Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Result – CEE will announce the Result for Kerala CEE LLM 2020 examination. The date for the release of the Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Result will be announced after the conduction of examination. Candidates can download their Result from the official website of CEE cee-kerala.org. CEE conducts Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Examination for admission to Master of Law Courses of the colleges under the state of Kerala. The expected date for the Examination is in the 2nd week of Feb 2020.
Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Result
Candidates must check their Rank in the Rank List as there will be no provoision of any separate Result for any of the appeared candidate of Kerala CEE LLM 2020 examination.
|CEE Kerala LLM 2020 Result||Important Dates|
|Date of CEE Kerala LLM 2020 Entrance Exam||28 Jun 2020|
|The website opens for CEE Kerala LLM 2020 Option Registration of CAP||To be announced|
|Last Date for CEE Kerala LLM 2020 Option Registration||To be announced|
|Allotment Publication of CEE Kerala LLM 2020||To be announced|
|Students to join allotted colleges under CEE Kerala LLM 2020||To be announced|
Check here: Candidates can check Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Result as per schedule at www.cee-kerala.org.
Resolving of tie for Kerala CEE LLM 2020
In case when two or more than two candidates will the same rank then CEE will follow a Tie Breaking Criteria to break the tie. Candidates can check the Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Tie Breaking Criteria for CEE LLM 2020 examination below.
- Candidates who score higher marks in Paper I of the Entrance Examination will be placed higher in the rank list.
- If the tie still persists, the age of the candidate will be considercee-kerala.orged, the elder being preferred to the younger. (The benefit of tie will be given only to those who have submitted supporting documents as required).
Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Rank List
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) will prepare and publish the rank list for the appeared candidates of Kerala CEE LLM 2020 examination, whose selection is based purely on merit as assessed in the entrance examination. Candidates must check their Rank in the Rank List as the seats will be alloted to the candidates on the basis of their Ranks in the Kerala CEE LLM 2020 examination.
Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Category Lists
Separate category–wise list also published for SE BC/SC/ST Reservation, Person with Disability etc. Candidates are advised to verify the category list published by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and satisfy themselves regarding their position in the list. Complaints, if any, in this regard may be sent to the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations within the notified time after publication of the category list, for necessary action. Complaints received thereafter will not be entertained. Revised category list will be published after considering the object ions/complaints, filed by the candidates.
Falsification of Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Certificates
The admission to the Entrance Examination or rank obtained in the Entrance Examination would not automatically entitle the applicant for admission to the course, unless the applicant satisfies the rules regarding eligibility for admission. Furnishing of false certificates or particulars would result in forfeiture of the candidature as well as cancellation of admission to the course.
Instruction for Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Candidates
- Selection/Allotment of a candidate to any college will be based on the rank of the candidate and the availability of seats, at that point of time when the candidate files option.
- Only those candidates included in the Rank List published by the CEE for LLM Course 2017-18 based on the Entrance Examination are eligible to register their options online.
- A candidate, not registering his/her options as per the time schedule announced, will not be considered for allotments under any of the seats available then, irrespective of his/her rank. No extension of time will be granted under any circumstances for registering options.
- (a) Last Rank Details: The last rank details of the allotment will be published after each allotment and will be made available in the website. The last rank given will be the general rank of the candidate.
(b) Spot Allotment: Spot allotment/admission for filling up the remaining vacant seats, if any, may be conducted after the completion of the online allotment process. A qualified candidate included in the rank lists concerned is entitled to attend the Spot Allotment/Admission Process. The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations is authorized to issue necessary orders regarding Spot Admission/Allotment in due course.
After the process of registering options by the aspirants is over, the options will be processed and the allotment for LLM course will be published on the official website. Candidates should take the print out of the allotment memo which will indicate the course, college and remitting fees. Details regarding subsequent phases of allotment will also be notified by CEE. Spot allotment will also be available to fill all the vacant seats left.
Documents Required at the time of Admission
The following documents are mandatory at the time of admission:
- Candidate’s Datasheet
- Allotment Memo issued by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
- Original Mark lists of LL.B. examinations (All Mark lists)
- Provisional /Degree Certificates
- Transfer certificate
- Conduct certificate from the Head of the institution where the candidate studied last or from a Gazetted Officer, obtained within six months
- Four copies of recent passport size photograph of the candidate
- Candidates who passed their qualifying examination from Universities/Boards outside the State shall produce “Eligibility Certificate / Equivalency Certificate” from a University in Kerala to the effect that the qualifying examination has been recognised by the University
- An applicant who is employed or a trainee in Government service, Scheduled Bank etc. should produce at the time of the interview, a relieving order and a certificate of good conduct from the Head of the office where the applicant is employed
- Originals of all the certificates/documents uploaded to the online application (to prove nativity/reservation/fee concession)
- Any other document mentioned in the Allotment memo/ Notification
Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Centralised Allotment Process (CAP)
Candidates will be allowed to exercise their options for courses or colleges according to their ranks in the entrance examination for admission to LLM course. CAP is done to allot the seats online to the selected candidates who have registered their options online. Options can be registered only through the official website of CEE. Candidates must enter the details to proceed further and register your options. Only the candidates whose names are mentioned in the rank list will be allowed for registering the options.
Kerala CEE LLM
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) conducts the Kerala LLM examination every year for admission to Latin Legum Magister (Masters of Law) programme at Govt and Pvt Law colleges of Kerala. The exam was conducted at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. This course is consist of a regular course of study for a minimum period of two academic years. It provides admissions to the candidates in diffferent law colleges of Kerala. All the interested candidates must submit the Application Form and appear in the examination and on the basis of this Computer Based Test, CEE will select the candidates.
The Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations was established in 1983 as a separate set up for the conduct of Entrance Examinations for admission to Professional Courses in the State. It was established on 19th of February 1983. The other courses for which the CEE conducts Entrance Examinations are Three year LLB, Five Year LLB, LLM, MD Homoeo, MDS, MD Ayurveda, M Sc Nursing, PG Medical and PG Super Speciality. In addition to the conduct of Entrance Examinations, the Commissionerate is making allotments to 5 Courses, KEAM, LLB 3 Year, LLB 5 Year, LLM and P G Medical Courses. The allotments to the rest of the courses are made by the authorities concerned.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.