IIT Bombay has released UCEED 2018 Answer Key. The answer key has been uploaded at uceed.iitb.ac.in and the candidates can easily check it from below. The answer key of UCEED 2018 is available as a pdf file, in which the type of question, question number, and answers are given. Candidates can submit objections against the draft answer key online by January 31, 2018. The conducting body will evaluate all the objections and will make the necessary changes to the key. The UCEED answer key, with the corrections, is final and on the basis of the final answer key, UCEED Result 2018 will be announced. Check UCEED 2018 Answer Key and more details on this page.
IIT UCEED Answer Key 2018
The answer key of UCEED 2018 is available online and the candidates cannot avail it via any other medium. The provision to submit the grievance is only available for a limited period of time and you can check the schedule from the table below.
|UCEED 2018 Examination||20 Jan 2018|
|Release of Draft Answer Key|
|The Last date for sending Comments about Draft Answer Key||31 Jan 2018|
|Release of Final Answer Key for UCEED 2018||08 Feb 2018|
Check UCEED 2018 Answer Key
Along with the answer key, the UCEED Question Paper has also been released by IIT-B. The candidates can use the final answer key, as well as, the questions paper to calculate the estimated scores.
- Click Here to check the final answer key in a new window.
- Click Here to check Candidate Response Sheet.
- Click Here to download the question paper of UCEED 2018.
- All candidates who appeared in UCEED 2018 can download their individual answer sheets by logging into the Candidate portal.
- Candidates are supposed to use it only to know your responses/answers.
- Officials will soon release the final answer keys. All answer sheets will be evaluated against the final answer keys and the final scores will be announced.
How to Calculate marks using the UCEED Answer Key?
Keeping in mind the above marking scheme, the candidates can use the answer key to calculate their scores.
- Click on the link given above to download the UCEED Answer Key 2018.
- Cross check your answers with that given in the answer key.
- Allocate Marks as per the Marking Scheme of the Section.
A candidate must know the marking scheme before he/ she can calculate his/ her score against the answer key. As per the last year question paper, there are 3 sections comprising Numerical Answer Type Questions (NAT), Multiple Select Questions (MSQ) and Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
|Name of the Section||Type of Questions||Marking Scheme|
|Section A||Numerical Answer Type (NAT)||Correct Answer: +4 Marks
No Negative Marking
|Section B||Multiple Select Questions (MSQ)||Correct Answer: +4 Marks
No Negative Marking
|Section C||Multiple Choice Questions
|Correct Answer: +3 Marks
Incorrect Answer: -1 Mark
- For Section A & B, allocate +4 marks for a correct response and do not deduct any mark for the incorrect response.
- For Section C, allocate +3 marks for the correct answer and deduct -1 mark for an incorrect response.
How to Challenge UCEED 2018 Answer Key
The candidates can submit the objections in the answer key by simply following the instructions given below:
- The candidate can submit the objection(s), if there is any, through email at firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
- The subject of the email should be kept “UCEED answer key comment”.
- The candidate should submit a valid justification, with a diagram (if required).
- Indicate the question number as mentioned in the answer key for which you want to send justification.
- UCEED Committee will make the final decision regarding the answer keys after consolidating all the comments from the dubious individuals and the paper setting team.
Here’s Previous Year CEED Answer Key, candidates can check it see how the answer key will be released: Click Here to Check
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.