JEXPO 2021 Application Form, VOCLET 2021 Application Form – The fresh window to fill and submit JEXPO and VOCLET application form is open from May 06, 2021, to August 16, 2021. Candidates who have completed 10+2 from WBSCVET can apply for diploma admission in engineering/technology/agriculture courses, in the polytechnics colleges of West Bengal. To submit the application form, candidates need to access the website, enter details, and pay the application fee. Those who are applying offline have to purchase the OMR application form and prospectus from the polytechnics. For more information about WBSCTE JEXPO and VOCLET 2021 Application Form, fee, process, etc. scroll.
Latest: The application form for WBSCTE JEXPO and VOCLET 2021 is available till August 16, 2021. Scroll down to apply.
JEXPO 2021 Application Form, VOCLET 2021 Application Form
Candidates must ensure that they provide only correct information in the application form as edit facility shall not be provided. Check the schedule for JEXPO 2021 Application Form, VOCLET 2021 Application Form from the table below.
|JEXPO 2021 Application Form, VOCLET 2021 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Online application form are available from||06 May 2021|
|Last date to fill online application form||16 Aug 2021|
Apply Here: Click here to apply online for JEXPO 2021 Application Form / VOCLET 2021 Application Form.
JEXPO 2021, VOCLET 2021 Application Fee
Candidates filling the online application form, have to pay the non-refundable application fee. Check the application fee is to be paid from below:
|Application Form||Application Fee||Fee for Kanyashree enrollees|
|Online application form||Rs. 450||Rs. 225|
Mode of Payment: Payment of application fee to be made online through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI.
Documents Required to Fill/ Upload JEXPO 2021 Application Form, VOCLET 2021 Application Form
It is advised to the candidates to keep the following listed documents ready at the time of filling in details in the form. The list of documents required to fill the form completely are given below:
- 10th marksheet
- 10th certificate
- 12th marksheet
- 12th certificate
- Qualifying exam admit card
- Category certificate (if required)
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
How to Fill JEXPO 2021 Application Form, VOCLET 2021 Application Form?
The online application form filling procedure consists 3 steps as following:
- Fill Online Application Form
- Fee Payment and Submission Application Form
- Visit the official website of the authority at webscte.co.in.
- Navigate the link for ‘New Candidate Registration’.
- Register yourself with name, date of birth, contact number and mail ID, then click on ‘Register’ button.
- A confirmation mail and SMS will be generated and sent to your registered mail ID and contact number.
- Get that confirmation link and click on it to enter into the next step.
Step-2: Fill Details in Online Application Form:
- By clicking on the given link at the end of the first step, the candidates will land over the application form page.
- Now fill the other personal details like father & mother name, gender, nationality, category, address, aadhar card number, etc.
- Fill the qualifying exam and academic details in the prescribed fields properly.
- Upload the scanned copy of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression as prescribed.
- Click on the ‘save and next’ button. Now you will land over the filled application form layout.
- Read all the details carefully. If there is any error then click on ‘edit application’ and make the correction done but if find the details are correct then press on ‘Submit’ button.
Step-3: Fee Payment and Submission of Application:
- Now get the print out of your filled application form by clicking on the ‘Print’ button.
- Now submit the application fee in cash and copy of filled application form at the designated polytechnic personally for application validation.
- The application validation will be done by the polytechnic authority itself.
- After validation candidates can visit the login window and verify the status of application through online via login.
Details to Enter in JEXPO 2021 Application Form, VOCLET 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check the details to provide in JEXPO and VOLCET 2021 application form below:
- Name of the applicant
- Mobile number
- Guardian type
- Name of the guardian.
- State of origin
- Physically challenged
- Whether seeking admission under tuition fee waiver scheme?
- Whether ward of ex-servicemen?
- Applicant’s date of birth
- Applicant’s aadhar number
- Applicant’s email id
Address and Exam zone details
- Pin code
- 2 choices of exam centre
Educatioal qualification details
- Roll number of QE
- District of the school
- Name of the board / council
- Year of passing / appearing
JEXPO 2021 Test Center, VOCLET 2021 Test Center
Candidates can check the exam centre for WBSCTE JEXPO and VOCLET 2021 from below:
- Kolkata – North
- Kolkata – South
- Kolkata – Central
- South 24- Parganas
- North 24- Parganas
- Purba Bardhaman
- Paschim Bardhaman
- Purba Medinipur
- Paschim Medinipur
- Uttar Dinajpur
- Dakshin Dinajpur
JEXPO 2021 Admit Card, VOCLET 2021 Admit Card
After the submission of application form, e-admit card for JEXPO and VOCLET is issued on the official website. Candidates can download the admit card by entering application form number. Candidates must carry the printout of admit card along with a black/blue ball pen and a photo Identity proof like aadhar card/ voter Id card/ driving license/ PAN card/ bank passbook. Admit Card contains exam date, timing, exam centre an other important details.
West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education & Skill Development (WBSCTE) was started in the year 1987. It is a statutory body under the Government of West Bengal. It conducts and regulates admission into Short Term Vocational Training Programme in different centres and affiliate institutes. There are more than 86 polytechnics institutes in West Bengal. AICTE has started a advisory body, which became a statutory body in 1995 as WBSCTE.
WBSCTE JEXPO and VOCLET 2021 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The application form for JEXPO and VOLCET are released in online mode only.
Ans : Aspirants can start applying from May 06, 2021.
Ans : Yes, applicants need to produce their 10+2 mark sheets and certificates while applying for the exam.
Ans : No, candidates are required to paste their color photograph in the application form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.