IICD 2022 Admit Card – Indian Institute of Craft and Design releases the IICD 2022 admit card. Candidates can get all the details related to IICD Entrance Exam 2022 Admit Card from iicd.ac.in. IICD 2022 Hall Ticket will issue via email to the candidates registered email ID. It contains information like exam date, address of exam centre, exam instruction details etc. Candidates must go to the IIDC 2022 examination center along with the Admit Card and all the required documents. For getting the complete information about IICD 2022 Admit Card, refer to this article.
IICD 2022 Admit Card
Download Admit Card Here: Candidates can check all the detail related to IICD Admission 2022 Admit Card from official website, which is iicd.ac.in.
Those candidates who have successfully submitted the IICD 2022 Application Form shall receive their IICD 2022 Admit Card on their registered email id. Candidates can check the important dates and events related to IICD 2022 Admit Card in the table given below.
|Event||Dates for UG and PG Programmes|
|Question Paper will be Emailed at the candidate’s registered E-mail ID||01 June 2022|
|Online SOP and Portfolio Submission Date||Between 10- 20 Jun 2022|
How to get IICD 2022 Admit Card?
Candidates shall get their IICD 2022 Admit Card on their registered email address. Candidates can check their email after the release of the IICD 2022 Admit Card. They must download the Admit Card for IICD 2022 and also take a printout of the same. All the appearing candidates of IICD 2022 must go to the examination centre along with the hard copy of their IICD 2022 Admit Card and the photograph pasted on the Admit Card must be clearly visible and similar to the one uploaded at the time of registration.
Details in the IICD 2022 Admit Card
After downloading the IICD 2022 Admit Card candidates must check the details inside their Admit Card is correct or not. Candidates can check the details of the IICD 2022 Admit Card below.
- Date and Time of the examination center
- Venue of the examination center
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Roll Number of the candidate
Things to carry at the IICD 2022 Examination Center
Candidates must go to the IICD 2022 Examination Center along with all the required documents. Interested candidates can check the list of required documents for IICD 2022 examination below.
- A printed copy of IICD 2022 Admit Card
- An original photo ID which can be a Driving Licence, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, UID or Identity card of the last school.
IICD Exam Syllabus
General Awareness, Creativity & Perception Test: Test is designed to judge the abilities such as estimation of sizes and proportions, observation, synthesis and visual interpretation and general awareness
Material, Color & Conceptual Test: This test will assess the following abilities:
Intelligent use of materials, conceptualization, and realization of a 3-dimensional form & skill of handling materials.
To observe, think and expand ideas, create solutions based on a plan and strategy
Ability to provide multiple solutions to the given problem with written description.
Material required for Material, Color & Conceptual Test: You must bring pens, pencils (HB, 2B, 4B & 6B), scissor, scale, cello tape, paper cutter, fevistick, eraser, color pencils/dry pastels/water color etc.
Interview: To evaluate the individual personality in the prospective candidates:
- Aptitude to crafts
- Intelligence quotient (IQ)
- Communication Ability
- General Awareness about Crafts & Design
- Overall Personal Achievements in academics and co-curricular activities.
- Portfolio – It is advisable to bring some examples of your creative work to show the interview panel. This would help the panel to understand your capabilities. It could be anything that you have done yourself -Sketching, Painting, Embroidery, and Photography, etc. or if you have worked with the material, or written anything creative that could also be included in your portfolio.
Weightage of the Tests/Interview
The weightage of the test and the interview are divided as the following manner-
|General Awareness, Creativity & Perception Test||35%|
|Material, Color & Conceptual Test||45%|
Important instructions for IICD 2022 Examination Center
Candidates must follow a few important instructions to avoid any kind of problems at the IICD 2022 Examination Center. Interested candidates can check the important instructions for IICD 2022 Examination Center below.
- Candidates can not share their IICD 2022 Admit Card with other candidates or any other person.
- The photograph pasted on the IICD 2022 Admit Card of the candidates must be same as the one uploaded at the time of registration.
- Candidates must go with a blue or black pen to the IICD 2022 Examination Center.
- On the day of the examination, candidates must read all the important instruction given before writing for the IICD 2022 examination
- Candidates must reach the examination center 30 minutes prior to the IICD 2022 examination.
- Candidates must sit in the IICD 2020 examination center at their allotted seats only.
- Candidates may not roam in the examination center and they must go to the allotted examination room only.
IICD 2022 Test Center
The IICD Entrance Test will be conducted at eleven (11) locations all over India, as mentioned below. The candidate has to indicate his/her choices of 3 (three) Test centers in order of preferences. IICD reserves the right to cancel or change the test center/date. Any such changes will be communicated to the registered candidates.
Indian Institute of Craft and Design is an academic institution situated in Jaipur offers undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in areas of Craft Design. Indian Institute of Crafts and Design (IICD) is an autonomous institute of excellence, set up by the Government of Rajasthan, to act as a catalyst for the crafts sector. The central idea of the Institute is to evolve a sustained program of growth and development of both craftsperson and craft sector in an integrated manner.
IICD 2022 Examination
Indian Institute of Craft and Design conducts IICD examination for selecting the eligible candidates for its various integrated UG and PG courses. IICD is a University level examination. It is a paper pen based test. Candidates can apply for the examination from the official site of IICD. Before applying for IICD 2022 Examination candidates must check the eligibility criteria for the same.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.