The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board will conduct WBJEEB JENPAUH 2018 on May 27, 2018. The examination was earlier called as WBJEEB JENPARH but last year the name was changed to JENPAUH. It is held for the admission to the B.Sc. Nursing, B.P.T and B.A.S.L.P for the academic session 2018. Interested aspirants can apply for WBJEEB JENPAUH 2018 online on the official website of the board, which is, wbjeeb.in. The candidates qualifying the entrance examination will be granted admission to various colleges in the state of West Bengal. Know more about WBJEEB JENPAUH 2018 including an application form. eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, result, etc. from the article below.
WBJEEB JENPAUH 2018
Candidates need to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions before filling in details in the application form. The important dates for the examination have been announced and are as mentioned in the table below.
|Online application process will begin from||27 Feb 2018|
|Last date for submitting the online application||23 Mar 2018|
|Last date of downloading confirmation page||26 Mar 2018|
|Issuance of Admit card||18 May 2018|
|JENPAUH 2018 exam date||27 May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of June 2018|
JENPAUH 2018 Notice regarding admission AYUSH Courses
JENPAUH 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality– The applicant must be a citizen of India.
Age – The student must be not less than 17 years of age and for B.A.S.L.P. course not more than 25 years as on December 31, 2018. There is no upper age limit for B.Sc. Nursing and B.P.T courses.
B.Sc Nursing (For Female candidates only)
- The candidates should have passed Higher Secondary examination from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or from the equivalent Board/ Council.
- The candidate must have obtained 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English taken together and passed them individually too.
- The candidates should have passed class 12th examination with Chemistry, English, Biology, Physics, as compulsory subjects with individual pass marks from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) Council of examination or any other board equivalent thereto.
- Candidates should have passed class 12th examination with Physics, Biology / Chemistry / Computer science/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Electronics/ Psychology subjects from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) Council of examination or any other Board equivalent.
- The candidate must also secure minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC-A & B, PwD candidates) marks in aggregate in 10+2 level.
WBJEEB JENPAUH 2018 Application Form
- The application form is available online on the official website of the Board, www.wbjeeb.in.
- To apply for JENPAUH 2018, aspirants will first need to register by providing their personal details such as name, date of birth, mobile number, address, email id etc and then proceed to fill in other details in the online application.
- After filling in details, candidates will be required to upload photograph and signature as per the prescribed format.
|Documents to be uploaded||Format||Storage Size||Dimension|
|Photograph||.jpg/ .jpeg||10 kb to 100 kb||4 cm x 3 cm|
|Signature||.jpg/ .jpeg||3 kb to 30 kb||4 cm x 1.5 cm|
- On completion of the above mentioned steps, make payment for the application fee of Rs. 500 through available mode.
- After making the payment, the candidates may take print out of the confirmation page for future references.
WBJEEB JENPAUH 2018 Admit Card
The Board will release the WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 admit card via online mode at the official website i.e. www.wbjeeb.in. The admit card will be issued on the scheduled date. The admit card will contain the basic information of the exam like date, time and venue of the examination. Also, the candidates need to preserve the admit card as it will be required at the later stages of the admission process.
|Number of Questions||100|
|Marking Scheme||2 marks will be awarded for every correct answer|
|Negative Marking||½ mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer|
|Duration of the exam||2 hours (for each paper)|
|Medium of the question||English and Bengali Language|
JENPAUH 2018 Result
The WBJEEB board will announce the result on its official website. After the declaration of result, the candidates can download their rank card by providing details such Application Number, Date of Birth and Password. The Board will also publish a merit list on its official website. The result of WBJEEB 2018 will be available in pdf format which will consist of name, roll number, gender, domicile, category, rank and total score obtained by the candidate
JENPAUH 2018 counselling
The WBJEEB Board does not conduct the counselling, it only conducts the exam and prepares the merit list. The counselling for the WBJEEB JENPAUH 2018 shall be conducted by Central Selection Committee (AYUSH), Central Selection Committee (Nursing) and PKK College of Education. Successful candidates are advised to seek detailed information regarding counselling of respective courses and admission from the above offices.
Official Website: www.wbjeeb.in.
For more details on WBJEEB JENPAUH 2018, download information brochure.