IPU CET 2019 Admit Card – GGSIPU will be releasing the admit cards in online mode only. All those applicants, who had successfully submitted their IPU CET 2019 Applications will be able to download the admit cards by logging in to your portals. Such candidates will require username and password to login to their IPU CET 2019 portal. IPU CET 2019 Admit Card contains CET roll number, CET date and time, CET code, the name of exam, candidate name and address. The alotted exam center, along with its exact center will also be printed over its IPU CET Admit Card 2019. A candidate is advised to familiarize themselves with the allotted IP University 2019 admission test center. Get here complete details and the latest update of IPU CET 2019 admit card such as date of releasing, link to download, how to download IPU CET 2019 Admit Card and other information here.
IPU CET 2019 Admit Card
GGSIPU is conducting IPU Common Entrance Test for many courses. Exam date for entrance exam of programs are different and so are admit card releasing dates. Admit cards will be released and the direct link to download admit card will also be provided below. For every exam, admit card can be downloaded around one week prior to exam date. The complete schedule of IPU CET admit card download and links to download IPU CET 2019 admit card are below.
|CET Code||CET Name||Date of Admit Card||Date of CET|
|117||B.Sc (Yoga)||Last week of Apr 2019||04 May 2019|
|141||MAHERIT||Last week of Apr 2019||04 May 2019|
|122||B.Ed||Last week of Apr 2019||04 May 2019|
|111||M.Sc (EM)||Last week of Apr 2019||04 May 2019|
|126||BJMC||Last week of Apr 2019||04 May 2019|
|187||M.Sc (Yoga)||Last week of Apr 2019||04 May 2019|
|106||MA (Mass Communication)||Last week of Apr 2019||05 May 2019|
|147||M.Tech (Tool Engineering)||Last week of Apr 2019||05 May 2019|
|149||M.Tech (Nano Sc. & Technology)||4th week of May 2019||02 Jun 2019|
|107||MPT||Last week of Apr 2019||05 May 2019|
|108||MOT (Neuro)||Last week of Apr 2019||05 May 2019|
|109||MPO||Last week of Apr 2019||05 May 2019|
|156||M.Tech (Robotics & Automation)||Last week of Apr 2019||05 May 2019|
|184||BA (English Hons.)||Last week of Apr 2019||05 May 2019|
|145||M.Sc (NRM)||Last week of Apr 2019||05 May 2019|
|188||B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic)||Last week of Apr 2019||05 May 2019|
|163||MCA (LE)||1st week of May 2019||11 May 2019|
|198||M.Sc (Nursing)||1st week of May 2019||11 May 2019|
|125||BBA||1st week of May 2019||11 May 2019|
|123||M.Sc (Bio & Conv.)||1st week of May 2019||11 May 2019|
|159||B.Ed (Special Education)||1st week of May 2019||11 May 2019|
|150||M.Tech (Engg. Physics)||4th week of May 2019||02 Jun 2019|
|119||M.Sc (Forensic Sc.)||1st week of May 2019||13 May 2019|
|139||M.Tech (IT/ CSE/ IS)||1st week of May 2019||13 May 2019|
|128||LE to B.Tech (Diploma)||1st week of May 2019||13 May 2019|
|129||LE to B.Tech (B.Sc Grads.)||1st week of May 2019||13 May 2019|
|162||MA (Economics)||2nd week of May 2019||25 May 2019|
|120||M.Ed||2nd week of May 2019||25 May 2019|
|114||BCA||2nd week of May 2019||25 May 2019|
|146||B.Com (Hons.)||2nd week of May 2019||26 May 2019|
|130||B.Tech (Bio Tech)||2nd week of May 2019||26 May 2019|
|140||M. Tech (ECE/ DC/ SP/ RF & M/ VLSI)||2nd week of May 2019||26 May 2019|
|152||M.Tech (Chemical Engg.)||2nd week of May 2019||26 May 2019|
|115||B.Sc Nursing||4th week of May 2019||01 Jun 2019|
|116||MBA (IT)||4th week of May 2019||01 Jun 2019|
|118||MA (Criminology)||4th week of May 2019||01 Jun 2019|
|113||MA (English)||4th week of May 2019||01 Jun 2019|
|127||BHMCT||4th week of May 2019||01 Jun 2019|
|197||BA (Economics Hons.)||4th week of May 2019||02 Jun 2019|
