JEMAT Result 2019- It is expected that the Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal will release the JEMAT Result 2019 in the first week of November 2019. Candidates would be able to see their respective result on the official website jemat.eadmissions.net. The shortlisted individuals will be called to attend the GD/ PI sessions afterward. Although the Final result will be declared subsequent to the completion of both the rounds. The candidates must check the time and roll number according to which they should be present at the designated venue along with suggested documents. For more details on JEMAT Result 2019, scroll down to the below article.
JEMAT Result 2019
The GD/PI rounds will be conducted in 2 sessions. Candidates who are unable to appear in the first session would be granted permission to appear in the second session. After the completion of both the rounds, candidates will then appear for counselling. The official dates for result declaration and other rounds have not been announced yet. Candidates can check the schedule given below to get a slight idea about the events and their performing dates.
|Date of JEMAT written exam||Last week of Oct 2019|
|Result declaration dates||1st week of Nov 2019|
|GD/ PI rounds can be held by||3rd week of Nov 2019|
|Counseling may begin by||3rd week of Nov 2019|
Result: The result for JEMAT released on the official website jemat.eadmissions.net.
How to check the JEMAT Result 2019?
Candidates can check out the steps given below to know the process of checking the JEMAT Result 2019. The result releases only on the official website of the conducting body.
- Visit the official website or click the link available above.
- Provide credentials- once you follow the link, you will see the link to download the merit list of shortlisted candidates
- The list will contain the Roll number wise names of shortlisted candidates
- Press ctrl+F and type your Roll Number
- Check your status
- Save the file
JEMAT Rank cards
The candidates who successfully appear for the exam would be issued electronically generated Rank cards. When the link flashes, it shall be downloadable by providing the details mentioned below.
- Registration Number
The candidates who are able to secure minimum marks/ clear the cut off would be declared qualified to appear in GD/ PI rounds. The list would contain the SERIAL NUMBER, REGION NUMBER, NAME OF THE CANDIDATE, DATE OF BIRTH and ROLL NUMBER. Candidates must check their name in the list and reach the designated address for next rounds.
You should carry:-
- JEMAT Admit card
- Demand Draft of prescribed amount in favor of the university
GD/ PI rounds
Candidates who are able to see their result will be called for Group Discussion round and Personal Interview Rounds. Since it is impossible to know the overall personality of the candidates by way of written examination and measure his/ her full capacity through written test, the university will call them to test their traits by holding personal interview rounds. The PI rounds, although do not carry any physical marks but they are a part of selection criteria.
- Click on the tab at the “Counselling Fee-JEMAT” accordingly of the site.
- The student can enter their REGISTRATION NUMBER to process the online fee.
- After reaching the payment page please choose the mode of payment carefully.
- Don’t Cancel / Refresh payment page while processing.
- After making the successful payment, the page will redirect to E-Receipt.
- An E-Receipt is an electronic document with a unique confirmation number given to remitter in place of a paper receipt.
- This site is best viewed in 1024×768 resolution in Chrome Brows.
Candidates who get selected after undergoing both (i) the written examination and (ii) GD/PI, their names will appear in the merit list for appearing in the counseling rounds. Counselling is meant to allot candidates their desired specialization course in their desired college. Moreover, here the officials may ask you to produce your original documents. Therefore, you should carry these following documents with you:-
Documents required for counseling
- JEMAT 2019 scorecard
- JEMAT Admit card.
- All original mark sheets and certificate with the self-attested photocopy.
- Caste/ PH certificate if applicable
- Valid photo ID proof.
- In case any dispute arises the university authority reserves the right to exercise its own discretion.