ILSAT 2022 – The ILSAT 2022 exam date, application form have been released by ICFAI. The last date to apply is 21 May. And the ILSAT 2022 will be held on 28 May 2022. After exam, result will be announced on 1 June. ICFAI Law School Admission Test (ILSAT) is a University level Law entrance exam. It is for admission to BA LLB, BBA LLB in ICFAI. In order to appear in ILSAT exam, students should do registration before last date, then download admit card at official website ifheindia.org. Get here latest news on ILSAT 2022 exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, previous year question papers, application form, admit card, answer key, result.
Latest – ILSAT 2022 Exam Date has been announced, application form released. Scroll down for both
About the exam: ILSAT 2022 is short for ICFAI Law School Admission Test. It is an Law entrance exam at the University level. Organized by ICFAI, ILSAT is for admission to BA LLB, BBA LLB.
ILSAT Exam 2022 Overview
|Aspects of the ILSAT Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||ILSAT 2022|
|Full Form||ICFAI Law School Admission Test|
|Exam Organizing Body||Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI)|
|Level of Exam||University Level|
|Type of Exam||Law entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through ILSAT||BA LLB, BBA LLB|
|Colleges in which admission is through ILSAT||ICFAI|
|Mode of Exam||CBT|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||12th|
Important Downloads and Official Links
ILSAT 2022 Exam Date
The ILSAT 2022 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of ILSAT Exam 2022||Session 1||Session 2|
|Release of notification||–||–|
|Release of ILSAT application form 2022||–||Available|
|Last date to apply at ifheindia.org||21 May 2022||TBA|
|ILSAT admit card 2022 release date||As per university norms||TBA|
|ILSAT 2022 exam date||28 May 2022||TBA|
|ILSAT 2022 result date and time||01 Jun 2022||TBA|
|Intimation to students for personal interviews||05 Jun 2022||TBA|
|Personal Interviews||09 Jun 2022 onwards||TBA|
|Provisional Admission intimation||13 Jun 2022 onwards||TBA|
|Payment of admission fee||17 – 30 Jun 2022||TBA|
|Registration for program||04 – 06 Jul 2022||TBA|
|Orientation / Deeksharambh||18 – 29 Jul 2022||TBA|
|Commencement of Classes||01 Aug 2022||TBA|
|Last date for Late registration||06 Aug 2022||TBA|
Candidates must keep checking ifheindia.org for any changes in the ICFAI Law School Admission Test dates.
ILSAT 2022 Application Form
The application form of ILSAT 2022 is released by ICFAI.
Apply Here: Click Here to apply for ISLAT 2022
ILSAT 2022 registration – In order to apply for the ICFAI Law School Admission Test, candidates must first do registration at ifheindia.org before the last date.
How to apply?
In order to apply for ILSAT 2022, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website ifheindia.org.
- Then do registration for the ILSAT exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the ILSAT 2022 application form.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the ILSAT online application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India.
ILSAT 2022 Syllabus
The ICFAI releases the syllabus of ICFAI Law School Admission Test. It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the Law exam. The ILSAT syllabus is as given in the exam pattern.
ILSAT 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of ILSAT 2022 is as follows.
|Section||Subject||No. of Qs||Marks|
|Section A||English||25 questions||25|
|Section B||Logical Reasoning||25 questions||25|
|Section C||Legal Reasoning||25 questions||25|
|Section D||GK / Current Affairs||25 questions||25|
|Section E||Analytical Reasoning||25 questions||25|
|TOTAL||125 Questions||125 Marks|
- Candidates get 1 mark for correct answer.
Other aspects of the exam are as follows.
- Mode: ICFAI will hold the ICFAI Law School Admission Test as CBT mode.
- Duration: The exam will be of 2 hours.
ILSAT 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of ILSAT 2022 is issued by Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India for those who have submitted application form.
- Release Date – The release date of ILSAT admit card 2022 is as per decision of ICFAI. Please refer the dates table above
- Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the ILSAT hall ticket at ifheindia.org.
- How to download ILSAT admit card 2022? – In order to download the admit card of ICFAI Law School Admission Test, candidates need to access the ILSAT 2022 login. Then login with the login credentials.
ILSAT 2022 Exam Centers
ICFAI will hold ILSAT 2022 in the following cities – Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Bhopal, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Patna, Delhi, Raipur, Hyderabad, Ranchi, Jaipur, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Visakhapatnam, Guntur, Cochin, Chennai, Bangalore
ILSAT 2022 Result
The result of ILSAT 2022 is declared by the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India as per the result date and time decided by them.
- ILSAT 2022 result date and time – The result date and time for ILSAT 2022 is decided by ICFAI. Check the dates section on this page or here for the same.
- Link – The direct link to check ICFAI Law School Admission Test result is made available on the official website ifheindia.org.
- How to check ILSAT 2022 result – Candidates need to go to the official website ifheindia.org and click on the relevant ILSAT result / merit list 2022 link. Then, in case of ILSAT 2022 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a ILSAT 2022 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
ILSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria of ILSAT exam before applying. The important points for eligibility criteria are the following.
Educational qualification – Candidates can appear in this exam after 12th.
- Pass in Class XII or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% and above marks in single attempt (any discipline) in English medium
- Class XII (or equivalent) students who appeared for their final examinations before July 01, 2022 and awaiting results are also eligible to apply
Age limit – The age limit for ILSAT exam is as follows
- Applicants should not be more than 21 years of age as on the day of commencement of the Semester I i.e., July 19, 2022. However, the changes if any made to age limit by the BCI from time to time will be followed. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary School Certificate will be taken as authentic..
For complete and updated eligibility criteria, refer to the official website ifheindia.org and information brochure.
Toll Free Number: 1800 599 0767
Andhra Pradesh: 9160191166
Students Services Department
Qs 1. What is ILSAT exam?
Ans 1. The ILSAT exam is held annually by the ICFAI. It is an Law entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates get admission to BA LLB, BBA LLB in ICFAI.
Qs 2. How can I apply for ILSAT 2022?
Ans 2. You can apply for the ICFAI Law School Admission Test for academic session 2022-23 by filling the application form. Visit ifheindia.org and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for ILSAT exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the ICFAI Law School Admission Test?
Ans 3. Candidates after who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the ILSAT exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is ifheindia.org.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.