Kerala CEE has published the “Rank List” & “Category wise Provisional List” for admission to LLM Course 2017-18. Selection/Allotment of a candidate to any college will be based on the rank of the candidate and the availability of seats, at that point of time when the candidate files option. The procedure adopted for admission will be as per the selection principle. According to that, “candidates of the reserved category who will otherwise come in the open merit list will be allotted to the college of his choice provided he would have been eligible for allotment to that college if he was treated as candidate coming under reservation quota. While a reserved category candidate entitled to admission on the basis of his merit will have the option of taking admission to the colleges where a specified number of seats have been kept reserved for reserved category, when computing the percentage of reservation he will be deemed to have been admitted as an open category candidate and not as a reserved category candidate”.
Kerala CEE LLM 2017-18 Rank List
The result and provisional category list of candidates who qualifies in the Entrance Examination for admission to LL.M Course 2017-18 conduct on March 11, 2018, at Thiruvananthapuram has been published. Only those candidates included in the Rank List published by the CEE for LL.M Course 2017-18 based on the Entrance Examination are eligible to register their options online.
|Date of Entrance Exam|
|Result||16 Mar 2018|
Moreover, the candidates registering their options should satisfy all the eligibility conditions with regard to Academic qualifications, Nativity etc., of the Prospectus for admission to LL.M Course 2017-18. Academic eligibility should be satisfied on the date of admission to the Course.
- Click Here to check the Rank List.
- Click Here to check the Revised – Category/Community wise List.
- Click Here to check College wise last rank details after the Allotment on March 20, 2019.
Official Website: www.cee-kerala.org.
Resolving of Tie
In case there is tie among the candidates who secure same total marks.
- Candidates who score higher marks in Paper I of the Entrance Examination will be placed higher in the rank list.
- If the tie still persists, the age of the candidate will be considered, the elder being preferred to the younger. (The benefit of tie will be given only to those who have submitted supporting documents as required).
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations has prepared and publish the rank list of candidates, whose selection is based purely on merit as assessed in the entrance examination.
Separate category–wise list also published for SE BC/SC/ST Reservation, Person with Disability etc. Candidates are advised to verify the category list published by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and satisfy themselves regarding their position in the list. Complaints, if any, in this regard may be sent to the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations within the notified time after publication of the category list, for necessary action. Complaints received thereafter will not be entertained. Revised category list will be published after considering the object ions/complaints, filed by the candidates.
Instruction to Candidates
- Selection/Allotment of a candidate to any college will be based on the rank of the candidate and the availability of seats, at that point of time when the candidate files option.
- Only those candidates included in the Rank List published by the CEE for LLM Course 2017-18 based on the Entrance Examination are eligible to register their options online.
- A candidate, not registering his/her options as per the time schedule announced, will not be considered for allotments under any of the seats available then, irrespective of his/her rank. No extension of time will be granted under any circumstances for registering options.
- (a) Last Rank Details: The last rank details of the allotment will be published after each allotment and will be made available in the website. The last rank given will be the general rank of the candidate.
(b) Spot Allotment: Spot allotment/admission for filling up the remaining vacant seats, if any, may be conducted after the completion of the online allotment process. A qualified candidate included in the rank lists concerned is entitled to attend the Spot Allotment/Admission Process. The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations is authorized to issue necessary orders regarding Spot Admission/Allotment in due course.
Falsification of Certificates
The admission to the Entrance Examination or rank obtained in the Entrance Examination would not automatically entitle the applicant for admission to the course, unless the applicant satisfies the rules regarding eligibility for admission. Furnishing of false certificates or particulars would result in forfeiture of the candidature as well as cancellation of admission to the course.