DU PG Entrance Exam 2021 Syllabus – University of Delhi publishes the syllabus for DU PG entrance exam at du.ac.in. The candidates can download the syllabus for their respective courses from the university’s website or the respective department’s website. DU PG entrance test is held for admission into MA / M.Sc / LLM / MCA etc. The test is held as a computer-based test. It is important to be aware of the syllabus as it helps in being prepared for the exam. DU PG Entrance Exam syllabus is released course-wise. It contains the important topics and chapters from which questions are asked in the exam. Check more details about DU PG Entrance Exam 2021 syllabus from this page.
DU PG Entrance Exam 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus for the entrance test of each PG course is the corresponding BA / B.Com / B.Sc or equivalent. Check the pdf of course-wise syllabus given below.
|Department of East Asian Studies Entrance Exam||Click here|
|M.A Hindi||Click here|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics Education)||Click here|
|M.A programme||Click here|
|L.L.M, L.L.B, Ph.D.||Click here|
|MA Punjabi||Click here|
|M.Sc Biochemistry||Click here|
|MA English||Click here|
Preparation Tips for DU PG Entrance Exam 2021
Check the preparation tips for DU PG entrance exam 2021.
- Make sure the syllabus is completed: Before appearing for the exam, the candidates must check the full syllabus of the course. Make a proper study plan after checking the syllabus.
- Prepare from good books: Make a list of the books in advance that have to be referred for the preparation of the exam. Make sure the books have enough questions and also they must have all the concepts clearly stated.
- Refer previous year question papers: The candidates appearing for DU PG entrance test must solve the previous year question papers. This will help in understanding the type of questions asked in the exam.
- Know the exam pattern: Before starting the preparation form exam, understand the exam pattern properly. Check the total duration given to complete the test, marking scheme, type of questions asked in the exam etc.
Suggested Books for DU PG Entrance Exam 2021
Check the books given below to prepare for DU PG entrance exam 2021.
|Delhi University MA English Guide 2021||Buy Here|
|Self Study Guide For LLB Entrance Examination 2021||Buy Here|
|Universal’s Guide to L.L.M Entrance Examination||Buy Here|
|M.A. (Geography) Entrance Exam Guide||Buy Here|
|M.Sc. Mathematics||Buy Here|
|A Complete Study Package for MCA Entrances||Buy Here|
DU PG Entrance Test 2021 Exam Pattern
DU PG entrance test is conducted as computer-based test. Check the other details of the exam pattern given below.
- Duration: The duration of the exam is 2 hours
- Type of questions: The test comprises multiple-choice questions
- Medium of question paper: The question paper is available in English language only
- Number of questions: 50/100
- Marking scheme: 04 marks will be awarded for each correct answer. 01 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
FAQs on DU PG Entrance Exam Syllabus 2021
Ans. You can check the syllabus of your course from du.ac.in. It is available on the respective department’s website.
Ans. Yes, 01 marks are deducted for the wrong answers in the test.
Ans. The test comprises multiple-choice questions.
Ans. To prepare for the entrance exam, please check the syllabus first. Note down the important topics and chapters from which questions can be asked in the exam. Solve the previous year question papers to know what type of questions come in the exam.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.