ICMAI CAT 2023 is announced by The Institute of Cost Accountants of India. It is for admission to the short-term course in Certificate in Accounting Techniques (CAT). It is an entry-level exam for Accountants in India. ICMAI has released the application form for the June session. Candidates can fill the application form up to 10 Feb 2023, at icmai.in. Students who wish to appear in ICMAI CAT 2023 can get here the latest news on exam date, application form and and preparation material like syllabus, exam pattern, question papers. The official website is icmai.in.
ICMAI CAT 2023
About the Exam: ICAI has launched a short-term Course-Certificate in Accounting Technicians (CAT) for 12th (10+2) passed and Under Graduates.
ICMAI CAT 2023 Exam Dates
ICMAI announces the exam date and other important dates of the ICMAI CAT 2023 exam. If you are appearing in Certificate in Accounting Techniques (CAT) exam then check the schedule here.
|ICMAI CAT 2023||Important Dates|
|Last date of receipt of application form without late fee|
|Availability of ICMAI CAT Admit Card 2023||As per ICMAI|
|ICMAI CAT 2023 exam date||As per ICMAI|
|Declaration of ICMAI CAT Result 2023||As per ICMAI|
ICMAI CAT 2023 Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||ICMAI CAT 2023|
|Full Form of ICMAI||The Institute of Cost Accountants of India|
|Level of Exam||Entry Level exam for Accountants|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||As per eligibility criteria|
ICMAI CAT 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the ICMAI CAT 2023 needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- ICMAI releases the ICMAI CAT 2023 Application Form at icmai.in.
- Students should fill and submit the ICMAI CAT online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the ICMAI CAT 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Certificate in Accounting Techniques (CAT) exam.
- Course fees for ICMAI CAT 2023 are Rs. 12660
ICMAI CAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
It is important that the candidates who wish to take admission in the Certificate in Accounting Technicians course must check the eligibility criteria first. ICMAI CAT eligibility criteria is provided below.
- Passed 10th Class
- Students should have passed/appearing 12th (10+2) examination
ICMAI CAT 2023 Course Details
The course details for ICMAI CAT 2023 are as follows:
A) CAT COURSE PART -I
- Paper 1: Fundamentals of Financial Accounting.
- Paper 2: Applied Business and Industrial Laws
- Paper 3: Financial Accounting-2
- Paper 4: Statutory Compliance
B) CAT COURSE PART-II
- Computer Fundamentals by Microsoft and Computerized Accounting- Tally ERP 9.0 -– 35 hours
- SAP End User Program – 25 hours
- Cambridge – Generic Skills for Employability – 20 hours
- eFiling by experts – 20 hours
- Introduction to Costing Principles & Preparation of Cost Statements – 40 hours
Five-day Orientation Program/ ASK Programme
- ASK = Attitude Skill Knowledge
- The Internship will be for 45 days. The Internship can be taken from organizations prescribed under Internship scheme of CAT Course.
ICMAI CAT 2023 Exam Pattern
Those who are preparing for the Certificate in Accounting Technicians (CAT) exam, must take a look at the exam pattern first. Check the complete exam pattern for CMA CMAT exam from below.
- Multiple choice question to be answered on-line.
Official Website: icmai.in.
ICMAI CAT 2023 Result
Key points related to the ICMAI CAT result 2023 are as follows.
- The Institute of Cost Accountants of India declares the results on the result date and time decided by them.
- Where to check result – You can get the direct link to check ICMAI CAT result at official website i.e. icmai.in.
- How to check ICMAICAT result? – To check the result, go to the official website icmai.in and click on the result link. You can check the ICMAI CAT result as score card, rank card, merit list, or rank list depending on what ICMAI publishes.
Directorate of CAT
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India
CMA Bhawan, 3rd Floor, C-42, Sector- 62, Noida (Uttar Pradesh) – 201301
Email ID: [email protected] , [email protected]
CAT HELPLINE: +91-9818843933
If you have any queries regarding ICMAI CAT 2023 – Certificate in Accounting Technicians Course, please ask in comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
hello sir m graduate can i do Certificate in Accounting Technicians Course
I m commerce graduate can i sit the exam of account technicians course competency Label 2
eligibility for level 2 is that you need to pass level 1 and :
Passed Foundation of ICSI/Intermediate of ICAI by what ever name called along with 10+2.
Passed Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2)and Foundation Course of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India/ Graduation in any discipline other than Fine Arts/ Foundation (Entry Level) Part I Examination of CAT of the Institute/ Foundation (Entry Level) Part I Examination and Competency Level Part II Examination of CAT of the Institute
I have completed B.com in 2012. Can I take the admission in CAT?
yes you can do it
sir I want to pursue ACCA if I clear Icmai cat am I eligible to pursue acca or kindly how to enter into acca
You have to clear 5 papers to get admission into ACCA.
You have to clear just 5 papers to get admission into ACCA.
Hello sir i have cleared CMA foundation level and i am in intermediate level so can i get entry into 2 level direct in june i will give group 1 attempt of intermediate
There is no direct entry into Group 2 level of Intermediate. First, you need to register and clear Group 1 Exam. Online then you can register for Grroup 2
Actually sir I have passed cma intermediate group 1st so can I entry in level 2 accounting techniques… There are any way for level 2?
Will be able to do the CAT 2020 examination from Oman?