HORTICET 2023 will be held on 22 August 2023. The Horticulture Common Entrance Test (HORTICET) is a State level Agriculture entrance exam. It is organized by Dr YSR Horticultural University (DRYSRHU) for admission to B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture Degree programme for Diploma in Horticulture candidates in University Colleges, Private Colleges. If you want to appear in HORTICET exam then register before last date. Then download HORTICET admit card. After exam, check answer key and then HORTICET 2023 result.
Latest – HORTICET 2023 List of Eligible and Non-Eligible Candidates has been released. Get link to check the lists here
What is HORTICET exam?
The full form of HORTICET is Horticulture Common Entrance Test. It is organized by Dr YSR Horticultural University at a State level. You can get admission in B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture Degree programme for Diploma in Horticulture candidates in University Colleges, Private Colleges through this exam.
HORTICET 2023 Exam Date
DRYSRHU decides and announces the exam date of HORTICET 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check drysrhu.ap.gov.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Release of notification||As per DRYSRHU|
|Release of HORTICET 2023 application form||As per DRYSRHU|
|Last date by which application form duly filled in should reach||15 Jul 2023|
|HORTICET 2023 admit card release date||As per DRYSRHU|
|HORTICET 2023 Exam Date||22 Aug 2023 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon|
|Release of official answer key||As per DRYSRHU|
|HORTICET 2023 result announcement||As per DRYSRHU|
Important Downloads and Official Links
HORTICET 2023 – Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||HORTICET 2023|
|Full Form of HORTICET||Horticulture Common Entrance Test|
|Full Form of DRYSRHU||Dr YSR Horticultural University|
|Type of Exam||Agriculture Entrance Exam|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Courses Where Admission is Through HORTICET||B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture Degree programme for Diploma in Horticulture candidates|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through HORTICET||University Colleges, Private Colleges|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||A pass in Diploma in Horticulture course from Dr. YSRHU|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice objective questions|
|Number of Questions||200|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
If you will appear in HORTICET exam, then you should know the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme. This is the HORTICET exam pattern.
The exam pattern is as follows
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Offline test.
- Question type – The questions are Multiple choice objective questions.
- Number of Questions – There are 200 questions in the entrance exam.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 2 hours.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language English & Telugu.
HORTICET 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of HORTICET exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the HORTICET syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the Horticulture Common Entrance Test.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve HORTICET previous year question papers.
HORTICET Sample Papers
The HORTICET sample papers refer to model question papers. They are also key to this Agriculture entrance exam preparation.
- The HORTICET 2023 sample paper by DRYSRHU, if any, is official.
- However you can also use HORTICET sample question paper by other bodies.
- Sample question papers of Horticulture Common Entrance Test contain specimen questions based on latest HORTICET syllabus and pattern.
- Similarly you can also use HORTICET 2023 mock test.
HORTICET Previous Year Question Papers
The previous year question papers of HORTICET are very important part of preparation. Following are important details.
- HORTICET previous year question papers means the set of question papers that were actually asked in past exams.
- The HORTICET question paper contain exact questions that came in old exams.
- If you practice HORTICET previous year question paper then you can easily know difficulty level and ace the test.
- Therefore you should definitely solve HORTICET 2022 question paper and older year papers.
HORTICET 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Horticulture Common Entrance Test needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- DRYSRHU releases the HORTICET application form 2023 at drysrhu.ap.gov.in.
- Students should fill and submit the HORTICET online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the HORTICET 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Horticulture Common Entrance Test.
HORTICET 2023 Admit Card
The HORTICET admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the HORTICET admit card.
- DRYSRHU releases the admit card at drysrhu.ap.gov.in.
- Only those students who show the admit card of HORTICET exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the HORTICET admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the Horticulture Common Entrance Test 2023.
HORTICET 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the HORTICET 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the HORTICET answer key only after the exam ends.
- If DRYSRHU releases the HORTICET official answer key, then you can download it at drysrhu.ap.gov.in.
- Follow instructions of the Dr YSR Horticultural University to submit objections, and calculate marks using the HORTICET solutions.
HORTICET 2023 Result
All students who write the HORTICET 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The Dr YSR Horticultural University (DRYSRHU) declares the HORTICET 2023 result.
- Moreover, official website for HORTICET 2023 result link is is drysrhu.ap.gov.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per DRYSRHU calendar.
- In order to check HORTICET 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of HORTICET exam decides your admission to B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture Degree programme for Diploma in Horticulture candidates courses.
The official Website is drysrhu.ap.gov.in.
If you have any queries on HORTICET 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.