UCEED 2022 – UCEED 2022 result has been released at uceed.iitb.ac.in. Along with this, candidates can also check the seat matrix of IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, IIITDM Jabalpur. Next, candidates can download the UCEED 2022 score card from March 14, 2022. Whereas, UCEED 2022 entrance exam was scheduled to be held on January 23, 2022. The exam is conducted in the allotted centers of 24 cities in India. Students who have passed their 10+2 in the year of 2021, or who are appearing in 2022, of any stream (Science, Commerce, or Arts & Humanities) are eligible to apply for UCEED 2022. The Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design (UCEED) is conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, under the guidance of the UCEED-CEED Committee(UCI committee). The main point of the examination is for the admissions into the Bachelor of Design (BDes) programmes at IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, and IIITDM Jabalpur. Go through this article to know more details regarding UCEED 2022 exam.
– UCCED 2022 result is out. Click here to check it.
– UCCED 2022 seat matrix is out. Scroll down to check it.
UCEED is a test centre-based examination and it has two parts ie Part-A is computer-based test and Part-B includes questions regarding the sketching and that must be attempted on the sheet given. It is mandatory for the candidates to attempt the part- A,B exams in the alloted time. The total time for the part -A,B examination is three hours. Check the table for important events with dates
|Online registration starts on||09 sep 2021|
|Last date to submit online registration|
11 Nov 2021
|Last date to submit online registration with late fee of Rs. 500|
16 Nov 2021
|Admit card will be releasing on||12 Jan 2022|
|Last date for corrections in Admit Card||14 Jan 2022|
|UCEED 2022 exam||23 Jan 2022 (09:00 am to 12:00 noon)|
|Releasing of draft answer key||25 Jan 2022 (05:00 p.m)|
|Last date for uploading comments on the Draft Answer Key||27 Jan 2022 (05:00 pm)|
|Releasing of Final Answer Key||31 Jan 2022|
|Announcement of cut-off marks for Part-A||10 Feb 2022|
|Releasing of Results||10 March 2022|
|Downloading of Score Card starts on||14 March 2022|
|Submitting Online application for BDes Programme||From March 14-31 2022|
|Seat allotment round-1||10 April 2022|
|Seat allotment round-2||10 May 2022|
|Seat allotment round-3||10 June 2022|
|Last date to download the score card||14 June 2022|
Latest News Stories on UCEED 2022
25 January 2022: UCEED 2022, CEED 2022 Question Paper, Draft Answer Key, Candidate Responses released at ceed.iitb.ac.in; Submit Comment by 27 Jan. Read More
25 January 2022: UCEED 2022 Answer Key To Be Released Today @ uceed.iitb.ac.in. Read More
23 January 2022: UCEED 2022 Question Paper, Answer Key, Solutions with Explanations – Check Where and How to Get. Read More
20 January 2022: CEED, UCEED 2022 Exam on 23rd Jan: Check IIT CEED and UCEED Drawing Questions for Practice, Admit Card, Covid-19 Guidelines. Read More
UCEED 2022 Overview
Check here for an overview of the UCEED exam, arranged merely so that every candidate can understand it quickly and clearly.
|Name of the examination||UCEED|
|Full form||Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design|
|Exam conducting authority||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay|
|Level of the exam||National level|
|Question type||Part-A Numerical Answer Type(NAT) in section-1 Multiple Select Question (MSQ) in section-2Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) in section-3Part-B Sketching|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Negative marking||No negative marking for numerical answer type and sketchingFor Multiple Select Question -1 marks will be deductedFor Multiple Choice Question 0.71 marks will be deducted.|
|Exam duration||03 hours|
|Application fee||For Indian’s:For Female Candidates the fee is 1750/-For SC, ST, PwD Candidates the fee is 1750/-And for all Other Candidates the fee is 3500/-For foreigners:Candidates from SAARC countries the fee is US $ 350Candidates from Non-SAARC countries the fee is US $ 450|
UCEED 2022 Seat Matrix
Candidates can check the seat matrix for UCEED 2022 from below:
Results of UCEED 2022
Results Of UCEED 2022 is announced on the official website. Candidates need to enter the requested login credentials (ID and password) to check the results. Candidates can download the score card from March 14 to June 14, 2022. Qualifying a rank in UCEED 2022 does not guarantee admission into the BDes programme. Candidates need to keep the score card safe till the completion of admission procedure. Score card is required during the document verification.
UCEED 2022 Answer Key
UCEED 2022 Answer key is available on the official website i.e. uceed.iitb.ac.in. Candidates can check the UCEED 2022 answer key through online mode. After the answer key is announced authority is provided the facility to raise objections on the answer key. Candidates can challenge the answer key within a given period of time. Authority will announce the final answer key after checking all the raised objections by the candidates.
UCEED 2022 Admit Card
UCEED 2022 admit card is available on the official website. To download the admit card, candidates have to enter the Login ID and password. Candidates can also check the key points related to admit card from below:
- Admit card includes details about the candidates name, roll number, allotted center, instructions, DOB etc.
