JEMAT 2022 – MAKAUT (formerly WBUT) has released the JEMAT 2022 application form at makautwb.ac.in, makaut.formflix.com. The last date to apply is 24 June. After that the admit card will be released, followed by conduct of exam. The JEMAT 2022 exam date will be announced soon. Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT) is a State level MBA entrance exam. It is for admission to MBA, MHA in MAKAUT in-house and affiliated institutions. In order to appear in JEMAT exam, students should do registration before last date, then download admit card at official website makautwb.ac.in, makaut.formflix.com. Get here latest news on JEMAT 2022 exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, previous year question papers, application form, admit card, answer key, result.
Latest – JEMAT 2022 Application Form has been released. Get direct link to apply here
About the exam: JEMAT 2022 is short for Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test. It is an MBA entrance exam at the State level. Organized by MAKAUT, JEMAT is for admission to MBA, MHA.
JEMAT 2022 Exam Date
The JEMAT 2022 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of JEMAT Exam 2022||Dates|
|Release of notification||Jun 2022|
|Release of JEMAT application form 2022||02 Jun 2022|
|Last date to apply at makautwb.ac.in, makaut.formflix.com||24 Jun 2022|
|JEMAT admit card 2022 release date||27 Jun 2022|
|Availability of Mock Test Link||27 Jun 2022|
|JEMAT 2022 exam date||29 Jun 2022|
|Issuance of answer key||TBA|
|JEMAT 2022 result date and time||TBA|
Candidates must keep checking makautwb.ac.in, makaut.formflix.com for any changes in the Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test dates.
Important Downloads and Official Links
JEMAT Exam 2022 Overview
|Aspects of the JEMAT Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||JEMAT 2022|
|Full Form||Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test|
|Exam Organizing Body||Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT)|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Type of Exam||MBA entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through JEMAT||MBA, MHA|
|Colleges in which admission is through JEMAT||MAKAUT in-house and affiliated institutions|
|Exam Duration||60 Minutes|
|Types of Questions||MCQ|
|Total Number of Questions||50|
|Subjects in Exam||General English, Mathematics, Logical Reasoning|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||Bachelors degree|
|Official Website||makautwb.ac.in, makaut.formflix.com|
JEMAT 2022 Syllabus
The MAKAUT releases the syllabus of Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test. It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the MBA exam. The JEMAT syllabus is as follows.
- General English
- Logical Reasoning
JEMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of JEMAT 2022 is as follows.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General English||20 Questions||40 Marks|
|Mathematics||20 Questions||40 Marks|
|Logical Reasoning||10 Questions||20 Marks|
|Total||50 Questions||100 Marks|
- Candidates get +2 mark for correct answer.
Other aspects of the exam are as follows.
- Duration: The exam will be of 60 minutes.
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
JEMAT 2022 Application Form
The application form of JEMAT 2022 is released by MAKAUT.
JEMAT 2022 registration – In order to apply for the Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test, candidates must first do registration at makautwb.ac.in, makaut.formflix.com before the last date.
How to apply?
In order to apply for JEMAT 2022, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website makautwb.ac.in, makaut.formflix.com.
- Then do registration for the JEMAT exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the JEMAT 2022 application form.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the JEMAT online application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology.
- Candidates (General/OBC) – 600/-
- SC / ST / PwD* Category Candidates – 300/-
JEMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria of JEMAT exam before applying. The important points for eligibility criteria are the following.
Educational qualification – Candidates can appear in this exam after Graduation. Candidate should have a Bachelors degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Engineering/ Technology /Medical / Dental/ Agriculture or other professional courses from recognized universities
For complete eligibility criteria, refer to official website makautwb.ac.in, makaut.formflix.com and information brochure.
JEMAT 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of JEMAT 2022 is issued by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology for those who have submitted application form.
- Release Date – The release date of JEMAT admit card 2022 is as per decision of MAKAUT. Please refer the dates table above
- Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the JEMAT hall ticket at makautwb.ac.in, makaut.formflix.com.
- How to download JEMAT admit card 2022? – In order to download the admit card of Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test, candidates need to access the JEMAT 2022 login. Then login with the login credentials.
JEMAT 2022 Answer Key
After the exam, students seek out the JEMAT answer key. Using this, one can calculate marks scored in the Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test exam and predict their result.
- Unofficial Answer Key – Many MBA entrance exam coaching centers release unofficial answer keys of JEMAT exam just after the exam. Candidates can check them on the same day.
- Official Answer Key – MAKAUT releases the official answer key of JEMAT 2022 at its discretion. Candidates can download the same from makautwb.ac.in, makaut.formflix.com.
JEMAT 2022 Result
The result of JEMAT 2022 is declared by the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology as per the result date and time decided by them.
- JEMAT 2022 result date and time – The result date and time for JEMAT 2022 is decided by MAKAUT. Check the dates section for the same.
- Link – The direct link to check Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test result is made available on the official website makautwb.ac.in, makaut.formflix.com.
- How to check JEMAT 2022 result – Candidates need to go to the official website makautwb.ac.in, makaut.formflix.com and click on the relevant JEMAT result / merit list 2022 link. Then, in case of JEMAT 2022 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a JEMAT 2022 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
Subscribe and Follow Aglasem for JEMAT 2022 Latest News
For any Technical problem related to Online Application during office hours only. Please quote your admission programme in subject of mail compulsorily along with Online Application / Registration number for quick response ,e.g. JEMAT2022
HELPLINE NUMBERS – FOR CET-JEMAT : 1) 9674785953 2) 9674524077 ( Available from 10.30 am – 06.30 pm on all working days )
Email Id (Student / Candidate Support ): [email protected]
Official Website: makautwb.ac.in
Qs 1. What is JEMAT exam?
Qs 2. How can I apply for JEMAT 2022?
Ans 2. You can apply for the Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test for academic session 2022-23 by filling the application form. Visit makautwb.ac.in, makaut.formflix.com and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for JEMAT exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test?
Ans 3. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the JEMAT exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is makautwb.ac.in, makaut.formflix.com.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.