Indira Gandhi University, Meerpur (Rewari) has released the 5th merit list for the eligible candidates for admission into M.Com (Hons). IGU Meerpur offers admission into various UG and PG Courses. A direct link has been provided here for the students to fill the application form for M.Com (H) and BHMCT Courses. Candidates can check the information of the IGU Meerpur Admission 2020 Application process, Admit Card, Result, and other information on this page below.
Latest: 5th Merit List has been released for M.Com (Hons) course admission in IGU Meerpur. Check Here!
IGU Meerpur Admission 2020
Candidates seeking admission in various courses as mention above could fill their application form online from the official website i.e. igu.ac.in. The application can be filled online as per the schedule mention below.
Schedule for M.Com (Hons) and BHMCT
|Availability of Application Form||06 Aug 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||18 Aug 2020|
|Display of First Merit List||20 Aug 2020|
|Online Admission of First Merit List and submission of fee through online mode||21 – 24 Aug 2020|
|Display of Second Merit List||26 Aug 2020|
|Online Admission of Second Merit List and submission of fee through online mode||27 – 29 Aug 2020|
|Display of Third Merit List||31 Aug 2020|
|Online Admission of Third Merit List and submission of fee through online mode||01 – 02 Sep 2020|
|Display of Fourth Merit List||03 Sep 2020|
|Online Admission of Fourth Merit List and submission of fee through online mode||04 – 05 Sep 2020|
|Display of Fifth Merit List||11 Sep 2020|
|Online Admission of Fifth Merit List and submission of fee through online mode||11 – 15 Sep 2020|
Schedule for the IGU Meerpur UG Admission 2020 is given below.
|Date of Registration starts||To be announced|
|Date of Registration Closing||To be announced|
|Last date to submission of application forms without late fee||To be announced|
|Last date to submission of application forms with late fee Rs. 500/-||To be announced|
|Date of Entrance Test for LL.B||To be announced|
|Date of Entrance Test for B.Pharmacy||To be announced|
|Display of Merit List||To be announced|
|Release 1st Counselling Date||To be announced|
|Display of Vacant Seats||To be announced|
|Release 2nd Counselling Date||To be announced|
|Display of Vacant Seats||To be announced|
|Release 3rd Counselling Date||To be announced|
|Open Counselling||To be announced|
|Commencement of Classes for UG||To be announced|
|Commencement of Classes for PG||To be announced|
- M. Com. 2 years
- M.Com. (Hons.) 5 years
- M.A. Economics
- M.A. Political Science
- Maters in Social Work
- M.A. English
- M.A. Hindi
- M.A. History
- M.Sc. Geography
- M.Sc. Chemistry
- M. Sc. Mathematics
- M.Sc. Mathematics with Computer Science
- M.Sc. Physics
- M.Sc. Botany
- M.Sc. Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Zoology
- M.Sc. Environmental Sciences
- M.Sc. Yoga
- M.Sc. Psychology
- Master of Computer Applications
- B. Pharmacy
- B. Pharmacy 2nd year through LEET
- B.Tech. Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech. Computer Science & Engineering 2nd year through LEET
- Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
IGU Meerpur Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For the sake of the candidates, eligibility criteria, seat matrix and admission mode for IGU Meerpur Admission 2020 are given below.
|Courses||Admission Mode||Eligibility||Seat Intake|
|M.Com. (Hons.) 5-year Integrated||Admission made by IGU through Entrance Test||Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) with atleast 50% (47.5% for SC candidates of Haryana only) marks in aggregate from Board of School Education, Haryana, Bhiwani or any other examination recognized by Indira Gandhi University, Meerpur as equivalent thereto.||60|
|Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology||Admission made by IGU through Academic Merit+ weightage||Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) with atleast 50% (47.5% for SC candidates of Haryana only) marks in aggregate from Board of School Education, Haryana, Bhiwani or any other examination recognized by Indira Gandhi University, Meerpur as equivalent thereto.||60|
|M.Sc. Yoga||Admission made by IGU through Academic Merit + weightage||B.Sc. (Hons. Or Pass) in any discipline of Sciences & Technology with atleast 50% marks (47.5% for SC/ST candidates of Haryana) in aggregate or any other examination recognized by Indira Gandhi University, Meerpur as equivalent thereto.|
Note: (i) Maximum age limit will be 35 years as on July 31, 2020. (ii) Every student (Male and Female) will submit medical fitness certificate from SMO/MO of the Government Hospital at the time of admission.
