JCECEB NECE 2020 – JCECEB has released the list of candidates recommended provisionally through 1st Round of online counselling for admission in Nursing (ANM/GNM). The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board (JCECEB) has released the notification for admission in academic 2020-21. The candidates can apply the application form at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. The entrance exam will be conducted in September and October. This competitive exam is conducted annually to grant admission to female candidates in the nursing programmes offered by the various institutes across the state of Jharkhand. You will get complete details of JCECEB NECE 2020 on this page below.
Latest: JCECEB NECE 2020 Provisional selection list for admission in Nursing (ANM/GNM) has been released. Click here to check it.
JCECEB NECE 2020
The table below lists down all the important events and their expected schedules for the JCECEB NECE admission procedure 2020. You can track all events by referring to the table below.
|Commencement of Online Registration||11 Aug 2020|
|Last date for Online Registration||10 Sep 2020|
|Entrance Exam Date||16 Dec 2020|
17 Dec 2020
|Declaration of Answer Key||19 Dec 2020|
|Declaration of Results||20 Dec 2020|
|1st Counselling||to be announced|
|2nd Counselling||to be announced|
JCECEB NECE 2020 Exam Notice
Click here to download the notice.
Courses Offered & Duration
The courses in which candidates can get admissions through the Jharkhand Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination JCECEB NECE 2020 are listed below.
|Name Of The Course||Duration Of Course|
|GNM||3 Years 6 Months|
JCECEB NECE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
It is advised that the candidates refer to the information brochure and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria laid down by the examination board before they register themselves for the exam. We have listed the course wise criteria for the reference of the candidates.
The eligibility criteria for this course are listed below :
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before December, 31, of the year in which admission sought
- The maximum age of the student should be 35 years.
- The student should be medically fit.
- The minimum educational requirement shall be 10+2 in arts
- (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Psychology and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY passing out form recognizes Board.
- Candidate should have completed their 10+2 exam from a recognized board.
- Students who have done their 12th exam from the national institute of open school can apply for the exam.
The criteria for this course are listed below.
- Minimum age 17 years old and maximum age 35 years old. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV
- Must have qualified 10+2 exam with at least 40% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Must have qualified 10+2 exam in arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Psychology and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY passing out from a recognized board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- The student should be medically fit.
JCECEB NECE Application Form 2020
The application form for the JCECEB NECE 2020, has issued in the online mode only. Candidates have to register themselves through the official website and the registration process for the exam is a 3 step process you have to fill your application form then you have to upload images and then to complete the registration process you have to pay your application fees. The application fees for the application form will be Rs 450 and candidates can pay the application fees only in the online mode using their credit/debit card or net banking. Candidates should also note that they should have a valid Aadhaar card to register for the exam.
JCECEB NECE Admit Card 2020
The admit card for the JCECEB NECE 2020 exam will be published at least 4 days prior to the exam. The admit card will not be sent to candidates via post or email. Candidates who will register themselves successfully before the last scheduled date will be able to download their admit card from the official website of JCECEB. The candidate will have to login into the admission portal using their application number and password to download the admit card. Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam without a valid admit card.
JCECEB NECE 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam for the JCECEB NECE 2020 admission process will be an objective type exam. A total number of 150 questions will be asked in the exam. The exam will comprise of 5 major sections that are English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology. The question paper will be in both English and Hindi medium.
JCECEB NECE 2020 Answer Key
The answer key will be available after the successful completion of the entrance exam. The answer key helps the candidates to get a fair guess of the marks they going to score as they have a carbon copy of their answer sheet and they can always refer to it. It will provide the chance to self-assessment of an entrance question paper.
JCECEB NECE 2019 Answer Key
- Click here to check the answer key of Set -A NECE 2019.
- Click here to check the answer key of Set -B NECE 2019.
- Click here to check the answer key of Set -C NECE 2019.
- Click here to check the answer key of Set -D NECE 2019.
Official Website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
For more information about JCECEB NECE download JCECEB NECE 2020 download- Official Notification.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.