IIT Bombay has released UCEED 2018 Application Form on October 09, 2017. The application forms have been released online and there is no other medium to access or submit it. The last date to submit the application form of UCEED 2018 has been extended until November 12, 2017. The exam will be held on January 20, 2018, and the candidates must fill the application form to attain the admit card. The application fee rage from Rs. 1000 to Rs. 2000, for various categories. The corrections in the application form can be done until November 17, 2017. Candidates may check the process to submit UCEED Application Form, detailed fee structure, image specification, and more information on this page.
UCEED 2018 Application Form
The candidates will have to check the eligibility criteria before applying because ineligible candidates will not be granted admission. The candidates will also have to ensure that that the UCEED Application Form is submitted before the lapse of the deadline. The candidates may check all the important dates for UCEED 2018 from the table below.
|Opening date for Online Application Process||09 Oct 2017|
|The Last date of Online Application with regular fee|
|The Last date of Online Application with late fee||11 to 17 Nov 2017|
|UCEED 2018 will be held on||20 Jan 2018|
|Application for B. Des. programme||08 Jun to
Apply Here: The application form for UCEED 2018 can be filled by Clicking Here.
Application Fee of UCEED 2018
The amount of application fee, for candidates belonging to all the category, is mentioned in the table below.
|Open/OBC-NCL||Rs. 2000 + GST Rs. 360||Rs. 1000 + GST Rs. 180|
|SC/ST/PwD||Rs. 1000 + GST Rs. 180||Rs. 1000 + GST Rs. 180|
Important Documents Required During the Application Process
Keep the following supporting documents ready prior to the registration/ application process of UCEED 2018.
- Digital Copies of Photograph & Signature
- Qualifying Examination Mark Sheet (Class 12th or equivalent)
- Caste Certificate
How to Apply for UCEED 2018
Follow the simple steps mentioned below to apply online for the application procedure.
Step 1: Direct Link for the Application form window: The eligible candidates can visit the above-mentioned link to fill the UCEED application form.
Step 2: Get E-Mail ID Registered: Next, the candidates will have to submit an E-Mail ID. The ID should be authentic. IIT Bombay will send all the updates to the candidates through this E-mail ID only. So, do remember this ID until the end of the application process.
Step 3: Access and Fill the Application Form: After registering by submitting the E-mail ID, the candidates will have to enter details in UCEED 2018 Application Form. First of all, the candidates will be required to submit Personal Details and then submit other required information.
Step 4: Fill the UCEED 2018 Application Form: Candidate needs to fill their personal, academic and residential etc. details in the application form as per the information mentioned on Class 10th & Class 12th Mark Sheets/ Certificates.
Step 5: Uploading the Soft Copies of Important Documents: Candidates may also have to upload images of their recent photograph, signature, qualifying class 12th certificate or a certificate from the school in the format specified below. Candidates belonging OBC/SC/ST/PwD category might need to submit their category certificates.
|Photograph||Recent, Coloured, Head should cover 70-80% of the photograph, Image should be of JPEG format and extension should only be .jpg|
|Signature||Image should be of JPEG format and extension should only be .jpg|
|Class 12th qualifying certificate||In pdf format with .pdf extension only|
|Certificate from for students appearing for class 12th boards||In pdf format with .pdf extension only|
|If name is not same as in class 12th then gazette information showing change of name||In pdf format with .pdf extension only|
|Category certificate||In pdf format with .pdf extension only|
Step 6: Payment of Application Fee: Pay the application after successfully filling the application form.
Corrections in UCEED 2018 Application Form
- The candidates may get the opportunity to make corrections in the application form within the prescribed period.
- An aspirant can edit all the details including the order of preference except the registration details and submit the edited application form before the closing date of the application period.
- However, no applications will be accepted after the closing date of the application process.
Instructions to be Followed Before Filling the UCEED 2018 Application Form
- The interested aspirants must verify the eligibility criteria before the Online Application Process for UCEED 2018.
- It is compulsory to apply online for admission to the B.Des programme at IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, and IIITDM Jabalpur.
- There will be a common application form for all the three institutes which will be available through the IIT Bombay Admissions Portal.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to provide the genuine information and upload the authentic documents in the prescribed format which would otherwise lead to rejection of the application form.
- The admitting institutes own the right to cancel the candidature of an individual at any stage if he/ she is found providing incorrect information or he/ she has entered incorrect details in the application form.
- The Admit Card of UCEED can only be issued after successful registration and payment by an aspirant.