- Candidates need to check the details clearly, if any incorrect details mentioned then immediately contact the authority
- If the candidate is done with application process and couldn’t find his/her admit card then contact the authority
- It is advised the candidates to take a copy of admit card to the center along with the passport size photograph.
- Candidates must be at the centre at given reporting time.
UCEED 2022 Application Form
Eligible candidates can move forward for the UCEED 2022 registration process. The application form is available on the official website. Here is the guide for the registration process of UCEED 2022 examination.
Step-1 Firstly, go to the official website of UCEED uceed.iitb.ac.in.
Step-2 Now, register by filling in all the requested details.
Step-3 Then, OTP will be sent to the registered email id for verification.
Step-4 After completing the registration process, start filling in the application form for UCEED 2022.
Step-5 Now, upload documents required and according to the category pay the application fee.
UCEED 2022 Application Fee
- For Female Candidates the fee is 1750/-
- For SC, ST, PwD Candidates the fee is 1750/-
- And for all Other Candidates the fee is 3500/-
- Candidates from SAARC countries the fee is US $ 350.
- Candidates from Non-SAARC countries the fee is US $ 450.
UCEED 2022 Eligibility
Candidates who are applying for this exam, including the foreign applicants must go through the eligibility section. This thing is mandatory. So read each and every line of the eligibility criteria mentioned in the brochure. Check below to know the eligibility criteria
- The candidates applying should be born on or after October 1, 1997, If they belong under the category of OPEN/EWS/OBC-NCL.
- Candidates must be born on or after October 1, 1992 if they belong under the category of SC, ST or PwD
Number of attempts-
- The candidates can attempt the UCEED exam two times maximum in the consecutive years. Also note that UCEED score is valid for only one year, with the score the candidates can take the admission in the same year and not valid for next or other years.
- The candidate must pass in all the subjects in Class XII in the year of 2021, OR must be appearing for the qualifying examination(class Xll) for the first time in 2022 to get the eligibility for attempting UCEED 2022.
- Students of all the streams
(Science, Commerce, and Arts & Humanities) are eligible to apply.
- The candidates who appeared for the first time in their qualifying examination (Class XII) in 2020 and earlier to that are NOT eligible to apply.
UCEED 2022 Syllabus
Syllabus for admission into UCEED 2022 examination is divided into two parts includes part-A & B. Check the syllabus for the UCEED exam:
Syllabus for part-A
- Visualization and spatial ability
- Observation and design sensitivity
- Environmental and social awareness
- Analytical and logical reasoning
- Language and creativity
- Design thinking and problem solving
Syllabus for part-B
- Part-B includes only one question of drawing.
UCEED 2022 Exam Pattern
For every candidate it is very important to go through the exam pattern of the UCEED exam to understand the exact pattern. So that they can get to know about the marks, duration, etc. Check here for the part-A,B exam pattern of the UCEED exam.
Exam pattern of part-A
|Section||Type of questions||Number of question||Total marks for the section|
|1||Numerical Answer Type (NAT)||18||72|
|2||Multiple select question (MSQ)||18||72|
|3||Multiple choice question (MCQ)||32||96|
Exam pattern of part-B
|Type of question||Number of questions||Total marks|
Preparation tips for UCEED exam
Candidates need to improve their creativity level’s to get a good score in the examination. Here are some preparation tips
- Go through your syllabus carefully and know the complete syllabus.
- Having complete knowledge of the syllabus will help in the UCEED preparation.
- Make a perfect schedule and follow it properly without procrastination.
- Start preparing for the subject that is the toughest first.
- Make notes of bullet points for every subject it will help you in revising.
- Always try to solve the previous year’s UCEED question papers, and attempt the mock test.
- Go for the topics that have more weightage.
- ‘Practice makes a man perfect’ stick to this and practice.
- Always prepare in a calm environment.
- Take a deep breath and go for a short walk after your study sessions daily.
Preparation books for UCEED
- Cracking CEED & UCEED (2022 Edition) by Ashok Goel and Arjun kamal.
- UCEED (B.Des) entrance books and test series for UCEED 2022 by academy of fashion and arts
- Analytical Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Verbal Aptitude (UCEED Guide) by Institute Of Creative Sciences
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude by RS Aggarwal
Exam centers for UCEED
Exam centers for UCEED 2022 will be allotted in the following 24 cities of only India:
Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi,
Ernakulam, Panaji, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Mumbai,
Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur and Visakhapatnam.
For UCEED & BDes Seat Allocation related inquiries only:
Powai, Mumbai – 400 076.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +91-22-2576-4063/ 9093/ 9094
FAQs on UCEED 2022 Exam
Ans: Indian Institute of Technology Bombay will conduct the UCEED 2022 Exam.
Ans: The official website for UCEED 2022 Exam is uceed.iitb.ac.in.
Ans: UCEED 2022 exam is going to be held on January 23, 2022.
Ans: Candidates who passed the 10+2 with any stream (Science, Commerce, or Arts & Humanities) in 2021 year 2021 or who are appearing in 2022 are eligible to apply.
Ans: UCEED 2022 is national level exam.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.