IGRUA 2022 Admit Card – Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) will be released the admit card for the IGRUA entrance exam. Candidates can download the admit in online mode by using their User Id and Password. Admit card is an important document which contains information regarding candidates and examination venue. Candidates must carry hard copies of admit cards with valid Id proof on the day of examination. No entry shall be permitted in the examination hall without a valid admit card. Get here the complete details of the IGRUA 2022 Admit Card form this page.
IGRUA 2022 Admit Card
Admit cards will serve as a valid identity for attending Interview / Aptitude test and must be preserved till the admission process is completed. To stay updated with important events related to Admit Card, refer to below given table:
|IGRUA 2022 Admit Card||Date|
|IGRUA 2022 Admit Card download||to be announced|
|IGRUA 2022 Online written Test||to be announced|
Download Admit Card Here: Candidates can download IGRUA 2022 Admit Card as per schedule.
Official Website: igrua.gov.in
How to download IGRUA 2022 Admit Card
Candidates need to download their Admit Card online from the official website using below given steps:
- Step 1: Visit the official website and click on the direct link provided for IGRUA 2022 Admit Card.
- Step 2: As you click on the link, Login page is displayed on your screen.
- Step 3: Login using your User ID and Password, then click on Login.
- Step 4: After Login, your Admit Card is displayed on the screen with all the details.
- Step 5: Read all the details on the Admit Card, download it and take a Print out to carry in the Examination Hall.
also check, IGRUA 2022 Application Form
Details on IGRUA 2022 Admit Card
Candidates must check for the following details on the Admit Card :
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Uploaded Photograph and Signature
- Date of Birth
- Exam center
- Date and time of Examination
Things to carry in IGRUA 2022 Examination Center
Candidates must carry the following things on the day of examination :
- IGRUA 2022 Admit Card hardcopy
- Identi Proof (Aadhar/ PAN Card/ Driving License etc.)
IGRUA 2022 Examination Centers
Written Test is conducted on all India basis at major cities covering all Indian States and Union Territories subject to availability of sufficient candidates at respective centres. Candidates have the option for selecting three centers. This is to be made by giving first , second and third choice. Following are the previous year’s Examination Center details:
NOTE: IGRUA reserves the right to cancel any Center if numbers of Applicants for the Center are inadequate.
IGRUA 2022 Exam Pattern
IGRUA 2022 includes Written Examination, Interview/Viva and Pilot Aptitude Test for selection of candidates. Following is the Expected Exam Pattern for the same :
- Subjects : General English, Maths, Physics, Reasoning & Current Affairs
- Type of questions : (10+2 level objective type questions only )
- Negative marking : No negative marking
Interview / Viva : Candidates who qualify the written examination are called for Interviews/ Viva. All shortlisted Candidates will be required to produce the following documents in original as well as one photocopy of each document at the time of interview :
- Proof of Date of Birth ( such as 10th Class certificate )
- 10th Mark sheet
- 10+2 Mark sheet
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC Candidates
- A Certificate from the competent Authority that the OBC Candidate does not belong to Creamy layer.
- A Certificate from an officer not below the rank of Tehsildar that the candidate falls under EWS category
- Admit Card Downloaded for Written Test
Pilot Aptitude Test / Psychometric Test: Only successful candidates in Pilot Aptitude / Psychometric Test shall qualify for final selection.No relaxation criteria will be applicable for SC/ST/EWS/OBC Candidates in Pilot Aptitude/Psychometric Test.
IGRUA 2022 Result
Result for IGRUA 2022 will be declared online on official website by IGRUA.
- How to check result: Candidates can check their Results using their Login credentials.
- When will be result declared: Result is declared after every stage of Test, but the Final Result is released after conducting of all the rounds of Selection Procedure.
- Who can check Result: Candidates appearing in the Exam and qualifies the exam are able to check their Results by visiting the official website.
- Cut off Marks: The cutoff marks for SC/ST/EWS/OBC candidates will be 5% less from the cut off marks secured by the last candidate in the General category.
- How to Secure Seats: All Selected Candidates including SC / ST / EWS / OBC will be required to pay commitment money of Rs. 3 Lacs (non-refundable but adjustable against the total fee) to secure their seat.
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi IGRUA
The foundation stone of Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi, commonly called IGRUA, was laid by the then Hon’ble Prime Minister of India,Late Capt Rajiv Gandhi on 07 November 1985. IGRAU conducts the IGRUA Entrance Examination for admission into course of Commercial Pilot License (CPL). It is the Best flying school in the world and is the IIT / IIM of Aviation Training Option for BSc (Aviation) degree along with CPL with Multi Engine Endorsement.
IGRUA 2022 is an Entrance Examination conducted by Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) for candidates willing to take Aviation Training Option for BSc (Aviation) degree along with CPL with Multi Engine Endorsement. They have a stringent selection process which includes A Written Entrance Examination at various centres all over India, Pilot Aptitude Test and the interview by an interview board. The selection of candidates for Ab-initio (PPL) to CPL Course is done as per merit compiled after Written Test, Pilot Aptitude Test and the Interview. A portion of total Seats are reserved for SC/ST/OBC categories of candidates as per GOI guidelines.
FAQS for IGRUA 2022 Admit Card
Q. How the admit card will be generated?
A. The admit card can be downloaded from the IGRUA official website.
Q. What is the syllabus for examination ?
A. Knowledge of Physics, Maths and English upto 10+2 standard required along with General Awareness of current affairs and normal reasoning.
Q. Can I choose more than 1 Examination Centers for the exam?
A. Yes candidates have the option of selecting three examination centers.
Q. Is there any question bank of last years question papers for entrance examination ?
A. There is no question bank . Old question papers are not provided as per rule.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.