The UPCATET 2018 Admit Card is available for download on the official site of UPCATET i.e. www.upcatet.org. The admit card is issued for only those candidates who will register for UPCATET 2018 and submit the application forms duly completed in all aspects with complete payment. It is to be noted that no printed admit card will be sent to candidate through post/courier. Candidates have to download and take print out of the admit card if they want to appear for the test. Check more details on UPCATET 2018 Admit card from the article below including its tentative schedule, how to download etc.
UPCATET 2018 Admit Card
The UPCATET 2018 Admit cards related dates are announced, you may check the schedule for it:
|Admit card can be downloaded from||01 May 2018|
|UPCATET 2018 Exam Date||16 May 2018 – UG
17 May 2018 – PG
18 May 2018 – Ph.D
Admit Card: Click Here to download the UPCATET 2018 Admit Card.
Official Website www.upcatet.org.
UPCATET 2018 Dress Code at Exam Centre
How to Download UPCATET 2018 Admit Card
To download the admit card, follow the instructions given below:
- Candidates who have registered successfully can download their admit card at www.upcatet.org. Also a direct link is updated on this page.
- Click on the Admit Card tab
- Enter the following details in the Admit Card Login Page:
- Group of Paper
- Search By – You can search your admit card by either registration number or roll number
- Enter either of the detail of the option selected previously
- Date of Birth
- Submit the details and the admit card will appear on your screen
- Download and take print out of the admit card
Note: In any case if there is a problem in downloading the admit card and candidate can’t download the admit card then he/she can collect the admit card from the Registrar office of Banda University of Agriculture and Technology, Banda – 210001 by submitting Rs. 100/- as fee.
How to know your Registration Number or Form Number
If in case you have forgotten your registration number or form number, you can find it out by clicking on the link at the bottom of the UPCATET 2018 Admit Card which says “Click here to know your Form No or Registration No.”
Enter your name, father’s name and mobile number in the specified fields and submit it.
In case of any discrepancy in the admit card
After downloading the admit card ensure that all the details mentioned in the admit card are correct. If there is any error in the detail mentioned in the admit card, you may report the issue to the UPCATET authorities.
Importance of Admit Card
- The admit card is an important document which allows candidate to appear for the test
- Candidates can know the details of the exam like date, time and venue of the examination through the admit card
- UPCATET 2018 Admit card will not only be important to appear for the test but will also be required at different stages of application process, so it must be preserved.
Instructions for the candidates
- The Answer Sheet (OMR) will be given to the candidates 15 minutes before the commencement of the Test.
- After receiving the OMR Answer Sheet, the candidate must fill in the required particulars in the answer sheet with a Black Ball Point Pen. Test takers are advised to take utmost precaution while filling the required circles.
- The Test will start at the time mentioned in the UPCATET 2018 Admit Card and an announcement to this effect will be also be made by the Invigilator.
- After completing the test and before handing over the Test Booklet and the OMR Answer Sheet, the candidate should check again that all the particulars required in the Answer Sheet have been correctly written or filled up. Ensure that the Roll Number is correctly written in the Answer Sheet and that the Answer Sheet is duly signed by the candidate at the appropriate place.
Necessary guidelines regarding filling of OMR Answer Sheet
- Only Black Ball Point Pen is to be used for marking the answers
- Before leaving the examination hall, handover the OMR Answer Sheet to the test invigilator
- First of all, the candidate should write his/her serial number on the OMR answer sheet in the specified place and darken the circle with the same number below it.
- Candidates have to sign on the answer sheet at the appropriate place.
- The right way to darken the circle in the answer sheet is as given below: