|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
IIT Bombay will announce the UCEED 2018 Result on February 18, 2018. The Scorecard/ Rank Card will be available on the official portal of IIT Bombay upon the declaration of result. The candidates can view the result through the direct links, which will be mentioned on our page. One can use the login credentials to access the scorecard and they must secure the hard copy of it until the admission process is over.
IIT Bombay will not be sending the hard copies of the UCEED Result through postal service. Obtaining a rank/merit in the Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design does not guarantee admission to the B.Des programme. Scroll down to get all the details pertaining to UCEED 2018 Result.
Timeline for UCEED 2018 Result
With no sign of the release of notice regarding official dates, one can refer to the following dates mentioned below in the table.
|UCEED 2018 Examination||January 20, 2018|
|Announcement of Result||February 18, 2018|
|Availability of Scorecard||February 18, 2018|
Stepwise Procedure to Check the UCEED 2018 Result
An examinee can get to know the results through the following steps.
Step 1: Direct Link of UCEED Result Page: You can refer to the link mentioned above upon the declaration of result.
Step 2: IIT CEED Login Window: Use the User Login and Password to view the result.
Step 3: Download & Preserve: Generate the hard copy of the IIT CEED Scorecard and keep it safely until the admission process is over.
Significance of UCEED 2018 Scorecard
Go through the following pointers to know the importance of scorecard.
- The UCEED 2018 Scorecards will be issued by IIT Bombay.
- It will include the overall marks obtained by an aspirant in the entrance examination.
- Those candidates who manage to obtain the minimum qualifying marks will feature in the merit list in order of merit.
Selection Criteria Under UCEED 2018
The selection will be solely based on the criteria given below.
Preparation of Merit List: An aspirant will be assigned merit/ rank based on his overall marks in the qualifying exam (UCEED 2018).
- In case, the examination is conducted in two sessions, then the preparation of merit list will be based on normalized total marks.
- The combined rank list will be published after the evaluation of answers.
Tie Breaker: There might be a possibility of occurrence of the tie between two or more aspirants. In such case, the mentioned policies will come into play.
- An aspirant who secures more marks in Section B will rank higher in the list.
- In the event of another tie, higher merit will be allocated to the candidate with better marks in Section A.
- Ultimately, the candidates with same marks in Section A and B will be assigned the same rank.
Previous Year Cutoff of IIT UCEED
- The cutoff list will be prepared by IIT Bombay after the conduct of UCEED 2018.
- The Cutoff depends on the number of applications, the number of vacancies, difficulty level of exam and previous year cutoff.
Look at the table below to know the previous year cutoff.
|Name of the Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks||Maximum Marks|
|CRL (Common Rank List)||10||100|
|OBC-NCL Rank List||9||90|
|SC Rank List||5||50|
|ST Rank List||5||50|
|PwD Rank List||5||50|