UPCATET 2020 Admit Card – Students can now download UPCATET admit card 2020. It has been released online, on the official website upcatet.org. To download the admit card of UPCATET 2020, the candidates have to select their programme name and group. After selecting these details, the candidates need to enter their registration number / roll number and date of birth. It is necessary to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the exam centre on the day of the examination. UPCATET admit card consists of the important details regarding the exam like exam timings, reporting time, address of the test centre etc. Get more information about UPCATET 2020 admit card from this page.
UPCATET 2020 Admit Card
It is necessary for all the test-takers to paste their photograph at the provided space in the admit card. Check the important dates regarding UPCATET 2020 admit card from the table given below.
|UPCATET 2020 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Release date of the Admit Card|
|UPCATET 2020 Exam Dates|
18, 19, & 20 Aug 2020
|Declaration of UPCATET 2020 Result|
Official Website: upcatet.org.
How to Download UPCATET 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates can check out the steps below to download the UPCATET 2020 admit card.
Step 1: Click on the link given above.
Step 2: After following the step given above, a login window will open.
Step 3: Next, select the programme and group name and enter the registration number / roll number and date of birth.
Step 4: After entering the details, click on the ‘login’ button.
Step 5: Next, download the admit card that is displayed on the screen and take its 2-3 printouts.
UPCATET 2020 Forgot Login Credentials
In case the candidates forgets the Registration number, they can get it back by following the simple steps given below:
- Click on the link given above.
- The login portal will open on the official website. Now click on the button ‘Forgot Registration Number’.
- A new window will open up where you have to enter your Programme, Previous Qualification, Group of Paper, category, name, mobile number, e-mail address.
- Then click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Your Registration Number will display on the next page.
UPCATET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check out the UPCATET 2020 Exam Pattern for all the UG and PG Programmes (excluding MBA Agriculture) below:
- Duration of the Exam: The duration of the exam is 3 hours while for MBA and Ph.D. cpurse duration is 2 hour
- Mode of the Exam: The mode of the exam is Offline Mode
- Language of the Question Paper: English and Hindi
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Based Questions
- Total Number of Questions: 200 Questions
- Total Number of Marks: 600 Marks
- For every correct answer: 3 Marks will be added to the total score.
- For every wrong answer: 1 Mark will be deducted from the total score.
For PhD Programmes and MBA Agriculture:
- Duration of the Exam: 2 Hours
- Total Number of Questions: 100 Questions
- Total Number of Marks: 300 Marks
Note: The exam pattern is the same for all programmes except the duration of the exam, total number and marks of the exam of UG, PG and PhD programmes.
UPCATET 2020 Admit Card Details
Before downloading the Admit card, candidates must check all the details given on the UPCATET 2020 Admit Card. The same are mentioned below:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Address of the Exam Centre
- Exam Centre
UPCATET 2020 Things to Carry to the Exam Centre
Candidates have to carry the following things to the exam centre:
- UPCATET 2020 Admit Card
- A passport size photograph of the candidate (same as uploaded in the Application Form)
- Any one valid Id proof such as Aadhaar Card, Passport, Driver’s license etc.
- A Black Ball Pen
UPCATET 2020 Important Exam Day Instructions
Candidates must remember the important instructions for Exam Day given below:
- Candidates must carry their Admit card, passport size photo, a valid Id card and a Black ball point pen to the exam centre.
- All the male candidates must wear a Half White Shirt and slippers to the exam centre.
- All the female candidates must wear a Top without the Buttons to the exam centre.
- Candidates must use only a Black Ball Point pen in the exam.
- Candidates must come at least 20 minutes before the start of the exam.
- Do not carry your Mobile phones, calculators, Electronics Gadgets to the exam centre.
- Do not carry any important things to the exam hall as the exam centre is not responsible for the loss if any.
- Candidates must do the rough work in the Question paper only in the space provided for the same.
- Check all the questions carefully, if any question is missing, you must inform the invigilator.
UPCATET 2020 Did not Get Admit Card?
In case the candidates are not able to download their UPCATET 2020 Admit Cards, they can follow the steps given below:
- Go to the exam conducting University
- Submit 2 photos (same as uploaded in the Application Form)
- Pay a sum of Rs. 100
- You will receive a copy of your Admit Card.
Note: Candidates can also go a day before the exam to the Exam Centre for Admit Card.
Uttar Pradesh Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test (UPCATET) 2020 is a State Level Entrance Test. It is conducted by Narendra Deva University of Agriculture & Technology, Ayodhya (NDUAT), Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture & Technology, Kanpur (CSAUAT), Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture & Technology, Meerut (SVPUAT) and Banda University of Agriculture & Technology, Banda (BUAT) on a rotational basis. The entrance exam is mandatory to get admission into all the programmes offered by the universities.
Last year the exam was conducted by NDUAT. It is a Written Test conducted for each programme separately. The minimum qualifying cut off for UPCATET 2020 is an aggregate of 20 % (General category and OBC) and 10 % (SC/ ST candidates). Candidates can apply for the exam via Online mode only. All the information related to the exam releases on the official website of the exam conducting body and UPCATET 2020.
UPCATET 2020 Exam Date Announced
Click here to download UPCATET 2020 Exam Date Notice
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.