|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board will conduct WBJEEB JENPAUH 2018 on May 27, 2018. The examination was earlier called as WBJEEB JENPARH but last year the name was changed to JENPAUH. It is held for the admission to the B.Sc. Nursing, B.P.T and B.A.S.L.P for the academic session 2018. Interested aspirants can apply for WBJEEB JENPAUH 2018 online on the official website of the board, which is, wbjeeb.in. The candidates qualifying the entrance examination will be granted admission to various colleges in the state of West Bengal. Know more about WBJEEB JENPARH 2018 including an application form. eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, result, etc. from the article below.
WBJEEB JENPAUH 2018
Candidates need to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions before filling in details in the application form. The important dates for the examination have been announced and are as mentioned in the table below.
|Events||JENPAUH Important Dates|
|Online application process will begin from||27 Feb 2018|
|Last date for submitting the online application||23 Mar 2018|
|Issuance of Admit card||18 May 2018|
|JENPARH 2018 exam date||27 May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of June 2018|
JENPAUH 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality– The applicant must be a citizen of India.
Age – The student must be not less than 17 years of age.
B.Sc Nursing (For Female candidates only)
- The candidates should have passed Higher Secondary examination from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or from the equivalent Board/ Council.
- The candidate must have obtained 50% marks (40% for SC/ST) in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English taken together and passed them individually too.
- The candidates should have passed class 12th examination with Chemistry, English, Biology, Physics, and Vernacular or any other 5th subject from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) Council of examination or any other board equivalent thereto.
- Candidates should have passed class 12th examination with Physics, Biology / Chemistry / Computer science/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Electronics/ Psychology subjects from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) Council of examination or any other Board equivalent.
WBJEEB JENPAUH 2018 Application Form
- The application form will be available online on the official website of the Board, www.wbjeeb.in.
- To apply for JENPARH 2018, aspirants will first need to register by providing their personal details such as name, date of birth, mobile number, address, email id etc and then proceed to fill in other details in the online application.
- After filling in details, candidates will be required to upload photograph, signature and left thumb impression as per the prescribed format.
|Documents to be uploaded||Format||Storage Size||Dimension|
|Photograph||.jpg/ .jpeg||10 kb to 100 kb||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||.jpg/ .jpeg||3 kb to 30 kb||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
|Left thumb impression||.jpg/ .jpeg||3 kb to 30 kb||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
- On completion of the above mentioned steps, make payment for the application fee of Rs. 500 through available mode.
- After making the payment, the candidates may take print out of the confirmation page for future references.
WBJEEB JENPAUH 2018 Admit Card
The Board will release the WBJEE JENPARH 2018 admit card via online mode at the official website i.e. www.wbjeeb.in. The admit card shall be issued in the month of July 2018. The admit card will contain the basic information of the exam like date, time and venue of the examination. Also, the candidates need to preserve the admit card as it will be required at the later stages of the admission process.
|Number of Questions||100|
|Marking Scheme||2 marks will be awarded for every correct answer|
|Negative Marking||½ mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer|
|Duration of the exam||2 hours|
|Medium of the question||English and Bengali Language|
JENPAUH 2018 Result
The WBJEEB board will announce the result on its official website most likely in the last week of July 2018.. After the declaration of result, the candidates can download their rank card by providing details such Application Number. Date of Birth and Password. The Board will also publish a merit list on its official website. The result of WBJEEB 2018 will be available in pdf format which will consist of name, roll number, gender, domicile, category, rank and total score obtained by the candidate
JENPARH 2018 counselling
The WBJEEB Board does not conduct the counselling, it only conducts the exam and prepares the merit list. The counselling for the WBJEEB JENPARH 2018 shall be conducted by Central Selection Committee (AYUSH), Central Selection Committee (Nursing) and PKK College of Education.
Insofar, only the dates for JENPARH 2018 has been announced. The details will be announced soon. Information given on this page is as per last year brochure and only for reference. As soon as WBJEEB releases JENPARH 2018 brochure, details will be updated here.