Indira Gandhi University, Meerpur (Rewari) will be released the application form for eligible candidates for admission into various Ug and PG Courses. IGU Meerpur offers admission into various UG and PG Courses. A direct link will be provided here for the students to fill the application form. Candidates can check the information of the IGU Meerpur Admission 2022 Application process, Admit Card, Result, and other information on this page below.
IGU Meerpur Admission 2022
Candidates seeking admission in various courses as mention above could fill their application form online from the official website i.e. igu.ac.in.
IGU Meerpur Admission 2022 Overview
|Name of Institute||Indira Gandhi University, Rewari|
|Year of Establishment||2013|
|Location||Meerpur, Rewari, Haryana, India|
|Course Offered||M.Com, MBA, MA, M.Sc, LLB, B.Pharma, B.Tech|
IGU Meerpur Admission 2022 Important Dates
Schedule for the IGU Meerpur UG/PG Admission 2022 is given below.
|Date of Registration starts||to be announced|
|Date of Registration Closing||to be announced|
|Closing Date of submission of Online application|
form for M.C.A.
|to be announced|
|Downloading of Admit Card (except M.C.A.)||to be announced|
|Downloading of Admit Card for M.C.A.||to be announced|
|Date of Entrance Test for LL.B||to be announced|
|Date of Entrance Test for MBA||to be announced|
|Entrance Test: M.Sc. Mathematics|
M.Sc. Mathematics with Computer Science
M.A. Political Science
|to be announced|
|Entrance test: M.Sc. Physics|
|to be announced|
|Entrance Test: M.Sc. Botany|
M.Sc. Environmental Science
|to be announced|
|Entrance Test: M.Sc. Chemistry|
|to be announced|
|Entrance Test: M.Com. 2 years|
|to be announced|
|M.A. History||to be announced|
|Commencement of Classes for UG||To be announced|
|Commencement of Classes for PG||To be announced|
IGU Meerpur Admission 2022 Courses Offered
- M. Com. 2 years
- M.Com. (Hons.) 5 years
- M.A. Economics
- M.A. Political Science
- Maters in Social Work
- M.A. English
- M.A. Hindi
- M.A. History
- M.Sc. Geography
- M.Sc. Chemistry
- M. Sc. Mathematics
- M.Sc. Mathematics with Computer Science
- M.Sc. Physics
- M.Sc. Botany
- M.Sc. Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Zoology
- M.Sc. Environmental Sciences
- M.Sc. Yoga
- M.Sc. Psychology
- Master of Computer Applications
- B. Pharmacy
- B. Pharmacy 2nd year through LEET
- B.Tech. Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech. Computer Science & Engineering 2nd year through LEET
- Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
IGU Meerpur Admission 2022 Application Form
Candidates who are seeking to get admission to IGU Meerpur have to fill the application form. The application form is available on the official website. Before filling application form, candidates must meet the eligibility criteria of IGU Meerpur 2022. Here, candidates can apply for the given below link.
Apply: Candidates can get register for the IGU Meerpur 2022 as per schedule.
Documents required for filling the application form:
(Upload the Scanned copy of the following documents)
a. Caste/Category Certificate (For admission under Reserved Category)
b. Passport Size Photo
c. Image of Signature
Guidelines for Filling Application Form –
- Before filling application form, the students are advised to download the Information Brochure 2022-23 and read it carefully.
- The submission of online application form requires the following steps:
a. Submission of processing fees as per Sr. No. 3 through online mode (Net Banking/Debit/Credit Cards).
b. Fill the application form with complete details and check it carefully before final submission.
c. The candidates can download the hard copy of the duly filled application form from their registered mail ID in PDF format for their record. They do not require to submit the hardcopy of the form anywhere. However, in case where admissions are made on academic merit basis, the candidates are required to submit the hard copy of application form along with all relevant documents.
