JCECEB NECE Result 2020 will be declared by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board (JCECEB). To result for JCECEB NECE 2020 will release in online mode only at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in or using the direct link on this page. In order to check the JCECEB NECE Result, aspirants require to login by entering their roll number. Furthermore, a merit list for the JCECEB NECE 2020 Result is prepared on the basis of the marks scored by candidates in the JCECEB NECE exam 2020. Candidates are allotted colleges based on their ranks in the merit list. Check more details on JCECEB NECE Result 2020 from this page.
JCECEB NECE Result 2020
The result for JCECEB NECE 2020 will be released online at the candidate login only. Qualifiers in the entrance exam are then eligible to appear for the counseling. Check the schedule for the declaration for JCECEB NECE 2020 Result from the table below.
|JCECEB NECE Result 2020||Dates|
|Declaration of Results||to be announced|
|1st Counselling||to be announced|
|2nd Counselling||to be announced|
Result: Candidates can check the result at the official website, i.e., jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
Steps To Check JCECEB NECE Result 2020
The merit list for the Jharkhand Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination will not be made available in the offline mode and the candidates will not be notified of the results via post or text. Hence, to check the results candidates need to visit the official website and to make the result checking procedure simpler for the candidates we have listed the stepwise process of checking the results for their reference.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of JCECEB i.e http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Then, you will have to select the “JCECEB NECE Result 2019” option from the homepage.
- You will now be directed to the merit list pdf.
- You can download the PDF and check your results.
Inter Se Merit
Under any given circumstances if two or more candidates score the same marks in the entrance test then the preference will be given to the candidate on the basis of the criteria listed below.
- Candidate having higher marks in the Biology section.
- If still the tie does not break then, preference will be given to the candidate who has higher marks in Chemistry.
- If the tie still persists, then higher marks in Physics will be given preference.
- Marks in English will be preferred.
- If the tie still does not break then the candidate senior in age will be preferred.
- Alphabetic superiority will be given preference.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.