|LL.B.||Entrance Test by IGU||Bachelor Degree with at least 50% marks (47.5% for SC/ST candidates of Haryana) in aggregate or any other examination recognized by Indira Gandhi University Meerpur as equivalent thereto.||60|
|B. Pharmacy||Admission made by IGU through Entrance Test||10+2 examination of the Board of School Education, Bhiwani or any other Board/University, recognized by this University, with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects alongwith any one of the subjects, viz. Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology/Compu ter Science securing 50% marks (47.5% marks for SC/ST candidates of Haryana) in the above subjects taken together. The candidate must have attained the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the Course.||50|
|B.Pharmacy – 2nd Year (LEET)||Admission made by IGU through Academic Merit (D.Pharma)||A pass out in D.Pharm. Course from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act.||5 + Vacant seats|
|B.Tech. (C.S.E.)||Admissions shall be made on the basis of the interse-merit of JEE MAIN.||Candidates must have passed 10+2 level examination from recognized Board/University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: (a) Chemistry (b) Bio-Technology (c) Biology/ Technical Vocational subject Candidates must obtained at least 50% marks (47.5% for SC candidates of Haryana only) in the above subjects taken together for admission to B.Tech. programme.||60|
|B.Tech. C.S.E. – 3rd Semester (Lateral Entry)||Admission made by IGU through Academic Merit||Candidates who have obtained at least 50% marks (47.5% in case of candidate belonging to SC category of Haryana only) in aggregate in Diploma in Engg./ Technology of a duration of 3 years or more from Haryana State Board of Technical Education or its equivalent.||12 + Vacant seats|
|MCA||Admission made by IGU through Academic Merit||Candidates must have passed Bachelor‟s Degree of minimum 3 years duration with at least 50% marks (47.5% marks for SC candidates of Haryana only) from any recognized university and must have passed Mathematics at 10+2 level.|
Candidates must have passed Bachelor‟s Degree of minimum 3 years duration with at least 50% marks (47.5% marks for SC candidates of Haryana only) from any recognized university with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
Candidates must have passed BCA programme of minimum 3 years duration with at least 50% marks (47.5% marks for SC candidates of Haryana only) from any recognized university
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||Admissions will be made at the University level on the basis of Academic Merit in the qualifying exam.||Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration in BCA, B.Sc. (IT/Computer Science) with Mathematics as a course at 10+2 level or at Graduate level shall be eligible for admission to MCA – 2 nd year through LEET. Candidates must obtained at least 50% marks (47.5% for SC candidates of Haryana only) in the qualifying Examinations. Note: B.Sc. (Non-Medical) with Computer Science/IT as one of the elective subjects are not covered in the above qualifications||12+ vacant seats in MCA 1 st Year|
Candidate can check the detailed eligibility criteria from information brochure provided below.
IGU Meerpur 2020 Admission Procedure
The following procedure shall be followed for selection of the candidates for admission to various courses:
- Mere possession of the prescribed academic qualifications does not entitle a candidate for admission to the course. Candidates would be required to fulfill all the conditions as spelt out in the Information Brochure.
- Merit list of all the eligible candidates shall be prepared as per criteria given in the Information Brochure and shall be displayed on the Notice Board of the Department/Institute concerned on the date (s) given in the Information Brochure.
- If two or more candidates secure identical marks in the merit, their relative merit will be determined by the marks obtained by them in the qualifying or equivalent examination. In case the marks in the qualifying or equivalent examination are also identical, the candidate senior in age will be given preference
- Counseling for admission to be made by Indira Gandhi University, Meerpur to the courses/programme directly will be held in the Department concerned as per Admission & Counselling Schedule given in the Chapter–“Important Instructions/Information for the Candidates” under the heading “Important Dates for the admission at IGU” of Information Brochure. No separate communication shall be sent in this regard.
- All the eligible candidates shall be required to appear personally before the Counseling Committee for verification of documents and checking of eligibility strictly according to the Counseling Schedule given in the Information Brochure before the admission to the programme is made. They will be called for counseling one by one in order of merit.
- Counseling will be closed as soon as all the seats in each category are filled.
- Any candidate, who fails to turn up for Counseling at his/her turn, will be considered for the remaining seats at the time he/she reports for counseling. But no relaxation shall be given if the candidate fails to appear before the Counseling Committee on the fixed date/time.
- The candidate, admitted during the counseling, shall deposit the fee according to the schedule given in the Information Brochure, failing which his/her admission shall stand cancelled
- The candidates shall present all the required certificates/documents/ testimonials in original to the Admission Committee for verification, and give one set of attested copies of all such certificates /documents/testimonials. The Admission Committee will check the eligibility of the candidate. This Committee shall have the power to reject any certificate not considered valid. In case, the candidate is not found eligible, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- After the completion of all formalities, including verification of certificates/documents/ testimonials for admission, the original certificates/ documents/ testimonials will be returned to the candidates. However, the attested copies (one set of each certificate/ documents/testimonial) will be retained.
IGU Meerpur Admission 2020 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The questions in the Entrance Examination for admission to a programme will be of the the standard which a student, having passed qualifying examination for admission to that programme is expected to answer.
- Entrance Examination paper will carry 100 questions of one mark each.
- Duration of the Entrance Examination shall be 75 minutes.
- There shall be negative marking of the wrong answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for
each wrong answer.
Candidate can check the detailed syllabus and exam pattern from the information brochure provided below
IGU Meerpur Admission 2020 Fee Structure
The annual fee structure for Indian Students seeking admission to various regular courses offered by the University Teaching Department will be as under
|Name of Course||Adm.
|M.Com. 2years & M.Com (Hons.) 5 years||50/-||420/-||360/-||5000/-||500/-||50/-||150/-||1510/-||800/-||8840/-|
Candidate can check all courses fee structure from information brochure provided below
Official Website: igu.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.