie, better marks in Chemistry will be considered.
- A further tie would be broken with comparison in marks of Physics.
- Ultimately, marks of an aspirant in the qualifying exam will conclude the shortlisting.
For Master Programme: If there exists a tie between two or more individuals, then, under such circumstances the tie shall be broken through the following ways.
- To resolve the tie, more marks in General Studies will be taken into consideration.
- If there exists another tie, then, marks of subjects falling under the B category will be preferred(See below).
- A further tie would demand more marks in the subjects falling under category C(See below).
- Ultimately, the tie will be broken by comparison of marks in qualifying examination.
Subjects under B category
M.Sc(Agriculture): Agronomy, Horticulture, Soil Science, Animal Husbandry & Dairying, Genetics and Plant Breeding, Extension Education, Seed Technology, Soil Conservation, Entomology, Agriculture Biochemistry.
M.Sc(Home Science): Food and Nutrition, Home Management, Child Development.
M.V.Sc.: Vet Microbiology, L.P.M, Surgery & Radiology, Animal genetics & breeding, Animal Nutrition, Physiology & Biochemistry.
M.Tech(Food Engineering/ Agricultural Engineering): Milling of Agricultural Produce, Storage Engineering, Engineering properties of Bio-material, Heat and mass transfer.
M.Tech(Mechanical Engineering): Thermodynamics, I.C. Engine, Power Plant Engineering, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Heat and Mass Transfer.
M.Tech/ M.Sc.(Biotechnology): Molecular Biology & Genetic Engineering, Cell Biology, Pathology & Microbiology, Immunology/ Animal Biotechnology.
Subjects falling under category C
M.Sc(Home Science): Home Science Extension Education, Clothing & Textiles, Statistics.
M.Sc.(Agriculture)/ M.Sc.(Horticulture): Statistics, Biotechnology, Forestry.
M.V.Sc.: Pharmacology & Toxicology, Parasitology, Pathology, Epidemiology & Public Health, Gynaecology, Medicine, Extension.
M.Tech Process and Food Engineering: Dairy and Food Engineering, Farm Machinery and Power, Soil and Water conservation and irrigation Engineering.
M.Tech(Mechanical Engineering): Fluid Mechanics, Machine Design, Production Engineering.
M.Tech / M.Sc.(Biotechnology): Biochemistry & Physiology, Commercial Biotechnology, Recombinant DNA Technology, Bioinformatics.
For PhD Programme: In the event of equal marks obtained by more than two candidates, the tie will be resolved through the following methods in the order of preference.
- Primarily, more marks in the concerned subject will be preferred.
- In the case of another tie, more marks in Statistics will be considered.
- A further tie would demand more marks in General Science to qualify.
- Ultimately, aggregate in the qualifying examination will help in the shortlisting process.
UPCATET 2018 Counselling
- The qualified candidates will be invited for the counselling in the order of merit on a specified date and time.
- The invitations/ counselling letter can be downloaded from the official portal of UPCATET www.upcatet.org.
- The aspirants will be required to report at the counselling venue along with the relevant documents and the required fee.
- If a candidate fails to show up at the time of his/ her turn, then, he/ she can claim only the programmes in which the seats are available at that time.
- A candidate will not be granted admission if he/ she fails to deposit the counselling fee and an Advance Institution fee and original documents.