The IICD Application Form 2018 is available from January 13, 2018, instead of January 04, 2018. Applicants can apply online for admission to IICD, on or before the last date i.e. April 04, 2018 by 4:00 PM. Read all the instructions carefully and check the eligibility conditions before proceeding for filling in details in the online application. Applicants need to keep a scanned copy of the photograph, signature and id proof ready as it is required for the IICD 2018 Application Form. Check more details on IICD Application form in the article below.
IICD 2018 Application Form
The admission schedule for the IICD has been announced. The candidates can get the details related to application form and the important dates from the table below.
|Availability of Application Forms|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||04 Apr 2018 by 4 PM|
|Last Date of Fee Submission and Admission & Document verification||20 Jun 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill IICD Admission 2018 application form.
Official Website: www.iicd.ac.in.
All the candidates desirous of seeking admission to IICD can apply online on the official website of the institute as per the steps that are given below:
Step 1: Registration
For IICD registrations, candidates need to fill the application form in the online mode from the official website of the IICD. Applicants need to enter the following details:
- Personal Details: This section includes entering details such as name, date of birth, gender, marital status, category, nationality, mobile number, email id, father’s name, mother’s name and family income.
- Address for Communication: Address, City, State, Pin Number.
- Provide preferences for Test Centre in the order of high preference to low
- Educational Qualifications: 10+2 or equivalent year of passing, Stream of studies, Name of the Board/ School/ College/ University, Grade/ Class/ Division/ Appeared,
- Degree Qualifications: Year of Passing, Stream of studied at Bachelor’s Degree, the name of the Board/ College/ University, Grade/ Class/ Division/ Appeared.
- Language Known: In this section, candidates will have to specify if they can read/ write/ speak or all of the above in Hindi and English. Also, specify if the candidate is proficient in any other language.
- Preferences for Specialization: In this applicants will have to provide the preferred choices in the order of priority,
- Upload the photograph, Date of Birth Certificate (class 10th certificate), Photo identity proof
|Documents to be uploaded||Format||File Size Limit|
|Photograph||jpg, png, pdf||4 MB|
|Date of Birth Certificate (class 10th certificate)||jpg, png, pdf||4 MB|
|Photo Identity Proof (Acceptable forms of photo identification
types are limited to Driver’s License, Passport, PAN card,
Voter ID, UID or Identity card of the last school)
|jpg, png, pdf||4 MB|
Step 2. Make Payment of the online application.
The payment of application fee can be done either through Demand Draft (DD) or by online mode. At the beginning of the form, candidates need to select the mode of payment and enter details such as Payment ID or Demand Draft Number, Date of Transaction or Demand Draft.
|Indian candidates||Rs 1,500|
|NRI candidates||Rs 3,000|
Step 3: Submit the online application
After filling in details in the online application, candidates need to submit the form.