|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
UCEED 2018 is being conducted by IIT Bombay. The exam will be held on January 20, 2018. The online registration for UCEED has started. Candidates interested in studying Bachelor of Design (B.Des) from IIT-B, IIT-G, or IITDMJ must apply for the exam. Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED) will be a 3 hours examination, in which the candidates will have to solve Parts A and B. Interested candidates may check eligibility criteria, application process, important dates, syllabus and more details on UCEED 2018 from this page.
UCEED is designed to explore candidate’s reasoning and analytical skills, along with their creative and drawing abilities. The candidates aspiring to crack the examination are advised not hold back their creativity and hone their talents. The important dates for UCEED that have been announced so far are mentioned in the table below. As and when more dates will be released, we shall update it here.
|Opening date for Online Application Process||09 Oct 2017 (3:30 PM)|
|The Last date of Online Application with regular fee|
|The Last date of Online Application with late fee||17 Nov 2017|
|Opening for Admit Card downloading||25 Dec 2017|
|The Last date for rectification of discrepancies in the admit card||05 Jan 2018|
|UCEED 2018 Examination||20 Jan 2018
(10:00 am to 13:00 pm)
|Release of Draft Answer Key||27 Jan 2018|
|The last date to submit challenge against answer key||31 Jan 2018|
|Declaration of result||18 Feb 2018|
|Application for B. Des. programme||08 to 23 Jun 2018|
|Round 1 of Counselling commences||02 Jul 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for Appearing in UCEED 2018
An Examinee, including a foreign national, must fulfill each and every one of the following three criteria to appear in UCEED 2018.
Age limit: Candidate should have been born on or after October 1, 1993 (Open or OBC-NCL) and on or October 1, 1988 (SC/ST/PwD category).
Number of attempts: An examinee can attempt UCEED for a maximum of two times and that too in consecutive years. UCEED score will be valid for only 1 year.
Educational Qualification: Students from all the streams are eligible to sit for an examination i.e science, commerce or arts. The minimum qualification that is needed is 12th pass.
UCEED 2018 Application Process
The application form for UCEED 2018 is available now. The candidates need to click on the provided link and then enter a valid E-mail ID. After submitting the e-mail id the candidates need to check their e-mails and then click on the provided link. The link will lead to the application form and the candidates will have to submit personal, educational, and communication details in it. Candidates must check all the entered information before the final submit.
Registration Fee: The application fee has to be paid in order to successfully submit the application form. The amount of application fee is as mentioned below.
|OPEN / OBC-NCL||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1000/-|
Note: Late fee applicable will be Rs. 500 over the actual fee amount.
UCEED Examination Centers
IIT UCEED 2018 will be held in 20 centers across India. In order of their preference, the students have to choose 3 cities during filling of the application form. Those who will be unable to fill it will be allotted the centers by the committee. Following are the cities in which UCEED will be conducting an exam:
UCEED 2018 Admit Card
- The details regarding the availability of UCEED Admit Card 2018 will be announced as soon as it is presented on the official website i.e www.uceed.in. Candidates who are eligible for giving an exam can find the admit card on the official website and generate it. Candidates who have submitted application form of UCEED 2018 with fees can download the admit card.
- If a person is not carrying it, he/she will not be able to write an exam. Admit card details the time and venue of any particular exam. It also details important information that is needed before writing an exam.
- The admit card will have the following details on the candidate:
- UCEED application ID
- Roll Number for UCEED 2018
- Examination schedule
- Examination center address
- Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design (UCEED) is a Computer Based Test.
- Candidates will have 3 hours to solve the questions.
- The language of the paper will only be English.
- It comprises a total of 100 questions, accounting for a total of 300 marks.
- The question paper divided into three sections, which will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), Multiple Selection Questions (MSQ) and Numerical Answer Type (NAT).
The details about all the three sections is as stated below:
|Section||Marks per Question||Negative Marking||Remark|
|MSQ||4 marks||None (Partial Marking also not applicable)||More than 1 answer can be
correct and the marks will only be allocated if all the correct
choices are marked
|MCQ||3 marks||1 marks||–|
UCEED Syllabus 2018
The examination will consist of the following topics:
- Visualization and spatial ability
- Observation and design sensitivity
- Environmental and social awareness
- Analytical and logical reasoning
- Language and creativity
- Design thinking and problem solving
Result of UCEED 2018
- Result 2018 will be declared after the successful completion of examinations.
- All the examinee can check the information about the same after the declaration of the notification on the results. UCEED results will be available on the website.
- Candidates need to use their user login and password (created during the application process) for viewing the results on the web page. You can also take a printout of your result.
JEE (Advanced), UCEED & CEED 2018
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Powai, Mumbai – 400 076
Email ID: email@example.com
Phone Number: +91-22-2576-4063/9093/9094
Fax Number: +91-22-2572-0305