WBJEE JENPAUH – West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) is introduced by the Government of West Bengal in the year 1962. It conducts the common entrance examination with effective state-of-the-art technology. WBJEEB examination is conducted by WBJEE JENPAUH for admission to B.Sc. Nursing, B.P.T (Bachelor of Physiotherapy) and B.A.S.L.P. (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology) courses. Candidates can check more information regarding WBJEE JENPAUH on this page below.
The name of the common entrance test has been changed from JENPAUH to JENPAS- UG2020. Candidates can check the important dates and events related to WBJEEB JENPAUH below.
WBJEEB JENPAUH Eligibility Criteria
Nationality– The applicant must be a citizen of India.
Age – The student must be not less than 17 years of age and for B.A.S.L.P. course not more than 25 years as on December 31, 2019. There is no upper age limit for B.Sc. Nursing and B.P.T courses.
B.Sc Nursing (For Female candidates only)
- The candidates should have passed Higher Secondary examination from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or from the equivalent Board/ Council.
- The candidate must have obtained 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English taken together and passed them individually too.
- Only female candidates are eligible.
- The candidates should have passed class 12th examination with Chemistry, English, Biology, Physics, as compulsory subjects with individual pass marks from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) Council of examination or any other board equivalent thereto.
- Candidates should have passed class 12th examination with Physics, Biology / Chemistry / Computer science/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Electronics/ Psychology subjects from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) Council of examination or any other Board equivalent.
- The candidate must also secure minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC-A & B, PwD candidates) marks in aggregate at 10+2 level.
Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technician (BMLT)
- Candidates are required to have passed the class 12 examination along with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from west bengal council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent from any board in regular class mode.
- Candidates are required to have atleast 50% aggregate in 12th boards. 40% for SC / ST / OBC / PWD Candidates.
B.Sc. CCT, B.Sc. OTT, B.Sc. PT and B.Sc. PA
- Candidates must have passed the HSCC examination from the west bengal council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent from any board in regular class mode.
- Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology in their intermediate.
WBJEEB JENPAUH Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for WBJEEN JENPAS UG below.
- Mode: It will be an offline exam
- Number of Questions: The exam will consist of 2 papers both of 50 questions each. It will have total 100 questions.
- Type of Questions: It will consist of Multiple choice based question in which four alternatives will be given in each question.
- The language of the exam: The examination will be Bi-lingual .i.e. English and Bengali Language.
- The duration of the exam: The duration of the test is 2 hours (for each paper)
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, candidates will get 2 marks and for each wrong answer candidates will lose 0.5 marks.
Candidates can check the paper wise distribution of marks below.
|Physics and Chemistry||100|
West Bengal Joint Engineering Exam Board is a state-level government registered authority. It conducts various professional, vocational, undergraduate and postgraduate courses. It has a title of statutory body which it got in the year 2014. The main mission of the board is to enhance the transparency in conducting Common Entrance Examinations through different but impactful technologies.
Official Website: www.wbjeeb.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.