The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), conducts the ILSAT Examination for admission into UG and PG law courses such as BBA – LLB (Hons.), BA – LLB (Hons.), LLM and Ph.D. The duration of these programmes is of 5 years. It offers admissions into various courses like Undergraduate, Postgraduate and doctorate level Law Courses offered by ICFAI. To know the exam pattern, syllabus, eligibility criteria more details on ILSAT read below.
Students who successfully complete the 5 year integrated BBA-LLB (Hons.)/BA.-LLB (Hons.) programs will be having career opportunities in legal practice, corporate sector, international business contracts, information technology, banking & Insurance and ADR Practice. The schedule of important dates regarding ILSAT are as follows:
|ILSAT 2019 Exam||19 May 2019|
|ILSAT 2020 Exam||14 Jun 2020|
ILSAT Eligibility Criteria
The minimum set of requirements for becoming eligible to appear in ILSAT are as follows:
- Candidate must have Passed in Class XII or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% and above marks (any discipline) in English medium.
- Class XII (or equivalent) aspirants who appeared for their final examinations before July 16, 2020, and awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
- The age limit is that the Applicants should not be more than 20 years of age as on the day of commencement of the Semester I i.e., July 16, 2020.
ILSAT Exam Pattern
The ILSAT exam pattern is as follows:
- There will be 5 sections in the question paper with 25 questions in each section.
- The duration of the test will be of 2 hours.
- MCQ type questions will be asked.
- Computer experience or typing skills are not required to take the test.
- The test will be in self-directed CBT format.
- Maximum marks for the question paper is 125 marks.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
|Section||Topic||Number of Questions|
|D||GK or Current Affairs||25|
ILSAT Test Centers
The various test centers are as follows:
Official Website: www.ifheindia.org
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.