WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Application Form – The WBJEE PwD status verification notification and schedule have been released on the website. WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 application process is over now. The application correction window for WBJEE JENPAUH / JENPAS UG 2022 is opened till January 21, 2022 up to 11:59 pm. Candidates can edit the form online at wbjeeb.nic.in. Candidates have to sign in before filling the application form. To fill the application form, candidates need to enter the personal, quantification details, upload images and pay the application fee. 10+2 passed/appearing candidates were eligible to apply for the exam for admission in UG nursing, paramedical and allied science courses. Scroll down for more information regarding WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 application form.
Latest – The WBJEE PwD status verification centre and schedule has been released on the website. The verification is going to be held on the assigned dates between March 16 & 23 and May 02 & 06, 2022. Click here to check the details.
Latest – WBJEE JENPAUH / JENPAS UG 2022 application form correction window has opened. Click here to access the link.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Application Form
Application form is not completed until the confirmation page is generated. Candidates can check the important schedule for WBJEE JENPAS 2022 application form, check the table below.
|WBJEE JENPAS 2022 Application Form||Dates|
|Release of Application form||04 Jan 2022|
|Last date to apply||18 Jan 2022 up to 6:00 pm|
|Form correction facility starts||19 Jan 2022|
|Form correction facility ends||21 Jan 2022 up to 11:59 pm|
|WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Exam||15 May 2022|
Official Website: wbjeeb.nic.in
WBJEE JENPAS 2022 Application Fee
The application fee payments of WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 can be made in the online mode only. The details for payments of application fee is given below:
|Category||Fee Amount (As per last year)|
Mode of payment of application fee: Online only using any one of the below-given channels:
- Net banking, or
- Credit card, or
- Debit card
Documents Required for WBJEE JENPAS 2022 Application Form
The candidates have to keep ready the below documents before filling the application form:
Documents for reference:
- Personal ID proofs (PAN card, Aadhar card, Voter ID, College id, DOB, and Residential address)
- Class 10th and 12th marksheet
- Class 10th and 12th certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
Documents to upload in the application form:
- Scanned copy of photograph
- Scanned copy of signature
Image Specifications for WBJEE JENPAS 2022 Application Form
Candidates can check the image specifications for WBJEE JENPAS 2022 below.
|Photograph||3 kb to 100 kb||4 cm X 3 cm||.jpg or .jpeg|
|Signature||3 kb to 30 kb||4 cm X 1.5 cm||.jpg or .jpeg|
Scanning images as per the specification above can be done using the steps below
1. Take your photo and scan it at 300 dpi
2. Crop the scanned output page as per the dimension above
3. Resize the image to “email small”
Do’s and Don’t for uploading images in WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 application form
Candidates can check the do’s and don’t for WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 application form below.
- Candidates must upload their recent photographs.
- In the photograph candidate’s facial area must cover the 50% of the photograph.
- Candidates must put their signature on a white sheet.
- Candidates must scan their photograph and signature in proper lighting conditions.
- The signature must be done in running hand and not in all CAPS.
How to Apply for WBJEE JENPAUH 2022?
Candidates can apply for WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 by following the steps given below.
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the direct available on this page above. The below window opens, on it click on the “new registration” button.
- On doing so the below window opens, here read all the instructions and click on the “click here to proceed” button.
- Next, the registration form opens. On it fill in details asked and submit the form. During this stage you need to select password for login. Make sure the password satisfies the below given criteria:
- Password must be 8 to 13 character long.
- Password must have at least one Upper case alphabet.
- Password must have at least one Lower case alphabet.
- Password must have at least one numeric value.
- Password must have at least one special characters [email protected]#$%^&*-
- Review the following particulars carefully. If you would like to change any particulars entered, you may do so by pressing ‘EDIT REGISTRATION FORM ‘ button or press ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ button for final submission. No changes can be made in the registration form once the final submission is done.
- On the final submission, the dashboard opens and you can proceed to fill in the application form. Also, note the auto-generated application number.
