IICD Result 2019 has been announced by the Indian Institute of Crafts & Design (IICD). The result has been announced for the UG and PG courses. It has been announced as pdf and in it, the enrollment number and date of part B 1 and B 2 are mentioned. You can check your IICD result 2019 from below.
IICD Result 2019
The result for IICD entrance test 2019 will be available on the official website of the IICD. The merit list will consist of the name and roll number of the candidates who will be selected for the next round of the admission process, i.e. document verification.
|IICD Entrance Test Date (Part A)
General Awareness, Creativity & Perception Test
|14 Apr 2019 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|Declaration of Result (Part A)||25 Apr 2019|
|List of candidates shortlisted for Part B exam||25 Apr 2019|
|IICD Entrance Test Date (Part B)
||08 or 09 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of Result: 1st List of successful candidates||14 Jun 2019|
|Fee Submission (1st List)||17 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of Result: 2nd List of successful candidates||22 Jun 2019|
|Reporting date and time for Registration and Document verification||01 Jul 2019|
- Click here to pay the fee for the admission in IICD, Jaipur For the Academic Session 2019-20
- Click here to check the list of eligible candidates for the 3yr M.Voc program.
- Click here to check the list of eligible candidates for the 2yr M.Voc program.
- Click here to check the list of eligible candidates for 4yr Integrated Bachelors.
- Click here to check the list of eligible candidates for 5yr Integrated Masters.
- Click here to check the list of eligible candidates for M. Voc. Programme.
- Click here to check the list of waiting candidates for 4yr Integrated Bachelors.
- Click Here to Check IICD UG Result.
- Click Here to Check IICD PG Result.
How to check Result for IICD 2019?
Candidates who appeared for the IICD Entrance test can check their result by following the instructions as given below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to check the result.
- A PDF file containing the list of selected candidates will appear on the screen.
- Candidates have to find their roll number or name on the list to check if they have qualified or not.
IICD 2019 Merit List
The merit list of candidates scores will be published by the Indian Institute of Crafts & Design on its official website. This final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test and personal interview. The prepared merit list will then be uploaded to the candidates.
The IICD 2019 Merit List will contain the name and roll number of the only those candidates who will be selected for the next round of admission process. All selected candidates will get an intimation of their selection through an Admission Letter, which will be sent through email on their registered email ID. Details regarding payment of fees at the time of admission, allotment of Hostel accommodation and date, time and venue of commencement of the academic session will be mentioned in the admission letter.
The weightage for each section of IICD exam is mentioned in the table below:
|General Awareness, Creativity & Perception Test||35%|
|Material, Color & Conceptual Test||45%|
|Personal Interview Round||20%|
IICD 2019 Wait List
The Indian Institute of Crafts & Design will also publish a wait list on its official website. Those candidates will be placed on the wait list if they have passed the examination but weren’t placed on the merit list. Such candidates will be called if there are any seats vacant in the Institute.