Kerala CEE LLM 2017-18 Admit Card will be issued by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, the candidates registered for the examination can download their Admit cards from the official website at www.cee.kerala.gov.in or from the direct link which will be provided below. The admit card thus obtained should be brought to the examination hall. Admit cards will be issued online to only those candidates whose print out of application duly filled and accompanied with relevant documents with the apploication form.
Kerala CEE LLM 2017-18 Admit Card
Admit Card will not be sent by post the office. Candidates have to download it. Candidates must bring the downloaded Admit Card at the exam center. Without this, no candidate will be allowed to take admission in the examination center.
|Availability of admit card||17 Feb 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam|
Admit Card is an essential document for the exam point of view. Candidates must keep it safe for the future references.
Admit Card: Kerala CEE LLM admit card will be available at www.cee-kerala.org.
How to download CEE LLM Admit Card 2017-18
- Click on www.cee-kerala.org or direct link mentioned above.
- Enter Application number and Date of Birth
- Download the admit card and take printout
Instructions for candidates
- Check that all the details printed in the CEE LLM Card 2017-18 are correct.
- Note the test timing and examination center.
- Calculator or mobile phones are not allowed in the venue. Carry required items only to the examination hall.
- Test center cannot be changed, the center printed in your hall ticket is final.
- Application number is a seven-digit number printed in the Admit Card issued by the CEE to the candidate.
Kerala CEE LLM 2017-18 Entrance Exam Pattern
The Entrance Examination will be conducted at Thiruvananthapuram. There will be two papers each of 90 minutes duration, from 9.30am to 11.00am (Paper-I) and 11.30 am to 1.00pm (Paper-II). Each paper will consist of 100 Objective Type questions. The questions will be of the standard of LL.B Examination.
|Law of Crimes||25|
|Law of Contracts||25|
|Public International Law||20|
|Law of Property||20|
|Interpretation of statutes||10|
|Law of Torts||10|
- Answer sheet (OMR Answer Sheets) will be given to the candidates to mark the answers. All entries in the OMR Answer sheet including the filling of bubbles should be done by ball point only.
- Each answer with correct response shall be awarded three marks. One mark each will be deducted for each incorrect response. More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as incorrect response and will be given negative mark. However, in the event of failure to answer a question ie, no response is indicated against an item in the answer sheet, no deduction from the total score will be made.
- At the end of the examination, candidate should hand over the OMR Answer Sheet to the invigilator, who will separate the Answer Sheet along the perforation, in the presence of candidate. Candidates are permitted to take the Question Booklets with them after the Examination.