JCECEB NECE 2019- Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board. This competitive exam is conducted annually to grant admission to female candidates in the nursing programmes offered by the various institutes across the state of Jharkhand. The Jharkhand Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination will be conducted on July 28, 2019, and candidates will be allotted colleges on the basis of their performance in the competitive test.
Female candidates who are interested to appear in this entrance exam need to register themselves for the exam. The registration form for the JCECEB NECE 2019 is available and candidates could last register till July 20, 2019. You will get complete details of JCECEB NECE 2019 on this page below.
JCECEB NECE 2019
The table below lists down all the important events and their expected schedules for the JCECEB NECE admission procedure 2019. You can track all events by referring to the table below.
|Commencement of Online Registration||29 Jun 2019|
|Last date for Online Registration||20 Jul 2019|
|Entrance Exam Date||28 Jul 2019|
|Declaration of Answer Key||To be announced!|
|Declaration of Results||To be announced!|
|1st Counselling||To be announced!|
|2nd Counselling||To be announced!|
Courses Offered & Duration
The courses in which candidates can get admissions in through the Jharkhand Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination JCECEB NECE 2019 are listed below.
|Name Of The Course||Duration Of Course|
|GNM||3 Years 6 Months|
It is advised that the candidates refer to the information brochure and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria laid down by the examination board before they register themselves for the exam. We have listed the course wise criteria for the reference of the candidates.
The eligibility criteria for this course are listed below :
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before December, 31, of the year in which admission sought
- The maximum age of the student should be 35 years.
- The student should be medically fit.
- The minimum educational requirement shall be 10+2 in arts
- (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Psychology and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY passing out form recognizes Board.
- Candidate should have completed their 10+2 exam from a recognized board.
- Students who have done their 12th exam from the national institute of open school can apply for the exam.
The criteria for this course are listed below.
- Minimum age 17 years old and maximum age 35 years old. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV
- Must have qualified 10+2 exam with at least 40% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Must have qualified 10+2 exam in arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Psychology and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY passing out from a recognized board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- The student should be medically fit.
JCECEB NECE Application Form 2019
The application form for the JCECEB NECE 2019, has issued in the online mode only. Candidates have to register themselves through the official website and the registration process for the exam is a 3 step process you have to fill your application form then you have to upload images and then to complete your registration process you have to pay your application fees. The application fees for the application form will be Rs 450 and candidates can pay the application fees only in the online mode using their credit/debit card or net banking. Candidates should also note that they should have a valid Aadhaar card to register for the exam.
JCECEB NECE Admit Card 2019
The admit card for the JCECEB NECE 2019 exam will be published at least 4 days prior to the exam. The admit card will not be sent to candidates via post or email. Candidates who will register themselves successfully before the last scheduled date will be able to download their admit card from the official website of JCECEB. The candidate will have to login into the admission portal using their application number and password to download the admit card. Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam without a valid admit card.
JCECEB NECE 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam for the JCECEB NECE 2019 admission process will be an objective type exam. A total number of 150 questions will be asked in the exam. The exam will comprise of 5 major sections that are English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology. The question paper will be in both English and Hindi medium.
JCECEB NECE 2019 Answer Key
The answer key will be available after the successful completion of the entrance exam. The answer key will help the candidates to get a fair guess of the marks they going to score as they have a carbon copy of their answer sheet and they can always refer to it. It will provide the chance to self-assessment of an entrance question paper.
JCECEB NECE 2018 Answer Key
- Click here to check the answer key of Set -A NECE 2018.
- Click here to check the answer key of Set -B NECE 2018.
- Click here to check the answer key of Set -C NECE 2018.
- Click here to check the answer key of Set -D NECE 2018.
- Click here to check the notice regarding the answer key of NECE 2018 B.Sc Nursing and Post Basic/Basic.
Official Website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
For more information about JCECEB NECE download JCECEB NECE 2019 download- Official Notification.