IIT Bombay has announced UCEED 2018 Result. The candidates can check it from the official website, uceed.iitb.ac.in, or the link provided on this page. The score of the candidates, as well as the rank has been revealed through the result. IIT Bombay will not send the hard copies of the UCEED Result through postal service. The qualified candidates will now have to apply for B.Des admission in IIT Bomaby, IIT Guwahati, and IIITDM. Scroll down to get all the details pertaining to UCEED 2018 Result.
Latest: UCEED 2018 1st Allotment List has been announced. Check it from the link below.
UCEED 2018 Result
The important dates regarding the result and the exam are as follows:
|UCEED 2018 Examination||20 Jan 2018|
|Announcement of Result||21 Feb 2018|
|Availability of Scorecard||21 Feb 2018|
|Round 1 Seat Allotment||04 Jul 2018|
|Round 2 Seat Allotment||11 Jul 2018|
|Round 3 Seat Allotment||15 Jul 2018|
Stepwise Procedure to Check the UCEED 2018 Result
An examinee can get to know the results through the following steps.
Step 1: Direct Link of UCEED Result Page: You can refer to the link mentioned above.
Step 2: IIT CEED Login Window: Use the User Login and Password to view the result.
Step 3: Download & Preserve: Generate the hard copy of the IIT CEED Scorecard and keep it safely until the admission process is over.
Significance of UCEED 2018 Scorecard
Go through the following pointers to know the importance of scorecard.
- The UCEED 2018 Scorecards will be issued by IIT Bombay.
- It will include the overall marks obtained by an aspirant in the entrance examination.
- Those candidates who manage to obtain the minimum qualifying marks will feature in the merit list in order of merit.
Selection Criteria Under UCEED 2018
The selection will be solely based on the criteria given below.
Preparation of Merit List: An aspirant will be assigned merit/ rank based on his overall marks in the qualifying exam (UCEED 2018).
- In case, the examination is conducted in two sessions, then the preparation of merit list will be based on normalized total marks.
- The combined rank list will be published after the evaluation of answers.
Tie Breaker: There might be a possibility of occurrence of the tie between two or more aspirants. In such case, the mentioned policies will come into play.
- An aspirant who secures more marks in Section B will rank higher in the list.
- In the event of another tie, higher merit will be allocated to the candidate with better marks in Section A.
- Ultimately, the candidates with same marks in Section A and B will be assigned the same rank.
Previous Year Cutoff of IIT UCEED
- The cutoff list will be prepared by IIT Bombay after the conduct of UCEED 2018.
- The Cutoff depends on the number of applications, the number of vacancies, difficulty level of exam and previous year cutoff.
Look at the table below to know the previous year cutoff.
|Name of the Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks||Maximum Marks|
|CRL (Common Rank List)||10||100|
|OBC-NCL Rank List||9||90|
|SC Rank List||5||50|
|ST Rank List||5||50|
|PwD Rank List||5||50|