Step 2: Fill WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 application form
- Click on the button on the dashboard that says “Complete Application Form”.
- To complete the application form candidates have to fill in the below given details:
1. Personal Details:
2. Educational details:
Step 3: Uploading of images
- In this step, candidates have to upload the scanned images as per the specifications.
- To upload the images click on the “upload” button, as shown in the image below.
Step 4: Application fee payment
- Using any one of the available mode of payment pay the application fee and submit the form:
Step 5: Confirmation page
- On successful payment, the confirmation page is generated. Take a printout of it for reference.
Details to Enter in the WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Application Form
Candidates can check the details which are required to be entered in the WBJEE JENPAS 2022 application form below.
Registration form details:
- Candidate’s name
- ID card name
- ID card number
- Name of father
- Name of mother
- Date of birth
- Communication address
- Password of choice
- Guardian’s Name
- email id
- Contact Number
- PWD status.
- Qualifying degree
- 10th-grade score,
- 12th-grade score
- Any other diploma certificate, etc.
- Centre choice
- Group choice, etc.
WBJEE JENPAS 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022, here are the eligibility criteria that must be checked.
For Nursing and BPT
- Citizenship: Indian
- Age limit: At least 17 years
- Citizenship: Indian
- Age limit as on December 31, 2022: Between 17 to 25 years
For BMLT, CCT, OTT,PT, PA, Electro Physiology, RIS, Dialysis
- Citizenship: Indian
- Age limit as on December 31, 2022: Between 17 to 40 years
Also, while taking admission based on scores of WBJEE JENPAS UG, the below-given things are to be checked:
- Candidates must pass 10+2 passed.
- The combination of subjects in 10+2 and minimum marks needed differs based on the course applied for.
WBJEE 2022 Application Form Correction
After the submission of the application form, WBJEEB starts a form correction window online on its official site. In case if any candidate has done any mistake in filling their application form then they must correct it as soon as the correction window opens. The correction window for WBJEE 2022 shall be restricted only for a few details and candidates can edit only those details. Hence candidates are advised to enter all the details correctly in their WBJEE 2022 application form.
The details that cannot be edited are:
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- date of birth
WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Exam Centre
Candidates can check the exam centre list as per last year for the WBJEE JENPAS 2022 below.
- Kolkata – Central
- Kolkata – North / Saltlake
- Kolkata – South
WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Admit Card
All the applicants can download their admit cards for JENPAUH 2022. Without the hall tickets, candidates are not permitted to enter the examination hall. Admit card is available online on the official site i.e. wbjeeb.nic.in. Candidates can download and take a printout of their admit card by entering their enrollment number and password. All the applicants are advised to go to the exam centre along with their admit card and valid id proof. In case any candidate finds a discrepancy on their admit card they can report the same to the officials.
About WBJEE JENPAUH/JENPAS 2022
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) conducts the WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022. All the interested and eligible candidates can register for JENPAUH/JENPAS 2020 online on the official site i.e. wbjeeb.nic.in. The examination has two papers namely (i)Physics & Chemistry and (ii) Biological sciences. It is conducted in Offline mode. The language of the paper is English and Bengali. The duration of the test is 2 hours for each paper. There are a total of 100 questions in the test (50 question paper). There are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type questions in the test and candidates will get 2 marks for each correct answer and they will lose 0.5 marks for each wrong answer.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) was introduced in the year 1962. It is a state-level exam conducting body that conducts a total of 9 examinations. WBJEEB examines admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate professional and vocational courses in the field of Medical, Engineering, and Technology. The main motive of the board is to examine effective state-of-the-art technology.
JENPAS UG 2022 Registration FAQs
Ans : Last year’s application fee for JENPAS was Rs. 500/- plus the bank’s service charge.
Ans : Candidates can select only two exam centres for JENPAS.
Ans : Candidate cannot make changes in their Date of Birth after the submission of the JENPAS application form.
Ans : Candidates can register for JENPAS online at wbjeeb.nic.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.