JEMAT 2018 Application Form– The candidates who were waiting for JEMAT they can now apply as the application form has been released. The JEMAT Board as constituted by the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal, is the sole authority to conduct the examination and declare the results. As decided by the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal, admission to Post-Graduate courses in MBA/MHA. The date of exam has been announced and has been given on the page. The applicants can get all the information related to application form from this article.
JEMAT Application Form 2018
The candidates who complete their form within the prescribed time frame should observe that they will also have to send these completed forms to the university along with self-attested documents. The schedule has been given below for the convenience of the candidate.
|Commencement of submission of online application||06 Apr 2018|
|Last date to submit the online applications||08 May 2018|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy||10 May 2018|
How to fill the form of JEMAT 2018
- Candidate will have to fill the requisite information Online like Candidate’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Category, whether Person with Disability, Written Test Centre, Educational Qualification, E-mail Id, Mobile Number, Communication Address, Declaration, etc. On submission of Details, Candidate will be prompted to check the filled details and fill/make corrections if any, to SUBMIT his/her final data.
- Photograph and Signature are to be uploaded as per instructions are given on the website. A “Guidelines for scanning the Photograph and Signature”. The image file of photograph and signature should be the in.JPG or.JPEG format. There will be 2 separate options for uploading the same. Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph and Signature”.
- Recent Stamp size color photograph, preferably with the white background, must be used. Size of the file for photograph should be between 20kb- 50kb.
- For Signature, the candidate has to sign on white paper with Blue/Black Ink pen. If the candidate’s signature on the OMR sheet does not match the scanned signature on the Admit Card/ Attendance sheet, the candidature of the candidate will be disqualified. Size of the file should be between 10kb-20kb.
- Online Application Form will not be Accepted/ Registered unless the candidate uploads his/her photograph and specified Signature.
- After uploading, Candidates are required to preview the uploaded images. Here the candidate is advised to see that, his/her uploaded photograph is clearly visible/ identifiable in the appropriate row and the specimen signature is also visible in appropriate space. If for any reason uploaded images are not up to the mark then the candidate can upload these images again by following the same procedure. In no case these spaces should be swapped. If the candidate is satisfied with the uploaded images, he/she may proceed further.
- Submission of Application: The candidate may review all the filled information before clicking on the declaration.If a candidate finds that all the filled information are correct then he/she can select ‘declaration’ and click on final SUBMIT button given on the page, otherwise EDIT the information filled by him/her.
- After submission of Application, An application/ registration number will be generated by the system and the application number along with the password shall be sent to the applicant.an email ID and SMS will also be sent to the mobile number mentioned in the Application. Applicant has to retain this number and password for the future reference.
- Application Fee: A link will be provided on the website for payment which would take the candidate to payment gateway link after making the PROVISIONAL Registration. The candidate would then follow the instruction as given on Rupay link to complete the payment. The candidate can make payment through Internet banking/ Debit Card (Visa or Master) / Credit Card (Visa or Master). After making the payment a Payment Slip will be generated on screen, the candidates should take the print of that payment slip or save for further reference having his details and.
- Bank commission charges/payment gateway charges will be borne by the Applicant. In case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account, University will not be responsible. Application Fee deposited after closing date will not be valid.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance. Candidates are, therefore, requested to verify their eligibility before applying and payment of Application Fee.
- Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Banker’s Cheques, Postal Stamps, Demand Drafts etc. will not be accepted towards application fee.
- The Applicants after successful submission is advised to send the hard copy of Application Form along with the qualification certificate and fee payment proof to the university by speed post/ courier/ by hand so as to reach before May 10, 2018. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories must also submit their relevant certificates.Sponsored candidates must submit letter of sponsorship from their Employer, as applicable.
- Payment through cash challan is only acceptable through corporation bank and must be forwarded by the post to WBUT before the last date.
- Rs. 600/- for General / OBC Category
- Rs. 300/- for SC / ST Category
Mode of Payment: Pay Fee by Online Payment Gateway
Frequently asked questions
Q. I did not receive the email intimation of my application?
Ans. The candidates are usually sent an auto-response email carrying the APPLICATION NUMBER. The same depends on the fact that the candidate has provided a correct email address. These emails may get diverted to spam or junk mails. The application number is also sent through SMS. so the first thing you need to do is either star mark the mail or save the message in color note or anywhere you find suitable. So that it is easily locatable as the need arises.
Q. How to check the application form status
Ans. If the candidate has applied successfully, it will be indicated on the page. Once, you click the submit button, the application number will be generated. It will also be sent through email and SMS medium on the registered mobile number.