UPCATET 2020 Result – Uttar Pradesh Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test (UPCATET) 2020 Result has been released online. The result releases on the official website, upcatet.org. UPCATET 2020 is conducted for admission into all programmes offered by the four Agricultural universities of Uttar Pradesh. Candidates can check their UPCATET 2020 Result by login with their Group of Paper, Registration No./ Roll No. and Date of Birth. The minimum qualifying marks for UPCATET 2020 is 20 %. Learn more about UPCATET 2020 Result from this page.
Latest: UPCATET 2020 Result has been declared, Candidate can check the same from below.
UPCATET 2020 Result
Entrance exam has been postponed due to the severe situation of COVID -19 pandemic. The result releases in the form of the scorecard. Candidates who qualified the exam have to then register for the online counselling process as per the schedule. You can check out the important dates related to UPCATET 2020 Result below:
|UPCATET 2020 Exam Dates|
18, 19, & 20 Aug 2020
|Declaration of UPCATET 2020 Result|
|Registration for Online Counselling for UG Starts from|
|Online Counselling Documents Upload for UG|
|Registration for Online Counselling for PG Starts from|
|Online Counselling Documents Upload for PG|
|Registration for Online Counselling for Ph.D. Starts from|
|Online Counselling Documents Upload for Ph.D.|
Check Result Here: Click here to check the UPCATET 2020 Result.
Official Website: upcatet.org.
UPCATET 2020 Result Evaluation
The UPCATET 2020 Result is evaluated on the basis of the Marking Scheme. You can check out the Marking Scheme for all the programmes below:
- Each Question carries 3 Marks
- In case of a Right Answer, 3 Marks are added to the Total score of the candidates.
- In case of a Wrong Answer, 1 Mark is deducted from the total score of the candidates.
Candidates are selected on the basis of the Rank obtained in the entrance exam.
UPCATET 2020 Qualifying Marks Cut Off
The minimum qualifying marks for UPCATET 2020 is as follows:
- General and OBC Category: 20 %
- SC/ ST Category: 10 %
Note: The university can decrease the qualifying marks by 5 % if some of the seats are still vacant.
UPCATET 2020 Selection Process
All the candidates are selected on the basis of their Rank in UPCATET 2020. However, the selection procedure for MBA (Agriculture) is slightly different. The same is mentioned below:
- Candidates first have to appear for the entrance exam.
- All the UPCATET 2020 qualified candidates are then called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview round.
- Group Discussion carries 150 Marks.
- Personal Interview carries 50 marks.
- All the candidates will be selected on the basis of the Comprehensive Merit List.
What to do After UPCATET 2020 Result?
After the declaration of the result, candidates can start preparing for the counselling procedure. The information regarding the counselling process releases on the official website. So the candidates must visit the official website and this page also to get all the updates related to the UPCATET 2020 Result.
UPCATET 2020 Counselling
The qualified candidates have to Register themselves for the counselling procedure. The university conducts both Offline and Online Counselling for all of its programmes. The procedure for Online Counselling is as follows:
- Online Counselling Registration (fee submissions) and Documents upload.
- Online Choice Filling and Locking
- Seat Allocation and Security fee deposit
- Reporting at the respective university for verification and admission process.
Candidates have to carry the following documents with them during the time of reporting at the respective university:
- Seat Allotment Letter
- UPCATET 2020 Admit card
- 10th class Marksheet and Admit Card
- 12th class Marksheet and Admit card
- Transfer Certificate and Degree Certificate (For PG and PhD Programmes)
- Caste Certificate
- Resident Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Character Certificate
- Sports Certificate (Sports category)
- Transfer Certificate and Migration Certificate
- Other Subcategory certificates
- An Affidavit for not spending more than three months after passing from previous educational institution.
- UPCATET 2020 Application Form
How to Check UPCATET 2020 Result?
Candidates can check out the steps below to check their UPCATET 2020 Result:
- Open the official website by clicking on the link provided on this page.
- Now click on the link for UPCAT 2020 Result given under the Student/ Applicant Corner Link. You can refer to the picture below:
- The Result portal will open up. Now select your Group of Paper, choose to enter either your Registration No/ Roll number in the ‘Select By’ option. Then enter your Registered Mobile No. and Date of Birth as shown in the picture below:
- After you click on the Submit button, your Result will display on the next window.
Uttar Pradesh Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test (UPCATET) 2020 is a State Level Entrance Test. It is conducted by Narendra Deva University of Agriculture & Technology, Ayodhya (NDUAT), Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture & Technology, Kanpur (CSAUAT), Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture & Technology, Meerut (SVPUAT) and Banda University of Agriculture & Technology, Banda (BUAT) on a rotational basis. The entrance exam is mandatory to get admission into all the programmes offered by the universities.
Last year the exam was conducted by NDUAT. It is a Written Test conducted for each programme separately. The minimum qualifying cut off for UPCATET 2020 is an aggregate of 20 % (General category and OBC) and 10 % (SC/ ST candidates). Candidates can apply for the exam via Online mode only. All the information related to the exam releases on the official website of the exam conducting body and UPCATET 2020.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.