IICD 2020 Admit Card – Indian Institute of Craft and Design releases the IICD 2020 Admit Card on its official website iicd.ac.in. Candidates must be ready with their Login ID and Password to download IICD 2020 Hall Ticket. Candidates must go to the IIDC 2020 examination center along with the Admit Card and all the required documents. For getting the complete information about IICD 2020 Admit Card, refer this article.
Latest: Round 2 dates are available.
IICD 2020 Admit Card
Those candidates who have successfully submitted the IICD 2020 Application Form shall receive their IICD 2020 Admit Card on their registered email id. Candidates can check the important dates and events related to IICD 2020 Admit Card in the table given below.
|IICD 2020 Admit Card||Important Date|
|IICD 2020 Assignment Date (Part A)||25 Apr 2020|
|IICD 2020 Interview Date (Part B)||To be announced|
|Online Entrance Test (Part A) starts on||20 Jun 2020|
|Submission of Assignment (Part A)||28 Jun 2020|
|Online Personal Interview (Part B) on Whatsapp Video Call||29-30 Jun 2020|
Download Admit Card Here: Candidates can download ICED 2020 as per schedule at iicd.ac.in.
How to get IICD 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates shall get their IICD 2020 Admit Card on their registered email address. Candidates can check their email after the release of IICD 2020 Admit Card. They must download the Admit Card for IICD 2020 and also take a printout of the same. All the appearing candidates of IICD 2020 must go to the examination center along with the hard copy of their IICD 2020 Admit Card and the photograph pasted on the Admit Card must be clearly visible and similar to the one uploaded at the time of registration.
Details in the IICD 2020 Admit Card
After downloading the IICD 2020 Admit Card candidates must check the details inside their Admit Card is correct or not. Candidates can check the details of the IICD 2020 Admit Card below.
- Date and Time of the examination center
- Venue of the examination center
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Roll Number of the candidate
Things to carry at the IICD 2020 Examination Center
Candidates must go to the IICD 2020 Examination Center along with all the required documents. Interested candidates can check the list of required documents for IICD 2020 examination below.
- A printed copy of IICD 2020 Admit Card
- An original photo ID which can be a Driving Licence, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, UID or Identity card of the last school.
IICD Exam Syllabus
General Awareness, Creativity & Perception Test: Test is designed to judge the abilities such as estimation of sizes and proportions, observation, synthesis and visual interpretation and general awareness
Material, Color & Conceptual Test: This test will assess the following abilities:
Intelligent use of materials, conceptualization, and realization of a 3-dimensional form & skill of handling materials.
To observe, think and expand ideas, create solutions based on a plan and strategy
Ability to provide multiple solutions to the given problem with written description.
Material required for Material, Color & Conceptual Test: You must bring pens, pencils (HB, 2B, 4B & 6B), scissor, scale, cello tape, paper cutter, fevistick, eraser, color pencils/dry pastels/water color etc.
Interview: To evaluate the individual personality in the prospective candidates:
- Aptitude to crafts
- Intelligence quotient (IQ)
- Communication Ability
- General Awareness about Crafts & Design
- Overall Personal Achievements in academics and co-curricular activities.
- Portfolio – It is advisable to bring some examples of your creative work to show the interview panel. This would help the panel to understand your capabilities. It could be anything that you have done yourself -Sketching, Painting, Embroidery, and Photography, etc. or if you have worked with the material, or written anything creative that could also be included in your portfolio.
Weightage of the Tests/Interview
The weightage of the test and the interview are divided as the following manner-
|General Awareness, Creativity & Perception Test||35%|
|Material, Color & Conceptual Test||45%|
Important instructions for IICD 2020 Examination Center
Candidates must follow a few important instructions to avoid any kind of problems at the IICD 2020 Examination Center. Interested candidates can check the important instructions for IICD 2020 Examination Center below.
- Candidates can not share their IICD 2020 Admit Card with other candidates or any other person.
- The photograph pasted on the IICD 2020 Admit Card of the candidates must be same as the one uploaded at the time of registration.
- Candidates must go with a blue or black pen to the IICD 2020 Examination Center.
- On the day of examination candidates must read all the important instruction given before writing for the IICD 2020 examination
- Candidates must reach the examination center 30 minutes prior to the IICD 2020 examination.
- Candidates must sit in the IICD 2020 examination center at their allotted seats only.
- Candidates may not roam in the examination center and they must go to the allotted examination room only.
IICD 2020 Test Center
The IICD Entrance Test will be conducted at fourteen (14) locations all over India, as mentioned below.The candidate has to indicate his/her choices of 3 (three) Test centers in order of preferences. IICD reserves the right to cancel or change the test center/date. Any such changes will be communicated to the registered candidates.
Indian Institute of Craft and Design is an academic institution situated in Jaipur offers undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in areas of Craft Design. Indian Institute of Crafts and Design (IICD) is an autonomous institute of excellence, set up by the Government of Rajasthan, to act as a catalyst for the crafts sector. The central idea of the Institute is to evolve a sustained program of growth and development of both craftsperson and craft sector in an integrated manner.
IICD 2020 Examination
Indian Institute of Craft and Design conducts IICD examination for selecting the eligible candidates for its various integrated UG and PG courses. IICD is a University level examination. It is a paper pen based test. Candidates can apply for the examination from the official site of IICD. Before applying for IICD 2020 Examination candidates must check the eligibility criteria for the same. The expected date for the IICD 2020 Examination is in the month of April and May 2020.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.