- The candidates are required to pay a processing fee of Rs. 1000/- in case of General Category candidates and Rs. 250/- in case of SC/BC of Haryana only through online mode (Net Banking/Debit/Credit Cards) at the time of submission of online admission form. The SC/BC candidates belonging to states other than Haryana will be treated as General Category candidates for all purposes. A candidate can apply for admission to as many numbers of courses as he/she desires. A separate application form for admission in each course shall be filled after paying a separate fee for each course. The processing fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
IGU Meerpur Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For the sake of the candidates, eligibility criteria, seat matrix and admission mode for IGU Meerpur Admission 2022 are given below.
|Courses||Admission Mode||Eligibility||Seat Intake|
|M.Com. (Hons.) 5-year Integrated||Admission made by IGU through Entrance Test||Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) with atleast 50% (47.5% for SC candidates of Haryana only) marks in aggregate from Board of School Education, Haryana, Bhiwani or any other examination recognized by Indira Gandhi University, Meerpur as equivalent thereto.||60|
|Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology||Admission made by IGU through Academic Merit+ weightage||Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) with atleast 50% (47.5% for SC candidates of Haryana only) marks in aggregate from Board of School Education, Haryana, Bhiwani or any other examination recognized by Indira Gandhi University, Meerpur as equivalent thereto.||60|
|M.Sc. Yoga||Admission made by IGU through Academic Merit + weightage||B.Sc. (Hons. Or Pass) in any discipline of Sciences & Technology with atleast 50% marks (47.5% for SC/ST candidates of Haryana) in aggregate or any other examination recognized by Indira Gandhi University, Meerpur as equivalent thereto.|
Note: (i) Maximum age limit will be 35 years as on July 31, 2020. (ii) Every student (Male and Female) will submit medical fitness certificate from SMO/MO of the Government Hospital at the time of admission.
|LL.B.||Entrance Test by IGU||Bachelor Degree with at least 50% marks (47.5% for SC/ST candidates of Haryana) in aggregate or any other examination recognized by Indira Gandhi University Meerpur as equivalent thereto.||60|
|B. Pharmacy||Admission made by IGU through Entrance Test||10+2 examination of the Board of School Education, Bhiwani or any other Board/University, recognized by this University, with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects alongwith any one of the subjects, viz. Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology/Compu ter Science securing 50% marks (47.5% marks for SC/ST candidates of Haryana) in the above subjects taken together. The candidate must have attained the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the Course.||50|
|B.Pharmacy – 2nd Year (LEET)||Admission made by IGU through Academic Merit (D.Pharma)||A pass out in D.Pharm. Course from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act.||5 + Vacant seats|
|B.Tech. (C.S.E.)||Admissions shall be made on the basis of the interse-merit of JEE MAIN.||Candidates must have passed 10+2 level examination from recognized Board/University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: (a) Chemistry (b) Bio-Technology (c) Biology/ Technical Vocational subject Candidates must obtained at least 50% marks (47.5% for SC candidates of Haryana only) in the above subjects taken together for admission to B.Tech. programme.||60|
|B.Tech. C.S.E. – 3rd Semester (Lateral Entry)||Admission made by IGU through Academic Merit||Candidates who have obtained at least 50% marks (47.5% in case of candidate belonging to SC category of Haryana only) in aggregate in Diploma in Engg./ Technology of a duration of 3 years or more from Haryana State Board of Technical Education or its equivalent.||12 + Vacant seats|
|MCA||Admission made by IGU through Academic Merit||Candidates must have passed Bachelor‟s Degree of minimum 3 years duration with at least 50% marks (47.5% marks for SC candidates of Haryana only) from any recognized university and must have passed Mathematics at 10+2 level.|
Candidates must have passed Bachelor‟s Degree of minimum 3 years duration with at least 50% marks (47.5% marks for SC candidates of Haryana only) from any recognized university with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
Candidates must have passed BCA programme of minimum 3 years duration with at least 50% marks (47.5% marks for SC candidates of Haryana only) from any recognized university
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||Admissions will be made at the University level on the basis of Academic Merit in the qualifying exam.||Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration in BCA, B.Sc. (IT/Computer Science) with Mathematics as a course at 10+2 level or at Graduate level shall be eligible for admission to MCA – 2 nd year through LEET. Candidates must obtained at least 50% marks (47.5% for SC candidates of Haryana only) in the qualifying Examinations. Note: B.Sc. (Non-Medical) with Computer Science/IT as one of the elective subjects are not covered in the above qualifications||12+ vacant seats in MCA 1 st Year|
Candidate can check the detailed eligibility criteria from information brochure provided below.
