|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Kerala CEE has published the “Rank List” & “Category wise Provisional List” for admission to LLM Course 2016-17. Selection/Allotment of a candidate to any college will be based on the rank of the candidate and the availability of seats, at that point of time when the candidate files option. The procedure adopted for admission will be as per the selection principle approved in G.O. (Ms) No.122/98/HEdn dated 7-10-1998. According to the G.O., “candidates of the reserved category who will otherwise come in the open merit list will be allotted to the college of his choice provided he would have been eligible for allotment to that college if he was treated as candidate coming under reservation quota. While a reserved category candidate entitled to admission on the basis of his merit will have the option of taking admission to the colleges where a specified number of seats have been kept reserved for reserved category, when computing the percentage of reservation he will be deemed to have been admitted as an open category candidate and not as a reserved category candidate”.
Kerala CEE LLM 2016 Rank List
The result and provisional category list of candidates who have qualified in the Entrance Examination for admission to LL.M Course 2016-17 conducted on 12.02.2017 at Thiruvananthapuram has been published.
Only those candidates included in the Rank List published by the CEE for LL.M Course 2016-17 based on the Entrance Examination are eligible to register their options online. Moreover, the candidates registering their options should satisfy all the eligibility conditions with regard to Academic qualifications, Nativity etc., of the Prospectus for admission to LL.M Course 2016-17. Academic eligibility should be satisfied on the date of admission to the Course.
Resolving of tie
In case there is tie among the candidates who secure same total marks.
- Candidates who score higher marks in Paper I of the Entrance Examination will be placed higher in the rank list.
- If the tie still persists, the age of the candidate will be considered, the elder being preferred to the younger. (The benefit of tie will be given only to those who have submitted supporting documents as required).
Instruction to Candidates
- Selection/Allotment of a candidate to any college will be based on the rank of the candidate and the availability of seats, at that point of time when the candidate files option.
- Only those candidates included in the Rank List published by the CEE for LLM Course 2016-17 based on the Entrance Examination are eligible to register their options online.
- A fully computerised system has been adopted for evaluation of the answer scripts, using Optical Mark Reading (OMR) system and for the preparation of the rank list. There is no provision for revaluation or re-checking of Answer Sheets.
- A candidate, not registering his/her options as per the time schedule announced, will not be considered for allotments under any of the seats available then, irrespective of his/her rank. No extension of time will be granted under any circumstances for registering options.
- (a) Last Rank Details: The last rank details of the allotment will be published after each allotment and will be made available in the website. The last rank given will be the general rank of the candidate.
(b) Spot Allotment: Spot allotment/admission for filling up the remaining vacant seats, if any, may be conducted after the completion of the online allotment process. A qualified candidate included in the rank lists concerned is entitled to attend the Spot Allotment/Admission Process. The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations is authorized to issue necessary orders regarding Spot Admission/Allotment in due course.