Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Result – CEE releases the Result for Kerala CEE LLM 2020 examination on its official website, cee.kerala.gov.in. The date for the release of the Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Result can be checked from the schedule table given below. Candidates can download their Result from CEE’s official website. On the basis of Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Result, candidates are invited to take part in Centralised Allotment Process (CAP). To know more about Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Result, candidates are advised to keep reading this page.
– Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Last rank details of first phase allotment has been released. Scroll down to check it.
– Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Provisional Category List has been released. Check below the link.
Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Result
Candidates must check their Rank in the Rank List as there will be no provision of any separate Result for any of the appeared candidate of Kerala CEE LLM 2020 examination.
|CEE Kerala LLM 2020 Result||Important Dates|
|Date of CEE Kerala LLM 2020 Entrance Exam|
18 Oct 2020
|Result declaration date||To be announced|
|The website opens for CEE Kerala LLM 2020 Option Registration of CAP||To be announced|
|Last Date for CEE Kerala LLM 2020 Option Registration||To be announced|
|Allotment Publication of CEE Kerala LLM 2020||To be announced|
|Students to join allotted colleges under CEE Kerala LLM 2020||To be announced|
Check Category List: Click here to check the Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Provisional Category List.
Check Rank List:
– Click here to check the Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Last Rank List
– Click here to check Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Rank List.
Official Website – cee.kerala.gov.in.
Resolving of tie for Kerala CEE LLM 2020
In case when two or more than two candidates have the same scores in the entrance exam then CEE will follow a Tie-Breaking Criteria to break the tie. Candidates can check the Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Tie Breaking Criteria for CEE LLM 2020 examination below.
- Candidates who score higher marks in Part A of the Entrance Examination will be placed higher in the rank list.
- If the tie still persists, the age of the candidate will be considered. Senior candidates are given preference over junior ones.
Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Rank List
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) will prepare and publish the rank list for the appeared candidates of Kerala CEE LLM 2020 examination. The rank list is prepared purely on merit as assessed in the entrance examination. Candidates must check their rank in the Rank List as the seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their ranks in the Kerala CEE LLM 2020 examination.
Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Category Lists
Separate category–wise list is also published for SEBC/SC/ST Reservation, Person with Disability etc. Candidates are advised to verify the category list published by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and satisfy themselves regarding their position in the list. Complaints, if any, in this regard may be sent to the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations within the notified time after publication of the category list, for necessary action. Complaints received thereafter will not be entertained. Revised category list will be published after considering the objections/complaints filed by the candidates.
Falsification of Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Certificates
The admission to the Entrance Examination or rank obtained in the Entrance Examination would not automatically entitle the applicant for admission to the course, unless the applicant satisfies the rules regarding eligibility for admission. Furnishing of false certificates or particulars would result in forfeiture of the candidature as well as cancellation of admission to the course.
Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Centralised Allotment Process (CAP)
Candidates will be allowed to exercise their options for courses or colleges according to their ranks in the entrance examination for admission to LLM course. CAP is done to allot the seats online to the selected candidates who have registered their options online. Options can be registered only through the official website of CEE. Candidates must enter the details to proceed further and register options. Only the candidates whose names are mentioned in the rank list will be allowed for registering the options.
Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Seat Allotment
After the process of registering options by the aspirants is over, the options will be processed and the allotment for LLM course will be published on the official website. Candidates should take the print out of the allotment memo which will indicate the course, college and remitting fees. Details regarding subsequent phases of allotment will also be notified by CEE. Spot allotment will also be available to fill all the vacant seats left.
Documents Required at the time of Admission
The following documents are mandatory at the time of admission:
- Candidate’s Datasheet
- Allotment Memo issued by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
- Original Mark lists of LL.B. examinations (All Mark lists)
- Provisional /Degree Certificates
- Transfer certificate
- Conduct certificate from the Head of the institution where the candidate studied last or from a Gazetted Officer, obtained within six months
- Four copies of recent passport size photograph of the candidate
- Candidates who passed their qualifying examination from Universities/Boards outside the State shall produce “Eligibility Certificate / Equivalency Certificate” from a University in Kerala to the effect that the qualifying examination has been recognised by the University
- An applicant who is employed or a trainee in Government service, Scheduled Bank etc. should produce at the time of the interview, a relieving order and a certificate of good conduct from the Head of the office where the applicant is employed
- Originals of all the certificates/documents uploaded to the online application (to prove nativity/reservation/fee concession)
- Any other document mentioned in the Allotment memo/ Notification
Kerala CEE LLM
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) conducts the Kerala LLM examination every year for admission to Latin Legum Magister (Masters of Law) programme at Govt and Pvt Law colleges of Kerala. This course consists of a regular course of study for a minimum period of two academic years. All the interested candidates must submit the Application Form and appear in the examination and on the basis of this Computer Based Test, CEE will select the candidates.
The Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations was established in 1983 as a separate set up for the conduct of Entrance Examinations for admission to Professional Courses in the State. The other courses for which the CEE conducts Entrance Examinations are Three year LLB, Five Year LLB, LLM, MD Homoeo, MDS, MD Ayurveda, M Sc Nursing, PG Medical and PG Super Speciality. In addition to the conduct of Entrance Examinations, the Commissionerate is making allotments to 5 Courses, KEAM, LLB 3 Year, LLB 5 Year, LLM and PG Medical Courses. The allotments to the rest of the courses are made by the authorities concerned.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.