WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023 – WBJEEB has opened the JENPAS UG 2023 application form correction window from 02 – 04 February 2023. You can edit the application form at wbjeeb.nic.in. Then admit card will be out on 2 June. Moreover the exam date is 11 Jun 2023. Whereas, the result will declare after the exam.
JENPAS UG is the State level Nursing entrance exam. Organized by WBJEEB, it is for admission to B.Sc Nursing, BPT, BMLT, BSc CCT, BSc OTT, BSc PT, BSc PA, BSc MMB, BVSO, BHA courses in Colleges in West Bengal. Its official website is wbjeeb.nic.in. Get here the JENPAS UG study material like syllabus, question papers, exam pattern, and latest news on registration, admit card, answer key, result.
Latest – JENPAS UG 2023 application form correction window has been opened. Get the link to edit form here.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023
What is WBJEE JENPAS UG exam?
The full form of JENPAS UG is Joint Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical and Allied Sciences Under Graduate Courses. It is a State level Nursing entrance examination conducted by WBJEEB. B.Sc Nursing, BPT, BMLT, BSc CCT, BSc OTT, BSc PT, BSc PA, BSc MMB, BVSO, BHA admission in Colleges in West Bengal for 2023-24 session is on the basis of WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023.
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Application Form
- Application Form Correction
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
- OMR / Recorded Response Sheet
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023 Exam Date
WBJEEB decides and announces the exam date of WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check wbjeeb.nic.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Release of notification||10 Jan 2023|
|Release of WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023 application form||10 Jan 2023|
|Last date to apply online at wbjeeb.nic.in||31 Jan 2023 (up to 5:30 pm)|
|WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023 Application Form Correction Date||02 – 04 Feb 2023|
|WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023 admit card download||02 – 11 Jun 2023|
|WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023 Exam Date||11 Jun 2023|
Paper-I (for all courses other than BHA): 11:00 am to 12.30 pm
Paper-II (for BHA only): 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm
|Release of official answer key||As per WBJEEB|
|WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023 result announcement||To be notified later|
Important Downloads and Official Links
- Information Brochure
- Registration Manual
- Recognized Boards/Councils
- Important instructions
- Rules of examination
- Examination zones
- Proformas for certificates etc.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023 – An Exam Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||JENPAS UG 2023|
|Full Form of JENPAS UG||Joint Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical and Allied Sciences Under Graduate Courses|
|Full Form of WBJEEB||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Type of Exam||Nursing Entrance Exam|
|Courses Where Admission is Through JENPAS UG||B.Sc Nursing, BPT, BMLT, BSc CCT, BSc OTT, BSc PT, BSc PA, BSc MMB, BVSO, BHA|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through JENPAS UG||Colleges in West Bengal|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Class 12th|
|Mode of Exam||Offline OMR Based Test|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Exam Duration||1.5 hours per paper|
|Subjects in Question Paper||Paper 1 – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Basic English, Logical Reasoning|
Paper 2 – Physical Science, Mathematics, General Knowledge, Basic English, Logical Reasoning
- B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing)
- B.P.T. (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- B.M.L.T (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology)
- B.Sc. CCT (B.Sc. in Critical Care Technology)
- B.Sc. OTT (B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology)
- B.Sc. PT (B.Sc. in Perfusion Technology)
- B.Sc. PA (B.Sc. in Physician Assistant)
- B.Sc. MMB (B. Sc. In Medical Microbiology)
- B.V.S.O (Bachelor of Vision Sciences and Optometry)
- B.H.A. (Bachelor in Hospital Administration)
The question paper of Joint Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical and Allied Sciences Under Graduate Courses will be as per the exam pattern.
The exam pattern is as follows
Paper I and Paper II –
- The test consists of two papers namely, Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Paper-II is for admission in BHA course only and Paper-I is for other courses.
- During application, a candidate can apply for only Paper-I or only Paper-II or for both.
PAPER I EXAM PATTERN
PAPER II EXAM PATTERN
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Offline OMR Based Test.
- Question type – The questions are Multiple Choice Questions.
