|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
The JENPAUH 2018 Application Form will be available in online mode at wbjeeb.in. To fill in details in the application form, candidates have to register first and thereafter choose a password/ security question. After submitting the registration details, an application number will be generated by the system and will be sent to the registered mail id and SMS. it is advised to candidates to be extra cautious while entering the details for registration. As the details entered for the registration is non-editable. The examination fees of WBJEEB JENPAUH 2018 can be paid by either online mode or in cash. Know more about the JENPARH 2018 Application Form.
JENPAUH 2018 Application Form
The applications for JENPAUH 2018 have to be submitted through online mode only. The online application process shall begin from the first week of March 2018. The dates for WBJEEB JENPAUH 2018 have not yet been announced, but the candidates may refer to the tentative schedule provided below. As soon as the official notification will be released, the same will be updated on this page.
|Online application process begins from||27 Feb 2018|
|Last date of submitting the online application||23 Mar 2018|
|WBJEEB JENPAUH 2018 will be held on||27 May 2018|
Apply Here: Link to apply online for JENPAUH 2018 will become live at wbjeeb.in.
How to Apply Online for JENPAUH 2018?
The candidates can apply online by following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to apply for JENPARH 2018
- Register by enter the details such as: Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of birth, email id and phone number.
- Submit the details
- Thereafter, aspirants are required to provide personal details regarding nationality, income category, address, choice of examination center, academic detail etc.
- Upload photograph and signature as per the given specifications:
|Documents to be uploaded||Format||Storage Size||Dimension|
|Photograph||.jpg/ .jpeg||10 kb to 100 kb||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||.jpg/ .jpeg||3 kb to 30 kb||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
|Left thumb impression||.jpg/ .jpeg||3 kb to 30 kb||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
- Now, aspirants may proceed to make payment for the examination fees. The examination of Rs. 500 can be paid by either through online mode or in cash using e-challan. The examination fee is to be paid by the modes mentioned above.
- On successful completion of the above mentioned steps, the candidate should download and take print out of the confirmation page. The confirmation page should be preserved until the admission process is not over as it may be required at the later stages of admission.
WBJEEB JENPARH 2018 Application Form Correction
- The application once submitted, information provided in it cannot be changed/editer or modified.
- However, if the candidate intends to make some corrections in the application form, the candidate should visit the Board’s office with all the original documents before the last date of submitting the application.
- The Board’s decision in this regard will be final.
- Hence, it is advised to candidates to read all the instructions carefully and provide valid details in the online application form.
- The admit card, confirmation page, rank card etc will be issued as per the details mentioned by the candidate in the application form.
Insofar, only the dates for JENPARH 2018 Application Form have been announced. Information given on this page is as per last year brochure and only for reference. As soon as WBJEEB releases JENPARH 2018 brochure, details will be updated here.