IICD 2022 Application Form – The application form for IICD Admission 2022 has released at iicd.ac.in.The last date to submit the IICD 2022 application form is April 21, 2022 (4:00 pm). IICD are invited application form for 4yrs B.Des., 2 yrs M.Des., 3 yrs M.Des. and 3 yrs M.Voc. programme in Crafts & Design. To fill IICD 2022 application form, the candidates have to first register. After the registration, the candidates need to enter their personal details, upload the images of photograph and signature, enter the address, degree details. Lastly, the candidates have to pay the application fee and take its printout. Get more information regarding IICD 2022 Application Form here such as the application fee, process to apply, details to be mentioned in the form etc.
IICD 2022 Application Form
Apply here: Click here to fill the IICD 2022 Application Form. (Closed)
There is no provision to submit IICD 2022 application form via offline mode. Check the table given below to know more about IICD 2022 application form.
|Event||Dates for UG and PG Programmes|
|Availability of Online Application Forms||21 Dec 2021|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||21 April 2022 (4:00 PM)|
Official website: iicd.ac.in
IIDC 2022 Application Fee
Candidates must submit the IIDC 2022 Application Form along with the IIDC 2022 Application Fee. Interested candidates can check the IIDC 2022 Application Fee in the table given below.
|Indian Nationals and SAARC Nationals||Rs. 1750/-|
|NRI/ Foreign National Candidates||Rs. 3500/-|
IICD 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the IICD 2022 Eligibility Criteria for 4 Years Bachelor Programme (B.Des.), 2 Years Master Programme (M.Des.), 3 Years Master Programme (M.Des.) (Hybrid Mode), 3 Years Master Programme (M.Voc.) below.
For B.Des. (4 Years Bachelor Programme)
- 10+2 from a recognized board of education.
- Students appearing in the qualifying examination of the current year are also eligible to apply.
For 2 Year Master Programme (M. Voc.) course.
- Graduates from Non-Design background*
For 3 Years Master Programme (M.Des.) (Hybrid Mode) and 2 Years Master Programme (M.Des.)
- Candidates who are graduates from m Design and Architecture background are eligible to apply.
- (B.Des. | B.Arch. | B.A.in deign B.Sc. in Design| B.Voc. in Design (Any other Graduation Degree in Design)
- (Any other Graduation Degree in Architecture)
IICD 2022 Image Specifications
Candidates must upload all the required documents in their proper size and format. Candidates can check the image specifications for IICD 2022 Application Form in the table given below.
|Document||Pixel Size||File Size||Format|
|Photograph of the candidate||360*450 pixel||100KB to 200KB||JPG/ JPEG|
|Candidate’s Signature||—||20 kb to 50 kb||jpg|
|Photo Identity Proof||—||100KB to 200KB||JPG/ JPEG|
Acceptable Photo for Uploading
- Recent photo (taken in the last six months from the date of application)
- Plain white background of the photo
- Both colour and B&W photos are acceptable
Acceptable format for Aadhar Card as Photo Identity and Address Proof & Artisans Card
- There should be no dark spots or shadows on the document.
- Both colour and B&W images are acceptable
- The Artisan card issued by development commissioner (handicraft) for the identification of the artisan whose wards are applying for the IICD entrance test, those who belong to artisan community.
Acceptable format for Candidate’s Signature
- Signature must be in Blue/ Black colour on a white background.
Details to enter in the IICD 2022 Application Form.
Candidates must enter all the details inside the IICD 2022 Application Form correctly. Interested candidates can check the details of IICD 2022 Application Form below.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Marital status
- Mobile Number
- Email id
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Family income
- Pin number
- Preference for test center
- Educational details
- Languages known
- Preference for specialization
Documents required for IICD 2022 Application Form.
Candidates must keep themselves ready with all the required documents for IICD 2022 Application Form. candidates can check all the required documents of IICD 2022 Application Form below.
- Photograph of the candidate
- Candidate’s Signature
- Photo Identity Proof which must be submit while filling the form Aadhar Card as Photo Identity and Address Proof & Artisans Card
How to apply for IICD 2022?
Application form will be accepted only if all the required fields in the online application form are filled up and the attachments are properly uploaded within acceptable criteria. Candidates can check the steps to apply for IICD 2022 below.
Step 1: Click on the link which will be given on this page above.
Step 2: A new page will appear. Start the Registration procedure and enter all the required details.
Step 3: Upload all the required documents.
Step 4: Submit the required amount of Application Fee.
Step 5: Submit the Application Form.
Indian Institute of Crafts & Design (IICD)
Indian Institute of Craft and Design is an academic institution situated in Jaipur offers undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in areas of Craft Design. Indian Institute of Crafts and Design (IICD) is an autonomous institute of excellence, set up by the Government of Rajasthan, to act as a catalyst for the crafts sector. The central idea of the Institute is to evolve a sustained program of growth and development of both craftsperson and craft sector in an integrated manner.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.