The JENPAUH 2018 Application Form was available in online mode at wbjeeb.in. To fill in details in the application form, candidates have to register first and thereafter choose a password/ security question. After submitting the registration details, an application number will be generated by the system and will be sent to the registered mail id and SMS. it is advised to candidates to be extra cautious while entering the details for registration. As the details entered for the registration is non-editable. The examination fees of WBJEEB JENPAUH 2018 can be paid in online mode. Know more about the JENPARH 2018 Application Form.
JENPAUH 2018 Application Form
The applications for JENPAUH 2018 have to be submitted through online mode only. The online application process has started from February 27, 2018. Before filling the application form. interested candidates must ensure their eligibility.
|Online application process will begin from||27 Feb 2018|
|Last date for submitting the online application||23 Mar 2018|
|Last date of downloading confirmation page||26 Mar 2018|
Candidates must fill the application form on or before its last date. After that, no application forms will be entertained by the committee.
Application Process Is over..!!
Upload Photo / Sign: Click Here to Upload Corrected Photo / Sign in the JENPAUH Application Form 2018.
Official Website: www.wbjeeb.in.
- Important Instructions
- Guidelines to fill the form
- Residential/Domicile Certificate (PROFORMA a1)
- Residential/Domicile Certificate (ROFORMA a2)
- Residential/Domicile Certificate (PROFORMA b)
Examination fee (in Indian Rupees) is Rs. 500/- plus bank’s service charges as applicable. The examination fee is not refundable.
How to Apply Online for JENPAUH 2018?
The candidates can apply online by following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that provided on this page to apply for JENPARH 2018
- Register by enter the details such as: Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of birth, email id and phone number.
- Submit the details
- Thereafter, aspirants are required to provide personal details regarding nationality, income category, address, choice of examination center, academic detail etc.
- Upload photograph and signature as per the given specifications:
|Documents to be uploaded||Format||Storage Size||Dimension|
|Photograph||.jpg/ .jpeg||10 kb to 100 kb||4 cm x 3 cm|
|Signature||.jpg/ .jpeg||3 kb to 30 kb||4 cm x 1.5 cm|
- Now, aspirants may proceed to make payment for the examination fees. The examination of Rs. 500 can be paid through online mode. The Examination Fees can be paid by ‘Net Banking’/ ‘Debit Card’/ ‘Credit Card’.
- On successful completion of the above mentioned steps, the candidate should download and take print out of the confirmation page. The confirmation page should be preserved until the admission process is not over as it may be required at the later stages of admission.
WBJEEB JENPARH 2018 Confirmation Page
On successful completion of all the above steps, candidate shall automatically be directed to the option for downloading the ‘Confirmation Page’ which means that the application is complete. Application is not complete until the confirmation page is generated. The confirmation page contains information as given by the candidate. As such, the Board is in no way responsible for any mistake in it. Also the same information will be repeated in the admit card and the rank card. The confirmation page cannot be regenerated after completion of the declared e-counselling and admission process conducted by the Board. Hence it is the responsibility of the candidate to preserve it safely. If any candidate looses his/her confirmation page, a duplicate can be provided by the Board, but only till July 31, 2018. In order to get a duplicate confirmation page, the candidate has to apply to the Board and pay a processing fee of Rs. 500/- by a bank draft in the name of “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board” payable in
WBJEEB JENPARH 2018 Application Form Correction
- The application once submitted, information provided in it cannot be changed/editer or modified.
- However, if the candidate intends to make some corrections in the application form, the candidate should visit the Board’s office with all the original documents before the last date of submitting the application.
- The Board’s decision in this regard will be final.
- Hence, it is advised to candidates to read all the instructions carefully and provide valid details in the online application form.
- The admit card, confirmation page, rank card etc will be issued as per the details mentioned by the candidate in the application form.