|124||BPT/ BPO/ B.Sc (MLT)/ BASLP/ BOT (Paramedical)||4th week of May 2019||02 Jun 2019|
|148||M.Tech (Bio Technology)||–||NA|
|182||M.Tech (CSE) Weekend||–||NA|
|183||M.Tech (ECE) Weekend||–||NA|
|186||MBA Disaster Management (Weekend)||–||NA|
|100||B.Arch||–||Through NATA 2019|
|200||B.Voc||–||To be announced|
|201||M.Voc||–||To be announced|
|105||MCA/ MCA (SE)||–||Through NIMCET|
|121||LLB||–||Through CLAT UG|
|112||LLM (Regular)||–||Through CLAT PG|
|131||B.Tech||–||Through JEE Main Paper I|
|196||PGAC (Post Graduate Ayurvedic Courses)||–||Through AIA PGET 2019|
|102||PGMC (MD/ MS)||–||Through NEET PG 2019|
|103||MBBS||–||Through NEET UG 2019|
|104||BDS||–||Through NEET UG 2019|
|153||BAMS||–||Through NEET UG 2019|
|154||BHMS||–||Through NEET UG 2019|
Admit Card: The admit card of IPU CET 2019 will be released on the Official Website: www.ipu.ac.in.
How to download IPU CET 2019 Admit Card?
To download the admit card, the candidates need to enter the login ID and password that was provided at the time of applying. Note that, separate IPU CET 2019 admit cards will be released for different exams, that a candidate has opted to appear for. Given below are the instructions to download the admit card for IPU CET 2019.
- Visit the direct link provided below the table.
- Click on Admission 2019 section on the website.
- Go to apply online section.
- Candidates who are already registered can log in by using their user ID and password.
- After login, you will be able to see two tabs one will be applicant profile and another one will be course application.
- Click on the course application tab, then a window will appear. ”Click on View application download the admit card”.
- Candidate will be directed to the page where he or she can download the admit card
- Click on the link says “Please click here to download the admit card”
- Download the admit card and take two printouts of it and candidates are advised to retain it till admissions.
Details Mentioned On IPU CET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card shall contain the following details in it that are as follows:
- Roll number of the candidate
- CET date, time and center
- Name of the examination
- Candidate’s name and address
- Candidate’s signature and thumb impression.
This is how your IPU CET 2019 Admit Card will appear..
Importance of IPU CET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without a valid IPU CET 2019 admit Card. As a candidate’s identity will be verified on the basis of the details mentioned on the CET 2019 admit cards. Candidates are advised to retain the admit card till the admissions. Candidates must bring 2 copies of admit card with them. After downloading the admit card candidates are required to paste one passport size photograph on it in the space provided for that purpose. One admit card will be handover to the invigilator in the examination hall for verification.
Important Instructions Related To IPU CET 2019 Admit Card
- In case of candidate do not receive his or her admit card then the applicant should contact the office of the controller of examinations at GGSIPU sector 16C Dwarka, New Delhi 110078 at least 5 days before the examination. For this candidates must have the application form supported by a copy of the printed version of the application form and proof of payment of the fee for CET. Candidates have to submit the above-mentioned documents, otherwise, no provisional admit cards will be granted to the students.
- Candidates must carry two printouts of the admit card at the time of the examination.
- Candidate should retain the Admit Card till the admission procedure.
If you have any queries regarding IPU CET Admit Card, please ask in comments below.