|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Jharkhand Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECEB NECE) 2017 is to be conducted for eligible Female candidates of all Indian category and also a permanent resident of Jharkhand for the admission in Nursing Programme for the academic year 2017-18. Interested candidates can check all the details regarding JCECEB NECE 2017 from this page given below.
Note : Aadhar card is mandatory to apply for JCECEB NECE 2017.
JCECEB NECE 2017
- A.N.M Course – 2 years
- G.N.M Course – 3 years
The details for JCECEB Last round Counselling 2017 has been announced by the board. The official notification can also be checked below.
JCECEB has declared the Result of the NECE 2017 Exam. Candidates can also check their Resul from the direct link provided below.
To Check the Examination Result – Click Here
JCECEB has released Answer keys & Question papers for the NECE 2017 Exam. Candidates can check the Answer keys from the link provided below.
Admit card is an essential document which contains Candidates Name, Roll number, Exam venue etc. and that is why candidates must carry their admit card to the examination centre to appear for the examination. JCECEB NECE 2017 Admit Card is available for downloading. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website or by a direct link which is provided below as per official announcement.
- Process Over…!!
Candidates can fill their application form for Jharkhand Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination from the given link below or from the official website http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/. Any other mode of submission of application form are not accepted.
- Application Process over…!!
Application Fee is Rs. 450/- (Non-refundable)
Mode of Payment – Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking
For ANM Course
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 year on or before 31st Dec of the year in which admission sought.
- The Maximum age for admission shall be 35 years.
- The minimum educaitonal requirement shall be 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, and Philosophy) and English Core / English Elective OR Science OR Health care Science – Vocational stream Only passing out from recognized Board.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Student Qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination conducted by National Institute of Open School.
For GNM Course
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM / LHV.
- 10+2 Class passed preferably Scinece (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks.
10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology and Philosophy) and English Core / English Elective OR Science OR Health care Science – Vocational stream Only passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE / CBSE / ICSE / SSSCE / HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination of Health care Science – Vocational stream Only conducted by national institute of Open School with 40% marks.
JCECEB NECE Other Important Information
Candidates can also refer the Official Notification of JCECEB NECE.