IGU Meerpur 2022 Admission Procedure
The following procedure shall be followed for selection of the candidates for admission to various courses:
- Mere possession of the prescribed academic qualifications does not entitle a candidate for admission to the course. Candidates would be required to fulfill all the conditions as spelt out in the Information Brochure.
- Merit list of all the eligible candidates shall be prepared as per criteria given in the Information Brochure and shall be displayed on the Notice Board of the Department/Institute concerned on the date (s) given in the Information Brochure.
- If two or more candidates secure identical marks in the merit, their relative merit will be determined by the marks obtained by them in the qualifying or equivalent examination. In case the marks in the qualifying or equivalent examination are also identical, the candidate senior in age will be given preference
- Counseling for admission to be made by Indira Gandhi University, Meerpur to the courses/programme directly will be held in the Department concerned as per Admission & Counselling Schedule given in the Chapter–“Important Instructions/Information for the Candidates” under the heading “Important Dates for the admission at IGU” of Information Brochure. No separate communication shall be sent in this regard.
- All the eligible candidates shall be required to appear personally before the Counseling Committee for verification of documents and checking of eligibility strictly according to the Counseling Schedule given in the Information Brochure before the admission to the programme is made. They will be called for counseling one by one in order of merit.
- Counseling will be closed as soon as all the seats in each category are filled.
- Any candidate, who fails to turn up for Counseling at his/her turn, will be considered for the remaining seats at the time he/she reports for counseling. But no relaxation shall be given if the candidate fails to appear before the Counseling Committee on the fixed date/time.
- The candidate, admitted during the counseling, shall deposit the fee according to the schedule given in the Information Brochure, failing which his/her admission shall stand cancelled
- The candidates shall present all the required certificates/documents/ testimonials in original to the Admission Committee for verification, and give one set of attested copies of all such certificates /documents/testimonials. The Admission Committee will check the eligibility of the candidate. This Committee shall have the power to reject any certificate not considered valid. In case, the candidate is not found eligible, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- After the completion of all formalities, including verification of certificates/documents/ testimonials for admission, the original certificates/ documents/ testimonials will be returned to the candidates. However, the attested copies (one set of each certificate/ documents/testimonial) will be retained.
IGU Meerpur Admission 2022 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The questions in the Entrance Examination for admission to a programme will be of the the standard which a student, having passed qualifying examination for admission to that programme is expected to answer.
- Entrance Examination paper will carry 100 questions of one mark each.
- Duration of the Entrance Examination shall be 75 minutes.
- There shall be negative marking of the wrong answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for
each wrong answer.
Candidate can check the detailed syllabus and exam pattern from the information brochure provided below
IGU Meerpur Admission 2022 Fee Structure
The annual fee structure for Indian Students seeking admission to various regular courses offered by the University Teaching Department will be as under
|Name of Course||Adm.
|M.Com. 2years & M.Com (Hons.) 5 years||50/-||420/-||360/-||5000/-||500/-||50/-||150/-||1510/-||800/-||8840/-|
Candidate can check all courses fee structure from information brochure provided below.
Indira Gandhi University Meerpur, Rewari was established on September 07, 2013. The University is committed to work vigorously for the all-round personality development of students by making them not just outstanding professionals but also good individuals with ingrained human values. The university campus is situated in village Meerpur at a distance of about 10 Km from district headquarter of Rewari, and is about 300 kms from Chandigarh, the State Capital. It is well connected both by rail as well as road. Spread over about 100 acres of land in lush green area and is well laid with state-of-the-art buildings. Before coming into existence as an independent State University it was working as Indira Gandhi Post Graduate Regional Centre of Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak which was established on 3rd October, 1988.
Official Website: igu.ac.in
For more details of IGU Meerpur Admission 2022 Download last year’s Information Brochure
Insofar, official details of IGU Meerpur Admission 2022 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official information releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.