JEMAT Application Form 2019 – The application form for JEMAT 2019 shall be released in the second week of October 2019. Candidates would be able to fill the JEMAT Application Form from the official website jemat.eadmissions.net. The application fee for JEMAT 2019 is expected to be paid is Rs. 600 for OBC and General candidates and Rs 300 for the reserved category. Candidates have to fill the JEMAT application form through online mode only. And only those candidates who have completed their graduation from a recognized University can apply for the same. To know more on JEMAT Application Form 2019, candidates must read the article written below.
JEMAT Application Form 2019
Candidates have to fill their application form before the last date of submission. No application invite afterward will be accepted by the University as a matter of fact. The schedule has been given below for the convenience of the candidate.
|Commencement of submission of Online Application||2nd week of Oct 2019|
|Online Application Submission Last date||3rd week of Oct 2019|
Apply Online: Candidates can fill the application form of JEMAT 2019 from the official website jemat.eadmissions.net
After filling the required details in the application, it is mandatory for the appearing candidates to pay the application fee through the online mode. There are certain gateways to proceed for the same such as Debit/Credit card or Net Banking. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Rs. 600/- for General / OBC Category
- Rs. 300/- for SC / ST Category
How to fill the JEMAT Application Form 2019?
Below we have given detailed instructions as to how to fill JEMAT 2019 application form. Candidates are requested to go through the given points with extreme care.
- Click on the direct link provided above which will be active soon after the releasing of the application form.
- Candidate have to fill the requisite information Online like Candidate’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Category, whether Person with Disability, Written Test Centre, and many more
- On submission of details, the candidate will be prompted to check the filled details and fill/make corrections if any, to SUBMIT his/her final data.
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph and Signature”.
- After uploading the images, review the application form before clicking on the declaration.
- Click on final SUBMIT button given on the page.
- After submission of Application, An application/ registration number will be generated by the system and the application number along with the password shall be sent to the applicant’s email ID and SMS will also be sent to the mobile number mentioned in the Application.
- Now proceed towards paying the application fee.
- After making the payment, a Payment Slip will be generated on screen, the candidates should take the print of that payment slip or save for further reference having his details.
The minimum qualification using which, the candidates are declared as qualified for applying to JEMAT is decided by Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal.
- Academic requirement- Bachelor’s degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Engineering/ Technology/ Medical/ Dental/ or other professional courses. The courses should be recognized.
- Final year appearing candidates- candidates going to appear in the final examination JEMAT 2019.
The University issues the JEMAT 2019 Admit Card on the official website. To access the hall ticket, candidates have to provide their Application Number and Password on the candidate portal for the login. Candidates should check the details printed on the admit card before downloading the admit card. In the JEMAT hall ticket, candidates can see the details such as exam date, exam time, reporting time, exam centre, centre code, important instructions and many more.
About the Exam
The JEMAT exam is conducted by the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal for the purpose of granting admission in the 2 year MBA program. The exam is organized every year in different exam centres. To appear in the examination, candidates have to first fill the application form and then wait for the admit card to arrive. It is advised to all the appearing candidates to check the exam pattern and syllabus before going to start the preparation for the same. No topic other than the syllabus is going to come in the JEMAT question paper.
Frequently asked questions
Q. I did not receive the email intimation of my application?
Ans. The candidates are usually sent an auto-response email carrying the APPLICATION NUMBER. The same depends on the fact that the candidate has provided a correct email address. These emails may get diverted to spam or junk mails. The application number is also sent through SMS. so the first thing you need to do is either star mark the mail or save the message in color note or anywhere you find suitable. So that it is easily locatable as the need arises.
Q. How to check the application form status
Ans. If the candidate has applied successfully, it will be indicated on the page. Once, you click the submit button, the application number will be generated. It will also be sent through email and SMS medium on the registered mobile number.
Q. A candidate who is not a permanent resident of West Bengal or who did not pass qualifying exam from the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal can apply for JEMAT or not?