JEMAT 2019 Application Form– The candidates who were waiting for JEMAT phase-2 can apply as the application form will release on the official website. The JEMAT Board as constituted by the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal, is the sole authority to conduct the examination and declare the results. As decided by the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal, admission to Post-Graduate courses in MBA/MHA. The applicants can get all the information related to the application form from this article.
JEMAT Application Form 2019
JEMAT phase-2 form will officially be released and the application process for same will also begun. Candidates who complete their form within the prescribed time frame should observe that they will also have to send these completed forms along with the needed self- attested documents by post to the university. The schedule has been given below for the convenience of the candidate.
|Commencement of submission of Online Application||3rd week of Jul 2019|
|Online application Submission Last date||1st week of Aug 2019|
|Last date of receipt of hard copy||2nd week of Aug 2019|
|Availability of admit card online||2nd week of Aug 2019|
|Date of written exam||2nd week of Aug 2019|
Apply Online: The application form of JEMAT phase-2 will be available on the Official Website: jemat.eadmissions.net
How to fill the form of JEMAT 2019
Below we have given detailed instructions as to how to fill JEMAT phase-2 2019 application form. Candidates are requested to go through the given points with extreme care.
- Candidate will have to fill the requisite information Online like Candidate’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Category, whether Person with Disability, Written Test Centre, Educational Qualification, E-mail Id, Mobile Number, Communication Address, Declaration, etc. On submission of Details, Candidate will be prompted to check the filled details and fill/make corrections if any, to SUBMIT his/her final data.
- Photograph and Signature are to be uploaded as per instructions are given on the website. A “Guidelines for scanning the Photograph and Signature”. The image file of photograph and signature should be the in.JPG or.JPEG format. There will be 2 separate options for uploading the same. Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph and Signature”.
- Recent Stamp size color photograph, preferably with the white background, must be used. Size of the file for photograph should be between 20kb- 50kb.
- For Signature, the candidate has to sign on white paper with Blue/Black Ink pen. If the candidate’s signature on the OMR sheet does not match the scanned signature on the Admit Card/ Attendance sheet, the candidature of the candidate will be disqualified. Size of the file should be between 10kb-20kb.
- Online Application Form will not be Accepted/ Registered unless the candidate uploads his/her photograph and specified Signature.
- After uploading, Candidates are required to preview the uploaded images. Here the candidate is advised to see that, his/her uploaded photograph is clearly visible/ identifiable in the appropriate row and the specimen signature is also visible in appropriate space. If for any reason uploaded images are not up to the mark then the candidate can upload these images again by following the same procedure. In no case should these spaces be swapped. If the candidate is satisfied with the uploaded images, he/she may proceed further.
- Submission of Application: The candidate may review all the filled information before clicking on the declaration.If a candidate finds that all the filled information are correct then he/she can select ‘declaration’ and click on final SUBMIT button given on the page, otherwise EDIT the information filled by him/her.
- After submission of Application, An application/ registration number will be generated by the system and the application number along with the password shall be sent to the applicant.an email ID and SMS will also be sent to the mobile number mentioned in the Application. Applicant has to retain this number and password for the future reference.
- Application Fee: A link will be provided on the website for payment which would take the candidate to payment gateway link after making the PROVISIONAL Registration. The candidate would then follow the instruction as given on Rupay link to complete the payment. The candidate can make payment through Internet banking/ Debit Card (Visa or Master) / Credit Card (Visa or Master). After making the payment a Payment Slip will be generated on screen, the candidates should take the print of that payment slip or save for further reference having his details and.
- Bank commission charges/payment gateway charges will be borne by the Applicant. In case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account, University will not be responsible. Application Fee deposited after closing date will not be valid.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance. Candidates are, therefore, requested to verify their eligibility before applying and payment of Application Fee.
- Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Banker’s Cheques, Postal Stamps, Demand Drafts etc. will not be accepted towards application fee.
- The Applicants after successful submission is advised to send the hard copy of Application Form along with the qualification certificate and fee payment proof to the university by speed post/ courier/ by hand so as to reach before August 01, 2019. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories must also submit their relevant certificates. Sponsored candidates must submit the letter of sponsorship from their Employer, as applicable.
- Payment through cash challan is only acceptable through corporation bank and must be forwarded by the post to WBUT before the last date.
- Physical documents are to be submitted at this phase-2, to the university as per the given mentioned address
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal:
(Formerly known as West Bengal University of Technology)L:
BF-142, Sector-1, Salt Lake Kolkata- 700064
- Rs. 600/- for General / OBC Category
- Rs. 300/- for SC / ST Category
Mode of Payment: Pay Fee by Online Payment Gateway or by cash challan made only through corporation bank and must be forwarded by post before the last date.
Frequently asked questions
Q. I did not receive the email intimation of my application?
Ans. The candidates are usually sent an auto-response email carrying the APPLICATION NUMBER. The same depends on the fact that the candidate has provided a correct email address. These emails may get diverted to spam or junk mails. The application number is also sent through SMS. so the first thing you need to do is either star mark the mail or save the message in color note or anywhere you find suitable. So that it is easily locatable as the need arises.
Q. How to check the application form status
Ans. If the candidate has applied successfully, it will be indicated on the page. Once, you click the submit button, the application number will be generated. It will also be sent through email and SMS medium on the registered mobile number.
Q. A candidate who is not a permanent resident of West Bengal or who did not pass qualifying exam from Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal can apply for JEMAT or not?
Insofar, official details of JEMAT 2019 have not yet been announced. Information on this page is as per previous year brochure and only for reference of such candidates who have started looking for details to get an idea of JEMAT 2019. As soon as JEMAT releases JEMAT 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.