IGNOU B.Ed 2022 Result – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has announced IGNOU B.Ed result 2022 on 23 June. All candidates can check the result online at ignou.ac.in from link below. All those candidates who appeared for the IGNOU B.Ed 2022 can download their respective scorecards by entering the enrollment number. After the declaration of the result, IGNOU B.Ed merit list is also released on the official website. The qualified candidates are required to participate in the counselling. Admission shall be done on the basis of the score obtained in IGNOU B.Ed 2022 entrance test. Check more details about IGNOU B.Ed 2022 result from this page such as steps to check the result, merit list, tie-breaking criteria etc.
Latest – IGNOU B.Ed 2022 result has been announced. Scroll down for link.
IGNOU B.Ed 2022 Result
In order to check the result, keep login credentials handy.
Check Result Here – Click Here To Check Result
How To Check IGNOU B.Ed 2022 Result?
Given below are the steps to check IGNOU B.Ed 2022 result.
Step 1: First of all, click on the direct link of IGNOU B.Ed 2022 result provided above on this page.
Step 2: Now, a login window will open. Fill in the blank space with your Enrollment Number.
Step 3: Your IGNOU B.Ed 2022 scorecard will appear on the screen. Save the Result Card on your systems for future use.
Overview of IGNOU B.Ed 2022 Result
Check the overview of IGNOU B.Ed 2022 result from the table given below.
|Exam name||IGNOU B.Ed 2022|
|Exam conducting body||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Details needed to check result||Enrollment number|
|Is merit list also released||Yes|
|Official website to check the result||ignou.ac.in|
IGNOU B.Ed 2022 Result Date
Last year, the result was announced almost 3 months after the exam date. This year too, the candidates can expect the result for IGNOU B.Ed 2022 to be out by 1st week of August 2022. Here are some of the tentative dates for the important events regarding IGNOU B.Ed 2022.
|Entrance Exam Date||08 May 2022|
|Result||23 Jun 2022|
IGNOU B.Ed 2022 Merit List
After the declaration of the result, IGNOU publishes the IGNOU B.Ed 2022 Merit List. The university will send an offer letter to the candidates who have qualified the entrance test.
The Merit List for the IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 can be downloaded from the official website. Final admission to the program will be based on the candidate’s rank in the Entrance Test and the production of proof of their eligibility by the application deadline for admission to the B.Ed. program, along with original certificates and program fee.
Information present in the Merit List
- Name of the Candidate
- Total Score Obtained
- Enrollment number
IGNOU B.Ed 2022 Admission Process and Counselling
Admission to the B.Ed program is based on the results of the IGNOU B.Ed entrance examination. The candidates must then submit the completed admission form along with self-attested copies of the documents listed on the admission form. The original documents are then verified during the counseling session at the regional center in question.
Documents to be brought to the counselling session
- Higher secondary/senior secondary school certificate indicating date of birth, along with mark sheet, IGNOU B.Ed 2021 application form
- The entrance exam’s original hall ticket
- Graduation / post-graduation degree and transcripts
- Mark sheet and certificate for face-to-face completion of an NCTE-recognized teaching program.
- Original certificate from a recognized upper primary, secondary, or senior secondary school stating that the school provides facilities for practical work, including internship, in the format prescribed.
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Original experience/employment certificate (if applicable) on a recognized school’s letterhead
- Students’ affidavits, guardians’ affidavits, and parents’ affidavits
- Certificate from the institution where the candidate completed his or her teacher education program stating that the institution has been recognized by NCTE to provide teacher education in the face-to-face mode, as well as a copy of the NCTE recognition letter. If the recognition letter is not available, the certificate issued by the institution should include the letter number and the date on which NCTE granted recognition to the institution.
IGNOU B.Ed 2022 Program Fee
The cost of the program is Rs 55,000. The candidates must pay the application fee by demand draft. In the back of the demand draft, write your name in capital letters and the course name.
For any eligibility related issue, please contact the School of Education at:
011-29572939/29572936 between 10.00 AM – 0 5.00 PM
(Monday to Friday).
For queries related to online application and form submission, please contact the School of Education at:
Phone011-29572945 between 10.00 AM – 05.00 PM
(Monday to Friday).
FAQs on IGNOU B.Ed 2022 Result
Ans. In April 2022, the entrance exam is expected to take place.
Ans. The number of seats available for each PSC is limited to 50.
Ans. According to last year, the total program fee was Rs 55,000.
Ans. The program will last for two years.
Ans. It will most likely be announced in July 2022.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.