WBJEE JENPAS UG 2024 is conducted by WBJEEB. Now you can know all about Joint Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical and Allied Sciences Under Graduate Courses (JENPAS UG) exam date, application form, syllabus from here on aglasem.com. To start with, WBJEE JENPAS UG is a State level Nursing entrance exam that is held by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board. Moreover, purpose of this exam is to do admission in Colleges in West Bengal in B.Sc Nursing, BPT, BMLT, BSc CCT, BSc OTT, BSc PT, BSc PA, BSc MMB, BVSO, BHA. Therefore if you are preparing for WBJEE JENPAS UG exam, then you should check eligibility at wbjeeb.nic.in, apply, then download admit card, solve previous year question papers, and check answer key, result.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2024
What is WBJEE JENPAS UG exam?
The WBJEE JENPAS UG 2024 is an entrance exam for admission to B.Sc Nursing, BPT, BMLT, BSc CCT, BSc OTT, BSc PT, BSc PA, BSc MMB, BVSO, BHA, in Colleges in West Bengal. Here JENPAS UG is short for Joint Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical and Allied Sciences Under Graduate Courses. It is moreover a State level test organized by WBJEEB i.e. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board. Complete details of WBJEE JENPAS UG exam are here at aglasem.com.
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Application Form
- Application Form Correction
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
- OMR / Recorded Response Sheet
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2024 Exam Date
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board announces exam date of JENPAS UG. The important dates to note for Joint Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical and Allied Sciences Under Graduate Courses are as follows. Nevertheless keep checking wbjeeb.nic.in to know any changes in the schedule.
|Release of JENPAS UG Application Form||As per WBJEEB|
|Application Form Last Date||As per WBJEEB|
|Admit Card Release Date||As per WBJEEB|
|WBJEE JENPAS UG 2024 Exam Date||As per WBJEEB|
|Last Year’s Exam Date||11 Jun|
|Publication of Answer Key||As per WBJEEB|
|JENPAS UG Result Announcement Date||As per WBJEEB|
WBJEE JENPAS UG Exam
Likewise, the JENPAS UG exam structure is also published by WBJEEB. Important features of the Joint Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical and Allied Sciences Under Graduate Courses are as follows. However check official website wbjeeb.nic.in from time to time for any changes in the exam pattern.
You can check the WBJEE JENPAS UG 2024 exam pattern as per its announcement at wbjeeb.nic.in. Last year the exam pattern was as follows.
Paper I and Paper II –
- The test consists of two papers namely, Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Paper-II is for admission in BHA course only and Paper-I is for other courses.
- During application, a candidate can apply for only Paper-I or only Paper-II or for both.
PAPER I EXAM PATTERN
PAPER II EXAM PATTERN
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Offline OMR Based Test.
- Question type – The questions are Multiple Choice Questions.
- Number of Questions – There are 100 questions in the WBJEE JEPBN.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the JEPBN is 115 .
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 1.5 hours per paper.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language English and Bengali language (except Basic English, Logical Reasoning and General Knowledge).
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2024 Syllabus
- Now the WBJEE JENPAS UG syllabus 2024 refers to list of topics from which there will be questions WBJEE JENPAS UG 2024 question paper.
- Therefore you can download JENPAS UG syllabus pdf at aglasem.com to know what to study.
- Moreover refer best books for WBJEE JENPAS UG preparation to complete WBJEE JENPAS UG syllabus.
- You can also utilize WBJEE JENPAS UG Chapter Wise Weightage to know which are most important topics and utilize it for your JENPAS UG 2024 preparation plan.
- Whether you attend any WBJEE JENPAS UG coaching, or are doing self-studies, you should study all chapters from the syllabus.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2024 Application Form
- The WBJEE JENPAS UG 2024 Registration or the WBJEE JENPAS UG Application Form 2024 refers to the process of applying for the test.
- If you want to appear in Joint Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical and Allied Sciences Under Graduate Courses, then you must check eligibility and apply as per guidelines that WBJEEB provides at official website wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Whereas West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board announces the release date and WBJEE JENPAS UG Application Form last date, both, via notifications from time to time.
- So fill correct details in application form JENPAS UG exam, with relevant documents required, fee, and submit it before deadline.
- Only those who apply on time can later download WBJEE JENPAS UG 2024 admit card.
WBJEE JENPAS UG Previous Year Question Papers
- Coming to previous year question papers of WBJEE JENPAS UG, these are set of question papers of past year Joint Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical and Allied Sciences Under Graduate Courses.
- If you are preparing for this Nursing entrance exam, then you must solve JENPAS UG question papers to understand exam pattern and difficulty level.
- Therefore you can download WBJEE JENPAS UG question paper PDF and PYQP of related exams from aglasem to enhance your preparation and improve your chances of clearing WBJEE JENPAS UG Cut Off and getting admission in your dream college for B.Sc Nursing, BPT, BMLT, BSc CCT, BSc OTT, BSc PT, BSc PA, BSc MMB, BVSO, BHA.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2024 Result
- After exam, WBJEEB announces WBJEE JENPAS UG result 2024.
- The WBJEE JENPAS UG result date depends on post-examination processes of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board.
- If you appeared in the Joint Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical and Allied Sciences Under Graduate Courses, then you can check the JENPAS UG result to know score, rank at wbjeeb.nic.in and participate in WBJEE JENPAS UG 2024 counselling.
WBJEE JENPAS UG – An Overview
The important highlights of this exam are as follows.
|Name of Exam||JENPAS UG|
|JENPAS UG Full Form||Joint Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical and Allied Sciences Under Graduate Courses|
|More Exams Of This Type||Nursing Entrance Exams|
|Scale Of This Exam||State Level|
|State or Region For Which This Exam Is Most Relevant||West Bengal |
(note – this does not indicate domicile requirement.
it only refers to states or regions where score
accepting colleges are situated)
|Organization That Holds This Exam||WBJEEB|
|WBJEEB Full Form||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
|Programs or Courses Where Admission Is Through This Test||B.Sc Nursing, BPT, BMLT, BSc CCT, BSc OTT, BSc PT, BSc PA, BSc MMB, BVSO, BHA|
|Colleges or Universities Where Admission Is Through This Test||Colleges in West Bengal|
If you have any queries about WBJEE JENPAS UG 2024, then please ask in comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.