JCECEB NECE Admit Card 2018 will be issued once the registration process for the Jharkhand Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination has been successfully completed. The admit cards for the nursing exam will be issued to candidates who will successfully register themselves for the exam before the last scheduled date.
The registration process has been commenced from June 30, 2018 and last until July 20, 2018. The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board will issue the admit card at least 4 days prior to the day of the exam. The admit card will be issued in the online mode on the official website. You can get complete details about the JCECEB NECE Admit Card 2018 on this page below.
JCECEB NECE Admit Card 2018
The admit card is an important document and serves as a unique identity proof for the candidate throughout the admission process. Hence, it is mandatory that the candidates carry their admit cards on the day of the exam or else they will not be allowed to appear in the exam. The admit card also comprises of important information about the candidate such as name, roll number etc. It also enlists the test centre allotted to the candidate and it’s address. Hence, candidates should download their admit cards as soon as they are made available on the official website. The table below comprises of important details about the exam events and their expected schedules. Please refer to the table to track these events.
|Entrance Exam Date||05 Aug 2018|
|Admit Card releases||To be announced|
|Declaration of Results||2nd week of August 2018|
Admit Card: Admit Card will be available on jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
Steps To Download The JCECEB NECE Admit Card 2018
The admit card for the Jharkhand Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination will not be sent to the candidates via post. Candidate have to download their admit cards from the official website of JCECEB. They can download their admit cards by following the steps listed below.
- You will first have to visit the official website i.e. http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- You will now have to login to the download portal. Firstly you will have to select the exam you are downloading the admit card for.
- Now, enter your application number and password.
- You will now have to enter the security pin and the auto-generated security code.
- Once, you have entered all the details and cross-checked them. You will now have to click on the sign in button.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of it for future use.
Details On The JCECEB NECE Admit Card 2018
The following details listed below will be mentioned on the admit card. It is advised that you check all the details printed on the admit card once you have downloaded it.
- Roll Number
- Exam Centre
- Address of the exam centre
- Exam Time
Things to carry on day of exam
Since, the candidates are really nervous on the day of the exam and tend to forget various things due to this nervousness. Hence, we have listed the things that you need to carry on the day of exam. Please refer to the pointers below so that you do not forget any important thing to carry on the day of JCECEB NECE exam 2018.
- JCECEB NECE Admit Card 2018
- Blue or Black ball point pen