IICD 2020 Admit Card – Admit Card for IICD 2020 shall be released in the 1st week of April 2020. Indian Institute of Craft and Design releases the IICD 2020 Admit Card on its official website www.iicd.ac.in. The expected date for the IIDC 2020 examination is in the month of April and May 2020. Candidates must be ready with their Login ID and Password to download IICD 2020 Hall Ticket. Candidates must go to the IIDC 2020 examination center along with the Admit Card and all the required documents. Want to know more about IICD 2020 Admit Card? Read all the information given below.
IICD 2020 Admit Card
Those candidates who have successfully submitted the IICD 2020 Application Form shall receive their IICD 2020 Admit Card on their registered email id. Candidates can check the important dates and events related to IICD 2020 Admit Card in the table given below.
|IICD 2020 Admit Card||Important Date|
|Release of IICD 2020 Admit Card||1st week of Apr 2020|
|IICD 2020 Entrance Test Date (Part A)
General Awareness, Creativity & Perception Test
|2nd week of Apr 2020|
|IICD 2020 Entrance Test Date (Part B)
||1st week of Jun 2020|
Download Admit Card Here: Candidates can download ICED 2020 as per schedule at www.iicd.ac.in.
How to get IICD 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates shall get their IICD 2020 Admit Card on their registered email address. Candidates can check their email after the release of IICD 2020 Admit Card. They must download the Admit Card for IICD 2020 and also take a printout of the same. All the appearing candidates of IICD 2020 must go to the examination center along with the hard copy of their IICD 2020 Admit Card and the photograph pasted on the Admit Card must be clearly visible and similar to the one uploaded at the time of registration.
Details in the IICD 2020 Admit Card
After downloading the IICD 2020 Admit Card candidates must check the details inside their Admit Card is correct or not. Candidates can check the details of the IICD 2020 Admit Card below.
- Date and Time of the examination center
- Venue of the examination center
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Roll Number of the candidate
Things to carry at the IICD 2020 Examination Center
Candidates must go to the IICD 2020 Examination Center along with all the required documents. Interested candidates can check the list of required documents for IICD 2020 examination below.
- A printed copy of IICD 2020 Admit Card
- An original photo ID which can be a Driving Licence, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, UID or Identity card of the last school.
Important instructions for IICD 2020 Examination Center
Candidates must follow a few important instructions to avoid any kind of problems at the IICD 2020 Examination Center. Interested candidates can check the important instructions for IICD 2020 Examination Center below.
- Candidates can not share their IICD 2020 Admit Card with other candidates or any other person.
- The photograph pasted on the IICD 2020 Admit Card of the candidates must be same as the one uploaded at the time of registration.
- Candidates must go with a blue or black pen to the IICD 2020 Examination Center.
- On the day of examination candidates must read all the important instruction given before writing for the IICD 2020 examination
- Candidates must reach the examination center 30 minutes prior to the IICD 2020 examination.
- Candidates must sit in the IICD 2020 examination center at their allotted seats only.
- Candidates may not roam in the examination center and they must go to the allotted examination room only.
IICD 2020 Test Center
Candidates can check the list of IICD 2020 Test Center in the list given below. The list of Test Centers given here is based upon the last year’s information brochure, it will be updated as soon as the new brochure will be released.
Indian Institute of Craft and Design is an academic institution situated in Jaipur offers undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in areas of Craft Design. Indian Institute of Crafts and Design (IICD) is an autonomous institute of excellence, set up by the Government of Rajasthan, to act as a catalyst for the crafts sector. The central idea of the Institute is to evolve a sustained program of growth and development of both craftsperson and craft sector in an integrated manner.
IICD 2020 Examination
Indian Institute of Craft and Design conducts IICD examination for selecting the eligible candidates for its various integrated UG and PG courses. IICD is a University level examination. It is a paper pen based test. Candidates can apply for the examination from the official site of IICD. Before applying for IICD 2020 Examination candidates must check the eligibility criteria for the same. The expected date for the IICD 2020 Examination is in the month of April and May 2020.