The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) was established in 1962 by Government of West Bengal. WBJEEB was authorized for conducting the Joint Entrance Examination in respect to admission to various institutions in West Bengal imparting education in Medical, Engineering and Technological courses. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board is conduct the JENPAUH examination. It is held for the admission to the B.Sc. Nursing, B.P.T (Bachelor of Physiotherapy) and B.A.S.L.P. (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology). The candidates qualifying the entrance examination will be granted admission to various colleges in the state of West Bengal. Know more about WBJEEB JENPAUH including an eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, etc. from the article below.
Candidates need to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions before filling in details in the application form. Candidates can check the important dates of WBJEEB JENPAUH from the below table.
|JENPAUH 2018 exam date||27 May 2018|
|JENPAUH 2019 exam date||30 Jun 2019|
WBJEEB JENPAUH Eligibility Criteria
Nationality– The applicant must be a citizen of India.
Age – The student must be not less than 17 years of age and for B.A.S.L.P. course not more than 25 years as on December 31, 2019. There is no upper age limit for B.Sc. Nursing and B.P.T courses.
B.Sc Nursing (For Female candidates only)
- The candidates should have passed Higher Secondary examination from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or from the equivalent Board/ Council.
- The candidate must have obtained 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English taken together and passed them individually too.
- The candidates should have passed class 12th examination with Chemistry, English, Biology, Physics, as compulsory subjects with individual pass marks from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) Council of examination or any other board equivalent thereto.
- Candidates should have passed class 12th examination with Physics, Biology / Chemistry / Computer science/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Electronics/ Psychology subjects from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) Council of examination or any other Board equivalent.
- The candidate must also secure minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC-A & B, PwD candidates) marks in aggregate in 10+2 level.
Candidates can check the exam pattern from the below table for getting the idea of JENPAUH question papers for better performance.
|Number of Questions||100|
|Marking Scheme||2 marks will be awarded for every correct answer|
|Negative Marking||½ mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer|
|Duration of the exam||2 hours (for each paper)|
|Medium of the question||English and Bengali Language|
WEBJEEB JENPAUH Syllabus
The examination will be based on 11th and 12th standard syllabus of Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) under West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE).
WEBJEEB JENPAUH Exam Centers
Below we mention the last year information for reference purpose only for interested candidates. At the time of filling application form, candidates have an option to choose 2 examination center according their preference.
- Kolkata- Central
- Kolkata- North
- Kolkata- South
Official Website: www.wbjeeb.in.