- Number of Questions – There are 100 questions in the WBJEE JEPBN.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the JEPBN is 115 .
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 1.5 hours per paper.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language English and Bengali language (except Basic English, Logical Reasoning and General Knowledge).
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Joint Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical and Allied Sciences Under Graduate Courses needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- WBJEEB releases the JENPAS UG application form 2023 at wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Students should fill and submit the JENPAS UG online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Joint Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical and Allied Sciences Under Graduate Courses.
Eligibility Criteria of JENPAS UG
The JENPAS UG eligibility criteria refers to minimum requirements that applicants must fulfill in order to appear in the exam and/or get admission through it.
WBJEEB provides the detailed WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023 eligibility criteria in the official website wbjeeb.nic.in. Eligibility criteria is also in the WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023 information brochure. Students who have minimum educational qualification, and satisfy age limit are eligible for Joint Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical and Allied Sciences Under Graduate Courses. Also check eligibility criteria of colleges where admission is through JENPAS UG before admission.
Eligibility criteria for appearing in JENPAS(UG)-2023
Eligibility criteria for admission
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of JENPAS UG exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the JENPAS UG syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the Joint Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical and Allied Sciences Under Graduate Courses.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve JENPAS UG previous year question papers.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023 Admit Card
The JENPAS UG admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the JENPAS UG admit card.
- WBJEEB releases the admit card at wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Only those students who show the admit card of JENPAS UG exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the JENPAS UG admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the Joint Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical and Allied Sciences Under Graduate Courses 2023.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the answer key of WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023 only after the exam ends.
- If WBJEEB releases the JENPAS UG official answer key, then you can download it at wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Follow instructions of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board to submit objections, and calculate marks using the JENPAS UG solutions.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023 Result
All students who write the WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) declares the WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023 result.
- Next, the official website where WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023 result link is published is wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per schedule by WBJEEB.
- In order to check WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of JENPAS UG exam decides your admission to B.Sc Nursing, BPT, BMLT, BSc CCT, BSc OTT, BSc PT, BSc PA, BSc MMB, BVSO, BHA courses.
- Engineering colleges across the country offer admission on basis of JENPAS UG results.
Official Website is wbjeeb.nic.in.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board
DB – 118, Sector – I, Salt Lake City
Toll free No.- 1800-1023-781
1800-123-4782 (Extn. No.- 2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Qs. What is the JENPAS UG Exam?
Ans. The JENPAS UG exam is a State level Nursing entrance exam. It is for admission to B.Sc Nursing, BPT, BMLT, BSc CCT, BSc OTT, BSc PT, BSc PA, BSc MMB, BVSO, BHA courses in Colleges in West Bengal.
Qs. Who conducts JENPAS UG?
Ans. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) conducts this exam.
Qs. What is the official website for WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023?
Ans. The official website is wbjeeb.nic.in.
Qs. How to apply for JENPAS UG?
Ans. You should apply as per instructions in the WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023 notification. Check wbjeeb.nic.in for online application form.
Qs. How to prepare for WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023?
Ans. In order to prepare for the exam, first complete the JENPAS UG syllabus. Then practise the chapter wise questions from the best reference books for WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023. Thereafter solve previous year question papers. Then finally solve sample papers, and take mock tests.
If you have any queries on WBJEE JENPAS UG 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
My sister merit rank is 13764 and sc rank is 2022..hs mark total 418 in science … In physics 80, in chemistry 58 ,in biology 80…will she get chance in government college??and when the counseling will start?
Is this neet rank or janpauh rank cause?
wbmcc is the website you should check
After the WBJEEB JENPAUH examination my general merit rank is 2503 and sc rank is 290 can I get chance in government college?
hey there you need to wait for the cutoff list which is going to be released soon.
my obc nursing rank is 1796 can i get government nursing college?what is the cut off marks
Please tell me BPT course counselling date and all details
what is the rank for jenpauh
Which is the syllabus of janpha in 2020 exam??
is domicile of WB is compulsory or candidates from any state can appear in it??
how meny rank for chance yo govt. college